In Love again.... | Hermione...

By hoomaniess

๐“‘๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ Inspired by: whoopsies13 Thi... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 19

3.2K 123 31
By hoomaniess

♗♗♗

Y/N found herself now nervously standing in front of the door library's doors, taking a deep breath before she stepped in, sending Madam Pince a smile as usual before she headed down the middle aisle, passing by the rows and rows of books.

She searched around for a certain girl, though someone else had caught her eye, a familiar Beauxbaton girl was seated on the table, buried once again in another french book.

Debating to herself, she glanced around again, though no sign of the person she's looking for, sighing to herself she approached Angelique's table.

The sound of her footsteps seemed to catch Angelique's attention, shooting the Ravenclaw a questioning look, "Y/N? How are you?" she beamed with a wide grin as the Ravenclaw returned one.

"Not the best with the current circumstances." she responded lowly, earning a breathless chuckle from the Beauxbaton, "Yes, I've heard, ze first task iz dragons?"

Instantly, the Ravenclaw fell into a pit of confusion as she stared dazedly at Angelique, tilting her head to the side slightly, "Wait, how do you know?"

"Ah, I'm quite ze good friends vith Fleur." Angelique mentioned nonchalantly with a shrug, earning a skeptical nod from the Ravenclaw before she shook her head, getting her mind back to the main reason she was here.

She shot Angelique a serious expression, "Have you seen Granger? Anywhere?" she questioned curiously, earning a nod from the Beauxbaton as she pointed to an aisle further down the library.

"i zaw her zhe's over zere putting back zome books." Angelique told, earning a thankful smile from the Ravenclaw, "Thanks a lot." she beamed as Angelique gave her a dismissive wave in response.

"It's zothing." she responded, the Ravenclaw nodded as she was about to turn away before a voice called her, "y/N?"

Questioningly she turned around to see Angelique holding a somewhat concerned expression, she tilted her head to the side curiously as her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, "Need me for something?"

Angelique seemed to have a mental debate with herself before she sighed deeply, averting her gaze down to her fingers on the table that fiddled nervously together, "Just please, ve careful.."

The Ravenclaw snickered as she sent Angelique a smirk, "Can't get rid of me that easily." she retaliated, earning a soft chuckle from Angelique as she nodded, "Zat iz true."

Though, Y/N could tell on Angelique's face there was something more, she eyed the girl skeptically as her eyebrows furrowed deeper together, "Is there...anything else?"

Though she only earned a shake of the head by the girl, "No, zothing..." she reassured. The RAvenclaw could see past her lie, though she didn't want to push the girl so she only hesitantly nodded, "Okay..I'll talk to you tomorrow." she sighed, earning a nod from Angelique as she waved the girl goodbye to which Y/N returned.

The girl then walked down to the aisle where Angelique had pointed to previously, her face lit up at the sight of the bushy-haired girl's back.

She quickened her pace to catch up with the girl before a noisy group of girls passed them, bumping into the bushy-haired girl causing the books in her hand to fall, she shot them a scolding glare, "Would you mind?!"

Though, the girls seemed unbothered as the group of giggling girls passed the puzzled looking Ravenclaw, she watched them exit the Library, giggling continuously.

Y/N eyebrows furrowed deeply together in confusion to what she just saw before she shook her head, a smile curling up her lips as she remembered a certain girl she needed to talk to.

She turned around and instantly, her smile faltered into a scowl, Krum. He was standing in front of the bushy-haired girl smiling and talking, though the Ravenclaw couldn't help but feel a pit of jealousy bubble inside her stomach as she watched the way Krum was looking at her gir-

Friend.

Despite being just barely even 'mutual friends' the Ravenclaw quickly motioned next the bushy-haired girl, sending Krum a forced smile and sent the bushy-haired girl a genuine one, though the bushy-haired girl only sent Y/N a skeptical and puzzled look in return.

"Hi, Krum.. Don't mind if I steal Granger for a little?" she asked, forcing a friendly tone as Krum smiled and nodded in response, "Sure."

