Looking around

We were getting low on food so we decided to look for some food and water there was a car near bye so got in the truck and found the keys. Then went off looking for supplies. We saw a building around the corner where we were lying low we went in the building and we couldn't see any zombies. Then we made a noise and zombies started coming the three of us shot them we got a lot of supplies then we got out of the building there was so many zombies" so we sprinted to the truck and drove away from the building there was one on the back of the truck so we shot it and peddle to the metal. When we got to the house we were staying at there we hordes of zombies" surrounding the house so we kept on driving an we weren't going to stop until we found a place to crash at. We found a mansion we pulled into the drive way and we searched the area. Then we searched the inside if the mansion we took out the zombies and crashed there. The next day we looked for supplies in the mansion. We found a lot of supplies we were low on ammo so we got in the truck and we saw someone running to us and he kept on screaming HELP HELP!! We saw what was behind him there were hordes of zombies so we picked him up. So we drove as fast as we could. We said to the guy sitting next to me what's your name it's Owen is see you can a m16 in your hands know how to use it Owen said yes.