Ya Qalbi (My Heart)

By lopa22joshi

MAFIA LOVE STORY .. This is the story of a Mafia leader Zaid Khan who is devilishly handsome and does not kno... More

Part 1
Part 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap15
Part 16
Part 17
Authors Note
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Thanks to all
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part - 80

Part 43

583 48 10
By lopa22joshi

Mahira came back and seeing her Zaid and Zarin's eyes became moist. Zaid was good to mask it up but in the case of Zarin, she was not. When Mahira went beside her and hug her, Zarin broke into small sobs wrapping her hand around her waist.

Mahira moved her hand on her princess's back and she slowly made her calm down. Once she stops sobbing Mahira pulled her back and wiping her tear strain which was on her cheek. Mahira asked in a worried tone

Mahira: What happened princess? Why there are tears in your eyes?

Zarin: Aapi I missed you a lot because it has been almost two months and you have never left my side. So I missed you the entire day.

Seeing her Mahira just chuckled and moved her hand with love over her head and kissed her forehead. Though Mahira agreed to what she said and did not question her more, because she was very happy as she came to know from Dr. Shama that Zarin's plaster will be cut after two days her CT scan report has come. She was the first person who knew this. Mahira shared this news with Zaid and her princess. Zaid was very happy to listen to this and told them, that they will celebrate after two days when her plaster will be removed. After few minutes Zaid said

Zaid: Mahira as you have come so now I will go to the base. As Saad is waiting here.

Mahira nods her head and when to talk to Zoya.

It was true that after hearing what had happened with Mahira, Zaid and Saad had tightened their fist and open and close so many times to control their anger, which nobody notices. It was only Saad and Zaid who knew how they have controlled their anger.

Zoya brought water for Mahira and said she will leave as now Mahira is here. When Mahira was busy with Zoya.

Zaid came near Zarin and moved his hand lovingly on her head and whisper near her

Zaid: princess please be strong and don't show her that we know about her past.

Zarin nob her head in acceptance and said

Zarin: I promise Zaidji I will control myself and will not show my tears to her.

Zaid smiled at her and then kiss on her head and saying Allah Hafiz to Mahira, Zoya and Zarin left from there. Which, they to replied in return will Allah Hafiz

Zoya also left after few minutes. Mahira was too tired so she made an instant tea for her and also gave it to her princess and both sat and chatted for a long time.

When Zaid reached his base and walked inside his cabin, he saw Saad whose eyes were closed and head rested on the headrest of his chair. Hearing the footsteps Saad open his eyes which were bloodshot red he too was controlling his anger like Zaid till now. Though they both seem calm in the hospital, but there was lava inside them that was ready to erupt any time and now finally the time came. Saad looked towards Zaid and asked.

Saad: What will we do with Dilawar?

Zaid looked at him with bloodshot eyes and said.

Zaid: Saad he needs to be punished cruelly. I was not going to torturer him anymore but now I change my idea. He made all three of us suffer, he made abbu suffered but the worse is he made an innocent soul suffered. Just because of him that day Asad bhai and abbu could not go to the masjid and Asad bhai could not get married, and Mahira suffered two years of her life like hell? And now it has been 5 years. Dilawar will pay for all these years.

Saad: Bhai don't forget even Zarin bhabhi suffered because of him.

Zaid nob and both the brothers walked towards the cell where Dilawar was. He was only in his boxers as his clothes were torn by all betting he was getting.

Dilawar was unconscious so Zaid took a glass of water from the table and splash it on his face. Dilawar slowly opens his eyes seeing Zaid in front of him he spoke in a broken voice as he was in terrible pain.

Dilawar: Zaid ...why are you ....torturing me... just ...kill me. I beg you... just kill me ...and finish this.

Seeing him Zaid just laughed at his condition and said,

Zaid: Dilawar even I was thinking the same, that I will kill you but now No way because you not only made me and my family suffered but you made an innocent soul suffered because of you, and now you have to pay for it with interest. I will keep you alive for two years and make you suffer every time. Once your wounds will heal we will torture you again and this process will remain on for two years.

Zaid told Varun to tie Dilawar's hand up with the rope and then wearing his hand glows he started to punch him as he was his punching bag. This continued for almost 15 to 20 minutes and once he was unconscious he was thrown on the floor.

They left the cell and went back again to the cabin and did a few of the important work and then decided to go back to the hospital.

On their way, Zaid took the passenger seat and Saad took the driver seat. Zaid too doubted Saad like Yusuf that what will he do, so he asked

Zaid: Saad today you told that Asad bhai will propose Mahira, but how will this happen. What plan you have?

Saad looks at him for a mere second and smiled and then again concentrated on the driving and said

Saad: Bhai I have not yet planned, but trust me bhai on this Sunday I will make sure that Asad bhai proposes Mahira aapi in front of all of us.

His determination, his confidence was always something that made both his elder brothers look at him with pride and the best part was whatever he said he always did it.

Zaid just nob his head with a smile and talk about random things and finally reached their destination Khan Hospital where they have lovely people who wait for them to come every day

As we say time stops for none. The same was with them two days went by in a blur and today was the day when Zarin's plaster was going to get open.

Zarin was talking to Zaid and Mahira was with her laptop and Asad was on his phone when they heard a knock and Zaid said come in.

Dr. Yusuf, Dr. Shama along two nurses walked in with the tools in the first aid trolley to cut Zarin's plaster. Mahira closed her laptop and Asad said the other person that he will call him later. All four wished Yusuf and Dr. Shama. They to reply them back and Dr. Shama informed Asad and Mahira that they came to cut Zain's plaster. Zarin quickly held Zaid's hand seeing the machine. She thought they will cut her leg also with it along with plaster. So she started sobbing like a small child.

