©Soulmates | Dramione

By aleiawritesss

"Ms Granger, I want you to marry my son" -Narcissa Malfoy Graduating from Hogwarts five years ago, Hermione t... More

1. New Life
2. Breaking Rules
3. Coincidence
4. The Mark
5. An Order
6. Real Friends
7. An Invitation
8. Make Up
9. Dinner with Malfoys
10. The Truth
11. Bits of Delight
12. Final Decision
13. Confused
14. The Request
15. Hermione Malfoy
16. Threat
17. Boundaries
18. Everything Went Wrong
19. The Burrow
20. Sectumsempra
21. The Only Way
22. The Feelings
23. Pain of the Scar
24. 20 Questions
25. Congratulations
26. What's Your Wish
27. Magical Letters
28. Beautiful Christmas
29. Only One
30. The Nightmare
31. Greatest Worry
32. Big Fight
33. The Discussion
34. Happy News
35. Daily Prophet
36. The Only Solution
37. Malfoy Manor
38. Sisters in Duel
39. Blood Purity
40. Blood Purity (2)
41. Blood Purity (3)
42. New House
43. Missing
44. The Constellations
45. Headquarters
46. Little Scorpius
47. Mosmorde
48. Presence
49. Smoke of Help
50. Anti-Muggle Wards
51. Death Eater
52. Go Home
53. Killing Curse
54. Untold Confession
55. Arrest
56. Apart
57. Grimmauld Place
58. Harry's Help
59. Ministry of Magic
60. Promise
61. Return
63. Free
64. Soulmates

62. Possessive

2.3K 40 6
By aleiawritesss

"My, my. Hello, darling"

Hermione cocked her head and saw Draco. She quickly put back the bathrobe as Draco paced elegantly towards her direction. She couldn't help but to feel butterflies in her stomach as she saw his smirk and realized the way he was looking at her. She could hear his breathing as he inched closer— she took small steps to the back.

As Draco inched closer, she stepped back. She could feel her legs trembling as she tried to inch further. She tried her best to make her face looked neutral. She didn't realize how many steps has she took that she hit the wall next to the shelves locating her footwear. Draco immediately pinned her there and grabbed her by her waist— possessively.

"I didn't expect to get such a view when I looked for you just now"

"Draco, why don't you go and take a bath first? I need to change"

"Bath can wait. Now, what should I do with you, darling?" he smirked as he nuzzled his face to her neck, kissing her there aggressively.

Hermione tried her best to not react, but she couldn't help the loud moan that escaped her just when Draco sucked her at the juncture between her neck and shoulder. She was sure he would leave his mark there. Draco moved to face her and cupped her face and kissed her lips aggressively. He caressed her cheeks with care as his lips worked hard to make her moan. Hermione gave in as she kissed him back with more power.

She thought she could control him this time, but she failed miserably.

Draco slammed her towards the other wall— just like how he planned— and kissed her harder and deeper. His tongue slid out from his mouth into her mouth, causing them both to pour loud moans into each other's mouths at the same time. She could feel his smirk against their kiss as he began to pull the tie of her bathrobe. Hermione's mind was completely blank as the bathrobe easily slipped down from her body, leaving her naked. Draco broke the kiss and stared at her from her head to toe. His eyes were lustful and dark— he wanted her.

"Fuck. You have no fucking idea how much I've been waiting for this, love"

Hermione felt a tiny tint of blush on her cheeks as Draco drew small circle on her bare waist. It's been so long since they last had a real physical contact like this. Draco's eyes moved back to look into her amber eyes as he took few steps back. He smirked.

"Undress me"

"What?"

"This is an order. Undress me"

He said with a husky voice that Hermione knew she was never be able to resist. She stepped closer to him and began unbuckling his belt and removing his trousers. She could see his cock growing hard under his boxers. She smirked as she slipped her hand into his boxers, wrapping it around Draco's hard waist and pushed him to the wall. Draco leaned back and bit his lower lip. Hermione patted his cock softly, causing him to groan in pleasure.

"Fuck. Where did you learn that?"

"I learnt from the best" she smirked as her hand slipped out from his boxers.

Hermione continued to unbutton Draco's shirt as he played with her hair. As she shoved his shirt off him, she could feel his eyes lingered on her body. Before she could do anything, Draco dragged her and threw her onto the bed. He climbed on it and began to kiss her lips again. This time, more aggressive.

"Draco—"

Hermione's eyes closed with pleasure as she felt two of Draco's fingers plunged inside her already soaking cunt. She moaned loudly as he thrusted her with his fingers, causing her to drip on them. Draco smirked as his other hand went down to caress her inner thigh, causing Hermione to moan louder. He smirked as he spread her legs wider and stared at her eyes. She stared back at him from those heavy-lidded and dark eyes filled with lust and greed. She inhaled a deep breath as he thrusted harder.

