Mr. Clumsy (editing) (hiatus)

By HaguaVenn

It all began on the day, in a cafe, when two people heeding their own life for too long that their family ded... More

The day we met ā˜‘ļø
So are we ?ā˜‘ļø
A while apart ā˜‘ļø
A while apart 2 ā˜‘ļø
Fun time in live ā˜‘ļø
The Most awaited moment! ā˜‘ļø
D day šŸ”œ
Life with tae
Innocent or clumsy???
Unexpected visitor
Unvieled
All is not always well
All is not always well 2
A new start!!
Hired
Hired 2
Fired
Fired 2
Where is she?
Oppresssed (Y/n pov)
Not a part.....pls read
Resolve-vation
Resolve-vation 2
Just a day
Just a day....alone
A furry mess!
A furry mess 2
Med-care
I am fuck'd up
Meet and Greet
Meet And Greet 2
Mistakes and misundertadings
Who to blame?
Stirred the Fiery
Whom to blame? 2
Meet with evil
Meet with evil 2
Why me
First love, that never prevailed.
Misconception
Fuel up
Her
Her 2

Fired 2 (Y/n pov)

80 10 0
By HaguaVenn

Author note:

This parts is about the y/n pov and what really happened in her office. So let's travel back time when she took the taxi!

————————————————————————————

Y/n pov:

I rushed to the taxi. I was late already. I got into the taxi. The driver looked annoyed but when I shouted at him to drive fast. He looked terrified. Anyway he didn't speak against me. I felt sorry for him no he is not the reason for this mess. It's my dear dear hubby Mr Kim Taehyung!

Why in the world is he sooo clumsy?? I am scared the will lead to a disaster a day or the another!!

I decided to make a call to my supervisor to find some excuse to for my delay. But things weren't going right for me. I mixed our phones! I was having Tae's phone and it was running out of battery. Now how in the world can I contact my piers?? Why? God why? My bad we were held in a traffic.

I was frustrated! When I reached the station it was 10:30am. I was expecting atleast to reach the station by 10:00am so that I can start my show just 15 minutes late.

As soon as i entered the station I was welcomed anxiously by Min young. She was my only friend in this whole building. Her face was enough to express the the situation up there. I signed in my attendance in the reception and stormed to the station.

Every person I came across in the stair case were looking at me differently. It's because of three reasons - " my dress was short and I have never wore such a short dress, I am late and I was running like a freak to the 6th floor through the stairs because the elevator was out of order. Duh!

When I reached my floor I was in the peak of my panic. I took a deep breath and opened my door knob. I was mentally prepared for everything to face!

But the build up courage was crumbled when I entered. Almost every single one in the floor was looking at me. Some smirking, some anxious and some angry.....especially Mr Cha Seung-won the supervisor of my show!

He stood there in his blue suit, probably choose for the special guest. His hands were tucked in his pocket.....he does that when he is upset or angry. There was a pin drop silence in the whole floor. He walked towards me with his shoe heels clicking the floor that was rapidly increasing my trembling from my head to toe.

His face was red as a cherry......in anger! When he he was just few feats away from me he stopped in his track. I barely made eye contact but I could say his eyes were red in anger and everyone were rather eager than pity to hear him blast me. I don't care bout them. I guess today isn't a good day!

Mr. Cha: " I thought you promised me something yesterday Ms Kim!.......Are you suppose to SHOW UP BEFORE 9 am?"

He spoke slowly, but I could feel the anger that was hidden waiting to blast in each of his words.

Y/n: "I am sorry Supervisor Cha!....but I have my own reason!"

Mr.Cha: "Do I look like I care about your silly reasons?......do you even realise what you DONEEEEE!"

He blew up in the last word..........Oh god! This is my end day!

Y/n: " I am sorry.....I didn't mean to. My critical situation pushed me into this....also the traffic......"

Mr.Cha: "SHUT UP Y/N!!!!!.........I TOLD YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT THIS WAS A IMPORTANT INTERVIEW AND COULD BE A LIFE TURN FOR OUR PROGRAM!........I TRUSTED YOU!!"

I felt guilty.....I knew he has been working hard to get to this our show to the top. He is a really dedicated and persistent man. He does gets angry and scolds his employees. But have never been so harsh. I felt soft giggles and whispers around me. I know those all the silent words passing in each other ears were about me. I feel embarrassed. I wanted the ground to swallow me which was impossible.

Mr Cha then looked around and saw all the others looking at me.  He realised that he shouldn't have rebuked me in front of my piers.

Mr Cha: "To my office.....NOW!"

Y/n : "Y-Yes sir! I-I Am c-coming"

I could hear my so called piers mimicking my words.I ignored them just like I always do. But they are really persistent to pull me down and bully me. NEVERMIND......I need to handle something!

Soon we were in his office. I could still feel the angry aura around. He offered me to sit in the roll chair. I slowly sat in the chair. I didn't even have a boldness to say sorry. Cause I know it's my mistake......or maybe my DEAREST CLUMSY BELOVED HUSBAND'S!

Mr Cha, he is the man who I am most respected in my life. He is my honoured person in my heart next to Ms Clare.

He rolled in his hair and ran his hands across his hair and took a deep breath to calm himself down. He at last spoke politely. I know he never wanted to blast or rebuke me he just got a short temper.

Mr Cha: "Y/n........I know you are travel a long distance for a long time to just work in this station. But aren't you supposed to plan accordingly! I know it's your first time being late......but it doesn't matter whether it first or last.......the IMPACT it causes MATTERS!"

