Cherry || R. Peters

By juliamikaelson14

Sweet as cherries (Julie and the Phantoms S1-?) (Reggie Peters) (On hold) More

Cast
Disclaimer/Warning
Prologue
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
The End

14.

465 9 2
By juliamikaelson14

"Who the hell are you," I ask, I knew it was the person who put the curse on the boys. My eyes squinting in anger. He smirks at my anger.

"Caleb Covington," He introduces putting his hand out like he wanted me to shake it.

"You say that like it means something," I scoff and he drops his hand, his smug smirk still playing on his lips. The boys pull me back. Reggie and Alex both glaring at the older man. This only adds to his smug look.

"Where is it you think that you're going?" Caleb moves on from me.

"What are you doing here?" Luke says walking towards him, still angry at him.

"Such hostility," He inhales with faux upset. "I'm just here to congratulate you on your big night. Not everyone gets to play the Orpheum,"

"You could've just sent a card," I say sarcastically. Reggie grabbing my wrist to stop me from doing anything.

"No, okay, we know it's your stamp that's hurting us," Caleb hums at Luke. "We already told you, we have a band. We don't want to join your little club," Caleb tilts his head

"Yeah, and you can't make us either," Alex points angrily at him. He clears his throat, cowering at his glare. "Sir," He adds

"Can't I? Cherry is it?" His gaze focuses on me. I glare at him. "A little birdy told me the jolts hurt you too," He fake pouts. "Too bad you're gonna die with your soulmate. You are pretty," My glare drops. "Soulmates, such an interesting thing in nature isn't it, not even death can separate them. But disappearing from existence?" He laughs maliciously. "It's too bad," I look at Reggie who looks just as confused. "But right, you're crossing over tonight!" His voice raises an octave. "So exciting, the funny thing about the cross over, no one really knows what's on the other side. But I know what's happening on this side," He blows a kiss. I feel my eyes roll in the back of my head and I land loudly with a thump on the ground.

I gasped waking up on the floor of the garage. I immediately stand, stopping when I feel another jolt. I had no clue where the boys were. I glance at the clock realizing Julie should be going on soon. I worried that the boys wouldn't make it as I rushed to my car grabbing my pass and getting in. I made it there quicker than expected but that was probably because my mind was racing. I rush in trying to find Julie. "Julie!" I knock on her dressing room door. Flynn opens the door. "I'm sorry I'm late," I hold off on telling her about Caleb, the boys, and the soulmate stuff knowing she would worry.

"Have you seen the boys?" She asks her eyes hopeful.

"Not since I left," I lie she frowns panic obviously filling her face. "They'll be here," I promise, though I know I couldn't guarantee anything. I gasp as another jolt passes through me. Flynn helps me from falling over. Suddenly a knock sounds at the door. I inhale standing up straight.

"Hey, Julie, it's time,"

"Just a second!" She calls back looking at Flynn and me. Panic now definitely ensuing. "Somethings wrong," She says "The boys were getting those jolts pretty bad as I was leaving. And they wouldn't stand me up again," She says her voice breaking. "They've must of run out of time," She whispers.

"I'm so sorry Jules," Flynn speaks sympathetically.

"They couldn't of. I'm still feeling the jolts, Jules," I say, "They'll be here," I whisper more to myself.

"They didn't crossover," She whispers to herself. "They're gone. And we didn't even get to say goodbye," Flynn gets up and hugs her.

"Hey, Julie! You're on," The stage manager knocks again. Julie starts to make her way for the door. Running past the manager. We call for her.

"What are you doing! Jules!" Flynn calls after her.

"Where is she going?" The stage manager asks.

"Where do any of us really go," Flynn deflects and we both begin up the stairs that Julie just took. Rob, the stage manager stands with us as we all hoped Julie would come back in.

"Let panic know they're going on, now!" He yells into his mic panicked. Julie marches back in.

"Signs," She says to Flynn holding up a dahlia and then marching up the stairs to the stage.

"Wait! Where are you going? She's going on stage!"

"Hold on," Rob says "Julie's going on stage!" Flynn and I hug excitedly. As Julie was announced. The crowd cheers excitedly for her. We watch as she places the dahlia onto the keyboard and takes the mic.

