©Soulmates | Dramione

By aleiawritesss

"Ms Granger, I want you to marry my son" -Narcissa Malfoy Graduating from Hogwarts five years ago, Hermione t... More

1. New Life
2. Breaking Rules
3. Coincidence
4. The Mark
5. An Order
6. Real Friends
7. An Invitation
8. Make Up
9. Dinner with Malfoys
10. The Truth
11. Bits of Delight
12. Final Decision
13. Confused
14. The Request
15. Hermione Malfoy
16. Threat
17. Boundaries
18. Everything Went Wrong
19. The Burrow
20. Sectumsempra
21. The Only Way
22. The Feelings
23. Pain of the Scar
24. 20 Questions
25. Congratulations
26. What's Your Wish
27. Magical Letters
28. Beautiful Christmas
29. Only One
30. The Nightmare
31. Greatest Worry
32. Big Fight
33. The Discussion
34. Happy News
35. Daily Prophet
36. The Only Solution
37. Malfoy Manor
38. Sisters in Duel
39. Blood Purity
40. Blood Purity (2)
41. Blood Purity (3)
42. New House
43. Missing
44. The Constellations
45. Headquarters
46. Little Scorpius
47. Mosmorde
48. Presence
49. Smoke of Help
50. Anti-Muggle Wards
51. Death Eater
52. Go Home
53. Killing Curse
54. Untold Confession
55. Arrest
56. Apart
57. Grimmauld Place
58. Harry's Help
59. Ministry of Magic
60. Promise
61. Return
62. Possessive
64. Soulmates

63. Free

2K 35 5
By aleiawritesss

A year later,

"Ouch! Hey, stop throwing snowballs at me!"

Draco ran away from Teddy and Scorpius who were apparently chasing after him with massive snowballs in their tiny arms. Teddy held Scorpius's arm to make sure he didn't collapse into the thick snow. Draco rolled on the snow as he caught both boys in his big arms, laughing as they tried to wiggle out of his arms. The three of them rolled on the snow— Draco quickly picked Scorpius and sat on the ground before the little child could go missing in the thick snow.

"Mummy!" Scorpius shouted excitedly as he escaped Draco's arms, running away.

"Scorpius! Son! Merlin, this kid!"

Draco ran and tried to chase Scorpius but he was quick to jump into Narcissa's arms, who were walking with both Hermione and Andromeda. Teddy was already in Andromeda's arms— that quick little kid. Draco panted, feeling exhausted after all the runnings with the boys. Hermione giggled softly as she punched his shoulder.

"Fucking exhausting" Draco said as he kissed her cheeks.

"Well, what a good wording to say in front 3 children, huh?" Hermione glared.

"Uh, sorry" he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

His eyes fell to the small baby in Hermione's arms. Adelaide Malfoy— their daughter. Draco took Adelaide from Hermione's arms and smiled as he carried her carefully. He observed the infant's facial features. She looked exactly like Hermione with straight brown hair— her eyes were ice grey, just like him. He smiled as he looked at Hermione before returning his gaze to Adelaide.

"Your father will be here anytime sooner, Draco. Why don't we get changed and prepare everything?" Narcissa asked.

"Mother, I'm not sure if I'm ready. I mean— it's been seven years. Well, I don't care about meeting him, but what about Hermione? Scorpius? Adelaide? His half-blooded grandchildren?" Draco rolled his eyes.

"He'll be fine with this, Draco. Besides, who is Lucius Malfoy without his Lady, right?" Narcissa giggled.

"Right" Draco laughed at his mother's confidence.

Draco wrapped an arm around Hermione as the other arm was holding Adelaide carefully as they walked back into Malfoy Manor. After several discussions with tons of agreements and disagreements, both Narcissa and Draco finally succeeded in making Andromeda to stay with them— as well as Teddy. Andromeda also received parts of her inheritance of the Black's vault as well as half of Bellatrix's inheritance— same as Narcissa.

As for Lestrange's inheritance, all of them went down to Draco since none of the Lestranges were still alive. It was insane at first considering how much Galleons the family owned, but Draco didn't seem to bother much. He ended up donating most of it to improve the infrastructures of several wizarding places like Hogwarts, shops in Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade. Draco said the Malfoys already owned too much Galleons, he couldn't handle more of it.

They entered the manor and saw a familiar figure standing in front of the fireplace, facing his back to them. Long platinum blonde locks with thick black winter coat. Draco glanced to his mother— Narcissa's eyes were already filled with tears. Draco gave Adelaide to Hermione and took Scorpius from Narcissa. The witch ran towards the wizard standing in front of the fireplace and hugged him tightly, crying hard.

"Gods! Lucius, you're finally here again!"

"Cissa"

Draco tried to control his expression as he heard that voice. That voice he despised the most. He could feel Hermione giving a soft squeeze on his hand, asking him to not do anything stupid— warning him. It's been seven years since he last set eyes on this man— except for his wedding day. Lucius turned and his eyes went to look for his son's. Draco looked away, tilting his head to the side. No, he wasn't ready for this.

"Draco" Lucius said softly.

