Killa's World

By dailydoseofglocky

π™Όπš’ πš•πš’πšπšŽ; π™Όπš’ πš›πšžπš•πšŽπšœ πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš–πš’ πš πš˜πš›πš•πš 🌎 More

Killa's World
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Social Update #1 πŸ’™
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Social Update #2 πŸ’™
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
πŸ’‹ 𝐿𝑂𝑂𝐾𝑆 𝐾𝐼𝐿𝐿 πŸ’‹
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
MEMORY LANE WITH THE GANG πŸ’™
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
SOMEONE SAY BOOK 2 ?!
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Mother's Day Killa πŸ’

CHAPTER 2

4.7K 132 20
By dailydoseofglocky

Jᴀᴠᴇɴ || Kɪʟʟᴀ

"Dess get yo ass off the counter and why you got- never mind." I sighed.

"You and Jay stay trying to get drunk early in the day." I laughed.

Dess is Jayda's Bestfriend.

They've been best friends since elementary school.

Dess was cool as fuck and she was like another older sister to me.

She was a close friend to me and Jayda's knowing that we all basically grew up together and from the same neighborhood.

"You stay waking up grumpy." Dess said.

"JAY HURRY YO FUCKING ASS UP! DESS ANNOYING ME!" I yelled.

"Girl I'm ready damn stop that yelling." Jayda said coming into the kitchen.

"Killa why Montae sent me a video of you fighting some FUCKING GIRL IN WALMART." Jayda yelled.

"Man I don't know what you talking about." I said lying.

Truth was after we got home yesterday I went out to see if I could get me a new charger for my phone.

I walked into the store and the lady got smart with me and I punched her in her face.

Walking into the gym I was already tired and I ain't even work out yet.

I seen Montae and Lucas was here to.

They ass don't do shit but play basketball inside the court all day.

"Montae can I talk to you real quick?" I called out.

He looked at me as like he seen a ghost.

Yeah you got snitched on and I'm bout to beat yo ass.

"You in trouble." Lucas said laughing.

We walked outside and his ass didn't say a word.

"You know imma beat yo ass when I see you again because you wanna be a little snitch bitch right."I said to him.

"Man you know I couldn't just let that video get out and then have Jayda find out all over social media." He said.

"Either way it go you know she was going to get at my ass because she know you tell me everything." I shook my head.

I walked back into the gym looking for Jayda and Dess.

I hated when Jayda always wanted to know about my where bouts and what I was always doing.

Walking into the basketball part of the gym I seen that boy.

Mikey....shid he fine as hell but I don't like em and won't ever tell him I think he attractive.

"Aye Killa I see you ain't got blood on you so you must've just beat Monte ass." Lucas yelled out to me laughing.

"I let his ass off this time because I didn't wanna start my day off with killing him." I said back.

"Damn see some you like?" I said to Mikey as I side hugged Lucas.

"Yeah that sexy ass goal behind you excuse me." He said as he brushed passed me.

"Welp." Lucas and Montae tried they best not to laugh.

"Anyways whowanna play one on one so I can rub it in they face." I smiled.

"Let's go." Lucas threw me the ball.

"Bet." I tied my hair back.

"You cheating already." I looked at Lucas shoot the ball in the rim over my head.

"Not you letting her beat you and y'all not even halfway into 30 minutes of a game yet." Mikey laughed walking over to us.

"Couldn't be me." He mumbled.

"Fuck you Mikey." Lucas said out of breathe.

"Since it couldn't be you let's go." I said to him.

"Nawl Killa he ain't ass like me he gone do yo ass on the court." Lucas said.

"I don't give not one fuck if I said let's go let's go." I smirked.

"Bring ya ass on light skin." I threw the ball at Mikey.

He took his shirt off throwing it to the side and laced up his shoes again and walked over to me.

As soon as he came close to me I was about to get the basket ball till he crossed my ass up.

"Do not kill this nigga because I will not be hiding the body this time." Jayda said.

"Yeah sis we can afford to pay nobody to do it again either so this on you." Dess walked in behind her.

I grabbed the basket ball from Mikey throwing it into the goal making a layup.

"THATS MY SISTER." I heard Jayda yell.

Mikey started going hard on me he didn't let up not one time.

He sure as hell was what Monte and Lucas said he was...good at basketball.

Right now I was in front him and he was behind me trying to get the basketball.

I put my ass closer to him and he looked at me and I looked at him and we did nothing but stare at each other for a quick second.

Ain't gone lie and say it didn't turn me on a lil.

Kicking his ankle I ran to the goal and shot a three pointer.

"YEAH SIS I SEE YOU!" Dess shouted as she was eating Doritos with Jayda fat ass.

I swear I don't even know why we bother coming to the gym at all.

They don't do shit but come in the basketball court and watch niggas play while they ass eating snacks and shit.

"You ain't have to kick my ankle dawg." Mikey laughed.

"But don't think imma let what happen last time slide." He whispered into my ear.

He walked off with Lucas and Montae to go get some water.

"Girl what he say to you in yo ear?" Jayda said coming up to me with Dess.

"Let me find out yall fucking." Dess laughed.

"How the fuc- you know what y'all ready to go?" I asked them.

"Yeah let's go back to the house and get ready so we can go out to eat." Leaving out the gym I smiled feeling the cool air hit my skin.

"Aye we gone come with y'all." I heard Lucas say coming back from the water fountain with Mikey and Montae.

"Who place we meeting at?" Dess asked.

"Y'all come by my crib when y'all ready." Montae said bouncing his basketball.

"Ight then let's go cause ever one know y'all ass take years to get ready MOST DEFINITELY JAYDA ASS!" I said as we walked outside back to Jayda's car.

This is going to be split into two parts!!!

Short chapter for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 9.8K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘‘π‘‘π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘§π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Žπ‘“π‘“π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘  π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘ŸοΏ½...
1M 41.7K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
78.5K 4.2K 25
𝐼𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘ π‘’π‘šπ‘› π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘’, π‘”π‘œ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑑 π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘› 𝑐𝑒𝑧 π‘–π‘œπ‘› 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘Ž π‘“π‘’π‘π‘˜.