My Sunshine~ mbb x fem reader

بواسطة suicidal4u

"I would occasionally pull up a photo of her on my phone, and kiss her lips" "wish it were real" المزيد

Obsession?
The Concert
Fangirls
On internet~
hAnGoUtS
Guess I didn't lie
~what happens after~
mills i-
✨Movie night✨
The incident-
Seven Minutes In Heaven
Candygrams and cute notes
Lake house yeahhhh-
We are who we are when no one's around.
Pool party☠️
💕Confessions💕
☠️Instagram Live☠️
Interview?
How could you?
Falling
Come find me
•birthday surprise•
bathtub fantasies
I will end you 😀
✨director drama✨
iNsTaGrAm
Bali, Indonesia
Old wounds
Characters
escape room
see you again.
always and forever
a song and a question
~sudden plans~
i do.
NEW STORY

the truth comes out

972 30 13
بواسطة suicidal4u

Y/n's pov:-

"aww bloody hell"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US YOU BASTARDS?", Skye questioned them.

"we would've let you go if you just handed Millie over to us.", my mom said.

"NOW WAY IN HELL WILL I EVER DO THAT.", I screamed back at them. If they dare even touch a hair on her head I swear to god...

"aren't you outnumbered now?", my dad said and smirked.

"why do you even want to get to Millie? what did she ever do to you?", I asked them, my heart paining because I could see how heartless my parents could be.

"oh that's a long story, little one", Mrs. Crandall replied.

"we want to know. what did Millie do to you?", Noah said.

"well, Millie did not, her parents did.",  Mr. Crandall said coolly.

"that's right.", my dad agreed. I narrowed my eyes at them, trying to understand what exactly happened.

"so why would you punish Millie for something her parents did?", Skye said.

"oh we did punish her parents. and her siblings. we punished them. and we punished them bad", my mom said, uttering every word slowly.

"what...WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PARENTS? TO MY SIBLINGS? MY FAMILY?", Millie screamed. Oh no. This was bad.

"what...did...you...do...to...her...parents?", I asked them slowly, my eyes locked with my mother's.

She bent down to my height and said, "we killed them. just like we want to kill your little friend Millie."

"WHAT?!", Millie screamed. oh god, no. this can't be happening. My breathing pace was quickening. My heart rate went up to probably 150. I couldn't breathe. I looked over to Millie who was having a similar reaction, except much much worse than mine.

"the texts...what...it was them...no no no. youre lying. it was their texts. i.... no no no", millie started blubbering like nothing made sense. 

"millie millie millie calm down. millie im right here. millie please.", i pleaded her to calm down. if only i could comfort her. these goddamn chains.

"NO. YOUR FAMILY DID THIS. THEY DID THIS TO MY FAMILY. how could...", she yelled at me and honestly i couldnt blame her. this was an emotional time for her. i could not lose her temper or not be there for her now.

"millie please. you know i had nothing to do with this", i said calmly. it still pained to see her blame me though. 

"i trusted you", she screamed, tears flowing from her eyes. She tugged on her chains and I lowered my face to try to hide the hurt.

"I cannot believe that I have to call you both my parents", I said to the l/n's, fuming.

"and that goes for you two too", Skye said to her parents trying to escape the chains.

"well I think a little revelation is in order", my dad said and my mom nodded her head in agreement.

She knelt down to my level and looked me in the eyes. I tore my eyes away from theirs. I could not look at them after what they'd done.

"listen carefully kid, because we're going to say this only once.", my mom said and I remained silent even though my anger churned through my insides. She came closer to me.

"you, are not our child.", she said, slowly, meaning every word. I was taken aback. The news hit me like a ton of bricks. My mouth hung open.

"what?", I questioned. Even though they were murderous sociopaths, I had known them as my parents my whole life.

"that's right. we took you in because you were orphaned", my dad said.

"wha...how was I orphaned?", I asked, my voice now little beside theirs.

"we orphaned you. but then we had pity upon a kid so the l/ns decided to take you in. but we should've known that a regular kid from a regular bloodline would be a failure for a family like ours. You ruined our daughter, Skye. and we don't like to keep failures around. we leave them. but once they get to know what we do...we end them", Mr. Crandall said.

"yeah well that failure of a kid is world famous now", Noah said, gritting his teeth.

"Oh and don't you put this on y/n. I wouldn't have entered your stupid cult anyway. I'm just not that type of a person. and y/n and I are alike.", Skye said.

"wait, is that what you did?", Millie asked in a shaky voice.

"my parents saw you all doing something, didn't they? and you didn't think it'd be safe to keep them around. so you killed them. and in case any of their children get to know, you killed them too, just in case. I'm the only one you couldn't harm.", Millie completed, and I realised everything that happened.

"I like this one, she's smart. but then again hun, we're gonna hurt you soon enough.", Mrs. Crandall said sarcastically.

"don't you dare-"

"yes. and for your information kid, that's exactly what happened. ", my mom said, smiling.

