๐•พ๐–†๐–Ž๐–“๐–™ || ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ...

By quovishu

"๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐—ผ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐—ผ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ก... More

[๐Ÿ™] ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ ๐†๐—ผ๐ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ
[๐Ÿš] ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง ๐…๐—ผ๐ซ ๐‡๐ข๐ซ๐ž
[๐Ÿ›] ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
[๐Ÿœ.๐Ÿ] ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐—ผ
[๐Ÿ] ๐Œ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐—บ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ ๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ
[๐Ÿž] ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
[๐ŸŸ] ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐…๐—ผ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐“๐—ผ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

[๐Ÿœ] ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐‚๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐€ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐—ผ

8.3K 522 269
By quovishu

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝗼𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.

"How wonderful. How strange. To be loved by the death that hates all else."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

[Y.Name] would have these vivid nightmares every once in a while.

It was of his entire family staring at him.

Anastasia had her veins bulging out from the poison that killed her.

Carlos, his father, had a gaping wound in his neck like it was barely holding on.

His mother stared at him with a smile as she held Anastasia's shoulders from behind her. If he looked from an angle, he could see she had a large hole in her head where the bullet went through.

There was no emotion in their gazes as they stared at [Y.Name].

Perhaps that was the most haunting part.

They were supposed to yell at him, scream and call him useless like the rest of his nightmares.

He couldn't save Itadori.

He couldn't even save himself.

But they just continued to stare at him with expressionless faces.

"...just get up." A foreign voice from outside the safety of his mind. Their voice was raspy, like they'd just finished a long crying session.

"You can't die..."

The person who couldn't forgive [Y.Name] the most was himself.

He drowned in the grief and regrets of his past, choosing not to swim in fear of what he will see at shore.

A pitiful sight, one his family definitely saw through. Nonetheless, they continued to stare at [Y.Name] without saying a word even as he groveled in his self loathing.

"Forgive me..." because [Y.Name] couldn't forgive himself.

If [Y.Name] had another chance, could he have made things change?

Could he have been able to save those beloved to him?

A fire started to burn in his chest, fueled by the desire to curse something.

To curse the world, curse the heavens, curse his fate.

"I can't bear losing you too." The outsider sobbed out.

A tall man with long [Hair Color] hair that reached his knees walked towards [Y.Name] in the white space. The two of them looked identical, although the stranger had a benevolent aura to him, reminding [Y.Name] of Anastasia.

"Do you wish to live, child?" The man placed his hand on [Y.Name]'s cheek and smiled benignly.

His eyes full of complicated emotions stared into those that were identical to his, but full of light.

"...Do I even deserve to live anymore? I'm a sinner and I'll never get to meet Anastasia."

"Someone once told me that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. If that is true, the road to Heaven must be paved with countless sins." He kept his kind smile even as he continued to speak.

"The world you live in has been made even the slightest bit better, the slightest bit kinder and the slightest bit purer just by the deeds you've done. [Y.Name], you are a sinner. A sinner who deserves to live."

The man took his hand off of [Y.Name]'s cheeks and brought it to the rosary prayer beads on his wrist. He ripped it off his wrist and threw it to the floor.

"Who-" [Y.Name] looked up at the nameless man but noticed he had disappeared.

The beads shattered as they hit the floor and [Y.Name] felt himself regaining energy to perform one more last ditch effort.

His heart started beating.

The words of the nameless man echoed in his head.

His fingers began to twitch.

If all roads lead to hell, he would pave his own road.

If there was no Heaven, he would create one.

If the pearly white gates didn't give him access, he would shatter them to pieces and walk on the rubble.

He was already the greatest sinner of all so none of it mattered anymore.

As his body started to disappear from the space, Anastasia smiled and waved goodbye, her body turning back to normal.

"Goodbye, brother."

If only he was there to see it one last time.

[Y.Name] Ginemoux, someone who was supposed to have died that day, defied fate and lived. A one in a million miracle.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Why aren't we allowed to see him?!" Nobara shouted, her and Megumi's attempts to go into the morgue blocked by Gojo.

