Unforgettable love

Per somehotbitch1250

Chris Evans x Reader story. Y/n is the most successful actress. She has played in Ending Beginning, A star i... Més

Best friend..
The breakup..
Met Gala..
Rumors..
Truth..
Texting..
Ocean eyes..
Grocery trip..
Beach..
Happy at last..
Stressful..
Small space..
More than friends..
Sleepover..
Oprah..
Birth..
Private room..
Backseat..
Problems..
Serious talk..
Vacation..
Bora Bora..
Date night..
Hot tub..
One Woman..
Oh shit..
Fuck this..
Hell Nah..
Confessing..
Memory lain..
How?..
Hangout..
De pinga..
Home..
Premier...
Back again..
Home..
Umm..
Engaged..
Wedding planner..
Fuck up..
Wedding day..
Honeymoon 1..
Jetski..
Business..
Breaking news..
What the fuck..
Time gone..
Hospital..
Huh?!..
Missing and hating..
SHIT!!!..
Baby trouble..
Leaving..
Airport..
Visit..
Weakness..
Adventure..
Back home..
Growing up..
Graduation..
Grandkids..
The End

Big news..

5.2K 115 25
Per somehotbitch1250

But I knew I had to take it slow because I didn't want to ruin something I loved having. 

The next morning I woke up with Chris back against mine. I wanted to be big spoon since he was big spoon last night. I was still surprised that he was still in my bed. I thought he would wait until I feel asleep but no. He stayed here with me the whole night. I turned around and put my arms around his waist and rested my chin against his head. He grabbed my arm and just rested it there. I wasn't sure if he was awake but I still didn't care. I massaged his head and thought about if this would stop here or something can actually happen between us. For the better or worse. I got attached to his touch for the past week. It's like I craved his touch more and more but I didn't understand why. His touch was like a drug to me. I always wanted it and needed it.  

" Morning.." You whispered. 

" Good morning beautiful.." He said with his husky voice. 

" How'd you sleep?" 

" Better than ever.Thanks to you of course." He said while turning around to face you. 

" My pleasure stranger." 

" How do you sleep?" He says while playing with some piece of your hair. 

" Wonderful."

" What do you wanna do today?"

" Well we have to get your stuff and move you in. But besides I think I just wanna chill today. How about you?"

" Well my goal today is just move my things in but that's all."

" I'll call some people to help you out."

" You're not coming to help?"

" No I can't Steven Tyler asked me to hang out and shit."

" Steven Tyler?! You know him?"

" Yeah I walked into his studio one time and after that we just clicked. So did me and Joe Perry."

" Damn I wish I knew them like that."

" I'll introduce you to them one day." 

" I would love that."

" When do you plan on moving your things and everything?"

" Right now."

" Wait what? You just got up tho?"

" Yeah but still. I wanna make most of my day." 

" Ugh whatever Evans."

Chris got up from my bed and walked towards my side of the bed. I got my phone and sat up. Chris grabbed my head and gave it a kiss. He rested his lips there for just a second then a let go. I looked up and smiled at him. He winked and walked out of my room. What a fucking tease. Or did he know how I feel and doesn't feel the same way or he did but just didn't;t want to ruin anything. Ugh it doesn't matter. I finally got up and brushed my teeth and changed. For some reason I felt like a Tiffany Valentine outfit would be good since i'm going out to lunch with a fucking rock and roll band leader. Well I guess Tiffany Valentine it will be. I put on a long sleeve black shirt  with some blue ripped jeans with leather boots. I put some light natural makeup but with a black linear. I curled my hair just a bit and walked out of the closet. I walked out to the kitchen and saw dogger playing outside with Chris. 

" Morning love." Sebastian said while walking towards you.

" Hey handsome." You said while opening your arms to give him a hug.

" Where were you and Chris last night?" He rested his chin on your head.

" He slept in my room. He said he didn't want to cuddle his pillow anymore."

" Hmmmm... You like him?"

" Yeah.. I do." You said softly. 

" Yeah I can tell he does too."

" Why would you tell me that?"

" Thought it would make you feel better."

" In the words of Clint ' don't give me hope'."

" Why don't you want hope between you guys?"

"  Im gonna get attached. When he finds a girlfriend or a wife. That's gonna hurt."

" Why are you always doubting things?"

" Because I can see myself already getting attached and I can't stop myself."

" Love.. do me a favor and stop worrying."

" Handsome.. do me a favor and let me get my coffee."

" Okay okay." Sebastian let go of you. 

" What you planning on doing today?" You said while opening the fridge.

" Chris asked me to help him move. What about you?"

" I have lunch with Steven Tyler today in about an hour. 

" Tell him I said hi."

" Will do so. Well I have to get going because the drive is long as fuck."

" Okay love. Take care and be safe." Sebastian said while giving me a kiss on the head. 

 I went to the front to get my car and that about if I should say bye to Chris or not. Nahh he left the bed without any cuddles or anything. Whatever I'll see them later. I got in my car and put in my feelings songs because its a long drive. I thought about what Sebastian said. Do I really worry a lot? I mean how couldn't I? I got attached to his touch more than I should have. His touch? No more than that. I got attached to his voice, scent, laugh, smile, eyes, hair, the way he touched me, the way he cared if something was wrong, the way he didn't hesitate in calling his land lowered, the way he didn't want to let go of me, the way he reacted like a little kid when he got Mcdonald's, the way he looked down at me. Most importantly the way he looked at me when we first saw each other. Jesus I have to talk to Steven about this. He knows this feeling.  I mean he has too. He has been with so many people before. 

