Fighting for Harry ( Harry S...

Od LiyahNoelle06

Its a hard life for Skylar. Her parents are never around. Has tons of friends but can only trust a few. Her l... Viac

Crazy for One Direction: Fighting for Harry
Chapter 2: A New Beginning
Chapter 3: Life Getting Better
Chapter 4: Shout Outs and Arguments
Chapter 5: Bailing Styles and Payne
Chapter 6: Together Forever
Chapter 7 Mentions and Rides
Chapter 8: Nerves Are No Fun
Chapter 9: Two Directions
Chapter 10: Cancer Free
Chapter 11: Break Ups and Make Ups
Chapter 12: Hairdos and Olive Garden
Sneek Peek of Chapter 13!!!
Chapter 13: Flames and Blames
Chapter 14: Trust Issues
Chapter 15: Disses and Kisses
Chapter 16: Back Together<333
Chapter 17: Your WHAT?!
Chapter 18: Prego and No-Go?
Chapter 19: Dyeing and Fainting
Chapter 20: Needing a Break
Chapter 21: Still Fighting
Chapter 22: Leaving and Not Coming Back.
Chapter 23: Her or Me
Author's Note!!!!!!!
Chapter 24: Lives, Mystery Girl and Exes
Author's Note!
Authors Note- Once Again(;
Chapter 25: I Thought I Was Winning?
Chapter 26: Eleanor Problems
The Awesomest Authors Note in World History!! :)
Chapter 27: Fill in the Blanks
Chapter 28: Big Suprises?
Chapter 29: Management
Sorry. VERY IMPORTANT!
Sequal: READ PLEASE.
Uhmmm..
Writing is Life
Dont Forget About...

Chapter 30: 1 and Half Years.

174 3 2
Od LiyahNoelle06

"Go ahead and shoot." I stated, ready for the news to be broken to me. I wasnt really nervous. Nothing that bad could happen?

They could make me break up with Harry. No, we are 1. You either take Harry and Skylar or Skylar and Harry. We are together for a reason. We are INLOVE. Thinking about losing Harry makes me cringe. I couldn't survive life. And I couldn't lose the boys either.

We are family. We have been through everything togetheri and I would die if I had to let anyone of those boys go.

"Skylar is not aloud to go on tour with you guys.I'm sorry." Simon stated. My heart sunk. My breathing hitched. I closed my eyes.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU SERIOUS SIMON??" Harry got up and yelled waving his hands in the air.

"That's not fair Simon. Shes apart of our family now." I heard a familiar Irish voice speak up. I just kept my eyes shut as they screamed at each other. I could not survive 1 and half years without seeing my boyfriend or my best friends.

"Simon, you don't understand, this isn't going to work. If you separate them, Harry's not gonna be able to perform correctly. The fans will notice." Louis spoke. I held my head.

"IF SKYLAR CANT GO THEN... THEN IM NOT GOING. FUCK THE TOUR." I opened my eyes wide and looked around. Everyone was silent. I have never heard Harry use that kind of language. Like ever.

Especially towards someone who made him and his bestfriends' dreams come true like Simon did. "Harry you can't do that. I will not let that happen." I told him getting up.

"See, your girlfriend agrees also." I roll my eyes at the snuck up lady that sitting beside Simon. "You have to go on tour Harry. You have to. Its your job. You will let everyone down, including you fans."

"Skylar, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. Your MORE important. Your MORE important to me then anyone." I looked him in his eyes, they were raging with anger and disappointment. They were darker then usual.

"If that's how you feel, THEN MAYBE THIS BAND WASN'T WHAT WAS BEST FOR YOU HARRY." Simon yelled, slamming his hands on the desk. Everything was silent.

"Maybe it wasn't." Haz whispered and before anyone could sense what was happening he ran out the room, full force. "He didn't mean that." I heard Liam say to their manager. Niall was on the verge of tears.

I ran after him. I ran after my life. I ran after everything that had made me happy. I ran after my love who I wont see for a long time. I ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HARRY?!" I yelled. I couldn't find him. I walked over to security. "Hey guys, did you see where Harry went?"

"He took a cab to some flat." "Was it the boys flat?" He shook his head at my question. My phone dinged.

THE SISTERRRR<3 : Hey, Harry is here with me.

Skylar: Thanks Scar, be right there.

I ignored the guard and took a cab to my sisters house that was about 10 minutes away. I finally arrived and threw them a tab and jumped out running to my sisters door. She opened it so I didnt have to knock. "He's upstairs."

I nodded and thanked her. I quietly went up the stairs, trying to figure out what run he was in. I heard quiet sobs. I sighed and opened the door. Harry was laying on his stomach crying into his pillow.

"Babe.." I said running over to him and sitting beside him. I started running my hand through his curls. His eyes never connected with mine. "I.. I.. I wanna be in the band." he tells me through mumbles in his pillow.

"Then be in the band baby." I say quietly. "I don't wanna leave you. Your my life." he tells me, crying more heavily once his eyes connect with mine. "Oh Haz.. Why are you crying?"

I start crying now. "I wont be able to do this." I admit to him, "but you need to." I tell him.. He crying into shoulder and I wrap my arm around him. "Simon is an ass." he sobs quietly.

"I know Hazza." "The boys prolly hate me." "They don't hate you." "I hate me."

I kiss his forehead and wipe his tears with my shirt.. "Its gonna be okay Harry. I love you."

"Please don't make me go." I laugh. "Haz, you have to go. This is your job. I wont let you stay here because of me, we will skype every night." I tell him. He looks at me and smiles, wiping away the wet drops on my cheeks.

"No. Im gonna call you every morning and night also, just to hear your voice." I giggle and blush lightly kissing his lips.

"Our love is so strong Harry, I have faith that we can make it through."