There were many important figures gathering around [Y.Name]'s corpse, discussing what to do next.

The death of another sorcerer was unimportant. It happened far too often for them to still feel sympathy.

It was the fact that the person who died was [Y.Name], someone who kept the balance of his clan and Jujutsu society. Not to mention a lot of people invested in him, seeing how he had a bright future.

Of course, everyone knew that [Y.Name] couldn't have died so easily. He must have had a moment of weakness that was unlike the fair executioner he was meant to be.

Frankly, the higher ups all blamed it on Itadori and, if he wasn't dead already, they would've scheduled for his execution.

"Why aren't you saying anything?!"

"...I'm telling you two that you can visit [Y.Name] during his funeral. Right now, only sorcerers in a high position are allowed to see him."

"What kind of bull-."

Megumi grabbed at Nobara's shoulder. She turned around and saw he was gritting his teeth, desperately trying to stop himself from bursting into there.

It was unfair.

[Y.Name] was his friend too.

But Gojo wouldn't budge, he had specific orders not to allow any unauthorized people inside and he himself didn't want the students to have to see the state their friend is in.

"Let's leave, Kugisaki." Megumi's bangs covered his eyes, unable to even look directly at the two.

Nobara clenched her fists, feeling how Megumi's hand was trembling as he tightly gripped her shoulder.

"Okay..."

Gojo could only watch the two first years leave. They were trying their best not to cry as they walked away.

Behind him, all the high ranking shamans had finally left the morgue. Shoko sighed from within the room, the tension as they asked questions about [Y.Name]'s death made her feel like she aged 20 years.

"Let him go, [Y.Name]'s dead Gojo." Utahime stated as she left the room, her eyes hazed with sadness hidden behind a strong exterior.

He wasn't allowed the liberty of grieving for someone. If Gojo was weak for someone, it might as well be him on that metal table in [Y.Name]'s stead.

Or would it have been better if that happened?

Perhaps the unbearable remorse he felt within his chest would finally be quenched.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Gojo and Shoko stared at [Y.Name]'s dead body laying on the cold metal table in dead silence. If either of them were alone with his corpse, they would've cried without stopping.

"Get up [Y.Name]..." Gojo whispered, nudging the corpse of the one he loved.

"Didn't you say you were going to change the Ginemoux clan?"

No response.

"You wouldn't die from something like that!" Gojo yelled, grabbing at [Y.Name]'s shoulder. Tears fell down his face and onto the student's skin.

"Satoru..." Shoko muttered and grabbed Gojo's shoulder.

"No!" He shoved her off of him, "He's alive, he has to be! There's no way he could..."

[Y.Name] had been through many assassination attempts before and none of them were successful.

The reason why this time it worked was not because the assassin looked like Anastasia or she was skilled.

It was simply because his mind faltered after hearing the dire situation Nobara, Itadori and Megumi were in. In those moments of the assassin creeping up to him, [Y.Name] imagined the dead bodies of his family.

His heart couldn't handle the death of another person.

[Y.Name], the strongest student at their school, died because he had a moment of weakness for the first time in over 15 years.

It was truly cruel.

"Get up [Y.Name]!" Gojo cried out.

No response.

"You aren't allowed to leave me!"

Shoko stared at [Y.Name], his eyes looked lifeless,  far more dull than they usually were. She had witnessed many deaths before, ones much more gruesome than this one.

Yet she couldn't stomach it.

She wanted to throw up but she couldn't take her eyes off of [Y.Name]'s body.

No. She didn't want to throw up.

Tears were falling down Shoko's cheeks and she didn't even realize it. She was crying so hard it felt like she was about to throw up.

Shoko tried to wipe the tears away but they kept on coming. Gojo couldn't see her like this, it would only force more weight on his heart, so she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her to give Gojo privacy.

It was a cold day when it happened, Shoko could only imagine how could [Y.Name] felt as he reached his demise, holding his dead junior in his arms.

[Y.Name] must've died with a lot of regrets. He was unable to save someone he swore to protect, just like how he couldn't save Anastasia, Getou, or anyone for that matter.

