My Brother Is The Tyrant Empe...

By arandomsecret

She was an actress killed by a fan... Waking up into a novel she read and her brother is the male lead, the t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
^^Character Info ^^
25
26
27
28
29. Banquet (Part 1)
30. Banquet (Part2)
31
32
33
34. The first life
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
!New Story!
extra : 1
extra: 2
extra: 3
New story: The Demon King's Beloved Daughter

51

12.6K 506 162
By arandomsecret

Years Later~

"That's how your mom came back from death. And all ends well." Dominic laughed.

The child with ocean blue hair and sun gold eyes narrowed his eyes at his mother.

"According to what Uncle Dominic said...Mom...you're quite reckless aren't you?" 

"Your mother was not only reckless, she was cruel." Arian added holding a little girl with sea blue eyes and raven black hair similar to her father's.

"...what are you guys saying in front of my children." Luna clicked her tongue. 

"But what they said was true, kitten." Xander chuckled planting a kiss on Luna's forehead.

"Brother, they're bad mouthing me." Luna turned to Acacius who was braiding her hair.

"It's not like what they said was wrong." Acacius rested his chin on Luna's head. "You woke up and all you said was sorry."

"...Back then..." Luna thought back...

"...Luna" Acacius hugged her tightly.

"Brother..." She ruffled his hair gently "I'm back."

"Master, explanation." Arian had happy tears but he tried to maintain a stern face.

"Kitten...you really are too cruel." Xander's eyes softened.

"I just came back and you guys are just demanding this and that? You're not going to hug me?" Luna asked with puppy eyes. "Just look at brother."

"We're rational, your brother is just a siscon idiot." Dominic jested but still approached to give her a hug.

"I'm sorry." Luna apologized hugging them. "...for being selfish."

"Explanation." Arian puffed his cheeks while Luna just pinched them, chuckling.

"Let's leave that for later, I need blood. I'm hungry." Luna pointed to her eyes which were gold in color.

They all remained silent...how can this person be so calm after experiencing death?

"What? It's not the first time I died. It's only an almost died this time." Luna shrugged.

"...ugh?" Acacius let out a grunt as Luna bit him, filling up her tummy while Dominic and Arian turned away.

"Kitten, you know the rules for feeding. You're a lady... " Xander sighed hopelessly.

"I'm done, thanks for the meal." She licked the excess blood off her lips "Time to get back to work."

"No, you're resting." Acacius held her shoulders firmly.

"Rest huh? Hmm...now that I think of it...I told you to take care of your health didn't I? Was the recording not clear enough? You think I didn't know? What were you thinking? Doing that shit won't bring me back." Luna stared at Acacius, her gaze piercing through him. 

'Ah, she used shit...she's furious.' They all thought of the same thing in that moment.

"I...how could I remain sane when you're gone?" Acacius gazed down like a puppy.

"...that's not what I meant." Luna sighed combing through her brother's hair. "You guys too, take care of yourself more. A person who died usually won't come back from the death, if anything happens to me again, I expect you guys to get use to my absence."

"What do you mean again?" Xander narrowed his eyes.

"If...I said if, calm down." Luna flicked his forehead lightly.

"Never sacrifice yourself for us again, princess." Dominic mumbled, but it was loud enough for all of them to hear.

"Then, you guys can't sacrifice yourselves for me...deal?" Luna beamed.

"That's a little..." Arian averted his gaze.

"If I were in danger, you guys would do the same thing wouldn't you? It's not about promises or not, it's more like an immediate response." Luna smiled weakly "My explanation...it's simple, I just don't want to lose any of you, that's all."

"Luna..."

"I was afraid of death when I came  to this world, I tried hard to survive...but at some point, I just felt like it's okay...it's fine to throw away my life for the safety of you guys." 

"Kitten but it's not okay-"

" Don't be so gloomy. Now that I'm back, let's focus on the future instead of the past." Luna smiled brightly "A future with all of us in it."

"I did give you guys an explanation other than sorry..." Luna said knitting her brows "and brother, when are you going to find a lover?"

"...I don't know." Acacius averted his gaze

" I'm still the one who's doing the duties of the empress for Alphaesial. I don't want to nag you but you need a heir for the throne."

"Can't we just let Izabel take over the throne?" Acacius pointed at his niece.

"That...might work I guess. But thank goodness I have the teleportation door Davien made, or else it'll be a pain for Arian since he's my transportation. Imagine going back and forth all day." Luna chuckled.

"But doing the duties of the empress for two empires is tiring, isn't it?" Dominic eyed Luna pitifully.

"It's fine, it's not like I have anything else to do...besides taking care of the children." Luna chuckled. "But Isaiah is really smart and mature for his age, so he's really easy to take care of."

Isaiah tugged the hem of his mother's sleeve, "Mom, now that you have me, you won't leave right?"

"Are you worried, how cute." Luna picked Isaiah up, kissing his cheeks. "You can't expect me to be with you forever, but I'll make sure I'll be with you until my last breath."

"...is that so? Do I need to lock mom up? Then mom won't be able to leave my side. You'll be with me forever." Isaiah mumbled making Luna's eyes widened. What was her nine year old child saying?

"...Honey! What did you teach him?" Luna glared at Xander.

"I didn't teach him anything though." Xander raised his brow.

"This possessive behavior...must've been passed down by blood." Arian commented, glancing between Acacius and Xander.

"His father and uncle said the same thing when they were young too...how scary." Dominic laughed.

"Dad and uncle said the same thing? Why didn't you guys lock her up? Then mom wouldn't have almost died." Isaiah commented.

"Luna might hate us..." Acacius furrowed his brows while Xander nodded in agreement "but Isaiah is smart...it never came across my mind."

"Do you guys want to have a taste of Infinite Prison?" Luna's stared at them with a 'go on if you dare' expression.

"...we won't do it." Xander held his hands up in surrender.

"Pft- Dad is really weak against mom." Isaiah let out a silent chuckle. "I'll be the one protecting mom this time. I'll kill anyone who dares harm mom."

"Isaiah...though I'm grateful that you want to protect me but you're still young, so no killing unless it's for self-protection. And you have your sister. She'll accompany you forever." Luna planted a kiss on her son's forehead.

"...I wonder if our relationship will be as close as you and uncle." 

"I'm sure it will." Luna reassured.

"But still, I won't let mom go. Mom's mine." He tightened his grip hugging Luna, his eyes darkened. 

"Your mother's mine." Xander interrupted his son, that look in Isaiah's eyes, he knows it better than anyone do.

"She's my sister." Acacius spoke up as well.

"Enough...what's wrong with all of you?" Luna sighed, her face kneaded into a sweet smile. "I belong to myself."

Even if my family is a little chaotic...I'll treasure them like you said Unnie. It took me forever to get here...but it's worth it. 

[END]

(And that was it! Thank you for reading My Brother Is The Tyrant Emperor! I hoped you enjoyed it. Thank you for the support up until now~ ps. my new book is published, please check it out~ the female lead is Luna's 'Unnie', the creator of dark arts and forbidden techniques. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...