๐•พ๐–†๐–Ž๐–“๐–™ || ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ...

By quovishu

"๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐—ผ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐—ผ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ก... More

[๐Ÿ™] ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ ๐†๐—ผ๐ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ
[๐Ÿš] ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง ๐…๐—ผ๐ซ ๐‡๐ข๐ซ๐ž
[๐Ÿ›] ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
[๐Ÿœ] ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐‚๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐€ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐—ผ
[๐Ÿ] ๐Œ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐—บ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ ๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ
[๐Ÿž] ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
[๐ŸŸ] ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐…๐—ผ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐“๐—ผ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

[๐Ÿœ.๐Ÿ] ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐—ผ

7.9K 388 245
By quovishu

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞, 𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐩𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝗼𝐜𝐢𝗼𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 [𝐘.𝐍𝐚𝗺𝐞] 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐞𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐱

Age: On the first chapter, he was around four or five. In the latest chapter he is somewhere between 20-22 depending on the birthday you put for him. Although many would say he's like 200 years old mentally.

Occupation: Aside from carrying the Jujutsu world on his back and being Gojo's unofficial sugar baby, he's the heir to the Ginemoux Clan and a third year at Jujutsu Tech University.

All characters are aged up by three years. For example, Megumi is 15 but in this he and the other first years are 18-19. The second years are 19-20 and so on.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Time for [Y.Name]'s cursed technique.

Like Gojo, he has two cursed techniques.

The first one is his ability to consume cursed spirits and make their energy his own. It both heals him, restores his cursed energy and makes him physically stronger.

He can, in fact, eat the cursed energy of other living beings like humans. It's just so inconvenient and unnecessary since they usually have less cursed energy than a spirit that is literally made of it. Not to mention that it's illegal but that wouldn't really stop him.

Cursed spirits are always trying to eat him. This is because if they consume him, they gain an overwhelming boost in strength like Sukuna's fingers. Imagine [Y.Name] as a big tasty steroid snack that makes you a shit ton hotter and a shit ton stronger.

However, the rosary prayer beads on his wrist that Anastasia gave him (which are broken now) prevent cursed spirits from going after him too much. Only weak cursed spirits chase after him, the stronger ones are unable to locate him because of the seals on his beads.

In essence, [Y.Name] is the reincarnation of his great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great; until 2,000 years ago, grandfather.

Instead of being his great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great; until 2,000 years ago, grandfather's only reincarnation, he was split in half as twins.

Anastasia never got the opportunity to find out what was her portion of their ancestor's cursed technique because she died before it could manifest. What is known though, is that she got the emotional and 'saintly' side of him that everyone knew and loved.

While [Y.Name]... quite literally became a psycho.

They were supposed to be together at all times as two pieces of a whole. (Platonically)

Because of the incompletion of [Y.Name]'s cursed technique due to his sister dying, he cannot control it nearly as well as his ancestor did. The prayer beads work to counteract that and make sure his power doesn't go out of control from all the foreign cursed energy and turn him into a cursed spirit.

Since cursed spirits are made up of negative emotions and cursed energy, no one can simply eat them and get away with it without dying. But [Y.Name] is the protagonist so he can do it without dying as long as he keeps his beads on to prevent himself from becoming the cursed spirit eats.

You know what they say, you are what you eat, and who knows? One day [Y.Name] might just let himself become a cursed spirit.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Onto [Y.Name]'s innate cursed technique.

This technique is the spawn of an arranged marriage between a girl from the Kamo clan and the former tyrant of the Ginemoux clan.

It combines the string controlling ability of the Ginemoux clan and the blood manipulation ability of the Kamo clan. In turn, they created the abomination called [Y.Name].

He can control any and all blood as long as it isn't inside someone's body. Well. If it's his blood inside someone's body then he can probably explode them from the inside out.

This amazing control in blood manipulation was best shown when he made 59 tiny beads with blood while barely conscious last chapter.

The true nature of his technique is that he can turn his blood into string and do freaky shit while he's controlling it.

For example, reattaching limbs to his body as shown in the second chapter.

Some important figures know of [Y.Name]'s innate technique however only Gojo and his clan know of his curse-eating technique.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Onto the popular topic, what the fuck is wrong with the Ginemoux clan.

To answer that, many many things are wrong with them.

1. All of them are devout believers in God and enact justice based on what is right or wrong in His eyes. The reason why they do this is because of the nature of their work. As executioners constantly passing judgement on people, they need a moral code and someone to tell them that they aren't sinners, even if that was a God.

