YAMIRNA

By Blackmermaid44

A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his... More

Author's Note
ARRIVAL
THE ENTRY
PAIN
MEETING
THOUGHTS
RETURN
DWARKA
YAJNASENI
SWAYAMVAR
INSULT
HASTINAPUR
RAJYASABHA
STUDENT
ALLIANCE
WAITING
TEMPLE
ABDUCT
SHOCK
REALIZATION
ALONE
READY
TASK
WIN
REJECTION
MARRIAGE
FAREWELL
ANGA
START
MESSAGE
SORROW
FAINTED
GUILT
APOLOGY
ADVISE
MISSING
TALK
INDRAPRASTHA-1
INDRAPRASTHA-2
INDRAPRASTHA-3
INDRAPRASTHA-4
PROMISE
SISTER
GUESTS
STALKING
BROTHER
DECISION
CONFESSION

WORDS

1.8K 121 19
By Blackmermaid44

The day of Swayamvar rose all brightly and warmth filled everywhere making all souls cheerful....

The city of yadavas were once again decorated more elegantly for the swayamvar that may become a chapter in the pages of history. From common people to Devas gathered at the vast arena where guests could sit and watch the marriage. Citizens were gloomy to bid farewell to their favourite little princess. Yadava kids were unhappy realizing that their friend gonna leave them soon, they were all in a queue infront of the bride's chamber to see her one last time......

Bride were infront of the huge mirror assisted by many dasis and yadava ladies. They were all competing to do the soft curly hair of bride. Some helped her with the heavy attire and jewels.

Yamika whined when Revati took one long heavy chain and about to put it on her, " Bhabhiii....this is enough....I will fall down if you put one more on me!! "

Druapadi announced her presence saying, " Yaamii...if it is not for your marriage then when you gonna wear all these?? "

Yamika turned to see Subhadra and Druapadi standing at the entrance. She were quick on her feats and ran to them squealing happily.

Draupadi caught her in a hug first asking, " Yaamii...why you always in simple attires unlike the princess you are.... "

Subhadra were the one who replied to Draupadi by pointing towards the kids at the entrance waiting to see the bride, " Because then only she can roam around with them and play hide and seek!!"

There started the teasing, Draupadi said, " Oh! What sakha even planning?? Marriage of a kid?? "

Subhadra said in a fake sad tone, " Ah...I don't know Jiji....what will happen to this kid after her marriage?? "

Yamika glared them trying to make a angry face. Revati scolded the duo,  " Stop you both...Leave my Yaami alone....my girl want a simple life like a commoner!! That's why she is far opposite to any other normal princesses!! "

Draupadi and Subhadra shut their mouth at that and all of a sudden Revati decided to  boost them up by teasing the younger,  " But Yaamii....just don't behave like a kid in name of simple life!! Especially when you are about to get married with your lover today!! "

Yamika whined aloud,  " Bhabhiii...you too..."

All laughed at that and ignoring her whining started to get her ready for the big day.

They continued their teasing while the bride as soon as the makeup is done started to panick over her future....well the marriage is so soon and unexpected. Seeing her tensed up the duo were having the time of their life. Subhadra said as if remembering,

" Yaamiii...I found who is that special person of yours..."

Yamika raised her eyebrows at  Draupadi saying, " I knew...you would tell her!! "

Subhadra surprised, " What?? Jiji knew already?? "

But before Draupadi could have a say in the matter Kunti entered to inform, " Putriii... Gandhar Raj is here to meet you!! "

Yamika got shocked, " Here?? Now?? "

Kunti shrugged, " He apparently wish to give blessings in person before the marriage!! "

Yamika permitted, " Let him enter!! "

.

.

Shakuni along with Krishna entered and Yamika greeted him, " Pranipat Gandhar Raj......"

He replied with a very fake smile, " You have my blessings Putrii!! "

Shakuni said in a endearing tone, " Putriii.... Hope you won't forget your words once you see that man you loves...marry the one who wins!! "

Yamika smiled understanding what he meant and replied, " Oh don't worry Gandharraj...I marry only the person who completes the task as I said...

But fortunately that one person happens to be the one I loves!! only he can complete the task....."

Shakuni narrowed his eyes at her confidence and faking the smile yet again walked out from there limping slightly.

Yamika looked Krishna with a smile and he were staring at her blankly. After some  moments he said, " Yaamiii...I know you chose what you want....... but....are you sure about this?? "

Yamika's face dimmed and said determined, " Yes bhrata....I will end my life if it can't be with him!! "

All ladies shocked and Subhadra admonished the younger, " Yaamiii... do you want me to kill you?? Act like the kid you are.... don't say such big words!! "

Yamika stood unfazed there and Krishna said, " What if the life you chosen gift you only pain and sorrow?? "

Yamika instantly replied, " A life without him is same as you just said!! "

Krishna smiled where the shine didn't met his eyes. Kunti reminded,  " It's time!! you three get her there!! "

After getting their nod of approval she left them and Krishna looked serious. He said in a deep voice, " You three are significant in the course of establishing Dharma!! "

Krishna cupped Yamika's cheeks and said softly, " Yaamii...Maybe your love could prevent the damage to that soul of light you fell for.... just don't fail in your love!! "

Yamika fell silent at his warning like words and moving to Draupadi he said, " Oh sakhi!! How I wish for my Yaami to win in this battle of love and life..... otherwise the struggles you have to go through is enormous!! "

Subhadra was next to get his advice, " Subhadra.....Be the bridge to eradicate their pain!! "

She replied jokingly, " Bhrata...you are scaring us!! "

Krishna smiled at their confused faces before leading them out to the hall of marriage.

