Revenge of the Duchess

By SinfullyIndulgent

Murdered by her husband and her own cousin, Annabeth finds herself inexplicably gone back in time with a seco... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4

Chapter 28

8.8K 274 130
By SinfullyIndulgent

A/N: I own nothing. Enjoy!

Heck of explicit scenes here. You've been warned though ;)

***************************

Annabeth muffled the surprise in her voice as her breasts were suddenly bared to the light. Sometimes when Percy kissed her, he had sneakily brushed his hands against her chest, but never had he ever seen her top half so naked. Her cheeks had to be so red right now.

"Don't block," Percy commanded when she made the motion to cover her breasts.

"It's slightly embarrassing," she murmured.

Not like she could do much. If Annabeth moved her arms to cross her chest, only her legs would be wrapped around Percy's waist and then she'd easily fall off into the water.

"Don't be. You're lovely."

Percy's hand on her back pushed her forward until a plump breast was offered before his mouth. A hot mouth landed around her nipple, teasing the little nub with a slick tongue that spread tingles throughout her body. His hands were busy, too, as Annabeth clutched onto his shoulder. Her mind was far too distracted by the pleasure arousing in her chest to notice one warm hand tugging away her heavy dress until the material sunk in the bath. The corset lay meaningless too, tossed somewhere far away. Now only her stockings lay as obstacles.

Percy switched sides, not wishing to neglect her other breast. Annabeth curled her fingers into Percy's dark tresses, pushing his head tighter to her chest. Every motion of his brought pleasure. Every soft caress, every nip on her skin, brought her to a brink of a fall she knew was not too far in the future.

Her own hands explored the wide expanse of his shoulders. His skin wasn't as soft as hers, but she enjoyed feeling the power of his muscles tensing and relaxing underneath the palm of her hands. The daily knight training had ensured that Percy's body stayed fit and muscular.

"You're lovely, too." Annabeth whispered.

She could feel Percy's grin at her words against her skin. Mine, she thought incoherently, as he lathered attention to her body. This man was hers.

"You look like you want to eat me up," he said.

"Well, what if I do?"

"Hmm, I'd say you're more delicious."

Annabeth cried out as he sucked hard on her chest before soothing away the pain with warm licks. Checking her body for bruises? As if! He was clearly aiming to leave bruises all over her body instead.

One hand cupped the other breast, squeezing firmly before the pad of his thumb rubbed at the little sensitive pink nub, sending shivers down her spine. Outside the mansion walls was a snowstorm battering at the walls, but inside, two people were experiencing only the heat of desire and lust.

Percy had somehow untangled her braid so her hair lay sweeping over her shoulders, the ends wet from where they had dipped into the water. Letting go of her now tender and sore breast, Percy brushed aside a lock of hair that had clung stubbornly to the side of her jaw.

Green eyes stared deeply into her, as if poring into her soul. Annabeth shivered at that deep gaze. Never had she felt so wanted before. So desirous. So empowered, so sexy.

She moved forward so their bare chests connected, nude skin on nude skin. Percy groaned at the contact of their bodies fitting neatly together. His hands caressed the sides of her torso before moving down to squeeze the plumpness of her buttocks, still covered by her wet stockings. With her heated center pressed against his hips so tightly, there was no way she couldn't feel how hard his erection was.

"Don't squirm," Percy gasped. "Or you'll regret it."

Annabeth pressed her lips against his shoulder, right above where his injury was. He had visited his ships today, so the aroma of the sea was stronger than usual. She breathed in deeply, welcoming he shuddered at her embrace.

"I wouldn't."

A soft hand dipped between them, wandering dangerously over the smooth panes of muscles on his lower torso. He was hard and edges in the all the areas where she was soft. With their bodies pressed so tightly, she could see where their bodies differed. Of course, as she went lower, her fingers traced the V pattern. The briefs and bath water covered the rest of his hips, interrupting her visual enjoyment of his body.

Annabeth couldn't see her own face, but her lips were displaying an unknowingly sensuous smile at the moment. Percy couldn't help but kiss her again, demanding some relief from the fire her hand was now playing with. Despite the many kisses they'd share since they entered the bathroom, she could still taste the residue of the brandy he had been drinking earlier. As if she had been the one drinking the brandy, her body felt drunk from the pleasure.