Why couldn't he have been selfish like he was all those times before?

Didn't he say he had to live?

Was the one known as [Y.Name] Ginemoux really destined to live selfishly or die nobly?

Droplets of tears poured down off her cheeks and onto the floor. The cold air was mixing with the warm tears running down her face.

She wanted to get on the floor. She wanted to wrap her hands around her head as she screamed in pure agony.

What bad luck Shoko had, falling in love with someone like [Y.Name] of all people.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Gojo leaned down and laid his forehead on [Y.Name]'s chest, crying his absolute heart out. He couldn't handle it.

"...just get up."

Who was he talking to?

"You can't die..."

Was a life without [Y.Name] even imaginable? His beautiful smile, filled with fake emotion that Gojo easily saw behind.

He wanted to tell [Y.Name] that he was there for him.

Gojo grabbed the student's hand and placed it to his face, his tearstained cheek felt the coldness of [Y.Name]'s palm.

He didn't even do anything but the rosary prayer beads on [Y.Name]'s wrist exploded, scattering onto the floor like the remainder of his sanity.

"I can't bear losing you too."

In his moment of weakness, Gojo took his limitless off, wanting to feel the coldness of his student's corpse to remind himself [Y.Name] was dead. The second he took it off, a large cut in a straight line on his entire arm, ripping through his shirt.

Gojo stood up properly, the blood trickling down onto the floor. He twisted his head to the side, looking for the intruder that decided to attack him while he was mourning.

There it was. A thin red spike with a string like texture, reaching up to behind Gojo. He turned around to see where it began and saw it was at the wound in [Y.Name]'s chest, all the blood gathering like he was still alive.

The spike of blood curved towards the puddle of blood underneath Gojo's injured arm. It looked to be sucking it up, the puddle slowly vanishing.

He took off his blindfold and looked around for any signs of the cursed energy of someone who could create illusions. At first, Gojo thought he was going crazy, delusional from the mental anguish of losing a loved one yet again.

However, as he saw [Y.Name]'s body come back to life, he had to face the truth of the situation.

[Y.Name]'s chest slowly started to rise and fall, like he was barely breathing. His heart started to beat again, gradually picking up it's pace the more oxygen he garnered.

Gojo had to pinch himself as hard as he could, rubbing his eyes like his mind was playing tricks on him.

This wasn't a dream.

[Y.Name]'s heart really stopped, his blood pressure was fatally low and there was no way he could've lived from how much blood he lost.

Hell, [Y.Name] didn't even know reverse cursed technique.

So how was he alive now?

Feeling somewhat fatigued from the blood loss, Gojo placed a hand on the wall for support. His face turned into a crazed smirk when he realized what's happening.

In essence, what [Y.Name] ate to grow stronger was pure cursed energy. He heavily preferred cursed spirits since they were made of it and it was a lot less of a hassle. Not to mention his clan technique worked best when it was with curses.

However, [Y.Name]'s prayer beads had seals all over them, creating two things that would happen.

Law one, if the beads ever broke, an immense amount of stored up cursed energy would flow into [Y.Name]. If there was a time he took any excess energy into his body, it would me tranferred to his beads.

[Y.Name] finally got up, Gojo's blood going into his body in a very crude way to regain all the blood he lost. He slapped a hand onto his mouth, trying to stop himself from vomiting as all the cursed energy surged into his body at once.

Shoko slammed the door open, not noticing [Y.Name] sitting up in her urgency.

"A huge horde of spirits are coming straight to the university at full speed. I'm afraid the worst case scenario happened."

Law two. The sheer amount of cursed energy that escapes the bracelet will call in every cursed spirit, big or small, to [Y.Name]'s location.

A familiar trench coat was thrown onto [Y.Name]'s face. He took the message and took it off his head, putting it over his shirtless body and turning to stare at Gojo.

"I..." He looked hopeless, biting back all his uncertainties with a smile. "I have a lot of questions, but first you should go fight off that horde."