************************************

Swaymvar were organised at the huge back lawn which were carpeted with green grassy field and beautiful floral decorations. The place were vast enough to accommodate all Kings and Princes who are arrived from the all four direction of Aryavart.

The arrangement were in a arc fashion around the big arena where might be tasks will be taking place. Participants and guests are seated in either side at the first floor and All royal members of the family seated in the head side on second floor.

Kauravas and Karna were in the left side along with Rukmi and Shishupal. They were there for revenge.... Vidarbha King Rukmi determined to marry the precious sister of Krishna for abducting his sister. Chedi king Shishupal who happens to be their cousin like pandavas too wants to marry the younger just out of his enmity towards his divine born cousin.

On the right side were Pandavas and Drishtadyumna with many other Kings and Princes. Apparently Drishtadyumnan got ordered by his father to win the hand of Dwarka princess no matter what happens. They are in need of a strong support after the partition of their Kingdom.

Balram, Revati, Rukmini, Satyabhama and Kunti were already present at the section where family had their seats. Among them one throne were in center and more carved with gold and diamonds....for the bride. Since their parents are in pilgrimage for years it was the duty of brothers to act as the parents of both the princesses.

Soon a series of conch shells blown indicating the start of the marriage making a heart drop down to the pit. He sat slumped as defeated beside Jyest Kaurava..... everyone here can atleast try and he is in no place....he don't have a chance.

Balram stood up from his hands and joined his palms infront the guest as a gesture to greet them before saying, " Dwarka welcomes all the esteemed guests to the swayamvar of Younger Yadava Princess.....with all your permission I would like to invite the bride over here....."

Balram looked all the kings and princes who are sat eagerly on their seats and nods at the guards on entrance. Everyone could hear the high pitched hailing of common folks gathered there announcing her entry,

" Princess Yamika Devi..... Princess Yamika Devi!! "

All gaze frozen at the royal entry of the bride along with Krishna, Subhadra and Druapadi on her sides. A glimpse for life....most handsome men with the most beautiful womens. They all slowly led the bride through the arena to her throne.

Younger were breathtakingly beautiful in her wedding attire with all those jewels. Everyone forgot to blink away the visual of that alluring beauty. Now that triggered the determination of those Kshatriyas to marry her no matter what comes.

Yamika walked carefully not to trip over the long skirt and through the corner of her eyes she searched for her love. Draupadi and Krishna chuckled lowly at her eagerness.

Her true black orbs ran in search of him and came to a halt at the sight of him beside the crowned prince of Hastinapur. At the sight of him she came immobile and stood caught in her breath....sure he were too in extra piece of jewellery and the bright orange red attire complimented his golden complexed skin. She adored the way he sat all proud and confident resembling a ruling lion King.

Draupadi nudged her side gesturing to walk forward....she were staring him so shamelessly. She smiled sheepishly and resumed her slow walk.

Unknowingly her beauty were luring the attention of all the hungry eyes and most of them were filled with lust.

Fourth pandava became lovestruck and couldn't find a way to calm his heart that were in a race.

King of Anga tried his best to not to look at her direction and failed miserably by ending up admiring how gorgeous is she. Her wedding attire were quite unique from the traditional red one. It was a heavy layered white skirt with golden threaded floral print and pearls that glued to the center of those flowers. Blouse was a black color with studded dark stones around golden embroidery works. Long red gold studded heavy uttariya that tugged on her one shoulder floated behind the floor assisted by dasis. Radhaputr's hand went to his heart where it is about to blown up at any moment. He lowered his gaze soon realizing what he doing is not right, she is about to marry someone else.

Sighing he looked away and instantly his face hardened on seeing all those imbeciles throwing lustful glances at her way. Dushasan said in a somewhat intoxicated tone, " Oh Jyesht....Looks like the goddess of beauty and glory just descended down here in earth!! "

Ashwattama agreed,  " Mitr suyodhan!! She will be a valuable possession for you!! So beautiful!! "

Karna snapped annoyed, " She is the princess of Yadavas!! Learn to respect her....afterall she will be the Kulavadhu of Kuruvansh!! "

Duryodhan said relaxed, " Haa leave it Mitr....It's not like I will ever consider her as my wife!! This marriage is solely for revenge only!! "

Dushasan smirked and licking his lips he said, " Good to hear!! So I can welcome her to our kingdom in my own way!! The way she deserved to be welcomed!! "

Karna became death pale and even Ashwathama shocked at that. Revenge or not....she is the princess of Dwarka, hurting her is like playing with fire.

Karna felt himself getting cold at the thought of her future.....how could he let her push into the hell awaits for her. His soft glance went to the delicate girl who ascending the steps to her throne so slowly with the help of Keshav.

He felt himself so cruel...yes he do hate her, still there is something more than hatred for her in his heart....a weird feeling. That girl is in hope to marry her lover.... probably Nakul. Her dream gonna brutally crushed by himself.... afterall he is forever in debt to his mitr. He will be the reason for all her suffering.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 34.5K 100
5 ACE SERIES [ SECOND BOOK ] **** Have you ever thought about how far one would go for love? Curious to know then read further ---- **** She was tra...
32K 3.5K 46
SHO HASEENA MALLIK (HM)- Station House Officer of Mahila Police Thana. She is on post of Inspector. Always solves cases with emotions and smartness...
33.6K 1.6K 18
"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale." ❤💓❤💕
Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

48.8K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...