2. They're fucking executioners. Every day since the day they were born, each of them were taught the most painless and quick methods to kill someone.

3. More than their belief in God, they believe in their current leader, [Y.Name] or how they call it, their Saint. All of them, even the children, look up to him as their savior, someone who stopped the tyranny of his very own father and restored their clan. As stated last chapter, even if it meant disobeying God and the rest of the world, they would protect [Y.Name] till their deaths.

You wish you had someone that loyal huh.

Angelo is [Y.Name]'s assistant and is far more loyal than anyone else in their clan if that was even possible. One day you might even see his backstory but he's a side character in a death-filled story so don't get too attached.

[Y.Name]'s grandmother is a new side character that won't appear all too much aside from being mentioned. She is his father's mom and opposed his ideals and method of ruling, getting herself locked up in a dungeon because of that.

A little fun fact - all the servants that obeyed [Y.Name]'s mother's orders to dress him as a girl, burn off his birth mark and cover up Anastasia's murder got executed.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

When [Y.Name] first came to Japan, he had a thick French accent that Gojo teased him for, but Megumi found it hot and would blush every time he heard it up close.

Eventually, he started learning French to communicate with [Y.Name] just so he could stop having heart attacks every day.

Before Gojo learned to keep his limitless on all the time, [Y.Name] snuck into his room once and shoved a pillow over his head until he nearly suffocated to death if it wasn't for someone walking in at the wrong time.

He really wanted to be the strongest without some cheat-like character in the way and it nearly worked.

Gojo would take [Y.Name] to his school when he was in middle school and make him do his work there since he had a habit of ditching class.

I imagine that there is some sort of specialized jujustu high school that sorcerers go to before the university, since they can't go to normal school.

I don't know if this works all too well with the timeline but Gojo was around his first year of high school when he first met [Y.Name]. By the time he was a first year in university, you were already in middle school.

If this doesn't work, I'll just change the ages for the sorcerers a little.

Since he is technically an orphan, either Angelo, Gojo or some other off duty sorcerer had to attend his parent teacher conferences

With Gojo, it went a little like this.

"Your, ahem, child has gotten into at least 20 fights in the past month."
"...Did you at least win, [Y.Name]?"
"Of course."
"Your kid is on the verge of getting expelled and that's what-!"
"Yeah yeah. C'mon [Y.Name], let's go celebrate."

On a side note, [Y.Name] scared his entire school shitless to the point that no one even dared to touch Tsumiki and Megumi since they were close with him.

At some point, Tsumiki let it slip that some guy was pestering her on going out with him and he was hospitalized a few hours later. He didn't come back to school for a few weeks and when he did, it was to give his transferring documents.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

As for the love interests,

There will be male, female and everything in between love interests.

However, don't expect some mushy confession where they both kiss under the fireworks. Our dear protagonist is by far waaay too fucked up for a simple love story. He'd have to be with someone just as crazy as he was, ̷h̷e̷n̷c̷e̷ t̷h̷e̷ y̷a̷n̷d̷e̷r̷e̷ t̷a̷g̷.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

From now on will delve into manga subjects (such as Gojo's past arc and volume 0). It will also slowly but surely start to differentiate from the canonical universe.

Also, [Y.Name] is not some hero or a good person and it will definitely start to show in the future. He truly lacks empathy for most people and doesn't care if someone who was 'innocent' dies.

That being said, here is a snippet for the next chapter.

"[Y.Name]?"

The figure in the dark alley turned it's head over and smiled, his face was covered with blood and his arm had a large slit running across it. A dead body was beneath him, half of the corpse's body was gone and his organs were splayed on the concrete flooring.

"Yes?"

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

𝟣𝟧𝟫𝟣 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌
𝖴𝗇𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 209 9
๐Œ๐„๐†๐”๐Œ๐ˆ ๐…๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐”๐‘๐Ž ๐ฑ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ " ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๏ฟฝ...
128K 1.8K 10
"๐‘ฐ๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ , ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ , ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’...๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐’€๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
93.8K 3.1K 24
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐’– ๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง...
63.4K 1.7K 23
Yแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡sสœแดแด›แดxส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โš ๏ธ Warning โš ๏ธ may contain : Gore Sexual content (18+) Killing Obsessed people Stalker behavior Yandere Cussing Some Yaoi And...