โฆBTS Imagineโฆ

By pioues

Welcome to my BTS Imagine book! Enjoy my weirdness and have fun reading ARMYS!โค๐Ÿ˜˜ -Requests are open! Request... More

โ€ขโฆโ€ขRequests are open!
|โœจ|Yoongi
|๐Ÿ’Œ|Jungkook
|๐Ÿ’Ÿ|Namjoon
|๐ŸŒŸ|Jimin
|๐Ÿ’•|Hoseok
|โ˜•|Seokjin
|๐Ÿ’|Taehyung
|๐ŸŽ‡|Namjoon
|๐ŸŽ‰|Hoseok's Birthday Special|๐ŸŽ‰|
|๐ŸŒŒ|Jungkook PT1
|๐ŸŒŒ|Jungkook PT2
|๐ŸŽŠ|Yoongi Birthday Special|๐ŸŽŠ|
|๐Ÿ’˜|Taehyung
|๐Ÿ’ซ|Jimin
|โญ|Seokjin
|โ™ฅ|Jungkook
|๐Ÿƒ|Yoongi PT 1
|๐Ÿƒ|Yoongi PT2
|๐Ÿ”ซ|Taehyung
|๐Ÿ’–|Jungkook
|๐Ÿ’Ž|Seokjin
|๐Ÿ’›|Hoseok
|๐ŸŒ |Namjoon
|๐ŸŒฟ|Jimin
|๐Ÿ‘‘|Seokjin
|โ™ฃ|Taehyung
|๐Ÿ”ฎ|Yoongi
|๐ŸŒบ|Jungkook
|๐ŸŒ‰| Namjoon
|๐ŸŽ‚| Jungkook Birthday Special|๐ŸŽ‚|
|๐ŸŽ|Namjoon's Birthday Special|๐ŸŽ|
|๐Ÿก| Jimin
|๐ŸŒป|Seokjin
|๐ŸŽˆ|Jimin Birthday Special|๐ŸŽˆ|
|๐ŸŒณ| Hoseok
|๐Ÿ’Ÿ| Taehyung
|๐ŸŒท| Yoongi
|๐Ÿฐ|Jin Birthday Special|๐Ÿฐ|
|๐ŸŒท| Jimin
|๐ŸŽ€| Taehyung's Birthday Special|๐ŸŽ€|
|๐Ÿ’“| Namjoon
|๐Ÿ’Ÿ| Hoseok
|๐ŸŽถ|Yoongi
|๐Ÿ| Seokjin
|๐Ÿ—ป| Taehyung
|๐ŸŒŠ| Yoongi PT 1
|๐ŸŒŠ| Yoongi PT2
|๐Ÿ’ญ| Namjoon
|๐Ÿ”ฑ| Jimin
|๐ŸŒˆ| Jimin

|๐Ÿ’—|Jimin

258 6 0
By pioues

This is my own! I don't own anything besides the plot!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

"Jimin! Listen to me please!" (Y/n) cried out as he stormed out of the house. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she ran after him. He ignored her and walked faster. It was all her fault. She shouldn't have kept it a secret. (Y/n) grabbed his hand and spun him around making him glare daggers at her.

"Leave me alone!" He snapped and she sobbed and clutched his arm.

"P-please! Listen! I'm so sorry! My parents said to keep it a secret and I regret it!" She cried even more but jimin wasn't having it.

"You fucken lied to me (Y/n)! You're fucken engaged to another man that's not me!!" He screamed and (Y/n) placed her hands over her mouth as she tried to stop the sobs coming out of her mouth.

"I'll cancel the wedding! Then we can be together-" she was cut off by him.

"No."

Her eyes widened and stuttered.

"W-what?"

"We're over." He growled and turned on his heel and walked away. (Y/n) let the words sink into her head before running after him again.

"Park Jimin! We're not over! You can't leave me like this!" She screamed making him stop. He turned around and laughed.

"We are. You have you're fiancé waiting for you don't you? Or should I say my best friend." He said.

"I don't love him! I only love you Jimin!" She said and crossed the road after him but a hooting sound made her stop in the middle of the road and stared at the car heading straight for her. (Y/n) was frozen on the spot and couldn't move when suddenly a voice shouted her name.

"(Y/N)!!"

She was harshly pushed to the side and a loud crash was heard. (Y/n)'s eyes widened and screamed.

"JIMIN!!"

Fear ran through her veins and saw alot of blood around jimin's limp body. She placed his head on her lap and tapped his cheek repeatedly. "J-jimin! Wake up! P-please! I'm so sorry!! You're alright baby! CALL AN AMBULANCE SOMEONE!!" She screamed at the people watching. A women pulled out her phone and dialed 911.

(Y/n) sobbed and tried to stop the bleeding by the time the ambulance arrived. Once they arrived the doctors took him in. She prayed that he'll be alright. An hour later, a doctor came out of the room that he was kept in.

"H-how is he doctor?! Is he gonna be alright?" The doctor looked at her with a grim expression.

"I'm sorry Miss Kang but he slipped into a coma...it doesn't look like he'll wake up anytime soon." He frowned making (Y/n)'s heart stop. She smiled a fake smile and thanked the doctor.