Shoko furrowed her brows, wondering if Gojo finally went mad, until she looked over and saw [Y.Name] with the hole in his chest all gone. A tear fell down her cheek, one that she wiped the instant she noticed it was there.

[Y.Name] noticed this and smiled sadly as he stood up, putting his hand on her head. He stared at the metal table beside his own with a white cloth covering the corpse. It was Itadori's.

"Satoru, stay here with Ieiri and call for a meeting with my entire clan. I'll exorcise the curses, so make sure to tell them this is urgent."

It was the serious look on [Y.Name]'s face that made the two know he was serious. Shoko was confused as to why he needed to call his clan over but Gojo knew exactly why it was.

Technically, [Y.Name]'s technique was a double edged sword. Since Anastasia held the other half of his technique, he needed that bracelet to maintain the foreign cursed energy in his body from escaping.

That's why [Y.Name] hurried as he stepped out the door and ran outside. He needed to expend as much cursed energy as he could to keep the spirits at bay until his clan came.

The cold breeze hit [Y.Name]'s skin as he exited the university, the familiar smell of cursed spirits nearby. He didn't have a dagger on him so he shattered the glass on a window and used the shard to deeply cut into his own skin.

Blood escaped from the gaping wound, the skin turning to a string like material that connected to each other until it fully closed.

"Hah," a sigh escaped [Y.Name]'s lips, "I'm more curse than human now."

He had to stab himself over and over and over and over again all over his body to reach the amount of blood needed for the horde.

It would've been a painful process, if it wasn't for the fact that [Y.Name] was already concentrating on using up all the extra energy he received from the prayer beads.

Soon, the sound of loud footsteps approached the front of the university and [Y.Name] could practically feel the stares people were giving him from within the building.

It wasn't pleasant, especially since his technique was a secret only dead men know, oh, and Gojo.

"Blood Wall."

A part of the large puddle turned into a tall wall that restricted the staff and students' vision of the fight. There would be many questions to answer in the future but for now, [Y.Name] would like to keep his cards for only him to see.

"Now it's time for the real show, huh?" [Y.Name] sneered to himself as the cursed spirits hastily surrounded him.

"Shall we dance, mon cheri?"

He wrapped the string around his hands and extended it towards the front of the crowd of spirits. The string wrapped itself around their bodies and constricted until they were ripped in half.

"7 down, 20 to go." [Y.Name] placed his hand on the floor and let the string wrap around a curse's foot. It pulled the curse towards him and he unhinged his jaw, biting into the curse's neck and swallowing down the energy.

His eyes flashed red, his scleras turning black for a moment.

"Not yet.." [Y.Name] groaned, dragging any unlucky curse towards himself and eating them alive.

Perhaps [Y.Name] didn't put up that wall to keep his secrets, but to keep people from being scared of just how big of a monster he was.

His body was missing entire chunks from the damage curses were giving him, yet the blood only turned into more string for him to use and healed in seconds.

Frankly, [Y.Name] was killing more and more of them as his blood splattered everywhere.

The acidic taste of cursed spirits filled his mouth, their blood splattered all over his mouth and clothes. Like a gluttonous monster, he didn't stop eating.

A single black wing sprouted from [Y.Name]'s back, his scleras turning full black at that point. He was gradually transforming into a curse and it was only a matter of time before he lost control of his body. His movements became animalistic and desperate, his voice sounded like it was fighting with itself, a monster's and a human's.

Soon, [Y.Name] was standing over a pile of corpses, wiping his mouth of the blood and turning back at the university. His eyes could tell there were humans in there, people with cursed energy he could eat.

There was no longer the [Y.Name] people knew, but the curse manifestation of all the monsters he had killed over the years.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

From within the building, Sukuna was in his domain with a grin on his face. "Seriously, you're nothing like that saintly bastard. I wanna see you fall to corruption and become a cursed spirit."

Itadori merely narrowed his eyes at him with a confused expression, "are you talking about [Y.Name] senpai? Either way, let's hurry up this fight so I can apologize to him for causing complications."

