Driving away

We drove off fast. We didn't know where to go we just kept on driving away from the zombies then we Tomas points his gun at Owen and says are you bit Owen replies no but scratched. Tomas says give me a reason not to shoot you right now. It lasted three weeks Tomas says what how. Owen replies I'm lucky know da said Tomas. We drove into the country and we needed some gas luckily there was a gas station 10 miles up the road. We finally got to the gas station but first we searched the area then we got some gas and left to find a place to stay for the night. We kept on driving and we found a little shack we pulled into the driveway and went into the shed and crashed there for the night. This morning we woke up and we could hear Someone screaming and one other person screaming for HELP!!
We could hear gun fire. We got out of the shed and started killing loads of zombies we held to one of them what's your name he said Ben the others one said Cole. We shot the zombies and helped cole and Ben. We left the building got in my truck we drive off and saw a group if people walking there was about five people we said do you need a ride they all said yeah sure why not. We said to one of them what's your name one replied Logan one replied leo Paul one replied Martin one replied Jordan an one said Nic. They got in the back of the truck and we were headed to Kincardine we got to London in one day we were in New York it took a long time we had to stop to get gas 6 times before we got to London.