"Thanks." the Ravenclaw beamed as she grasped the bushy-haired girl by the wrist, startling Hermione slightly as she felt herself being tugged away instantly, "Y/N! What are you doing!"

Though, the Ravenclaw didn't respond as she tugged Hermione down the rows of books before finally coming to a halt, she kept checking her surroundings anxiously, making sure no one was there.

The bushy-haired girl huffed irritatedly as she crossed her arms, her eyes narrowing towards the Ravenclaw, "A fair warning would've been nice." she grumbled, though the Ravenclaw was left unbothered.

Y/N took a final glance around her before she motioned to the book shelf behind her, scanning through the spine of books, leaving the bushy-haired girl standing there clueless.

Hermione rolled her eyes irritatingly as she stomped next to the Ravenclaw, "You brought me here just to watch you read?" she scoffed in a hushed tone, watching the Ravenclaw's eyes come to a halt as she reached out to one book.

The bushy-haired girl could tell the serious look on her face, showing that she was doing something more than just 'reading a book'. The Ravenclaw rapidly flipped the pages through the book in her hold, before stopping on a certain one, her eyes scanning through the page with her fingers running along the texts.

"There!" she exclaimed as she turned the book to Hermione who held a skeptical look, "The Summoning Charm, you need to help me learn it." she instructed, earning a puzzled look from the bushy-haired girl, her eyebrows furrowed together as she read through the page.

"Why this Charm?" she questioned, her head tilted slightly as the Ravenclaw glanced her surroundings once more before turning back ot the bushy-haired girl, "Moody. He gave me some..help. I need to summon my broom, the only chance I have of beating that Dragon is with flying, apparently the only thing I'm really good at."

Hermione let out a short snicker at the remark, "Apparently." she growled lowly, earning a scoff from the Ravenclaw as she rolled her eyes, "Oh shut up, Granger.Would you rather me haunt you as a ghost?"

The bushy-haired girl only sent her an unamused look as a smirk curled up Y/N's lips, "Exactly, so help me learn it, we only have two days until the first task." she pleaded.

The bushy-haired girl seemed to have a mental debate with herself before she sighed, "Fine, meet me at the Gryffindor Common Room tonight, we can practice while everyone's asleep." she told lowly, earning a wide grin from the Ravenclaw to which she scoffed at.

"This doesn't mean we're on good terms." she muttered sternly, as the Ravenclaw nodded with a knowing look, "Trust me Granger, I still hate you, no doubt in that." she countered, earning a bored look from the bushy-haired girl.

"'I still cry when I think of my past.' says Y/N 'Mostly at night when I'm alone'..." a familiar voice started to mock, catching the two girls attention as she wheeled their heads towards the voice, noticing Malfoy reading the Daily Prophet loudly, towards Pansy, Crabbe , Goyle and Blaise who were snickering loudly.

A scowl formed on the Ravenclaw's face as her grip around her book tightened, "Fourtunately for the troubled young champion..." the platinum-haired boy trailed off as he glanced up, his smirk widened as he noticed the enraged state of the Ravenclaw.

He cleared his throat before he continued to read the Prophet, louder than before, " has found comfort in the loving arms of a Beauxbaton student, Angelique Duval." he jeered as his goons began snickering loudly.

The Ravenclaw scoffed and turned away, noticing the deep scowl on Hermione's face that wasn't towards Draco, instead towards her, "You don't actually believe that do you? I never said any of it."

Though, Hermione only responded with a hesitant nod to which the Ravenclaw huffed at, "Fine, whatever, I'm not having an argument over this again, after the first task, hate me all you want, I really couldn't care less." she grumbled as she walked away before the bushy-haired girl could respond.

Yes, she was angry, angry that the bushy-haired girl would think she'd be that type of person. Though, she knew under all that anger and hatred she still had feelings for the bushy-haired girl, how could she not?

But she had buried those feelings deeply within her, not planning to bring them out any time soon. At this point, she'd rather be enemies than head Hermione grumbling about her own jealousy for some made up story she heard.

