Malicious by choice. //Kai Pa...

By cantevendecide

No strings attached with Malachai Parker? Seems manageable as Kaitlyn and Kai had one major thing in common a... More

Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Authors Note.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
CLEXA VS BELLARKE.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-one.
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three.

Chapter Seventeen.

4.4K 153 28
By cantevendecide

Chapter seventeen--

"She's at the high school."

"What?"

"She's at the school Damon."

"Who i-"

"Elena you idiot." I cut him off, he is such a dimwit sometimes.

The other end goes quiet as I walk down the street, smiling at neighbors who greeted me.

"How do you know?"

I let out a long sigh. Instead of zooming off to save his damsel in distress, Damon decides to choose this as the time to not trust me.

As I said, idiot.

"I just do okay? Trust me."

I heard him mumble something along the lines of 'how can I trust you when you're a bipolar nutjob.'

"Hey! You're the one that molested me in my sleep. You really want to talk about nutjobs?"

The line was silent once again.

"You're lucky I'm even helping you, Damon. I was tempted not to tell you and let you spend a couple more days without your precious Elena just to annoy you but I didn't."

"Fine then, gosh I get it woman, I owe you."

I could just imagine him rolling his sapphire eyes, making a small smile creep on my face.

"Damn right you do."

"So where are we going to meet?"

"Meet for what?"

I was really confused, what was he babbling about?

"You know."

"No, I really don't."

He let out a long sigh, the phone crackling. "To form a plan."

My eyebrows furrowed at his duh tone, taking a minute to realize what he meant.

"Oh no. Uh uh, I am not going with you. Nup I'm still mad at you, plus I have somewhere to be."

"Are you serious? You're so stubborn, and not even the cute kind." I stiffled a laugh at his accusing tone. "And what Is more important than saving your best friend? Perhaps a date with a certain psychopath?"

"Maybe babysitting my other bestfriends dying mother? And I didn't realize I had a date with you Damon."
"Touché."

"Just ask Jo to help you or something."

I spat Jo's name out, as if it tasted like dirt. I still hadn't planned my revenge for her.

"She's weak though."

His whiny voice made me smile again.

"Bye Damon."

I ended the call before he could protest, smiling at his attitude.

It was going to be so hard staying mad at him.

****

"Knock, knock." I called, through the open door instead of actually knocking.

"Come in." Came the fragile voice of Liz Forbes.

I pushed the door open with my hip, balancing the baked goods and sweet coffee in my hands.

"I stopped by the bakery on first Ave, you know the one that's styled all paris-y? I was passing bye and just thought of you, so decided to step in. Hope you do- Oh hey Matt."

I was surprised to see my blonde friend sitting adjacent to Liz, a big goofy smile on his face.

A look around the room and I saw the first season of Friends playing in the background.

"Kaitey." He nodded.

"Hello, Kaitlyn. Caroline put you on babysitting duty I see?"

I turned to look at Liz, she was in her favorite armchair, a bundle of blankets surrounding her.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

My smile gave me away, causing Liz to let out a loud laugh.

Concern washed over me when she started coughing, waving Matt and I away as we advanced to help her.

"I'm fine, lets enjoy these savouries shall we?"

****

"And then she peed herself, I remember her crying because she didn't want the guys to see so she wore my jacket around her like an apron."

The sound of laughter bounced off the walls of the small lounge room.

We had past time by thinking of the best memories we had as a kid, I of course have the most embarrassing and juciest about all of us.

"I knew something had happened!" Matt yelled. "She wouldn't just wear a work out jacket with a denim skirt."

I laughed at how proud he looked. As If he just uncovered some big secret.

"You remember what she wore? It was like freshman year." I raised an eyebrow when his face went deep red, what wasn't he telling me?

Before I could pester him into to telling, we were interrupted by Caroline herself.

I didn't miss the look of relief on his face as I turned to Care and made a mental not to ask him later.

"Hey guys, how was your day?"

I took in her excited features and guessed her experiment must have been successful. I decided to leave these two here.