"Draco, are you real? Is this all real?" she asked with heavy breath.

"Yes, baby. I'm real. This is all real" he pulled out his fingers from her core before wrapping his arms around her waist to kiss her.

Hermione moaned with pleasure into his mouth as they kissed. Draco's lips moved to kiss her cheeks, forehead, jaw, neck and every single part of her body repeatedly and left bruises marks on several parts of her body. He straightened up and smirked as he watched the marks he left on her body— he was proud of it.

Before Hermione could say a thing, Draco pinned her down and grabbed her throat. Hermione gasped as she tried to catch the oxygen hanging around her. Her eyes were stuck to Draco's. She loved this— she loved it when he choked her. It made her feel special to him. Draco caressed her slightly swollen lips with his tongue and returned his gaze towards her eyes— that gaze.

"You're mine.. you're fucking mine.." he whispered in her ears as he let go of her throat. He lowered himself to see her face clearly in the dark. He kissed her aggressively again before returning to her ears to repeat the same words— that she loved.

"You're mine.. mine.. you're fucking mine.. you're fucking mine, Hermione.. say it. Say it, you're fucking mine.." he said with a very husky tone.

"I'm yours, Draco. I'm yours" she said with heavy breath.

"Good girl" Draco smirked.

He kissed her chastely on the lips before staring back into those amber eyes. The pair of eyes he was so obsessed with— eyes of her. Hermione. He looked back to her beautifully freckled face— there was a faint tint of blush on both her cheeks. He licked his dried lips and fixed his position.

"Spread your legs"

Hermione obeyed without any other words. Draco tapped her inner thigh, instructing her to spread wider. He might not get the chance to slam and fuck her on a fucking wall tonight, but at least he finally got his chance to fuck her hard and this time— it was nothing like before. He smirked teasingly at her as he realized Hermione was waiting for him to enter her. Draco caressed his hard cock before playing with Hermione's swollen clit. She groaned back in response and Draco chuckled darkly— he loved to tease her.

"Anything you wanna say?" he asked, his eyes never leaving her wet cunt.

"Fuck me hard, Draco. Fuck me hard and make me come and drip all over you. Fuck me, sweetheart. It's an order"

"Fuck, you're so fucking dirty, princess" he flicked his tongue out— "I'm going to fuck you and make sure everyone will hear you scream my fucking name and make sure you won't be able to fucking walk tomorrow"

Draco gave her one last kiss and interlaced fingers with her before entering her core and began thrusting her hard. Hermione bit her lower lip, trying to hold back the pain at the unexpected hard thrusts Draco gave her. This felt so surreal— it was too good to be true. But, it was real. This was Draco Malfoy— hovering over her and thrusting hard inside of her. He was here and he was never going to leave her again. Hermione shut her eyes as she tried to bite back another moan.

"Don't hold, princess. I want to hear your voice" Draco said as one hand began massaging her boobs.

He slapped her boobs and she moaned louder than ever. This was like ecstasy— dangerous, but addictive. He was dangerous, but he was too addictive for her. His possessiveness, his protectiveness— they all made her feel so special. His undying love for her— everything was for her. Hermione raised her hands and wrapped them around Draco's neck and began kissing him on the lips.

Draco thrusted harder as they kissed, causing them to both moan into each other's mouths. Hermione's tongue slipped into Draco's mouth and they began kissing each other aggressively. Draco broke the kiss immediately and continued thrusting her— this time, he didn't give any mercy towards her. He went faster and stronger with each thrust. Hermione moaned louder as she came inside.

Draco came immediately short after Hermione with few more final thrusts and they both screamed each other's names at the same time— it will be a total surprise if no one was awake to their screams since they both have completely forgotten to put on Silencing Charm on the room. Draco backed out from her and flipped to his side of the bed— his breathing was heavy as he looked at her.

He smiled as he panted heavily. Hermione smiled as she turned to face him— her legs were still trembling after all of the insane thrusts Draco gave her. Draco's arms wrapped possessively around her waist as he kissed her forehead. Hermione blushed as he removed the hair covering her face and smiled. She rested her head on his chest to hear his heartbeat— she smiled.

"I love you, Draco" she smiled.

"I love you too, Hermione" he gave another light kiss on her hair.

He kissed her again on the lips and bit her lower lip. Hermione pinned Draco down on the bed as she climbed on top of him. She dragged her lips down and began sucking on his neck, causing him to let out a loud moan. Draco grabbed Hermione's waist— trying to turn her over— but she was too persistent. She broke the kiss and stared back at him with lustful eyes.

"It's your turn" she smirked.

Draco moaned in pleasure. He loved this.