Y/n : " Yes sir! But my situation was out of my hand. My car was....... broke down even before I got from home.....and their was a strike carried in my neighbourhood which made it a difficult task for Taxi to pass through. Also my phone......it got exchanged with my husband. So I was helpless to even get in touch with you about my delay! I swear I didn't mean to....."

I was almost in verge of tears....I know I did lie about my car. But I can't let others know that I got a silly clumsy hubby!

Mr Cha: "Yeah I get about your situation. But aren't we supposed to take the situation of the other side also into CONSIDERATION RIGHT?? Do you know what happened just because you were LATE!?.....THE client you were supposed to interview left and he told that he would never GET TO THE INTERVIEW OF OUR STATION AGAIN BECAUSE OF OUR LACK OF HOSPITALITY!!"

I was just stunned by his words. Is being late comes under hospitality? But what to do if that guest was so rude! But still he is not to blame!

Y/n: " Sir! Don't worry I will try to console him and bring him again to interview in our show......I PROMISE! "

??: "Sounds good MS Kim but sadly it is impossible!"

A female.......which I hate evilly purred from the entrance of the officer. It's Ms Kim Mi So!

Actually she is the one who holds grudges against me....because the show I was working on for a whole year was hers!

Yes! That day do you remember she left  in half way of my trail show. I got a lot of positive comments from the audience. So the supervisor decided to switch her to another show while giving me her show. But it is out of my hand I didn't mean to grab her show.

Maybe if she had stayed that day we would have been atleast as continued as partners. It's her bad luck or ratherly her arrogance!

But she always said I am her doom. So does others believe cause they didn't know what really happened in that day of trail. I am sure she made some extra stories and made others to hate about me. I realised that she is really good at this!

Mr Cha: " I told you to not enter the office without my permission!"

Kim mi so: " Ah! Stop it uncle ! Why r u strict to your cute niece?"

Yeah she is Mr.Cha's sister's daughter and that's the only reason she is here! She is supposed to be fired long ago according to me!

Mr.Cha: " Still in working hours you are my employee and I am your employer! So you should behave"

She never minded his words and deep inside for Mr Cha she is a burden. He also never meant to have such a mean girl in his show!

Kim Mi So: "Ah! Whatever. So what's are you gonna do with this.......Ms Kim.....it's a shame to have a same sur name as her. Thank god we are not related in any way!"

Y/n : "I myself so glad about that Miss Kim! Cause I can't bear to have a sis or in laws like you!"

Kim mi so: " You better watch your......"

Mr.Cha: " Thats enough of you both and Mi so now get out!"

She just walked out rolling her eyes. Anyway it's not her first time to get kicked out of Mr.Cha office.

Mr. Cha: "things can't be undone........... also I can't let this go so easily"

Is he gonna reprimand me or work over time?

Mr.Cha: " You're suspended! That's it end of the meeting, you may go!"

For whatever it is, this isn't the best solution! Suspended? Com'on but.......why should he? If not me who will manage my show. Though he said that the meeting was ended he blurted out the question.

Y/n: "Then who will manage my show Mr.Cha?"

Mr.Cha : " Mi so will take care of it! You can take over next month. I will send the suspension letter by the evening. you can leave after you sign it and submit it to me"

Alright! I have no other go but to just accept the sentence "Suspension". I don't care of being home, but it's just my show. It is going in wrong hands! It's ok y/n you got enough capability to pull out a show from scrap to the top. So don't worry it's them who is gonna suffer.

Y/n : "Well then meet you in the evening!"

I just left. I don't have any deal with him anymore. I wish the day ended here......but it seems Doom was clinging onto me for the day! And I didn't see what was waiting for me!

————————————————————————————

Hello readers! I am sorry I am late! I was just melted as butter!

Heard the butter?
"Got the army behind us when we say so"
"I will melt your heart into 2"
"Smooth like butter like the criminal under cover"

are my favourite lines! What's yours? I am really melted when they mentioned army!

I just like this a lot! Also many are spamming the comments section with

"Yoongi is secretly fluent in English we all know"
I don't know why the heck are spamming the comments section. Some say if they some like this the views are gonna get deleted. It sounded scary and I don't know whether it's true or just a myth. Cause when the big hit released 'boys with luv' they said this!

But let's just support and cheer up the boys of no matter whatever happens!!! Let's break the record.......maybe they already did!

And who like v's messy hair in the butter MV bts reaction video and the butter interviews.  Ahh! He looks like a cute brown broccoli!

Get it let it rolll!!

Also I decided to write my next ff on jimin. I am ready with the plot now gonna prepare the book cover!

As I said I changed the description.....at least let's see if my views increase after it!

Next part will be coming soon so until then this is

Bye! Borahae!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211 71 19
This Is Book 2... Please check out book 1 first, if you haven't already... Maybe it was because we had too much happiness, maybe it was because we sh...
313K 11.5K 30
Kim Taehyung would never have imagined how worse his life could be. The one thing he loved more than anything was his family. But when his happy fami...
1.8K 100 46
Why Life is so complicated...... can't it be lit easy. Why can't we live our life ......like how, we want to live. Why ?????? We have to pay that muc...
2.3K 162 23
*FLING MEANING IS A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP* SO CAN A SHORT SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP TURN INTO A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY ? ----- Can you please Take me wi...