Fresh Eyes, New Mind (CRIMINA...

ZxeyLizabeth tarafından

Nicoletta is, what some would call, a prodigy. She has always had insight on everything and knew things that... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 : The New Girl |EDITED|
Chapter 2 : The Game |EDITED|
Chapter 3 : Solved |EDITED|
Chapter 4 : Talked Down, Heading Home |EDITED|
Chapter 5 : Welcome to the Team |EDITED|
Chapter 6 : The Somniphobic Work-A-Holic |EDITED|
Chapter 7 : Name Unknown |EDITED|
Chapter 8 : Caralyn
Chapter 9 : Found
Chapter 10 : Silently Sleeping
Chapter 11 : Possibilities
Chapter 12 : Remember?
Chapter 13 : Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 14 : Defused
Chapter 15 : Suspicions
Chapter 16 : You're the First, and Last
Chapter 17 : Inner Battles
Chapter 18 : What Happened?
Chapter 19 : We're Here For You
Chapter 20 : Acceptance
Chapter 21 : What We Have |EDITED|
Hi Guys
Hello.
Eyes Peeled

Omg

704 13 4
ZxeyLizabeth tarafından

Guys. I really have no idea what to say. I logged on this morning to find that my book hit 100 THOUSAND reads on this book.

It's been a crazy few days, weeks, months. The past few days, every time I've opened this app, I'm stampeded by a mass amount of notifications that tell me people have been voting and commenting and adding this story to their reading lists.

I really owe everything to you all, and I feel so bad that I haven't been updating as much as I'd like to. And I think it's time you've learned the reason why.

I am 17 years old, 18 in August. I am a senior in high school who graduates in three weeks, and I am so nervous. I'm going to school majoring in Criminal Justice, and I'm terrified.

That's why I've been absent. I'm trying to get through my last few weeks, and I don't know how much time I'll have once my first semester starts, but I do know I'll have all summer to update for you guys.

Thank you so much for everything,  I love you all.

~Anon

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

120K 1.4K 28
Zoey Hanson is a 30 year old girl that was looking for a job in the FBI. She is very intelligent and has an IQ of 180. She finds a job in the Behavio...
3K 130 4
Aaron Hotchners eldest child, Lilian Hotchner has dreamed of nothing more than to be in the FBI. But how will things go how the FBIs favorite nepo ba...
294K 7.7K 28
{Reid x OC} When the BAU needed a new member to assist their team, SSA Giselle Hernandez was a no brainer. With her 170 IQ, Yale education, multiling...
132K 2.4K 29
Hotch x Reader You joined the BAU at a fairly young age, little did you know it would not only become your life but your family. When Jason left you...