———————––—

The bright sunlight bathing the room hit Hermione directly in the eyes as she opened them. She was still sleepy and tired but it was already 9 in the morning and she didn't think she would want to leave the room in her current state. Naked, messy by Draco's touches. She could feel the soreness on her body as she remembered their moment last night. They had a few more rounds after the first one— getting more aggressive with each rounds. She looked up to see Draco smiling at her. She smiled back.

"Good morning, love"

"Good morning, Draco"

Just when she's about to move from the bed, Draco pulled her into a hug. A very possessive hug. She was facing his back now as he kissed her neck and played with her bushy hair. Hermione blushed as she heard what Draco whispered into her ears. There he went again. He continued kissing and sucking her there until a loud moan escaped her throat in a sound that she couldn't believe she was able to make. He smirked and sucked harder, leaving another purple mark on her neck.

"Fuck" Hermione muttered under her breath.

"Like it, darling?" he whispered in a husky tone.

"Love it— Fuck!" Hermione screamed as Draco sucked her harder— it was unexpected.

She turned to face him and climbed on top of him, her face was totally red and her breathing was rapid. Draco smirked as he could see all of the marks clearly. Hermione pinned him down and began caressing his cock, making him hard at such hour. Draco tried to turn them over— he preferred being dominant— but he couldn't resist the way Hermione was controlling him right now.

"Fuck, Hermione!"

"Is that a request?" Hermione asked teasingly with a dark chuckle.

She was wrapping her hand around his cock, making him grow harder than ever. She flipped her bushy hair and went down and began sucking his cock. Draco groaned in both pleasure and anger— she wasn't letting him see the show she was putting on. He tried to move her hair out from his sight, but Hermione was quick to summon a tie from his drawer and tied his wrists with it. Draco's legs spread wider as he moaned.

"Fuck, let me see"

Hermione sucked harder, teasing him. Draco moaned louder and louder— trying so hard to not give in. But, only few minutes after, he came inside her mouth. Hermione swallowed down everything before crawling to sit on top of him, kissing his lips— he could taste himself in the kiss. He flipped them over and he smirked. He tore the tie of his wrists— finally.

"How dare you tie me up?" he asked with so much anger inside him.

"You know you can't be angry with me when there's a fucking cunt you want to mouth-fucking"

"Fuck you" he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, please, sir"

Draco smirked and bent down to kiss her inner thigh. Hermione moaned at that little action. If she thought whatever she did just now was possessive, he might need to teach her the real meaning behind it. His tongue dived out and began licking on her clit. Merlin, she was already wet. Without further warning he put her legs on his shoulders and began sucking hard on her cunt— hearing the throaty sounds of pleasure coming out from her mouth. Hermione's nails dug to the bedsheets as she poured out moans of pleasure.

"Fuck, more please" she begged him again.

"You like that, baby? You like it when I am the one sucking your fucking cunt?" he asked in between doing his magic.

"Yes, yes. More please. More— fuck!" she spread wider as Draco sucked harder.

"This is mine.. you're mine.. you're cunt is mine to fuck.. you're all mine.."

She finally came just after few sucks from Draco. He took all of her juice down his throat and kissed her there before moving to her inner thigh— he kissed her there too. Hermione leaned her head against the headboard, still gasping for air. She smiled as Draco kissed her lips passionately— it was amazing!

"You love it?" he asked.

"As much as I hate to admit it, yes, you won this time, Draco"

"Oh fuck. I love you so much, Hermione"

"I love you too. Why are you so possessive? It's not like I'm going anywhere"

"Oh. Well, it's something about the Malfoys. We don't share our women. Our women is our most important part of our lives"

"No wonder that night during the war, when I was at your manor, I could see just how much your father was trying to protect your mother"

"Yeah. He used to tell me that Mother's everything to him. She's his world"

Hermione smiled as she saw Draco's face lit up with excitement as he began to talk about his parents love story. From their Hogwarts years till they got married. But, the story stopped when he wanted to talk about himself being 15— Draco sighed. Hermione caressed his cheeks as she realized he was no longer excited.

"Will you make me your world too?" she asked calmly.

"You're not my world. You're my universe, Hermione. I can't afford losing you. I love you so much"

"I love you too, Draco" she smiled.

************
2000+ words again!

Sorry guys, I'm not really good in writing smut and I'm still learning. So, this chapter is for all of you smut lovers out there!

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 56 31
Updates every Monday and Thursday The world is a web of decisions. What we decide today changes our tomorrow. Each one of us is interconnected in thi...
2.2M 57.8K 81
The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts. Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, had been...
48.3K 1.5K 30
" It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ― Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Almost three years a...
1.2K 50 17
Draco Malfoy, five years after the Battle of Hogwarts, has built a life for himself. He runs a successful business in Diagon Alley and keeps to hims...