The small ember that had been building up in her loins was steadily burning. Unconsciously, her hips moved forward, brushing a very evident arousal. Percy growled and pulled her forward, keeping her hips tight to his.

"You're going to be the death of me," he murmured into her ear, his hot breath making her shudder in delight.

"That makes two of us."

His fingers were now grazing over the backs of her thighs underwater, running them upwards until they found the waistband of her stockings. Within seconds, they pulled down the annoying piece of clothing, just enough until the cloth gave way and Annabeth felt the first finger slip around the slick folds between her thighs.

"I can tell how aroused you are," Percy said, a note of amazement in his voice.

"Don't feel too proud of yourself-oh!"

What had meant to be a warning quickly turned into a moan as one of Percy's fingers whispered across the entire length of her slit. Annabeth nudged her hips forward, wanting more. Just a little higher, and his fingers would have entered where she really wanted them. Her body may have been inexperienced in this life, but her past life had provided most of what she knew sex was supposed to be like, though Luke always cared for his own pleasure and never hers.

Annabeth pulled Percy's head down slightly until their lips met again, ravenous for the heat it would bring. He swallowed her soft moan when his finger brushed against her slit again, tangling itself in her curls down there.

In the midst of the pleasure, one hand of her own stayed on his shoulder to steady herself, while the other trailed towards his lower abdomen, caressing the sides of his hipbones. Her target was hidden behind his briefs. In some of their intimate moments, she had felt the bulge press up greedily against her, but never had Annabeth felt or seen his length.

It was interesting to watch the flurry of expressions on Percy's face as her hands made its way into his briefs and boldly wrap around the base of his cock. She paused her motions for a short moment, just feeling how it was warm and pulsing in the palm of her hand.

"Explored enough?" Percy asked, his breath ragged and heaving.

Annabeth didn't answer, too absorbed in finding out all the details of his body. Her hand moved slowly down his length, feeling how it twitched. She had heard stories about how a man pleasured himself, so she mimicked the action, her hand gently moving up again.

Percy pressed a kiss on her forehead before dropping his head on her shoulder, groaning out his satisfaction as she cradled his cock. His actions on her own body had paused momentarily, and he began to pick up again. His fingers teased her delicate folds before a thumb brushed against her swollen clit. The shock of the momentary pleasure caused her to freeze as Percy continued to run circles over that sensitive area.

"Don't stop. Keep stroking," Percy murmured.

Annabeth felt a long digit daring to enter her. She sighed breathlessly, grinding herself against his hand as the finger slowly entered fully. He was being slow deliberately, trying not to cause discomfort.

In return, her hand on his length moved a little faster, feeling the velvet skin move up and down between her teasing fingers.

Percy's lips grazed the sides of her jawline, planting open-mouthed kisses that made her mind dizzy. Combined with the heady actions of a second finger, she was soon lost in the throes of pleasure. His fingers worked dangerous magic, bringing her steadily closer and closer to the peak. It had been so long when Annabeth felt something enter into her, stretching out her inner walls. Yet, she knew from the length she was cupping her hand was much thicker and longer. One day in the future, he would thrust into her, pulling her body into the domain of wicked desire.

Yes, this was what love-making was supposed to be. Two hearts pounding together on the same rhythm, lips fighting lips for dominance, bodies tangled and sweating running down bare skin.

Her breaths was quickening, lungs gasping for air as three fingers curled itself into her, stroking the walls and demanding her release. As his thumb pressed on her clit, she felt herself fall from the sky, head spinning and fire consuming the rest of her body. She wasn't aware of the fact that she was crying out, nor of Percy jerking his hips in her hand and groaning into the crook of her neck.

As the hazy cloud of pleasure faded away, Annabeth found herself brought into reality. They were standing in the now cool bathwater, limbs tangled among their bodies, and her hand holding the messy and sticky result of her pleasuring him. It was easy to tell whose face was redder as Percy lifted the corners of his lips up in a grin, unabashed of what they had just done.

Quietly, Percy lifted her out of the bath, wrapping her in warm towels and cleaning her off. Now and then, she was sure he was deliberately touching her in certain erogenous zones, smirking when she had to steady herself when his hand brushed between her thighs.