"Great, great. Just a little tired, we can talk tomorrow okay?" I turned towards Matt, who was still sitting with a clueless expression.

Boys these days.

"Aren't you going to insist on driving me home like a gentleman?" I nudged him with my foot, giving him a look. "Unless you want me to walk home all by myself."

He shot up, finally getting the idea.

"You know me, always the gentleman."

I rolled my eyes, waving bye to the two blondes, leading Matt towards the door.

"Cockiness doesn't suit you MattBoo."

Tapping his flushed cheeks, I left behind the sound of my best friends tinkling laughter.

****

'You've reached Kai Parker, future leader of the Gemini Coven, leave a message but I'll probably won't get back to you, unless your Kaitlyn Bennet that is, Then leave a message as detailed as you want babe."

I rolled my eyes at his voicemail. He's such a weirdo.

"Uh. Kai, its Kaitlyn... I was just. I wanted to know." I didn't know what to say, without feeling needy.

When I came home an hour ago, I really expected to see kai dancing naked or something, but he wasn't and I kind of... Missed him.

I shivered at the thought.

Damn.

I can not get attached.

"Just forget about this... Bye."

I quickly hung up before it got even more embarrassing.

What has that boy done to me?

Never have I ever called the guy first.

****

I trudged through the woods in the early hours of the morning, I couldn't sleep and there was nothing better to do.

There was a small part of me hoping that Kai would magically show up and we would make out on our tree again.

But a girl can dream.

When it seemed like nothing was going to happen, I decided to go home and go to my classes and then just sleep the rest of the day.

And cry if needed.

I decided on driving today, it felt weird.

I hadn't driven in a while, kind of steering clear after that fake dream.

Stupid Salvatore.

I pulled up in the student parking and just as I hopped out Elena was right in front of me.

"We need to talk."

"Look Elena I'm sorry I didn't help Damon, but I had my reasons okay?"

She squinted at me, taking in my messy hair and my bagged eyes.

Her eyes zooming in on the still visible cut.

"Not about that, I understand so I'm not mad. I would be if I was dead but I'm not so you're in the clear."

I rolled my eyes before walking away from the pointless conversation, her of course following me. Why did I have to have all my classes with her?

"I want to talk about Kai."

I froze at those words. Did she know? That I was kind of missing him that is.

"What about him?"

I mentally patted myself on the back at my voice sounding indifferent.

"The duration he kidnapped me, he would not stop talking about you and asking about you. He wanted to know everything about you Kaitlyn. He was whipped! Like a guy in love."

I was sick and tired of people telling Me that Kai was in love with me and that I was his only form of salvation.

Pressure me much?

But when Elena talked about it I didn't get annoyed, I mean she was kidnapped by him for quite awhile and she wasn't exactly bad mouthing him.

"I don't have time for this Elena, I'm glad your okay and all but Kai? He means nothing to me."

It hurt to say the words, because I knew deep down they weren't true.

Kai had grown on me, and well there was no getting rid of him now.

From the look on Elena's face I knew she didn't believe me either.

"Look. Just come with me to Alaric's apartment after school."

I was about to protest since last time I was in Alaric's apartment I got a lamp smashed over my head, but I took in her pouting eyes and knew I wasn't going to win this one.

Damn her brown eyes.

A/N bear with me, there will be more Kai×Kaitlyn coming up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Comment//

//Vote//

//Follow//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 11.2K 39
[EXPLICIT] *THIS BOOK WILL NOT CONTAIN A VIABLE PREGNANCY!* Abandoned as a child, abused by her adopted mother, raised by Klaus Mikaelson. She's had...
37.3K 843 36
Kai Parker, the young new leader of the Gemini Coven, he joined the Mystic Falls gang and met every one of them, but he hasn't met her yet, Evalynn A...
704K 22.9K 44
❝ I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST, I ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE ❞ in which malachai parker plots the ultimate revenge scheme against the salvatore brot...
94.1K 2.6K 45
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐.❞ ⁻ ᴷᵃᶦ ᴾᵃʳᵏᵉʳ [HARSH TOPICS, SEXUAL SCENE...