Mr. Alpha

By Jenna_x-

THIS IS A SEQUAL TO MY STORY 'MR. BULLY' Teddy Huxley lives a normal life with loving Parents but not all is... More

. Chapter 1 .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 4 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Aesthetic's .
. Chapter 8 .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .
. Chapter 14 .
. Chapter 15 .
. Chapter 16 .
. Chapter 17.
. Chapter 18 .
. Chapter 19 .
. Chapter 20 .
. Chapter 21 .
. Chapter 22 .
. Authors note.
. Chapter 23 .
. Chapter 24 .
. Chapter 25 .
. Chapter 26 .
. Chapter 27 .
. Chapter 28 .
. Chapter 29 .
. Chapter 30 .
. Epilogue 1 .
. Epilogue 2 .

. Chapter 3 .

547 19 8
By Jenna_x-

Teddy's POV:

What is she doing to me? Why am I having these feelings? Why! Why! WHY!

I think back to the times me and her had together. All the fun memories of the past. Oh how I wish I could tell her about these feelings.

Aurora. Aurora. Aurora. Her name plays in my mind over and over and over again.

She is like a drug. Why have I suddenly felt these feelings towards he? She is supposed to be my best friend, not my girlfriend or lover.

'I think we should talk to her.' Riley speaks in my head. I sigh knowing that this may be the end of out friendship if she doesn't feel the same, but it's the right thing to do. Right?

I finished washing my face and then I left to go to school. It's been a week since Aurora has been helping me control Riley better and all the sessions seem to be working. But maybe it's because she's teaching me.

I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts and enter my dads car and sit in front of Austin as we wait for my dad to drive us to school since my mum took my car to work today, and I don't want to take the bus, so dad offered to take me in his way to drop Austin off.

"Ok let's go boys." My dad says as he jumps in the drivers seat of his car.

I buckle my seatbelt and look back to make sure Austin has his seatbelt on, which he did.

"Ok Teddy remember no getting into fights and please do well in your exams, I can't afford to hear your mum screaming at you again because of another bad grade my ears still hurt from last time." My dad shakes his head from the memory of my mum screaming at me and tells me to get out the car before driving off.

I chuckle to myself and make my way towards the school doors.

"Hey Ted." Brandon says to me as he walks besides me.

Brandon is my best friend and I love him like a brother. Yes he may swing for the same team, but that doesn't effect me in fact I'm happy he can embrace who he is and not hide it. It makes me wish I could do the same.

"So how was your weekend?" He asks me while checking himself out in his pocket mirror.

I laugh at his constant fear of looking bad and open my locker to grab my shit I need.

"It was good I went on a family picnic with my Aunt Ellie and Uncle Sam and Aurora and Lana." I said to him as we both made our way to first period class.

"Damn Aurora's mum scares me sometimes. She's even crazier than Aurora and that shit is hard to beat." I laugh at his comment and take my seat at my table.

"I think Aurora gets her crazy side from her mum, I mean her mum is an amazing cook don't get me wrong and damn her brownies are the bestttt, but I think when it comes to her kids behaviour that's when you gotta run." I say to Brandon as I feel a slight burning feeling in my stomach.

"Yeah I get what you mean. My dad when he was around, would always go crazy like CRAZY CRAZY if we ever miss behave." I smiled sadly at Brandon.

Brandon's dad was his best friend. He was like a brother to him more than a dad so when Brandon got the news his dad had died of cancer, Brandon closed himself off from everyone for a whole year. That was two years ago. He was only fourteen when it happened.

"Anyway so, got any new makeup products?" I asked him changing the subject quickly so that he wouldn't get upset.

"Oh. My. God. YES! Is that even a question?" Brandon said as he handed me a new foundation he bright at the weekend. I don't know why but seeing Brandon so passionate about something makes me happy.

***

"Ok well what about this one?" Aurora asked me as she held up another dress to herself. This is the fifth dress.

"Yeah I like it." I muttered. Aurora was buying a dress for her friends party next week and she made me go with her to buy a dress. Why she couldn't just ask Daisy to come was beyond me.

"Ok fine this one?" She held up a silk dress that was a minty green colour with pink flowers on it and spaghetti straps.

