Sleeping With His Mistress

Від ThoughtsAnonymous

"How often do you two make love?" I asked her, my heart racing as I waited for the answer. She was so close... Більше

Meeting Her
Dinner with the Temptress
A Proposition

Prologue

7.1K 75 17
Від ThoughtsAnonymous

Ever since high school, my love life has been fucked up. I was an ugly, awkward duckling who quickly realized that the crushes I had on boys were nothing compared to the world-shattering, heart wrenching ache I felt for girls who didn't even look twice at me. At fourteen, I got the geekiest crush on a senior girl (while I was a freshman, mind you). I tried to tell her as much, and the resulting humiliation at her condescending scoff was enough to eradicate any self-esteem I had remaining. I started to reinvent myself in earnest, just to shed the embarrassment I felt. I got new clothes, started listening to different music, and overall created a new identity. To myself, at least, I was confident and gay. But that doesn't mean I didn't struggle.

Flash forward to when I was a senior, three years later.  I had been dating the sexiest girl at school, Anastasia, for about a year in secret when she decided to give me an ultimatum.  Either I come out to everyone at school and my family, or we were over for good.  Now, you have to understand.  I may have been eighteen, and very independent as well, but I couldn't come out to my parents.  In fact, at the age of twenty-five, I still am deep, deep in the closet when it comes to them.  For my entire life, they have been my best friends-especially my dad.  One could imagine how easily they would accept me for who I am simply based on that fact alone, but there is a big, ugly, gnarly catch.  They are both strictly muslim, and cannot even bear to hear the words "gay, lesbian, or homosexual" in their household.  

So as you probably figured out, she broke up with me... I haven't spoken to her since.

Those may not seem like much in comparison to a lot of people, but it's almost as if I'm cursed when it comes to love, especially in my current situation.  Not only have I been fucked and chucked, and then dumped for wanting to keep my family together, I've also fallen for the worst of women to fall for.  I've fallen in love with a mistress.  A beautiful, raven-haired, green eyed mistress who took my heart the very first time we met, and hasn't let it go since.  

I'm Diana Badal, and this is my story. 

Author's Note:  Okay, so this is my new story!  This is kind of like a prologue for the story, which is going to be written in Diana's POV about her experiences with the raven-haired mistress (name suggestions anyone?  Imagine Lisa Ray as the mistress, Sheetal Sheth as Diana) ((yes, I can't help but write a pairing with them <3 they're just so perfect))  I feel like I was going to write something else, but I forget what it was.  Oh well xD

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

99.8K 3.1K 28
"Know what I was thinking?" Lynn said as she waited in the line of the grocery store with her friend Diana. "What's that?" "Being with a women." "Bei...
120K 689 27
I took the time to actually look at her, she's pretty, her lips are plump the blue led lights showing tint. "You're pretty." I said looking down pla...
14.7K 719 27
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...
1.1K 89 13
"I can't tell you." "Why not? Why can't you tell me why I feel something toward you? This is supposed to be wrong, but it feels right. Why are you al...