BTS gif reactions & oneshots

By yuwincrumbs

the title explains everything. y don't yall just check it out first. enjoy the imagines. I hope yall will lov... More

ยฐintroยฐ
reaction๐Ÿ’œ
<requests>
โคimagine
reaction๐Ÿ’œ
โคimagine
reaction๐Ÿ’œ
โคimagine
reaction๐Ÿ’œ
not an update!
im back! :)
reaction๐Ÿ’œ
โคimagine
reaction๐Ÿ’œ
โคimagine
ร—a small announcementร—
1| boyfriend; au!
2| boyfriend; au!
3| boyfriend; au!
4| boyfriend; au!
5| boyfriend; au!
6| boyfriend; au!
7| boyfriend; au!
โˆ†MLTโˆ†
reaction๐Ÿ’œ
โคimagine
WAYV!!!!!
โค imagine
โˆ†MLTโˆ†
โˆ†MLTโˆ†
1K!
๐Ÿ’™fluff๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™fluff๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’œreaction
โˆ†MLTโˆ†
imagineโค๏ธ
imagineโค๏ธ
imagineโค๏ธ
๐Ÿ’œreaction
๐Ÿ’™fluff๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™fluff๐Ÿ’™
im sorry :'(
๐Ÿ’™fluff๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™fluff๐Ÿ’™
โˆ†MLTโˆ†
โˆ†MLTโˆ†
reaction๐Ÿ’œ
reaction๐Ÿ’œ
bye เผŽเบถเทดเผŽเบถ

๐Ÿ’™fluff๐Ÿ’™

237 0 0
By yuwincrumbs

           BTS Namjoon Imagine

                     <Library>

Y/n Pov:

I always go to the library whether i felt sad or happy. It was my safe place. The smell of the books and silence of the big halls always captured my mind in a minute. I loved books mostly history and science because of my curiosity I'd like to know more about the world.

Today I went to the Library to pick up some books for the new project that our school gave us. I walked inside the library and one figure immediately caught my eye. It was a librarian. A male librarian. He had this chestnut brown hair, tall figure and well built body. He came towards and flashed his beautiful smile. He spoke up in a deep voice, "May I help you with anything?" I started to stutter, "umm.... I...I was looking for some books." (What the hell, Y/n? What kind of fool are you?)
He smiled and showed his cute dimples. "May I recommend you some?" "Yeah, sure." He walked through some of book section and i started walk behind him. He asked without looking at me,"What kind of books do you like?" "Umm... I like everything, mostly history." He looked at me with a smile and answered,"Me too." He turned around and looked at me extending his hands towards me and said,"I am Namjoon." I shook my hands and smiled at him,"I am Y/n." He took out one book from a shelf and gave it to me, "This book is very interested. I hope you'll like this one." I sat in the chair and started to read the book. The book was about German history it interested me a lot to be honest.

I was so immersed in the book that I even forgot about the project and also time. It was almost evening. Namjoon called me out and said that the library is about to get closed. I checked out the book and Namjoon locked the door of the library. We started to walk together and talk. "Did you like the book?" "Yeah, it's very interesting." I looked at him and saw him smiling shyly. "umm.... if you don't mind then can we grab some coffee together sometime?" He asked while looking down. I smiled and said looking at him, "Yeah, sure." "Great then, I'll see you tomorrow." "Ok I'll see you there." We separated ways and I walked towards my house.
I forgot about the project. But I have another reason to go to the library tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 287 21
requests are open !
66.9K 1.9K 23
โ”€๐’š๐’๐’๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
104K 4.6K 31
แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ แด›แด‡xแด› แดกแด€s แด€สŸสŸ ษชแด› แด›แดแดแด‹ า“แดส€ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด›แด า“แด€สŸสŸ า“แดส€ สœษชแด | แดŠษชแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด›แด‡xแด›ษชษดษข ส™แดแดแด‹ | สŸแดแดกแด‡ส€แด„แด€sแด‡ แด แด‡ส€ส แดแดœแด„สœ ษชษดแด›แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด…
3.2K 252 15
๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ. ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...