The Walking Dead

Par THE_SHIFTINaTOR

Made by the THE_SHIFTINaTOR Plus

Over runed
Looking around
Driving away
Staying Still
Getting a Farm
the sad chapter
The Virus
Spreading

Running

82 0 2
Par THE_SHIFTINaTOR

One day there was this person named Braydon who was a survivor we had a lot of weapons he was fighting hordes of zombies he was getting low on ammo.
Braydon was out for a run and he saw someone I said to him what's your name he replied my name is Tomas he pointed a gun at me at first so I pointed my gun at him. Then zombies were coming we shot a lot but more and more we're coming we found a way out and there was building to hide in so we did.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3M 57.4K 180
Shu Yin was a "simple" boy who is overly mischievous despite his young age and that was why he died..... He died by drowning when he fell in the ocea...
575K 14.1K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
367K 9.1K 46
innocent boy and dangerous girl as twins twins kidnapped at age of 2 one is dark and dangerous and cold one is innocent and wishes for someone othe...
9K 505 37
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...