Broken •|Dracula Smut|• [Cast...

By Little_Ms_Uchiha

Jasmine, just having got done watching Castlevania, is wrecked by the show and wishes she could change things... More

•|1|• The Corridor
•|2|• Questions
•|3|• Events
•|4|• Answers
•|5|• Developing Situations

•|0|• The Intro

3.1K 28 0
By Little_Ms_Uchiha

Hi there! I'm starting a new short story called "Broken", which is a Dracula from Castlevania Smut Fanfic, which means, there will be SEX.
ALSO, I have a specific boundary with this book; if you don't like this book, go read something else PLEASE. don't come commenting under my story that you don't like it or this isn't what you would do. It's smut with a bit of plot. Please fuck off.
I warn you now, there will be spoilers  from the Netflix original. Which is what this story is based upon. I also don't own Castlevania, and only my character and parts of the plot not in accordance with the Netflix show are my own. I had just finished season 4, which came out Thursday, and then had a smutty dream about it, hence now the fanfiction. If you don't like it, I have two Naruto Fanfics for you to read. This is an 18+ book, so I'd advise minors to not read this or interact with this book, such as commenting etc. This fanfic will follow our main character, Jasmine, as she somehow enters the world of Castlevania at a certain point in time. Hold on to your butts, cause it's gonna be ✨spicy and fresh✨.

-Misa❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
76.4K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
98.1K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...