Mr. Alpha

By Jenna_x-

THIS IS A SEQUAL TO MY STORY 'MR. BULLY' Teddy Huxley lives a normal life with loving Parents but not all is... More

. Chapter 1 .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 3 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Aesthetic's .
. Chapter 8 .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .
. Chapter 14 .
. Chapter 15 .
. Chapter 16 .
. Chapter 17.
. Chapter 18 .
. Chapter 19 .
. Chapter 20 .
. Chapter 21 .
. Chapter 22 .
. Authors note.
. Chapter 23 .
. Chapter 24 .
. Chapter 25 .
. Chapter 26 .
. Chapter 27 .
. Chapter 28 .
. Chapter 29 .
. Chapter 30 .
. Epilogue 1 .
. Epilogue 2 .

. Chapter 4 .

543 19 10
By Jenna_x-

*TW: Scenes of rape in this chapter read at your own risk (I will tell you when the scenes start and finish*

Teddy's POV:

"Ok so why can't I just go with you to the party?" I asked Aurora as she was getting in my car so I could take her since she was sneaking out to go to this party.

"Because Teddy you weren't invited." I sighed and nodded my head as I turned the key in the car.

The drive was silent but nice I occasionally snuck glances at Aurora while she looked out the window. Her blonde hair was hung in lose curls and her dress complimented her curves perfectly.

She was a fourteen year old girl living in a eighteen year old girls body. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off her, but where have these sudden feelings come from? I've never felt like this towards her before, ever.

"Ok were here now get your ass out the car before I go inside with you." I said to her, making her roll her eyes and exit my car.

I watched as she went inside the house and was greeted by her friends. I sighed and started driving home.

Aurora's POV:

The house was decorated with different coloured lights and a disco ball, this was like a party you see in those cringy teen romance movies, but minus the alcohol since we are literally fourteen.

"WHO'S READY TO GET FUCKED UPPP!" Someone suddenly said from the living room door. I turned to see my friends older brother coming inside with packets of beer in his hands. Shit.

"WOAH YES! ALCOHOL!" Someone shouted and ran over to him.

"Um Bella, why is there alcohol?" I asked starting to get a bit nervous.

"Ugh lighten up Aurora it's fine one beer won't kill you." She rolled her eyes at me and walked over to her brother to grab a drink.

I want to go home. Is all I could think of.
Why did I come here?

*start of mature scene with mentions of rape*

"Hey beautiful, I love the dress wanna come sit with me?" A deep voice said from besides me. I turned around to see a man properly in his early twenties with dark black hair and deep blue eyes. He was sitting sprawled out on my coach and he had a bottle of JD in his left hand.

"Um no thank you." I said politely and started walking away from him. I then felt a hand suddenly sake around my waist and pull me onto his lap making me gasp and struggle out of his iron grip.

"Ugh you smell so good." He muttered as he sniffed my hair. Now I really want to go home.

"GET OFF ME!" I screamed this time trying to push and punch at his chest and arm so he'll release his grip around my waist.

"STOP MOVING YOU FUCKING SLUT!" He said to me as he took another swig of his alcohol and tried to lean into me to kiss me, I dodged the kiss so he ended up kissing the air and tried again to release myself from his grip.

"I SAID STOP MOVING!" He screamed and in a matter of seconds I was over his shoulder while he was carrying me up the stairs. I looked around at everyone in the party for any signs of help but they were all to busy dancing and drinking to care.

I started kicking, screaming and punching at the strange mans back to get away but it was still no use he was to fucking strong.

"Now pretty lady, I'm going to get the pleasure I deserve from you since you want to be a big baby and struggle I'll have to tie you." He used his shoe lace to tie my hands together. I screamed and screamed and screamed but the music down stairs was to loud for anyone to hear me.

"LET ME GO. PLEASE!" I begged as tears fell freely out of my eyes. I didn't know what to do, all the air in my lungs left and I was left to try and breath with no air.