"Hi, I'm Julie. Tonight I would like to dedicate this song to my mom, who's been there with me every time I've played. And thank her for not giving up on me," Julie looks up as if she's looking towards the heavens. "I'd also like to dedicate tonight's performance to 3 special friends who have changed my life completely. Who have brought music back to me. It was their dream to play here, and this is for them. This song is for anyone who's lost their way. Step into your greatness, don't give up, stand tall. Thank you," The crowd cheers for her and we watch her take in a deep breath. Julie begins to play, her nerves written all over her face.

Don't blink
No, I don't want to miss it
One thing, and it's back to the beginning
'Cause everything is rushing in fast
Keep going on never look back

And it's one, two, three, four times
That I'll try for one more night
Light a fire in my eyes
I'm going out of my mind

Whatever happens
Even if I'm the last standing
I'ma stand tall
I'ma stand tall
Whatever happens
Even when everything's down
I'ma stand tall
I'ma stand tall
I gotta keep on dreaming
'Cause I gotta catch that feeling

Whatever happens
Even if I'm the last standing
I'ma stand tall
I'ma stand tall

She reaches higher in her voice, the crowd cheering loudly for her. Suddenly Alex appears with his kit. I inhale relieved, they were here. I look at Flynn tears in my eyes as I was overcome with the happiness that they weren't gone. Reggie appears as she starts the next verse. I grab onto Flynn who bounces excitedly.

Right now
I'm loving every minute
Hands down
Can't let myself forget it, no
'Cause everything is rushing in fast
Keep holding on, nevеr look back

Luke appears for a split second, glitching in and out. I watch crossing my fingers. I can see each boy was worried that he wouldn't make it.

And it's one, two, three, four times
That I'll try for one morе night
Light a fire in my eyes
I'm going out of my mind

He appears completely. I inhale thankful yet again.

Whatever happens
Even if I'm the last standing
I'ma stand tall
I'ma stand tall
Whatever happens
Even when everything's down
I'ma stand tall
I'ma stand tall
I gotta keep on dreaming
'Cause I gotta catch that feeling

I smile wiping my eyes with my free hand. They were doing it. I was so proud of them.

Whatever happens
Even if I'm the last standing
I'ma stand tall
I'ma stand tall
Like I'm glowing in the dark
I keep on going when it's all falling apart
Yeah I know it with all my heart
Ooh, ooh
Never look back

Suddenly the drums stop and Alex stands picking up his microphone.

Whatever happens
Even if I'm the last standing
I'ma stand tall
I'ma stand tall
Whatever happens
Even if I'm the last standing
I'ma stand tall
I'ma stand tall
Stand tall
Stand tall

As Alex finished his verse, Reggie joined in. They all harmonized as Reggie hit the high note. I cheer jumping up and down excitedly. Julie and Luke finished with their signature move of sharing the mic.

Whatever happens
Even if I'm the last standing
I'ma stand tall
I'ma stand tall
Whatever happens
Even when everything's down
I'ma stand tall
I'ma stand tall
I gotta keep on dreaming
'Cause I gotta catch that feeling

Whatever happens
Even if I'm the last standing
I'ma stand tall
I'ma stand tall

I cheer with the rest of the crowd. They bowed before completely disappearing. They'd done it, my heart weighed down as I hoped this meant they wouldn't disappear from existence. That one day I would get to join them where ever they were and be more than something with Reggie, be a sister to Alex, and be a friend to Luke. I gave up trying to wipe my tears from my eyes, the stage manager handed me a tissue that I used to wipe my face free of the tears that soaked them.

AUTHORS NOTE
One more part until season 2 is confirmed (we're talking it into existence here)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 445 6
in which Julie's older sister, Selena, comes home from college and she is the only one who can touch the newfound ghost boys. -------------- "They're...
290 4 18
What does a ghost who held a passion for music above all else yet died in the 1990s minutes before he could share his talent with the world have i...
71.2K 1K 23
Exactly what the title is. It will mostly be Luke/Julie. Some will also just be the band having fluffy moments. It wont be updated frequently so sorr...
43.8K 855 22
in which Gianni and Aniya make Julie and the phantoms imagines because ✨yeah ✨