Love Chromosomes

By pinyacoluna

Masa journeyed to Japan to reunite with his twin brother, Mark, only to tragically meet his demise on the icy... More

I. First and Last
II. Who Are You?
III. A Ghost
IV. Sleeping and Forgetting🔞
V. Decisions Written in Pencil
VI. Just Like a Pill
VII. You Alone is Enough🔞
VIII. Something Borrowed
IX. Who Is Mark?
X. What P Axel Knows
XI. Don't Call My Name🔞
XII. Truth Be Told
XIII. Playing with Kana
XIV. Mài!
XV. The What If's 🔞
XVI. Just Being Friendly
XVII. Jealousy and Way Much More
XVIII. An Ode To My Mother
XIX: Skeletons Out the Closet
XX: The Morning After
XXI: Painfully Painful
XXII: It Started Raining Guilt Outside
XXIII. The Rain Have To Stop
XXIV. Glitches
Special: Understanding the Girl
XXV. Two Kisses
XXVI. Not the Best Sorry
XXVII. Choices
XXVIII. Why Change?
XXIX: Call Me By My Name 🔞
Xxx. Bathtub Talks
XXXI. The Uncertain Future
XXXII. Marked
XXXIII. Possessive Husband and Wife
XXXIV. Twas the Last
XXXV. Deja Vu
XXXVI. That One Friend
XXXVII. Incognitos
XXXVIII. Under the Snow
XXXIX: Your Name
XL. What The Heart Truly Desires
XLI. For Love
XLII. Regrets and If Only's
XLIII: My Commiserations
XLIV. Not Letting You Go🔞
XLV. Parting Ways (End)
Special: Understanding Masa niisama (Part 1)
The Fallen Academy (New Work)
Special Chap: What Is Love?
What??
Before An Us
Promoting A New Work!

Author's Note

3.1K 80 10
By pinyacoluna

16/05/2021

So here I am again with another VeeMark/Yinwar fanfiction. I just can't get enough of this two people. Certified Mooyor here!!😂

At first I was thinking of writing an original story. But can I still call it original when I have Yin and War in my mind to play the role of my protagonists?

Unlike Waxing Crescent, I will totally go out of the Love Mechanics main plot. I will just be using VeeMark's names to preserve this two image in my mind. The names I will be using for the other characters will be in random.

So can I still consider this as fanfiction? Whatever. I just want the readers to enjoy this story. But I am open with your thoughts and suggestions though. Please enlighten me regarding this matter so I can still edit the tags.

I will start with this project after I'm finished with Waxing Crescent. I hope those who liked my previous work will be following and liking this as well. 😊

See you soon here in Love Chromosomes! 🤗

❤️pinyacoluna

STORY OUTLINE

MAIN CHARACTERS INTRODUCTION:

Mark Masahiro - A half Thai, half Japanese 19-year-old who grew up in Japan. After becoming the reason of his twin brother, Masa's death, he flew back to Thailand and pretended to be the other and got unexpectedly entwined by his twin's ex boyfriend, V. He was challenged to keep his act until he settles everything before disappearing permanently to all the people that has anything to do with his deceased twin.

V- A 20-year old college student who was the ex-boyfriend of Mark's twin brother, Masa. He eventually fall in love with Mark thinking all along he was his ex.

Masa Masahiro- Mark's twin brother who met his unexpected demise upon visiting his twin brother in Japan. He is a second year pre-med student who is pretty popular in his university coupled alongside the heartthrob, V.

Saya - A famous J-pop idol who was Mark's ex-girlfriend. She tries to pursue Mark back, making her as V's ultimate love rival.

PLOT

Masahiro Mark, a 19-year-old half Thai, half Japanese teen, came back to his birth country of Thailand after mainly causing the death of his older twin brother in Sapporo, Japan. He couldn't bring himself to explain to their terminally ill mother how her beloved son passed while visiting him in Japan that he made a drastic decision to live in his twin brother's shoes instead. He vouched to lie just until their mother passed in peace.

Mark studied hard to flawlessly imitate his brother's personality so he wouldn't get caught in his lying scheme. Upon coming to Thailand, Mark met all of Masa's acquaintances, reminding him how outgoing and friendly his brother was unlike him who is most of the time phlegmatic and calculating. He was the total opposite.

With all the people related to his twin brother, Mark found out that dealing with V, the ex-boyfriend, is the most difficult. Unknown to Mark, V's relationship with his brother was utterly one-sided. V just agreed to date Masa because he was so persistent pursuing him and thought why not give it a try. After a year of trying, V realized he just can't bring himself to love the guy. So when Masa went to Japan, he gathered all his courage to send a break-up text to end their fruitless charade.

Mark tho, somehow insulted for his twin, brought the break-up into a whole new level, shaming the senior in front of the other students. V noticed the change in Mark's personality but decided to shrug it all off for they will have nothing to do with each other in the future anyway. It was the supposed end between them.

But no matter how Mark avoided the 20-year-old university heartthrob, the more they were pulled closer by unavoidable circumstances. He also discovered that their fate had long been intertwined since they were part of each other's childhood trauma. V was a dear friend of his in the past who even once saved him from abductors. V though failed to realize this yet and Mark again decided to keep this information to himself. Without him realizing it, Mark's feelings started to go soft towards V.

After coming into one of his senior's house party, Mark's drink was spiked by some guest who took a liking to him but V came to his rescue. The two ended up in bed and V came upon an understanding with his own feelings. He thought to himself that finally, after dating one year and breaking-up, he had finally caught feelings with the person he thought was his ex-boyfriend. Mark too came into a resolute stand to gamble everything and enter into an illicit relationship with a man who thinks he was his deceased twin brother.

The start of their relationship was also the prompt for the people who knew who truly Mark is to  come crashing their supposedly flavorsome affair. Axel, V's older brother came first shaking Mark's core, for he was able to identify and remember who Mark was in their first meeting. Mark begged for the older man to keep the secret from his younger brother but before getting a response, V had interrupted their conversation. Paranoia getting to his brain, Mark started disliking V, muttering his brother's name especially when they make love.

If Axel appears to be quite harmless, Mark cannot guarantee it would be the same for his best friend Kana who flew straight from Japan to check on him. There was an instant spark of animosity between Kana and V the moment the two guys laid eyes to each other. Kana was typically against every decision Mark made and begged him to fly back with him to Japan. V started his jealous boyfriend era.

After Kana, it was finally Mark's ex-girlfriend, Saya's turn to torment the couple. She sent anonymous, cryptic emails to V hinting about Mark's identity. V wasn't stupid to decipher the clues and soon right after, the messy confrontation happened between the two that ended with both sides hurting more.

V avoided Mark the following day and Mark slowly reverted back to his old self, cold and distant. Despite being swallowed by pride, V was still haunted by his guilt with the way he treated Mark. And when he finally decided to forget his enmities and start anew, his ultimate rival showed up.

V will have to win against the feistiness of the J-pop princess for Mark but at what cost?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 8.5K 38
[COMPLETE] Tine was not into dudes. Seriously, he wasn't. But looking at Sarawat on that dimly stage, the yellow back lights softening his features w...
5.9K 441 20
"If only I hadn't fall in love..........." An unreported medical error caused Jeff's mother's sudden death....... 12 years later, the time for vegean...
14.6K 1.3K 23
A YinWar AU: Mark died with a stabbed wound protecting his womanizer cousin, War and soon wakes up to find himself in the latter's body. He transmig...
9.2K 345 4
"Once outside, he took a deep breath and groaned. He hated this. He hated how people often treated him - either like a slutty Omega meant to be fucke...