♗♗♗
"Concentrate, Y/N, that's all you have to do, think harder." Hermione instructed as she watched the Ravenclaw poising her wand, her eyes were staring at the Charms book sitting on top of the bookshelf.

"Accio Book!"

The book began to rattle slightly before falling off the bookshelf to a loud thump on the floor, the Ravenclaw groaned irritatedly as she laid back on to the ground, her head buried in her palms, "This is useless." she grumbled lowly, earning a scoff from the bushy-haired girl.

"It won't be when you're up against a Dragon." Hermione retaliated knowingly as she stood up and motioned to the book on the floor, picking it up and placing it back onto the bookshelf, "You've got to keep trying."

The Ravenclaw groaned as she sat back up, "Why do I suck at Charms, I can't even summon a book that's quite literally right in front of me, let alone my broom from all the way in my dorm."

"Oh stop whining will you? You won't be able to do anything with such a low self esteem," Hermione countered knowingly, earning a huff from the Ravenclaw as she watched the bushy-haired girl seating back down next to her.

"Not all of us are named 'The Brightest Witch of Our Age'" Y/N retaliated with a smirk, earning a swat on the shoulder from the bushy-haired girl, "Okay! Merlin, you're going to kill me before that Dragon could."

"Then, stop whining and keep trying!" Hermione huffed, earning a sigh from the Ravenclaw before she reluctantly nodded.

Y/N reached out for her arm on the side before she took a deep breath, her mind fully focused on the Charms Book sitting on top of the bookshelf.

"Accio Book!"

Suddenly, the book hovered up in the sky and in a flash it was now in Y/N's hands. A loud gasp sounded from the bushy-haired girl as the Ravenclaw sat there, stunned.

"I did it..." the Ravenclaw whispered dazedly, "I did it!" she cheered as she turned to the bushy-haired girl, noticing the smirk she held.

"About time." Hermione retaliated playfully, earning a scoff and roll of eyes from the Ravenclaw, "Shove off, Granger."

Hermione rolled her eyes as she stood up, extending her arm out to the Ravenclaw signaling for the book in her hands, earning a puzzled expression from the Ravenclaw.

"We need to put it in a different room, you're brooms going to be miles away." she stated, earning a nod from the Ravenclaw, "Right." she responded, her smile faltering as she handed the book in her arms to Hermione.

The bushy-haired girl seemed to notice the girl's upset demeanor as her lips pursed together slightly before kneeling down to the Ravenclaw, "You're going to get it, Y/N. I know you will, we just have to keep practicing."

Y/N sighed as she hesitantly nodded, "It's getting late, you should get some rest, I'll practice mysel-"

"No, I'm not leaving until you get it." Hermione interjected sternly as she stood up and motioned to the staircase, "I'll stay up the entire night if we have to."

Without realization, the Ravenclaw's lips had curled up into a wide grin as she watched the bushy-haired girl placing the book down behind the doorway of the stairs, the book no longer visible, "Thanks.." Y/N muttered lowly.

"Mhm..now focus." Hermione hummed as she stood next to the fireplace, leaning her side against it as she watched the Ravenclaw poising her wand.

The two girls continued to practice over and over again, even when the Ravenclaw had succeeded multiple times, Hermione continued to insist over and over again to continue practicing, upping the difficulty by placing the book further and further away.

They continued throughout the night, despite being extremely exhausted, the two girls continued to practice, finally when it was almost 4 in the morning was when they finally came to a stop.

Hoping everything the Ravenclaw had trained for would all fall into plan tomorrow, where the First task will begin.
___________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.8K 29
And so, with our last tale coming to a close your relationship is blooming, friendships are on the mend and your timetable is back to a manageable af...
2.3K 97 22
โ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ.โž - After Hermione Granger breaks up with her boyfriend, Ronald Weasley, everything f...
57.1K 1.5K 32
Hermione didn't know how to get over the war. She thought returning to Hogwarts would help but after a breakdown the most unlikely person helped her...
123K 4K 46
๐“‘๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐” Inspired by: whoopsies13 This is Book 4 to the Hermione X Reader...