"T-thank you. Can I go see him?" The doctor nodded and left. (Y/n) pushed the door open and closed it behind her. She saw his body lying on the hospital bed with wires stuck to him like he's a test subject for an experiment. She pulled a chair next to the bed and sat down.

(Y/n) bit her lip to stop her from crying and she held his hand.

"I'm so sorry Jimin. I wished I told you sooner but I couldn't. My parents wouldn't allow me. If I told you then they said they'll hurt your parents and you. I didn't want that. I was protecting you..." She kissed the back of his hand and whispered.

"I love you Park Jimin."

(5 years later)

"Eomma? Where are we going?" A little boy asked his mother. "To the hospital baby. Eomma is gonna visit a friend okay?" The boy nodded and skipped while holding her hand making her smile.

Once they arrived at the hospital, she greeted the reception lady and headed to the room. (Y/n) opened the door and saw her lover in the same position for the past 5 years. (Y/n) sat down and placed the boy on her lap.

She held jimin's hand and spoke. "Hey there Jimin. How are you today? I brought a special someone with me today. This is my son, Kim Taemin. Baby, this is your u-uncle, Park Jimin." Taemin smiled and greeted the unconsious man.

"Hi uncle Jimin! Eomma told me alot about you! You're so cool!" The four year old gushed making (Y/n) giggle. She kissed taemin's forhead and suddenly saw something move in the corner of her eye.

'His finger moved!'

"Jimin?? Can you hear me? Baby, keep speaking to him!" She told her son and taemin spoke about his friends and his other uncles and about his appa.

His eyes suddenly opened.

(Y/n) gasped and immedialy hugged him forgetting about his condition.

"Oof! (Y/n)! C-can't breath." (Y/n) pulled back immedialy and apologised. "I'm so sorry. I'm so happy!" Tears rolled down her cheeks and jimin wiped them away. He groaned and sat up properly with her help.

"Where am i?" He asked. "The hospital. You got hit by a car and you were in a coma..." (Y/n) said sadly and jimin looked at her. Then he noticed something different.

"You look so much mature..and beautiful as always. How long was I out?" (Y/n) blushed abit and bit her lip.

"F-five years..."

His eyes widened and he noticed taemin next to (Y/n). Jimin ran a hand through his hair in shock. (Y/n) looked down to her lap.

"That means you got married and had a child...?" He asked in shock. (Y/n) nodded her head and looked back up. She pulled taemin towards her and smiled.

"This is my son, Kim Taemin."

Jimin felt his whole world crash. The love of his life was already married and had a child. He's been in a coma for five long years. He couldn't stop her wedding. He couldn't talk to her parents about the engagement to stop it. If only he didn't become angry that day and just calmly talked about it.

A knock was heard on the door and a head popped in.

"Hey babe. You're here-oh! Hyung! You're awake!!"

"Appa!" Taemin shouted and hugged his father. "Hey there little buddy! Did you enjoy the day with eomma?" He nodded and Taehyung chuckled. Taehyung kissed (Y/n)'s forehead and looked at Jimin.

"How are you feeling hyung?"

"F-fine."

"(Y/n)'s been visiting you everyday for the past five years. Even when she was pregnant with Taemin she'd still visit. After all...you both still love each other." Taehyung said sadly and stroked his wife's knuckles.

"Babe? Can I talk to Jimin alone please?" (Y/n) asked Taehyung and he nodded. "Sure. We'll be waiting outside." Taemin waved to jimin and they left the room.

It was silent until (Y/n) spoke. "The reason why I couldn't tell you about my engagement earlier was because of my parents. They said if I told you then they'll hurt you and your family. I didn't want that to happen. Taehyung's parents told him the same thing and that's why he didn't tell you too. We had to keep it a secret. I was even going to disobey my parents to be with you. I love you Jimin! I still do but...I have a family now. I had to learn how to love Taehyung. I only saw him as a brother at first but now I love him and we have a son! You'll always be my first love Jimin." (Y/n) broke into tears and gripped jimin's hand.

Jimin cried too, it was hard on the both of them. (Y/n) got up and headed to the door, she gripped the door handle and paused. She looked back at Jimin with teary eyes and whispered.

"I'm sorry..."

With that she left the room. Taehyung and Taemin were waiting for her. Once Taehyung saw (Y/n) crying, he frowned and hugged her tightly. (Y/n) gripped his shirt tightly and cried loudly. Taemin hugged his mother's legs in order to comfort her.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the top of her head and said the only thing that he could at that moment.

"I'm sorry..."

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

A little Taehyung moment there. Who feels bad for Jimin? I do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 248 35
book of texts and imagines between bts and you, with different scenarios โœจโš˜ -REQUESTS OPEN- ENJOY~!
116K 2.5K 27
(Book 2/7) requested ๐Ÿ’œ imagines with Jungkook of BTS Requests are always open! Message me for any you may have! Started: 11-20-20 Completed: Highe...
2.6M 61.3K 190
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
56.8K 4.1K 130
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฑ๐šƒ๐š‚ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๏ฟฝ...