𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 [kakyoi...

بواسطة neikuroo

You met him once at this exhibition. You never stopped thinking about him, until you realized he was attendin... المزيد

I. the day we met.
II. boring routine.
III. video games and confessions.
IV. new subjects.
V. unexpected classmate.
VI. "how about working together?"
VII. a (kind of) date.
extra. merry christmas!
VIII. "Bet."
IX. surprises.
X. desires.
XI. everything makes sense.
XII. "meaningless?"
XIII. stargazing.
XIV. what you needed the most.
XV. epiphany.
XVI. sleepover.
XVII. answers.
XVIII. time.
XIX. play with you.
XXI. eros.
XXII. the storm after the calm.
XXIII. leave me.
XXIV. before sunrise.
XXV. love me.

XX. I call it love.

348 17 22
بواسطة neikuroo

i just learnt Kakyoin's name was initially "Tenmei Kakyoin"- brb.

art by @kookirani on twitter !

☺︎︎

songs that remind me of this chap:

true colors - the weeknd
i call it love - sik-k

...
enjoy ch. XX ~
...

Since your lips were now near enough to his, you decided to let go, your eyes closed as a dark silk fabric covered your eyes, expecting him to kiss you in the following seconds.

But you did not feel anything as the time passed, so you got out of the blindness again by opening your eyes, only to see Kakyoin with a wide smile definitely pleased to see you like this.

In the moment, your mouth was not able to utter any word. You were not sure about what was happening, but Noriaki quickly confirmed your beliefs.

    " - That's what I thought, darling. " he smirked at you, pride shining in his eyes.

He pulled back and continued painting like everything was totally fine, as you were internally screaming.

' What-just-happened. What-is-wrong-with-me. '

...

Kakyoin and you were chatting and occasionally laughing together as you two were painting: he was reproducing the scenery and showed his art skills by that which did not missed to impressed you. You decided to paint a hand holding a daisy since the grass were covered by them where you sat.

It was a calm, relaxing and peaceful atmosphere, and you were glad to spend time with Noriaki.

...

    " - I'm done,

      - I think I'm done as well. "

Kakyoin first presented you his impressive artwork. It was very simple but charming. You thought it was his talent: picturing basic things and tuining them into something seducing and appealing to the eye, but somehow melancholic.

Then you exhibited your work to his eye. He genuinely loved it and praised you for that piece of art, which triggered the - originally missing - red color of your cheeks.

    " - So what should we do? " you said, glancing at Kakyoin.

He got up as your puzzled stare followed him. You quickly continued:

    " - Where are you going?

      - Right there. "

He found a place to sit right behing you. As his arms wrapped your shoulders, he let all of your body rest on his chest. You followed along and rubbed your head at the crook of his neck like a cat would do. It felt so nice humming his sweet cherry perfume again, you could never get over this smell.

You were able to hear his hearbeat, a nice melody that your own heart synced to it.

It was a pure moment of joy, a serotonine boost, an incredibly comforting touch.

Kakyoin's fingers were travelling and drawing shapes on your arms. Being with you felt like home for him. He was really glad that you found yourself comfort as well as safety in his embrace.

You saw some paint left and decided to get revenge on the moment before, where Kakyoin let you be frustrated while being proud of it.

With your fingers, you scooped a thick layer of green paint and hid it from Kakyoin.

When the best occasion presented, you applied the paint all over Noriaki, from his chin to his shirt, applying pressure in a slow motion so that the paint would not drip right after.

It took time for Kakyoin to realize he was stained by green paint while you were not able to retain your giggles.

As you were laughing, your eyes almost closed, your hands covering your mouth and your body balancing in all directions, Kakyoin did not waist time and grabbed some red paint while you were too distracted.

He then applied his full hand covered in paint on your neck, carefully covering all your skin.

    " - No Kakyoin, no! " you shouted, still not able to stop chuckling while Noriaki, certainly amused, stared at you with a little smile drawing on his lips.

As you tried to remove the red color from your neck, Kakyoin crossed his two arms and placed his hand on his shirt. You did not realize at first, but he started to remove his shirt to maybe have a chance to clean the green stain.

You turned your head in his direction and you caight, shirtless, standing here looking at his shirt.

' What now?  '

As your eyes did not leave his figure, carefully examinating his body, you unconsciously remained like that, mouth half open.

Kakyoin noticed you staring and was amused by the situation: he softly sighed as if he wanted to laugh. He was aware he left you speechless and he enjoyed that.

While you finally turned around, now looking at your legs, you attempted to process what happened. But Kakyoin did not let you some time for that since he approached you.

He knelt next to you and gazed at you without saying anything first. You avoided any eye contact knowing that you would not be able to maintain it.

Since you were obvious about that, Kakyoin noticed it.

    " - You know you can look at me, "

You cleared your voice and slowly turned to face him. Kakyoin, shirtless, was now standing close to you and you totally forgot how to act.

His wide shoulders covered you from the sun, and everything behind Noriaki became impossible to see. He was more muscular than you expected, who knew he was hiding such a body?

His abs seemed to be unreal as they were perfectly drawn without being too voluminous. You were interrupted by the sudden urge to touch him, to feel his soft warm skin under your fingers,
driven by a strong desire as you would carress him while kissing and licking every spot of his neck, making him pant to the sensation of your lips travelling his body.

Kakyoin searched something in his pocket and ordered you to come closer.

A tissue appeared out of his pocket: he took it and delicately placed his thin hands on your neck, making sure not to hurt you.

With one hand, he started cleaning the paint by rubbing and pinching your skin.

At one point, he applied more pressure on your neck, provoking a quiet gasp to escape your mouth yet heard by Kakyoin.

     " - Did it hurt?

       - No, it's okay,

       - Just, don't hesitate to tell me if I'm hurting you, "

You nodded and let him finish what he began.

After all the paint dissapeared of your face, you offered him to do the same.

You got on your knees to be at Kakyoin's level such as you faced him. Your left hand went on his shoulder and you started to remove the paint from his neck to his face.

It sometimes happened that you caught Noriaki glancing at your lips, as his eyes were consumed by lust and love, but you decided to ignore it.

    " - I'm almost done... and... that's it. No more paint. " you said while finally looking at his eyes.

Kakyoin stayed silent at first, but when your hand left his shoulder, he caught it right away and gazed at you. He seemed to be hesitant but his eyes were absorbed by you and only you. He could not help it but look at you. He wanted you right here, right now, unconsciously exhibiting in his stare the burning passion he felt for you.

Noriaki released your fist with a disappointed expression.

    " - Why did you let go, " you suddenly reacted.

You put your hand on his cheek and eagerly pressed your lips on his.

...

hyaaa next chapter soon !! :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.9K 105 13
Jotaro x yandere Kakyoin !! - Jotaro Kujo and Kakyoin Noriaki met in high school, freshman year. Since freshman year Kakyoin had oddly admired the Ku...
522K 17.9K 24
You always tried your best to exist as you always had. Completely unnoticed. You went to school, went home, and hung out with friends on the weekend...
5.9K 148 15
late /lāt/ doing something or taking place after the expected, proper, or usual time "he was late, just as always." sdc x reader insert ~ (she/her) p...
9.9K 422 7
[COMPLETE] [12,000+ WORDS] ❝My habits in the bedroom are none of your concern.❞ ❝They could be.❞ ╙ ↘ ◈ ╰☆╮ ◈ ↙╜ Intimidating. Stoic. Cold. Emotionles...