Only You Shawty. A Justin Bie...

By Meganxooo

[A Justin Bieber Love Story] Charlotte Brooks, Justin Bieber, more than friends to everyone around them, but... More

AUTHORS NOTE
♥Chapter 1
♥Chapter 2
♥Chapter 3
♥Chapter 4
♥Chapter 5
♥Chapter 6
♥Chapter 7
♥Chapter 8
♥Chapter 9
♥Chapter 10
♥Chapter 11
♥Chapter 12
♥Chapter 13
♥Chapter 14
Authors Note: Important.
♥Chapter 15
♥Chapter 16
♥Chapter 17
♥Chapter 18
♥Chapter 19
♥Chapter 20
♥Chapter 21
♥Chapter 23
♥Chapter 24
♥Chapter 25
♥Chapter 26
♥Chapter 27
♥Chapter 28
♥Chapter 29
♥Chapter 30 - Justin's Letter
♥Chapter 31 - Epilogue
The End

♥Chapter 22

11.8K 248 48
By Meganxooo

Lovely comments recently, so thank you. Keep 'em coming!

----------

Recap-

I saw his head slowly move closer towards mine, but he gave me plenty of time to pull away. Was this my decision right here? If I kissed him, I would be giving him the impression I did want to run away with him, but if I pulled away, he'd take it that I didn't feel the same for him. How could you seriously let the boy you love down, when they declared they wanted to spend the rest of their lives with you?

My head wouldn't stop spinning, and my heart beated in my chest so heavily, I was sure Justin could feel it. His lips were dangerously close now, only going to give me a few seconds to make up my muddled mind. I had to choose, now, over Justin and everything I had now.

Chapter 22.

I couldn't pull away. My mind was screaming at me to run away, as fast as I could, but when my heart was telling me this is all I wanted, I shut off my brain. The corners of Justin's lips tugged up into a smile, before he planted his soft lips onto mine. One hand of his rested around my waist, while his other was in the small of my back, pressing me closer to him, as if he was afraid to let go. That was fine by me, I never wanted him to let me go. How could I trust that he wouldn't leave me again? I couldn't get my head around the fact he wanted me to run away with him. I mentally slapped myself, shutting off my brain once more. Rational thinking later, but right now, I had the love of my life attached to my lips.

Fireworks exploded throughout the whole of my body, tingles reaching the ends of my finger tips and the ends of my toes. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling us together closer; if that were possible. I wasn't thinking about the need for air, or the delicious chocolate cake that was sitting on the table, because I didn't need anything else, I just needed Justin. Even if I couldnt think sensibily about anything like running away with him, at least that fact was clear. This kiss warmed me, right to the core, making me feel totally happy and blissful.

"Oh-!" A lady gasped from the doorway. Unfortunately, Justin tore his lips away from mine for a moment, leaving me pouting and frowning at his face. It didn't bother me who was watching us kiss, I just didn't want to stop. "Mister Bieber, I'm sorry, forgive me." Victoria, Justin's maid apologised, before I heard the living room door close shut. His eyes returned to mine once more. The perfect mix between caramel and chocolate orbs, staring into my blue ones.

What did this boy even see in me?

Justin's lips pulled into a smirk as he said that typical cheesy line, "Where were we?" before leaning in and pressing his lips to mine once again, sending my body into over drive.

----------

My legs were tangled with his, as I admired Justin's mis-colored socks once again. My body was pressed up against his as his arms wrapped around the whole of me, as we were 'cuddling' on the sofa. When I say cuddling, it was more like, grasp on to each other as if it was our last moments, because if I was clinging on to Justin as hard as Justin was holding on to me, we'd both have bruises. It was nice steadying my breathing with his, tracing random shapes onto the back of his hand and just laying there with him, literally feeling as if I had won the jack-pot. Well, I had.

We had spent the whole day just being together, we had talked all day long until I found myself tired and Justin put on a film. I hadn't really been concentrating on it, my eyes were lingering on Justin more than they were on the film. We had talked lots of things through, answering lots of my questions. Like; Selena was a publicity stunt, he wasn't close to her, but he thought she was kind. They hung out from time to time to confirm they were still dating to the questioning public. Justin had said that he didn't enjoy the fame because of lots of reasons. Pick or choose whichever one, because just one of these would make me hate his life style too.

1. He had to "fake" date a girl to gain him more publicity.

2. He couldn't stay friends with the one person he couldn't live without. (ME!)

3. He had to cut and style his hair just the way Scooter said, and had to dress how he said.

4. Management would log onto Justin's twitter, Facebook, ect and post things, pretending to be him.

5. Justin only got a few days off a month.

6. He wasn't allowed to write his own songs and preform them the way he wanted.

7. He had no say in what he wanted to do with his life. (Where to go out, who to go with, what to say, ect.)

8. Justin wasn't allowed to spend much of his money. He only had a small allowence!!

Lets just say, Scooter is a control freak. He's basically using Justin's magical voice and amazing looks for money for himself. Justin wants to do some good for the world, but while Scooter is his management, he can't. Its not just Scooter that Justin doesn't like though, its the fans too. He is amazed at how much people love his voice, but he didn't ever want people to be in danger because of him. Girls obsessed over him, knew how much Justin weighed when he was born and knew what day it was and what the weather was like... Facts that Justin didn't even know. He said it was scary how he saw a statistic that his name gets said every three seconds (both forename and second name). So the time it gets you to finish the end of Bieber, someone else is starting Justin.