"...that was what happened with my biological parents, wasn't it?", I asked, terrified to know the answer. But I had to know.

"of course.", my dad said. no wait. Mr. l/n said.

"what we actually do around here is just smuggle goods. it isn't that big of a deal.", Mr. Crandall said, rolling his eyes.

"maybe but KILLING PEOPLE IS", Millie yelled, getting obviously very emotional. She tugged at the chains over and over again till the point her arms became a light shade of black. it was bruised.

"what type of...goods?", Noah asked, furrowing his brows.

"well drugs, stolen goods, the usual.", mrs. crandall said.

"AND YOU CALL THAT  USUAL?", skye screamed.

"better not cause a scene, you know.", mr. l/n said.

"now that all the stories have been exchanged, i think its time.", mrs. l/n said. wait, what? time fo what?

"of course. i'll take care of skye", mr. crandall said, pulling out a shiny gun and wiping it with his handkerchief. 

"wait what are you going to do to her?", noah said.

"no no wait stop stop stop", i started shouting. this was not right. my eyes widened. did they even have an ounce of humanity in them?

"HEY DONT DO THIS TO HER. YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH", noah screamed, pulling on his chains, trying to get free. 

"please please please stop stop stop. stop dad stop please. m. crandall shes your daughter, sir please. we promise to say nothing. please sir please do not hurt her please", i pleaded to all of them. no no i could not lose my best friend. and my girlfriend. no it could not end this way. 

i looked at skye. her face was expressionless, not a hint of surprise showing. her eyes were a little misty, a hint of sadness, pain and relief in her tiny smile. did she really acept this as her fate? because if so shes gonna be proved wrong. i am going to save her. no matter what.

"theres no use pleading y/n", mr. l/n said and pulled out his own gun slowly raising his arm to point at me.

"...wow. did all the years we spent together, mean nothing to you?", i asked him, with a little laugh of astonishment. 

"maybe it did. but nothing comes in front of our company.", my dad said. 

"cult.", Noah corrected.

The cold metal of the gun touched my forehead and I flinched. I swallowed hard. I looked to see the same being done to Skye.

"wait wait wait no no no. stop stop. you guys want me right? it's fine, you can have me just don't-don't hurt y/n please", Millie pleaded. was she serious right now?

"WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SAYING?", I snapped at her. To think the reason of how I would be alive was her death really kicked me into a large spot of darkness, not knowing what to do. Millie completely ignored me.

"sir please. do anything you want with me, anything, just please let y/n go", she cried. 

why was she doing this?

"pleading will get you nowhere. all of you know now. no one is escaping.", mrs. crandall whispered.

"go ahead loretta", mrs. l/n said. the lady who i knew as my mom. as my mom for 13 years. 

mrs. crandall walked up and pessed a gun to noah's head. 

"NO! MOM NOT HIM PLEASE", Skye screamed, letting out all her overwhelming emotions at once because the tears finally dropped down her eyelids.

"please stop...", i whispered, tears rolling down my eyes too. 

"do the honours l/n", skye's dad said. mrs. l/n sighed and pulled out her gun. only to aim it at millie. 

"no...please stop. stop please. not millie please mom. dont hurt her...", i cried. i could not see because of the tears. i heard the guns click. i let the tears fall down. 

i turned to look at millie to see her already looking at me with teary eyes. i couldnt save her. was this the end? she gave me one last watery smile. oh how i longed for one last word, one last touch. one last kiss. one last chance to tell her how much i loved her. 

"i love you, y/n.", she whispered. "always remember that."

"millie...i love you too.", i said smiling a small smile, through the pain.

"its been a glorious ride, child", i heard mr. l/n speak to me slowly, and for a second i saw his old self through. the man i called 'dad' for my entire childhood. i saw a side of him i hadnt seen in a long time. i saw the man who would carry me on his shoulders when i was 4, or would pick me wildflowers from the woods. the man who taught me how to paint; how to gently handle little furry rabbits. all the memories resurfaced. back then, i really thought i knew him. so naive... even when we think we have the person in front of us all figured out, we lie to ourselves...because at the end we're all strangers.

i sighed and nodded, bracing myself for what was to come next.

it's been a long day...but I will not be able to tell anyone about it... because I will not ever see anyone again. oh how I hope to see you once more Millie...only for one last chance to speak my heart...I really wish I see you again, stranger.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

34K 1.2K 28
𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧�...
9.8K 220 46
Evelynn Chalamet used to have a crush on a cartain british boy. One day they finally texting eachother, texting turn into calling, calling turn into...
532K 6K 93
In which I write preferences about people who don't even know I exist. REQUESTS ARE OPEN. Cover by: @sadiesxoxo Highest Rank: #1 in Cast Started: Ju...
77.2K 757 68
just a buncha imagines from shameless.imma try make em like a couple thousand words. if you wanna request then comment. I'm making it any gender.(but...