"I don't think you understand. That so-called senpai of yours isn't going to be the same after this. If he turns into a full cursed spirit, he'd become someone beyond special grade."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

A group of 20 people walked towards [Y.Name], all of them wearing pure white kimonos as they sat down on their heels. Their hands touched the ground in perfect unison, creating a long line of men and women alike bowing towards [Y.Name]'s semi-transformed presence.

"We greet the master and apologize for our tardiness. May we end this process quickly to bring back our benevolent master."

Their words sounded proper and formal, like they were talking to the greatest person in the world with complete and utter respect.

"Squad one, stabilize him!"

However, when each of them raised their bodies and extended their hands towards [Y.Name], their actions showed anything but respect. Daggers stabbed into the surrounding walls, the string attached to them stabbed into [Y.Name]'s body.

"Squad two, capture him!"

The string placed strategically moved on it's own, wrapping itself around [Y.Name]'s limbs and tying him up. He thrashed around in the restrictions, unable to move against it. More and more string surrounded [Y.Name] until his body was completely immobilized.

Angelo, [Y.Name]'s assistant, stepped up from within the clan members and walked towards him. His gaze was sad, like he didn't want to do this, even as he gripped the sword at his hip.

"Forgive me, my savior, for I am enacting your will even if you do not remember it at the moment. However,"

The blade stabbed through [Y.Name]'s neck and pulled out. His blood pouring out of the artery in his neck entered his wind pipe and made him suffocate.

"For me to bring back my savior, I will do anything."

[Y.Name] collapsed onto Angelo, his body hanging over the assistant's for dear life, clutching on his traditional kimono with his free hand. Angelo placed a hand on [Y.Name]'s hair and smiled, the blood spewing from his mouth fell onto his white clothing.

"Even if it means falling as low as possible to catch up to you."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Gojo walked down the concrete staircase with an oil lamp in his hand, the darkness gave him a bad feeling about it yet he continued to walk forward.

He didn't even know the Ginemoux clan grounds had a room like this.

The walls were thick, so only when he got close enough to the designated place, he heard the terrifying screams of a monster.

Two screams overlapped each other, one being [Y.Name]'s familiar voice and the other being an inhumanely deep voice of a monster. They screamed in pain, banging on the wall for some kind of serenity.

Gojo grimaced, seeing [Y.Name] halfway between becoming a curse and being human.

"You survived, but at what cost?"

The half transformed monstrosity turned it's head towards Gojo. The curse side of his face frowned and stared at him in anger, while the human side stared in sorrow and hopelessness.

The cost was everything.

"Satoru." His name no longer sounded like the warm and calming way [Y.Name] would say it.

"Save me, aren't I your student?" Those spine chilling words, filled with anguish and pain, entered Gojo's ears.

It wasn't [Y.Name] talking, he knew that. However, his stomach churned disgustingly and his eyes started to sting with tears again.

"Please Satoru," [Y.Name] gripped the metal bars and stared directly at the horrified sorcerer in front of him, "please kill me right now before I lose control again... I at least want to die human."

"I-"

The Ginemoux clan members walked down the stairs and politely shoved Gojo out of the way before he could say anything. The entire hallway was filled up and the lights were lit up so they could see the horrible shape [Y.Name] was in.

His scleras were a pitch black and his pupils would glow red occasionally. His eyes were crying blood and the hole in his neck was slowly healing, showing the inside of his throat.

"It is confirmed the young master has begun the process of becoming a curse. Proceed with the plan." The eldest member of the clan spoke, her wrinkly face riddled with sorrow as she leaned on her cane for support.

They knew [Y.Name] had begun that process because of how he healed from a clearly fatal wound by the second best executioner in their clan.

"Gojo." The old woman placed her hand on his back, unable to reach his shoulder due to his staggering height, "don't worry. He is someone we would even disobey God for. Even if he turns into a curse, we shall defend our savior until our deaths. That is our duty."

She slowly walked away and raised up her opposite hand to the rest of the clan.

"Step 1 and 2, commence."