Justin had a plan. Scooter had a business trip, he was going to fly over to anotehr part of America to meet up with a girl whos dream was to become a singer. He wanted to audition her, to see if she was good enough to invest in. I felt sorry for her too, if her life got ruined as much as Justin's has, then she would be controlled by Scooter too. When he was away, Justin planned for us to run, make our escape just taking his platnum credit card with us. We were going to leave a note for our mothers, who we couldn't risk telling until we were far enough for them not to persuade us to stay. We could have a little bit of contact with them when we could, using private numbers. We would rent somewhere to stay with Justin's unlimited amount of money, until management gave up on looking for him when we could safely move back to Canada with our parents. (We excepted this could be years in the future, but they could always come visit...).

I was scared to say the least. I was tying myself down to one person for the rest of my life basically. I knew it would only ever be Justin, but being just 18 and already committing your life to someone did worry me a little. Mostly though, I was scared we hadn't thought our plan out enough. What happened if they found us somehow? What would they do to us? I didn't know what was ahead of us, but I knew Justin was just going to use his card for the necessities (i.e. a house, education) and then cut the card up. Justin wanted a normal life, so he wanted to achieve that as much the normal-est way. That meant, me finishing my last year of school, and Justin getting a job. Strait after my own education, I'd get a job too. We'd have some money put away for savings from the card, for emergencies or whatever. We'd also have our parents help.

Was I ready to jump into such a serious relationship? It wasn't like I could have some much needed girl talk, or to just let my load off on someone. Keeping such big secrets couldn't be good for a girl, especially when that girl needed help... desperately. But on the other hand, I wanted to be with Justin forever... I knew he was 'The One', so to speak. Everything sounded like a dream, something way out of my reach. You know when somebody suggests something as crazy as something like marrying Justin Bieber, think what its like getting told you could live with the person you truly love, and it just so happened he turned into your favourite superstar?

Suddenly, cutting me from my trace of thoughts, the living room door flew open, to reveal two out of breath women standing at the doorway looking at Justin and myself cuddled up together. "Victoria was right!! She really wasn't kidding." My mum panted, smiling at me and locking eyes with Pattie with an emotion I couldn't quite read as she covered it up so quickly. Was it relief? I wasn't sure.

Pattie wiped her forehead and took a deep breath of air. "When we got home from shopping, Victoria told us she walked on you both kissing, and she thought you were together. She apologised because she didn't know whether to disturb us from shopping or not." She laughed, shaking her head as if in disbelief.

"Yeah, so we ran as fast as we could from the front door to here, to see with our bare eyes! But yes, my amazing plan finally worked." My mum finished off. Amazing plan? What was this woman going on about...?

"What do you mean, 'amazing plan'?" Justin asked first, before I could.

My mum looked a little nervous, obviously not meaning to blurt out that in her excitement, where as Pattie looked plain uncomfortable. "Well, er, we wanted you both to get back together... because well, I wanted to move to America because of my job and I wanted to make you happy." I let her words process in my head. Her words made my heart plummet, feeling as if it was crashing down into my stomach. It wasn't the thought of staying here, it was the fact I wouldn't be leaving with Justin anyway, and my mum brought me over to America to have a slight chance of getting back together with Justin. My mum was the best in the world, and I was leaving her. "Hearing from Pattie too, you both haven't been right being without each other, so its just such a relief that you both decided to make up."

I looked up at Justin who gave me a sheepish smile. I gave him a weak smile. His smile dropped when he saw my fail of a smile. His eyes gave everything away, he knew something was up and obviously wanted to speak to me when he got the chance. I gave him a small nod when his eyes looked up to the ceiling and back up to me, asking me silently if we wanted to speak upstairs. When we turned back to our mothers they were in deep conversation about something else, oblivious to our silent conversation.

"Oh Hunny, we bought you this lovely handbag we saw in Gucci." Pattie spoke up from her conversation to tell me. "Your mother picked it out, she said she knew just what you liked. Come see!" She said, jumping up excitedly.

Great, I felt like the world's worst daughter.

-----------------

HEY!!

Wooo, i updated! You guys must of been shocked when you saw that, huh? I haven't updated this story since December, and I'm so sorry its taken me this long. I've actually written most of this on my iPad, so that explains why the chapter is so crappy.

Did you guys hear that I got 50,000 reads on my other book, 'My World'? I had a heart attack. Reading the LOVELY comments I got on the other chapter really brightened my mood and pushed me to keep writing. To explain WHY it took me so long for not updating, I have a few excuses. I had exams recently, so my time has been mostly dedicated to revising, and on top of that, my dog gave birth. It was kinda traumatic as one nearly died and stuff. She had 5 puppies, Billy, Tilly, Pudding, Peanut and Rupert. They are all healthy now, and ADORABLE. But yeah, a lot going on with my dad too, life's a bit hectic. I promise to start updating quicker from now on.

FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER; 15 votes, 10 comments(not loads of spam please, haha), and a highish reading number?! That'll give me time to write and edit for the next chapter.

ooo, guys, kik me?! I made a kik account for my Wattpad, its Meganxooo still. So yeah, chat me if you want. When I've written a bit, I'll paste sneak peaks over there if you cant wait!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Texts • jb By .

Fanfiction

188K 5.5K 27
*you have 1 new message* when a girl get's dared to drunk text a random number, which happens to be justin bieber's. -------- this book is literally...
971K 13.4K 97
Kate's life is anything but glamorous. Her whole life she's dreamed of running away and going to college. But instead she meets Justin Bieber. He cha...
20.6K 728 39
What happens when pop star Justin Bieber falls for the girl he grew up with? Going back to Canada for a break from his Believe Tour, Justin isn't lo...
12.7K 149 86
Justin Bieber x Barbara Palvin " we met on snapchat " **** Two people that are very quickly rising to the top of the entertainment and modelling indu...