extra. merry christmas!

happy new year everyone !!! <3
i hope that 2021 is gonna be our year and we will have the opportunity to achieve our goals ! i wish you guys happiness and success for this year :)

it has been a long time huh,
i am really sorry for going missing (i was dealing with some small issues nothing really serious) but i am back and i'll be more regular from now on
to apologize, here is an extra chapter i was supposed to post on christmas ! enjoy :)

/!\ this doesn't take part in the initial storyline /!\
__________________________

As the sun was setting, it was finally time for you to get home after a long and tiring day. It was the first christmas you were going to spend by Kakyoin's side, which made you so excited.

You sent a message to your boyfriend, expecting him to read it when he will be done with work. He was really busy lately and had a lot of painting requests from various clients. It is true that you two did not see each other a lot the past few weeks. It made you sad but you could not do anything for it. Living with your soulmate revealed to be harder than expected.

You finally got home. It warmed your heart to see the gifts under the christmas tree and all the living room filled with decorations: you loved christmas season (also because it was the time you and Kakyoin got together).

You started by exchange your actual clothes for a black dress and some jewels. Then, you proceeded by doing your make up and fixing your hair that was in a total mess before.

You looked at yourself and could not help but smile: you were impatiently waiting Kakyoin.

This is when your phone rang: it was him.

" Hi babe, how are you " he said.

" Hi honey, everything is okay and you? How was your day? "

" So long, I was just thinking of seeing you tonight all day long, "

You blushed, glad that he could not see you right know. You absolutely loved the way he talked to you: even after almost one year of relationship, he still managed to drive your feelings crazy.

" Well, same here babe.. Where are you? "

" I'm leaving right now so I'm taking my car, i'll be home in thirty minutes. Are you sure that you can wait? I'm convinced you're missing me so much, " he loved teasing you.

" Tch- who do you think am I? Take your time babe I'm enjoying time alone and it's better than with you. " you said coldly.

" Awn what a terrible liar,- "

" Liar? Me? "

" I love you sweetheart. "

You felt butterflies in your stomach. How he could say that so casually,

" Yeah well I will love you only if you get home soon. "

" You don't have to say it twice babe I'm on my way, "

You laughed and then hung up: the smile on your face could not fade away.

As you were waiting, you checked Kakyoin's gift one more time to make sure everything was okay. You wanted it to be special, you wanted him to be speechless, to stare at him while his mouth would remain half-open in surprise, with his shining eyes dazzling you.

The gift meant a lot to you: a promise ring, something that will represent your love to each other, as a strong feeling that will last forever. It was silver with an emerald on, simple but really pretty and would suit Kakyoin's hand very well.