"That's the one." I said actually loving the way it looked against her. She smiled at me and went into the changing rooms to try it on for herself.

I waited on the red couch for her to return.

I heard the curtain to the changing room open and I looked up from my phone to see Aurora dressed in the beautiful dress.

Her curves looked so fucking good in the dress. It fit her perfectly. Her blonde hair fitted the colour of the dress just perfectly. She was perfect.

(The dress)

"Woah." I muttered under my breath so Aurora wouldn't hear me.

"Sooo... you like it?" She asked me as she played with her fingers.

I nodded my head yes, not being able to form any words.

"You look good now can we go." I said with a groan even though I was actually kind of enjoying this. I could sit here for hours and watch Aurora try on a range of different dresses. She was beautiful. Wait what am i saying she's only my best friend? Right?

"Ok we can leave once I buy the dress and get changed back into my normal outfit." She quickly went back into the changing room to change her clothes again.

Once she came out she was back in her original mum jeans with a white t-shirt and Denim jacket. She was breath taking either way.

Ugh I need to stop thinking about her this way.

"Ok let's go pay for the dress then we can leave and eat our sorrows away in a huge tub of Ben&Jerry's cookie dough ice cream." She said as she walked to the counter.

Once she paid we left the store and headed back to the bus stop to catch the bus since I didn't have my car today.

"Ok so who's part you going to anyway?" I decided to ask her since I didn't actually know who's party it was, I just knew it was a party.

"It's one of my classmates party's." She said with a shrug just as the bus pulled in.

I let the question slide for now since I could sense she didn't want to tell me something but it'll have to wait until she is ready to tell me.

We arrived at Aurora's house in under ten minutes and we both rushed up to her bedroom so we could both do our usual thing we always did. Movie night.

"Ok you grab the ice cream and I'll pick the movie. Toy story four right?" I asked her as she nodded and ran down the stairs to grab what I asked her to.

I shoved the movie on and paused it at the beginning so Aurora wouldn't miss any of it.

"I can't believe this is the last movie of our toy story marathon, we've been watching these all weekend." Aurora said as she handed me some popcorn and took a seat on her bed next to me.

"I know it's actually sad." I said as I shoved some popcorn inside my mouth.

***

"Shit that movie was good." Aurora said as she finished her ice cream and placed the empty pot down besides her.

"What do you wanna do now?" I asked her not really wanting to go home yet.

"Well, my party is tomorrow so you could help me pick some shoes out to go with the dress." She said with a huge smile plastered on her face as she ran to her shoe wall.

"Definitely the white air forces." I said to her but she shook her head and moved her hand further down the shelves.

This girl is so picky.

"Come in bee it isn't that hard to pick some shoes." I said as I sat up on my elbows.

"Yeah I know it isn't but this dress is fancy and trainers won't go well, but I only have one pair of heels and they are at your house because I may or may not have made Austin put them on last time I was there." I laughed at the thought of Austin wearing heels and walking Around the house.

"Ok let's see." I said as I got up and walked over to her.

I grabbed the black and white vans off the top shelf and handed them to her.

"Try those." I said to her as I took my seat back on her bed.

"Woah they actually suit it." Aurora said as she admired herself in the mirror.

"Thank you Bumble." Aurora said as she went back into her closet to change back. This girl may just be the death of me.

END OF CHAPTER

YES! I have finished my other story 'Mr. Fück boy'! I'm so happy and sad at the same time 🥲. But I love this story already and I hope you guys love it to. 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

- 2 17
When 17-year-old Emma though everything is normal and alright that nothing will change. That is when her best friend started to act weird and ignorin...
9.4K 238 18
Harry and Louis have been best friends as long as they can remember. And also as long as he can remember, Harry had a crush on Louis. At first it was...
7.1M 283K 59
Harvey is a quiet, shy, and extremely talented sixteen year old boy. He never really enjoyed speaking much, he usually lost himself in thought. At hi...
448 3 19
!!Mature Content Warning!! "Get on your knees, now." "Who are you, really?" "You saw the file. You know exactly, who I am." ¤¤¤¤¤...