Narcissa let go of Lucius's arm and walked towards Draco. She took his hand and brought it to Lucius's. Draco tried to pull away but Narcissa kept a firm grip on both wizards' hands— glaring at both of them. Draco bit the inside of his cheeks, feeling awkward. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before turning to look at his father. Lucius looked miserable.

Of course he would.

Even six months in Azkaban destroyed him, let alone seven years.

Draco sighed. "Father"

"Son, I'm so sorry. I know I wasn't a good father for you and I really regretted it. I'm really sorry. And as for Miss— I mean, Hermione" Lucius cringed at the way he spoke the name—"I am still trying to understand the whole thing between both of you. My grandchildren are both handsome and beautiful, I must say"

"I don't understand. We've been married for almost 3 years and you're still trying to understand? What the fuck were you doing behind the bars? Lost some hope and waited for the bloody dreadful Dementors to suck away your fucking soul? I doubt you even know my children's names" he sneered.

Lucius was quite taken aback by his son's words. Guilt was written across his face, making Draco felt sudden remorse in his heart. He looked away but the realized that Narcissa was staring at him with fire in her eyes— it must've been his choice of language towards his father as well as his tone. Lucius squeezed his hand a bit, asking Draco to look back at him.

"I know my grandchildren, Draco. Scorpius and Adelaide. And as for the boy Andromeda's holding, it's Teddy"

"So sweet of you to still remember me, Lucius" Andromeda smiled charmingly.

Lucius winked at her before looking back at Draco. Narcissa rolled her eyes— it brought her back to her Hogwarts days when she was dating Lucius but he loved to flirt with Andromeda just because they were in the same year.

"Please forgive me, Draco" Lucius said, begging.

"On one condition" Draco said sternly, receiving another glare from Narcissa.

"You will not offend my wife or you'll be dead in my hands"

"DRACO!" Narcissa, Hermione and Andromeda shouted at the same time.

"It's fine, Cissa. I will try my best, Draco. Don't you want to introduce your wife and children to me?" Lucius asked, looking excited as he realized Scorpius was looking at him with curiosity.

Draco released his hand from Lucius's and walked towards Hermione with a smile. He didn't know if he can fully forgive his father— it depends on how he will treat her. Draco turned back to his father while holding hands with Hermione. If it hadn't been for Draco's giant height, Hermione might feel terrified as hell with Lucius right now— but, since his son's height was towering above him, the scary thoughts were not really there.

"Mummy, who this?" Scorpius asked.

"Your grandfather" Hermione smiled.

Lucius turned at Draco. Draco rolled his eyes— this is so bloody awkward. "Father, these are my wife and children, Hermione, Scorpius and Adelaide"

"Hi, Hermione. I know it's a bit too late, but welcome to the family. It's not understandable how can you handle Draco so easily" Lucius joked with her.

Draco was quite pleased and impressed. Maybe, his father wasn't that bad at all— he was just having a hard time accepting everything. Accepting that the Malfoy bloodline was no longer pure. Blood purity was a total rubbish, after all.

"How old are Scorpius and Adelaide?"

"Scorpius's turning 2 this June and Adelaide is 3 months old"

"Scorpius looks like Draco" Lucius smiled.

"Yes, he is—"

"Okay, Father! Why don't you go and talk to your wife who is practically dying to see you this whole seven years instead of stealing my wife? Any questions, you can just ask me"

"God, don't tell me you're jealous with me talking to your wife"

"Says the one who got mad when Rodolphus waved at his girlfriend during his seventh year"

"Oh, shut up" Lucius rolled his eyes.

Hermione and Narcissa bursted into a fit of laughter. The Malfoy's possessiveness was something else— it was like a trait that's been inherited from thousands of generations. Lucius turned back towards Hermione and smiled charmingly.

"I still don't understand why would you fall for my son"

"Sometimes he's complicated, Mr Malfoy"

"Lucius is fine" Lucius smiled before going back to the spot his wife was standing. Narcissa was apparently jealous as she refused to talk to him. Draco who realized this, turned at Lucius and they both bursted into a fit of laughter. Narcissa pouted longer, distancing herself from her husband— Lucius quickly ran to chase after the woman he missed the most. Draco smiled before looking down at Hermione who was carrying Adelaide— Scorpius was apparently hugging his left leg, not wanting to let go. He kissed her forehead.

"One thing that I love about my parents, even sometimes I hate Father, is how he treats Mother. Even after all these years, with me being their only child"

"I guess I know where did you get your energy from" she pointed towards Lucius who was chasing after Narcissa in the large ballroom as they walked further into the mansion.

"They've always been kids if you let them be alone. At this point, I'll bet on 10 Galleons if they snogged in front of us, Draco" Andromeda smirked.

"100 Galleons? Seems like a real bet" he turned to look at his Aunt. "Deal"

Just about time, they saw the couple kissing at the end of the stairs. Draco, Hermione and Andromeda quickly covered the children's eyes from watching such an inappropriate moment in front of them— gosh, that was so embarrassing. Draco sighed— his parents literally loved to snog anywhere in that bloody mansion. They remained silent until the two had finished snogging. Lucius and Narcissa looked down as they realized the others were watching the show they put on.