Percy was the first to speak as they regained their breath. "I think we're going to have to revise the contract or get rid of it altogether."

"Why is that?"

Percy's eyes twinkled at her. "I hardly think once a week is enough, hmm?"

Then, he captured her already bruised and swollen lips for another searing kiss.

******************************

Jason tapped his fingers on the chessboard as if impatient that his opponent was taking too long to make a move. In truth, his attention was focused all outside the window across the street where Princess Piper was having a snowball fight with the orphans at the orphanage Lady Annabeth was sponsoring.

Wasn't she wearing too little? Jason wondered.

A snowball exploded in Piper's face, and Jason instinctively clenched his fingers. Which snot-nosed brat was the one who did that? But Piper only brushed the snow off her face and laughed as she neatly tossed a snowball back at the offender.

"My dear cousin, if you're going to force me to play chess, then at least pay attention to the actual game." Duke Jackson complained.

Jason regretfully turned back the game and gave Percy a withering look.

"Glare at me like that again, and I'll tell Annabeth to spend more time with the princess," threatened Percy as he moved his rook forward five spaces to capture one of Jason's bishops. "I'll also tell her to say that you're absolutely trash in bed."

"Leave the bedroom activities out of this. Your fiancee is taking Princess Piper on far too many of these dangerous trips." Jason frowned.

Percy leaned back on his chair. "And what do you want me to do about it? The women we have chosen to be our partners are quite independent. If you're too overprotective, she'll fly far away before you know it. Besides, you were staring at her like this the last time they visited the orphanage."

Ah, right. Percy had also been playing against him in that horrid chess game. The duke had never been fond of thinking games like chess.

The duke's gaze also went to the window as a small smile appeared on his lips. Jason found that his dark haired cousin always had a quite besotted look on his face whenever Lady Annabeth was near or her name was mentioned.

Well, good for him, Jason thought sarcastically. Lady Annabeth's and Percy's relationship seemed to be progressing quite smoothly based on that lovesick expression on his cousin's face. Meanwhile, he had to deal with a highly crazed princess and the bloodthirsty nobles supporting her.

Gods, Jason hoped that he could control his emotions when Princess Piper was near or else Percy would never let him hear the end of it. Every time Jason was near Piper, he seemed to be drawn more and more into her, sometimes catching himself staring at her pink lips. There was once at dinner when Piper had been eating dessert. The sight of her luscious pink lips biting down on the redder strawberry had caused Jason to nearly choke on his wine.

"Seems like Count Castellan is giving up Count Ethan Nakamura as the one who stole the seal." Percy said, nonchalantly interrupting Jason's thoughts. "That was as high as we could take it."

"As expected." Jason murmured.

The head of the White Knights Order hadn't given up his lover as the real culprit, but due to the royal family's immense pressure, the count had been forced to sacrifice someone. Percy had done his investigation well, forcing Luke to have to use a prominent White Knight member and his second-in-command as a sacrificial lamb. The Nakamuras were a very loyal family to the Castellans, so how betrayed would they feel about being used as a scapegoat? This was quite a good opportunity to cut off part of the power of the White Knights and draw an influential family away from the aristocratic faction.

"And the Colchis princess?" He asked, moving his queen chesspiece to protect his remaining bishop.

"I've received reports that she had a large quantity of illegal aphrodisiacs brought in. This particular drug is known to cause hallucinations and arousal symptoms for up to 12 hours."

Jason's eyebrows raised. "Looks like she's planning something again."

As part of the rigorous royal family training, Jason had been subjected to enduring all types of aphrodisiacs, since several times in history, both women and men used the drug to try to scheme their way into being a part of the royal family. If Princess Medea spiked his food, then attempted to lock them together in a room, then Jason would most likely be able to resist. But with Medea's fascination magic as an added factor, Jason wasn't sure about the level of his resistance. Even if his poison tea had worked on Medea, and Medea could no longer birth children, she could still claim compensation as a result of Jason taking advantage of her.

"Now, how should I make use of this information?" Jason wondered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
657K 40.1K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
74K 2.3K 80
"To me, you are Irreplaceable Mía." ~Ezekiel Ashford. Emilia breaks up with her five year boyfriend Ezekiel. She thought everything was over but she'...