(Zarin's plaster which has to be cut and the cast saw machine to cut it. ☝️)

Zaid tried to make her understand that nothing will happen but she was not ready to listen. Even Yusuf refuses saying nothing will happen but she was not ready to listen. She holds his arm tightly and turns her face to another side so that she cannot see anyone and started sobbing. Yusuf and Dr. Shama along with the nurse were smiling at her antics

Zaid slowly kept moving his hand on her head but she was not ready to listen and silently sob like a small kid who is scared of something hiding her face.

Asad said that he will stand out as they need to remove the quilt and pulled her pants up so her legs will be seen and as an elder brother in law it is not right. Zaid too felt like he should leave as it's inappropriate as still, they are not married so he gestured Mahira to come and stand near the princess and hold her.

Zaid somehow managed to calm the princess and remove her hands from his arm and Mahira stood in his place and Zarin quickly hugged her and hide her face in her waist as she was scared still facing the other side.

Inside seeing her antics all were laughing and outside Zaid and Asad were panicking hearing her scream. After few minutes Saad to join his brothers as he had brought their breakfast. Hearing the scream Saad asked

Saad: What happened bhai who is screaming inside.

Asad: princess

Saad: Why?

Zaid: They are cutting her plaster and she is getting scared

Hearing this Saad too started laughing and earns a glare from Asad and Zaid which made him stop and said

Saad: let's go inside

Asad: No we cannot

Saad looks at both his brothers and smiled at them. He is always very happy to have elder brothers like them. Who are the men of their words and principals

Saad: Ok bhai we cannot go but we can hear what they are talking about.

Asad and Zaid nob their head and Saad turns the nob and open the door slightly. They hear Mahira speaking to Zarin

Mahira: ok princess if you stop screaming then I will tell Zaid to bring ice cream for you and Saad to bring chocolate for you.

Zarin slowly looked at Mahira with puppy eyes and said in her excited voice after whipping her tears.

Zarin: aapi promise

Mahira: pakka wala (definite one) promise princess

Mahira knew her psychology so she kept princess busy in talking to divert her mind from this plaster cutting so she continued

Mahira: ok tell me one thing about what you like in Zaid.

Princess never thought for a second also and said

Zarin: I like everything about him, the way he dresses, his perfume smell, the way he set his hair, the way he looks in my eyes with love, the way he talks to you and me, the way he cares for Asad bhai and Saad bhai.

Mahira was smiling till now hearing all this. She could easily see how madly her princess has fallen in love with Zaid.

Mahira saw from the corner of her eyes that the plaster was already cut so she just raises her brown in front of Yusuf and mouthed done and Yusuf showed her thumbs up. So Mahira decided to speak to the princess

Mahira: princess I think now you should stop praising him as our work is already done.

Zarin got confused and asked

Zarin: what work aapi

Mahira did not speak and slowly took her head between her hand and turn to show that her plaster is removed and the nurse is holding it.

Seeing this Zarin was shocked when did this happen. And Khan brothers were smiling that how nicely Mahira handles princess. So Saad decide to poke Asad and said

Saad: Zaid bhai after you get married to Zarin bhabhi Mahira aapi will be left alone right

Zaid saw him and found something fishy but then decided to go with the flow and said

Zaid: Yes, Saad she will be alone, but why are you asking this?

Saad: Zaid bhai I call Mahira as aapi means my sister so how can a brother see her sister staying all alone so I was thinking after your marriage I will shift with aapi in her apartment and also will stay with her till I don't find a perfect groom for her. I want my sister to get settle I want to become a mama (sister's brother) and play with her kids. I want to dance at my Mahira aapi's wedding function. One thing I will do tomorrow itself, I will take her biodata and put it on the matrimonial site and also give advertisement in newspapers. I'm sure someone will get ready to marry her.

Asad saw Saad and Zaid and said with anger in his voice

Asad: No need Saad. She will not marry any lame man. She has to be treated like a queen. I don't want her to suffer again. So you better don't poke your nose in it understood. And if I came to know that you have finalized anything for her then better be ready for the consequences from me. And there is no need for you to shift there I will convince her to come and stay at khan mansion got it.

Saying all this in one breath he moved out from there. As soon as he walked far from them. Zaid and Saad broke into laughter and hi-fi each other.

Saad: Zaid bhai just one more trigger and trusts me Asad bhai will accept he loves her and will go on his knees.

Zaid ruffled his hair with love and kiss his forehead as a gesture of love and pride 

************

Wish you all the lovely reader's Eid Mubarak 

Eid Mubarak! May the divine happiness fill our homes and hearts

from 

Asad, Zaid, Saad, Mahira, Zarin (princess), Bijan, Dr. Yusuf, Dr. Zoya and Dr. Zara 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.9K 50
*Book 1.5 of YOURS series* Can be read as stand alone Zaan khan, 23 years old guy who doesn't believe in love and marriage due to his past. Due to tu...
199K 12.6K 45
Starring ✨ Zayn Roy in the role as Mafia boss and Business man ✨ Nisha Joshi in the role as Zayn's PA and Fashion designer ✨ β€’Mafia Γ— Personal Assis...
83K 2.9K 38
#1 IN MUSLIM ON 17/07/2021 #1 IN DUBAI on 22/6/2020 #1 IN TRADITIONAL ON 28/12/2020 #1 in Arab at 27/06/2021 #1 in desert at 4/07/2021 #1 in father-d...
640K 34.2K 72
Zara Ahmed is your ordinary girl, or so she thinks. She wants nothing more than to make her parents proud and to just be happy, for once. She is focu...