"I have faith we can too." he says pulling me down to lay on him. I breathe in and out as we lay there in each others presence quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone starts to vibrate in my back pockets. I open my eyes and see Harry is still beside me, sleeping. I smile and pull out my phone.

The Carrot King: Hey Sky. Thought me and the boys could stop by and talk to you and stuff before we leave for tour. You home?

Skylar: Actually, Im at Scarlett's, shes home with the baby.

The Carrot King: OKay, perf, Zayn was planning on going there anyways once we got done talking to you... See you soon love. xx

I smiled and put my phone back into my packet. I got up and quietly opened the door, walking downstairs into the kitchen. I see my sister with Lilli in her arms watching tv and feeding her, her bottle. "Zayns coming with he boys in a minute." I said going through her cupboards, trying to find a snack.

"Do you-." "On your right, top shelf." My sister laughed before I could get out the questions. "Thanks." I add grabbing some Scooby Doo gummies for Harry and I. I smile and went back upstairs. I didnt want to look stalkerish but I watched as Harry lay quietly.

His breaths even and his gorgeous curl laying neatly on his pillow. Reality hit me. I would have to wait to see Harry for 1 year and a half. It hit me hard to. I swallowed, trying to get it out my head.

I would have the best few last days with him as I can and be grateful for them. Its not like hes leaving tonight and not telling me. At least I know and know that I can have fun with him for a couple for days. But it still crushed my heart.

"What are you thinking about love?" I was interrupted by my thoughts from Harry's question. I gave a sad look and he knew exactly what it meant. "Do you trust me?" I nodded.

"Then trust that I love you and I will be back for you." I just nodded and hugged him, taking in his scent. I heard a door ding and I got up quickly. "Boys are here to talk to us." He smiled and got up and we walked down the hall.

"Hey guys!" I greeted as they all sat down in the living room. Zayn took Lilli from my sister and sat beside her. "Listen boys, Im sorry I got loud back there with management. I was just so mad that I wouldn't see Sky for such a long time, but we talked about it and it should be okay." Hazza said.

"Its okay. We understand what made you mad. I mean, they let her on our other tour." Niall added.

"Yeah I think its kinda ridiculous this time." Zayn adds. I nod, "I agree but you guys gotta do your job. Its not like I will never see you guys again."

"True. We are gonna miss you though Sky, your our family and we love you and all the other too." Liam admitted. I smiled. "Im going to miss you guys alot too." I smiled back.

"Can we grab some pizza please?" Louis blurted. I laughed and nodded. "What kind?" I asked.

"Every kind." Niall said. I laughed again. "Oh I love you guys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 Days Later

"So, do you have everything?" I struggled to get out. The beginning of the day had been wonderful, spent some more time with Haz this morning, seeing the boys were leaving in a couple minutes.

"Uhh.. Yeah. I think I have everything. Thanks for your help Skylar." Harry replied. I knew he was trying to play it cool like me. Try and make it look like we didn't care that we wouldn't be seeing either other in a year and a half but it was killing both of us. I could tell.

"Yeah no problem.. Um I'll just take some of your bags down as well." I said trying to avoid the talk Harry was trying to bring up. I knew I would start crying. I knew my stain glass seal would break and I wouldn't be able to handle it.

I was trying to avoid saying goodbye or even talk to him about it the whole day. I ran down the stairs with some light bags to put them in my car. We were meeting the boys at the airport so we could all see each other.

Harry came down the stairs as well, making sure he had everything and then locking the door. I drove and he sat in the passenger seat with him phone. My hands were shaking and I was on the verge of tears.

I could see Hazza tense on the why there then finally looking at me. "Listen Sky.. I don't have to do this, if you don't want me too." He got out. I put the car in park and unbuckled my seat belt. "Oh don't be silly Harry." I said my lip quivering at I got out the car.

I hid my face with my hair trying to avoid the paps seeing me in this condition but a picture was bound to be taken. Harry and I made our way into the airport and soon spotted everyone else. We quickly started goodbyes.

All I could see were tears everywhere. I started with Zayn and made my way to Liam then Niall. Finally to Louis, who made me cheer up with one of his carrot jokes. I gave him a big hug and moved on.

I was finally at Harry. I looked him in the eyes and the tears started quickly coming. I gave him a huge hug, standing on my tippy toes with my head in his neck. I pulled away and saw a tear come from Harry's eye but he quickly tried to cover it.

"I'm going to miss you soo much Harry. Just please promise me you will come back? Your probably gonna find another girl Harry and if that happens just please call me and tell me. I cant stand losing you but this is your dream and I shouldn't be the one keeping your from doing what you love." I said smiling at the end.

I was broken. I was gonna miss his more than life.

"I will be back Sky. I will be back to see you again at this airport to give you a big hug and kiss you on the lips and tell you I'm here now. I will never leave you. No one is as great as you are. We are gonna skype every morning and night. I'm gonna call you everyday just to hear your voice. I'm gonna miss you so much babe." He said wiping my tears from under my eyes.

He cups my face in his hands, bringing his lips onto mine. I feel them for the last time.They are soft and sweet. The kiss is passionate and meaningful. His hands slide to my waist and i put my hands around his neck bringing him closer.

"I'm gonna miss you soooo much. I love you." He tell me. I smile and give him one last hug.

"I love you too."

"Flight 306, now boarding." I heard from the speakers. Harry and I were hand in hand, everyone picking up their bags and saying the last goodbye. Harry wouldn't let go of my hand. He wouldn't. "I don't wanna leave you." he says finally letting go.

I feel empty, like a part of me is missing and I wont get it back anytime soon. I cross my arms and slightly wave to him, my tears spilling out as I say my last words.

"See you around."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Fake love Od :)

Fan fikcia

109K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
945K 35.9K 85
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
578K 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
610K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...