I finally arrived and saw Steven walking to the restaurant. 

" STEVEN!!" You said while walking up to him.

" Y/N!" he ran to you. 

" Oh my god I haven't seen you in a minute. How are you?"

" I'm better than ever sexy. How about you?"

" Ive been good but I really need help on something."

" What is it beautiful?"

" Well let's go into the restaurant and sit down and we can talk about it."

" Woah your gonna make me wait for this?" 

" Yup"

We finally entered and go a table outside. I was windy so it was perfect to eat outside. We finally sat down and ordered our drinks. Steven was anxious on what I need help on.

" What is it beautiful."

" It's about someone."

" Oh no.. What happened?"

" Oh Steven nothing happened it's just I feel something I didn't think I would in such a short time."

" What do you feel beautiful?"

I explained everything. By everything I mean in the Met gala, After the met gala, In the bar, Yesterday in the beach and the cuddling and how Chris is moving in. Steven listened and asked some questions here and there. 

" Beautiful.. How long have you known him for?"

" About 2 weeks."

" Ok so you feel this throughout this 2 weeks?"

" Yup."

" Well its obvious you like him but I don't know if he does. It sounds like he does by him being protective about you and stuff. Just let it take its time. You guys are most likely going to have something together.."

" Thanks Steven."

 We continued to talk about how he was and how the band is going on tour and how his relationship is. We lost track of time and now its 6 pm. We decided to have dinner and continue to talk. It was now 8 pm and now we have to go home. So we got up and payed. We left the restaurant. Steven walked me back to my car and said out goodbyes. I went back home and started to think how my life got to this point. It made me smile through the whole ride home how my life was so horrible and here I am. One of the most successful actors and going of to lunch and dinner with Steven Tyler. I finally got home and saw the the moving trucks were leaving my house. I parked and got home. I was so tired I just wanted to sleep.  Dogger greeted me when I walked home.

" Hi dogger how are youuu?" You said while scratching his ear.

I got up and walked to my closet. I changed into some fluffy pants and an oversize shirt. I walked into my room and saw Chris sitting on my bed. 

" Hey.. You okay?" 

" I have to do a movie for 6 months.."

" Ummm woah. You just moved in."

" Yeah I know but it's a movie in Boston."

" When do you leave?"

" Tomorrow at 5 am. I'm sorry.. I wanted to spend time with you guys. But now I just have to wait to do that."

" Hey it's okay.. We aren't going anywhere. Well at least I'm not. 

Chris stood up and fell into my arms. He hugged me so tight it would hurt if he let me go. Now I knew I was fucked. I can see him for 6 months and now I'm screwed because I got attached. We ended up sleeping in the same bed together again. As it would be the last one at least for another 6 months. We didn't stop holding each other. I took advantage of it until the alarm rang at 4am. We both woke up and still held each other. He dug his head against my chest and heard my heartbeat. I massage the back of his head for the last time. I saved my tears for later but now we have to leave for the airport for I can drop him off. We both got out of bed and changed. We walked to the front and saw dogger sleeping. He smiled at dogger and walked out of the house. We both got in the car and drove to the airport. The airport was about 10 minutes away but it was 5 since barely anyone was on the road. We both got out of the car and still had some time before he had to leave. We were standing there in the airport in silence. I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I ran to him for a hug. He hugged me with so much passion it hurt. I would get his hugs and 6 months and it tour me apart. We hugged each other for 10 minutes straight. He kissed my head a few times. Now it was time for him to go. I saw tears in his eyes. He was holding them back and so was I. But we didn't want to cry. We hugged each other for the last time but he let go. 

" bye stranger." He said with a gentle kiss on my head. 

" see ya stranger." You said while grabbing his face and gave him a kiss on the forehead. 

I watched him walk away hurt me more than ever. I waited for I lost sight of him. That's when tears started to fall. I got in the car just incase anyone saw me. I drove to the house and saw Sebastian standing there. I ran to him and threw myself in his arms. Like they were going to save me from what I was feelings. He picked me up and placed me on the counter. He held on to me and I just cried on his shoulder. 

" I'm sorry he had to go. I'm so so sorry." He whispered to you. 

" Just why now.. after I saw myself get attached."

 I cried for a little more and just hugged Sebastian. Sebastian really did comfort me as best as he could. I jumped off the counter and saw dogger sitting on the floor wagging his tail. I sat on the floor and hugged dogger. Dogger licked my face and it made me laugh. 

I knew now that these next 6 months are going to be hell. 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

290 22 10
If you love Chris Evans fanfics, this one could be for you!!! Follow Y/N and the career shes always wanted. A publicist. Luck came Y/N way when she f...
2.7K 25 28
A story where Chris Evans falls in love with a british pharmacist
64K 1.3K 100
𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚠𝚒𝚝...
123K 2K 100
This story is about YOU as you have a rough time in life after loosing your fiancée. You move to NYC for a fresh start, that's were you meet the one...