"Ugh I can't wait to get my dick inside hot wet pu-." The man stopped speaking. I opened my eyes to see a figure fighting with the man but I was in to much shock to move.

I was crying so much at this point that I ended up blacking out.

*END OF MATURE SCENES THAT MAY OF UPSET SOMR READERS*

Teddy's POV:

I was at home now after dropping Aurora off at her party. I didn't want to leave her but I knew that she would make me leave even if I refused to leave.

I was sat in my bedroom trying to finish my homework when I felt Riley start to grow angry and agitated inside me.

"What's wrong bud?" I asked him through the mind link.

'Teddy Aurora isn't ok!' My eyes widened at what he said. Aurora isn't ok. Aurora isn't ok. AURORA ISN'T OK!

Those words repeated in my mind like a broken record. I shout up from my office chair not even replying to Riley as I ran down stairs and ignored my mums calls for me as I got into my car and drove full speed down the road.

I didn't even care how Riley knew she wasn't ok, all I wanted right now was for her to be safe.

I got to the party in under five minutes when really it should of taken me at least fifteen.

"AURORA!" I shouted as I burst through the doors everyone stopped and stared at me like I was some mad man.

I ran over to her friend Bella ready to ask her where she was.

"WHERE IS AURORA!" I screamed in her face making her point up the stairs. Oh so she knew Aurora was in danger but didn't seem to give two shits? Ok.

I ran upstairs just as Riley took control. He stopped open every door in the hallway until I heard it. Her ear piercing scream coming from the very end of the hall. Riley ran to the end of the hall using his supernatural speed and ripped the door off its hinges.

There lying on the bed was Aurora with tears all over her face and a man, a man was fucking on top of her shouting at her. Aurora was tied up with shoe laced to the bed. The sight made me and Riley sick to our stomach.

"What the fuck are you DOING!" Riley screamed at the man making him turn towards us.

In record time Riley pounced at the man making him fall to the floor. He clawed at his face and started punching him until he was lying on the floor unconscious.

"AURORA!" Riley said and ran to her and untied her as fast as he could. Aurora sobbed into our chest as she started to soak my shirt but at this moment both me and Riley didn't care, as long as Aurora was safe that's all that mattered to us.

"Come on princess, let's take you home." Riley said as he picked her up Bridle style and walked towards the exit of the house.

Everyone stared at us as we left the party but no one came to see if Aurora was ok. Assholes.

We got to the car and Riley gently placed her in the passenger seat just as she fell asleep once again.

Riley then gave me back full control as I got into the drivers side and started to drive Aurora home.

When I got to her house she was still sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her I quietly grabbed her house key from he purse that I grabbed on the way out of the party and flung it over my shoulder. I then picked her up bridle style, making not to wake her and took her inside.

Her house was completely quiet since it was quite late. I slowly took her to her bedroom and placed her down on her bed.

I didn't want to change her out of her dress since she may hate me in he morning for it, so instead I ran into the bathroom and grabbed her makeup wipes. I then started to clear up the runny mascara from her cheeks due to her crying but making sure to be gentle so she doesn't wake up.

Once I finished I put the duvet over her small frame and lay next to her in her bed.

I brought her close to me and she hugged into me while she sighed in her sleep.

I soon fell asleep with her to the sound of her gentle breaths.

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.7K 72
Sebastian has been through a lot after realizing that he was gay. His parents took it in stride but his school and town were less than friendly about...
1.1K 26 18
Her brows furrowed. "You look like you have something specific you wanna ask me." The tips of Liam's ears turned red at Emma's very accurate observat...
206 31 24
It's a mysterious story about a werewolf teenage girl who gets bullied but always fights back. She lost her wolf and parents at the age of 4 in a ver...
4.6K 179 23
Dexter conway is a young man of twenty two. His parents kicked him out when he came out to them. The only person who still loves him is his beloved b...