String wrapped around [Y.Name]'s ankles and wrists, pulling him into an x position. Half of the members knelt down on both knees, put their hands into the praying position and placed their foreheads on their fingers. Soon, their mouths started to mumble prayers in unison.

These people were the ones who didn't have the string technique. The ones with it had their hands behind their back and concentrated on keeping [Y.Name] tied up.

"Step 3."

A few of the string users took their hands away and the normal members kept their eyes closed, mumbling prayers as they extended their arms so their wrists were showing. The string neared the line of people's wrists and sliced through their skin, the blood falling onto the cold floor.

The monster, [Y.Name], smelled this and struggled in his restraints even more, his eyes like a crazed wolf seeing a fresh slice of meat. Even his canine teeth turned into sharp fangs like those of a beast.

"[Y.Name], my dearest grandson, please regain control for a moment to create your beads!"

Like a part of his brain clicked, the monster stopped flailing around and stared at the one he recognized as his grandmother from his father's side of the family.

He looked down at the blood pouring onto the floor from his people's wrists and smiled.

"Thank you."

Any and all blood outside a person's body could be controlled by [Y.Name]. He couldn't control it as effectively as with his own normally, but these people were his clan members, those he shared a greater bond with than anyone else.

The blood rose up into the air and conjoined into one big ball that split into 59 smaller red balls.

"Step four!"

The red balls had a small hole in the middle of them, only big enough for string to go through. They knew this and put a line of string through the beads, connecting them all together.

[Y.Name] smiled, a genuine and heartfelt smile that Gojo realized he had never seen before until now. Even as he knew if he lost consciousness now, he might never get it back, [Y.Name] closed his eyes in relief and let the monster within himself take over again.

"Hand it to me." His grandmother said when the prayer beads fell into one person's open palms. They happily gave it to her, their eyes still closed as the ritual was not over.

Even Gojo and the rest of the clan closed their eyes to let her do her business.

[Y.Name]'s grandmother was one of the most powerful people in the Kamo clan and had an arranged marriage with his diseased grandfather when she was just 16. She was imprisoned in this dungeon after her son, Carlos, became ruler since he thought of her as an eyesore.

It was only until [Y.Name] became the unofficial ruler that she was able to see daylight for the first time in years.

His grandmother was very knowledgeable and knew more about his technique than anyone else. So she put a great seal on his prayer beads that helped get rid of the potential dangers [Y.Name]'s incomplete technique gave him.

Just like 10 years ago, she concentrated on creating a seal to eradicate [Y.Name]'s transformation into a curse.

Everyone opened their eyes but continued praying when she started to move towards the cell, opening the door without an ounce of fear even as [Y.Name] tried to lunge at her from his constraints.

"Don't you dare put that shit on me, I'll fucking kill you!" [Y.Name], or more specifically [Y.Name]'s cursed spirit self, yelled.

"My dearest grandson, you've grown so much." She smiled kindly as she stood in front of the cursed spirit, her much frailer and delicate body a deep contrast with the terrifying monster in front of her.

"It sometimes scares me when I think about you and how your past still haunts you, telling you to be strong when you should've let yourself be weak instead."

"The fuck are you talking about?! I'm not your grandson, so let me out of here and I'll let you see who's weak and who's strong!"

But she kept the same smile, "I have known for a very long time that you are special."

She placed the rosary prayer beads on his wrist.

"Because death has covered you in a halo since the day you were born, like a saint."

A loud, guttural, soul shattering scream ripped from [Y.Name]'s throat.

His scleras flashed white and black multiple times until they turned white and his eyes fully closed. The wound in his neck closed up entirely and his body fell utterly limp in the string's hold.

"Rest well, the saint of the Ginemoux clan. We will wait patiently for the day you awake and lead us again."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

𝟦𝟩𝟩𝟦 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌
𝖴𝗇𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽
𝖱𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅, [𝖸.𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾].

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 8.7K 41
[๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™น๐šž๐š“๐šž๐š๐šœ๐šž ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
49.9K 1.6K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...
202K 3K 40
๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ... ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป...
92.2K 3K 24
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐’– ๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง...