Lovely | GINNY WEASLEY

By 1800-STAN-GINNY

( currently under polishing, multiple chapters in the works ) || ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’๐’š โ€ข ginny weasley || || Ginny We... More

-1
0
0.5
1 - They Wont Listen To You If They Dont Fear You
2 - How to Kidnap and Murder Redheads 101
3 - Why Not
4 - I've Seen It Too
5 - A House With Nobody Home
6 - Suck It Up
7 - That Means Were Compatable
8 - I think I can see that
9 - I felt like I was floating, maybe I was
10 - You're lovely
11 - Expecto patronum
12 - Who wouldn't choose me
13 - Pradictable Idiot
14 - My Moon
15 - You Failed
16 - 24 hours before
17 - Whatever it takes
18 - Breaking point pt 1
20 - the burden of loving someone
21 - Dear mum
22 - Where did the time go?
NEW BOOK!
23 - Theres Really No Happy Ending For People Like Us, Is There
24 - Astoria
25 - The Gryffindor Sword
26 - In Another Lifetime
27 - 36 days
28 - Greif
29 - the ritual
30 - I told you I'd lost my sun
31 - So I painted you a sky
32 - letters, letters
33 - Alive
34 - blue haired wizard child
35 - the brink
36 - Voldemort
A/N (read after chapter 36)
37 - Hero complexes
A/N
what wouldve happened
(another) new book!

19 - Breaking point pt 2

1.9K 93 5
By 1800-STAN-GINNY

Dapjeongneo (Korean); saying 'the right thing' or what the other person wants to hear, even though you may not believe it.

【 ϟ 】
Ginny
December 31st 1997
If you'd asked her, she wouldn't be able to answer why she agreed to leave with Amora that night. It was something that, years ago, she would've never done.

Things were different then.

She'd known Amora for seven years, though she'd only known her for months. Even much, much later on in her life she'd sit and question how whatever she felt for her was so powerful.

Maybe she left because Amora had said it, the feeling of just knowing Amora felt as strongly as she did might have been why. Or maybe it was because she simply didn't have much other options.

She could question that later, but right now, she had to focus on getting out.

The common room was in shambles and the two girls sprinted down the stairs hand in hand. Large clusters of students argued amongst themselves, tables were turned over, and dust floated in the air.

The room fell silent as they stepped on the wood. The crowd parted to show Neville in the middle, desperately trying to explain himself.

"Neville," Amora let go of her hand, taking a book out of her bag as she approached him "we're leaving hogwarts, this is my research notebook. It has all the hexes I know."

Amora glanced around at the students.

"They'll need it, tell them to go to their dorms, they need to appear asleep."

One of the older kids stepped forward, a furious look on his face.

"She's a death eater!"

He yelled, pointing his finger.

Ginny walked up and held Amoras hand.

"Shes one of us, okay?"

Ginny stared daggers at him. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Amora pull up both of her sleeves, showing her unscathed arms.

"Right now, I'm your saving grace," Amora looked around, staring daggers at all of them. Ginny couldn't help it when her eyes trailed to her lips, she nearly slapped herself.

Merlin not the time Ginny.

"Get. To. Bed."

Amora demanded, everybody began shuffling to their dorms reluctantly. Besides Neville.

"Your leaving?!"

"I don't have a choice Nev, their after me."

Neville opened his mouth before Amora cut him off.

"Love," she looked at Ginny "we don't have time for goodbyes."

Ginny felt her face heat up.

She loved her.

"I'll write to you."

Little did they know, their night had just begun.

【 ϟ 】

Amora
All she cared about was getting Ginny safe. She didn't knows where they would go, or what would become of them there, but that didn't matter. What mattered was her.

Ginny was a fast runner but Amora almost had to drag her through the corridors, she had to get her safe.

Her mind soared painfully.

Ginnys in danger because of me.

She's going to hate me.

What if she dies?

I love her, I love her, I love her.

As she rounded yet another corner a bright blue light scathed her face, barely missing her eye. Ginny pulled her by the arm back, Amora looked at her, than let go of her hand, rounding the corner.

"Crucio."

She held out her hands as the man fell to his knees. She heard footsteps behind her, her eyes scanned the hall, stopping over a wooden door.

"GINNY, THE DOOR."

She yelled, just in time as Ginny have her an apologetic look before slipping into the cupboard. The death eaters rounded the corner not five seconds after, spells of all colors fired only nearly missing her.

Amora used her free hand to bind the door locked before crucioing the two other death eaters.

She breathed heavily as she gathered up her magic, her lungs felt like they were being set on fire as she turned her hand slightly.

"Obliviate!"

She yelled, completely aware this would only take away the last ten minutes.

"Alohamora."

She slipped into the dark closet, met with Ginnys arms wrapped tightly around her. Amora kissed her forehead, looking up at the high ceiling.

"Deja vu."

Amora said, more to herself as Ginny let go, now also staring around the closet.

"Lumos."

Ginny whispered after a moment.

The closet lit up, showing a large shelf packed with several bottles of potions of all shapes and sizes.

The girls only glanced at one another for a moment before shoving every potion they could into Amoras bag. They'd didnt speak, they didn't need to.

They left a moment after, holding hands tightly.

As soon as Amora creaked the door open she heard a sharp gasp.

"Amora?!"

Theo. Shit.

She slid out into the hall, Ginny close behind her.

Theos hair was a mess, he had a girl pinned to the wall. She had beautiful dark umber skin and braids tied into two space buns.

She almost thought Theo had been threatening her before she saw their bruised lips.

"Theo? You never told me you had a girlfriend!"

She could almost feel Ginny rolling her eyes beside her.

Theos eyes flickered between her face and her and Ginnys hands.

"Neither did you."

Amoras face heated up, were they dating?

The girl he was with looked at Amora.

"This is Amora? I've heard so much about you!" She held out her hand "Hazel."

Amora shook it briefly before turning back to Theo.

"I thought you and mother were close."

He said, his eyes narrowing at Ginny.

Oh, his girlfriend doesn't know about his mark, maybe not even their family views.

"No, we're not. In fact, she's trying to murder me and my girlfriend as we speak. So can we please speed this up."

Ginnys eyes sparked in realization.

"She doesn't know," she glanced at Theo "really?"

Hazel looked at Theo confused.

"What don't I know?"

"It's nothing," she turned to Amora "she's trying to kill you?"

"Yes."

She said, impatiently backing away.

"Cover for us!"

She called suddenly over her shoulder, grabbing Ginnys hand and breaking into a sprint.

"Why are we going to the owlry?"

Ginny yelled as they sprinted through the gate.

"I think we might need an owl, maybe not I'm kinda running on adrenaline here!"

Amora ranted as she untied the string on her brown owls foot.

Bang!

The two girls looked at one another, eyes wide.

Amora jumped into action, handing her (very reluctant) owl to Ginny and blasting the metal gate wide open.

A blonde haired woman stood at the entrance, wand drawn. The woman fired a death spell without hesitation. Amora quickly blocked the spell.

She levitated her against the wall.

"GINNY TAKE DIP AND RUN."

She saw a quick flash of red before she used a simple sleeping spell on the death eater before following.

They approached the door not long after, they just had to get past the anti apparation border.

Amora paused as they reached the large doors.

"Astoria?"

She looked— different.

She had a large black cloak on, dark circles painted her under eyes.

"Hello Amora."

She slid off her hood, Ginny gripped her hand protectively.

"My mothers in the-"

Astoria cut her off, raising her finger.

"School? Oh I know."

"How-"

"Sh. I'm the one who told Pansy about you and the little blood traitors affair."

Amora felt her heart tear, Ginny gave her a look.

"You bitch-"

Ginny started before astoria cut her off.

"Silly little redhead, I don't even understand why your dating her. I mean, all I had to do was sprinkle in a little 'sisterhood' into her fragile little brain and she believed me. She's gullible."

Amoras heart sank, if it could it would've dropped to the floor, maybe even the earth beneath.

Amora pulled out the silver dagger Astoria had given her barely even a couple weeks ago. She backed Astoria to the wall, dagger to her throat.

"You wouldn't kill me with my own dagger, would you? Sister."

She felt furious tears prick in her eyes.

"Fuck. You."

She felt a hand on her shoulder, spinning her away.

"Their coming."

And just like that, a light flashed between them.

What happened in the next five minutes were a blur.

She remembered holding Ginnys hand as she ran from hogwarts, spells firing back and forth narrowly missing their dirt, sweat, and tear stained faces.

"We'll be okay."

She remembered yelling.

The only thing she remembered perfectly was crossing the border.

Ginny looked at her, with those stunning green eyes of hers. She felt her heart tear at the sight of her tear, soil covered cheeks.

She held her hand, tightly as spells fired behind her. All the yelled faded away, and she saw her mouth ever so slightly before she'd felt the pull of appration:

"I love you too."

Af if a light had gone out, they apparated, and that small chapter of their life came to a reluctant close.

-

-

-

-

-

This is how i imagine Theo

This is the closest I could get to hazel (in this chapter at least) it's not exactly how I imagined her but it's close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
416K 17K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
191K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
189K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...