"Should've at least warn us if you want to snog in the open?" Draco rolled his eyes.

"Honestly? We've got kids here, Lucy and Cissy"

"Don't call me Lucy, Drom!"

"Umm, Daddy.. I'm sweepy.." Scorpius rubbed his eyes softly as he yawned.

Draco chuckled slowly before walking passed his parents as he ascended the stairs. Hermione smiled at the couple as they headed to the dining room. She exchanged looks with Andromeda who were smiling happily looking at her sister. Narcissa finally got the happiness she deserved to get. Hermione froze on her spot when Lucius turned and walked towards her-- he looked like he wanted to tell her something. Or maybe, ask her something. Hermione gulped. Lucius tried his best to smile at her— though it seemed a bit awkward.

"Go on, Lucius" Narcissa smiled beside him.

"Hermione, can I— can I hold Adelaide?"

Hermione smiled, feeling relief. "Sure"

Hermione gave the baby to Lucius. Lucius smiled happily as the baby looked back at him with wide and curious ice grey eyes— she must be questioning who was he. Scorpius was a copy of Draco, so this little girl is undoubtedly will be a copy of Hermione once she grew older. Lucius kissed Adelaide's forehead before giving her back to his daughter-in-law.

"She's beautiful"

"I know. She has Draco's eyes"

Lucius smiled warmly before turning back to follow Narcissa to the dining room. Hermione walked upstairs and smiled as she saw Draco waiting by the door. She ran with Adelaide in her arms and fell into bone-crashing hug with the tall wizard in front of her. Draco flinched slightly as she hit his left shoulder by accident— she smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry"

"Be lucky you didn't crack our princess's bones"

"Oh, right. I'll need to put her to sleep"

Draco nodded as he leaned down to kiss her lips softly. Hermione's cheeks flushed a bit as she strolled into their children's bedroom. She couldn't help the smile creeping onto her face— that annoying bloke can just read a book and she'll jump and kiss him all over his face and tell him she loves him so much. She kissed Adelaide's forehead and cheeks before putting her into the cot. Scorpius was already asleep on his bed while hugging a dragon plush toy— it was Draco's and she had no idea how did it still manage to look new.

She walked to the balcony of the room, watching the snow fell to the earth. She stole a glance to the ground and saw the thick white snow layering the earth— she smiled at the beautiful view. She smiled softly as she felt arms wrapping around her waist. She turned her head and saw Draco smiling at her before stealing a kiss from her cheeks. She turned to face him but kept her eyes on his shirt, feeling shy to look at him in the eye.

"What is wrong?"

"Nothing" she said with a small voice.

"Come on, Hermione. I know you wanna say something"

"Draco. Will you love me like your father does to your mother? Even at old age?"

"Of course. Why would that kind of thought ever cross your brilliant mind? I will always love you, till death"

"I will, too"

Draco stroked her cheeks softly with his thumb as he looked into those amber eyes he had always loved— her eyes. He leaned closer and wrapped his arms around her waist before kissing her lips softly. Hermione kissed her back and he immediately kissed her harder, biting on her lower lip and made her let out a soft moan into his lips. He smirked before breaking the kiss and looked at her— breathing heavily.

"What about some quick shag before dinner?" he smirked.

"Not now, Draco. We have children in this house and your father is home. Why don't we give it a rest?"

"Yeah, another child won't be a problem, right? And— I don't see any problem with shagging while my father's home"

He smirked before kissing her on her neck, causing her legs to go weak. She could feel him smirking while kissing her neck— Hermione let out a soft moan next to his left ear. He smirked before lifting up her jumper to touch her breasts. He smirked as his eyes returned to watch the pleasure on her face. He massaged one of her boobs as he watched her face. Her lips part in pleasure as her eyes became darker— filled with lust. He smirked.

"Draco—"

"What happened to the 'not now, Draco' thing?"

"Oh, shut up. The bed, now" she said in a bossy tone.

Draco smirked. "Let's just stick to your 'not now, Draco' and go down for dinner. Besides, you don't want to disturb our children"

"Fuck you"

"Your vulgar talks will be needed when I'm inside that wet cunt of yours tonight" he whispered and kissed her neck softly.

"Arse"

She smacked his shoulder as she ran out of the room, leaving him. Draco laughed as he walked out the room, following after her. Hermione laughed as she waited at the end of the marble staircases. She smiled as she looked at the happy smile on Draco's face. Finally, she got to see that smile— she was beyond happy to see that he got back his happiness. He was now free. Draco ran towards Hermione and embraced her in his arms, hugging her very tightly that it almost suffocate her. Hermione kicked his knee softly as she wriggled out from his arms. She laughed.

"I love you, Draco"

"I love you too, Hermione, very much"

*********
The end is coming and I'm so excited!

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Enjoy your day, my loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 57.8K 81
The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts. Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, had been...
4.6M 131K 121
[ completed] In their four years of knowing each other, Draco Malfoy and Amora Buckley have never managed to see eye to eye. However, when the pair a...
115K 2.3K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...
575K 10.7K 67
Coming from rich families, Draco and Blair both had everything they could ever ask for...except love, but hey, who believes in that anyway? So, when...