Galactic Droid ✧・゚Taegyu

By Taegyaza

✭ A careless intergalactic traveler named Beomgyu, literally crashed his space capsule on Earth. This unworld... More

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟘 ✭ I𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙 ✬ L𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚 ✫ M𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟜 ✫ R𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟝 ✬ H𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟞 ✫ F𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟟 ✬ T𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟠 ✫ M𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟡 ✬ B𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟘 ✫ T𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟙 ✬ Y𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟚 ✫ K𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟛 ✬ D𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟜 ✫ M𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟝 ✬ S𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟞 ✫ E𝕧-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟟 ✬ F𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟠 ✫ U𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟡 ✬ I𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟘 ✫ A𝕤-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟙 ✬ T𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟚 ✫ M𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟛 ✬ E𝕓-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟜 C𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟝 P𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟞 V𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟟 D𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟠 B𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟡 P𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟘 K𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟙 V𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟚 C𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟛 F𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟜 D𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟝 N𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟞 O𝕗-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟟 U𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟠 Q𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟡 S𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟘 N𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟙 H𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟚 P𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟛 N𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟜 E𝕥-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟝 E𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟞 S𝕡1-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟟 S𝕡2-

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟛 ✬ F𝕒-

1.8K 155 188
By Taegyaza

I'm putting the two first letters of the titles up there ^ because I can.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Family time

Half an hour passed, and Taehyun was back on his bed but this time in a phone call with his three closest friends.

"WHAT NO WAAAAAAY!!!" The loudest one, Hueningkai, hit a high note after hearing about Taehyun's encounter with the extraterrestrial.

"I trust you three.. please don't tell anyone" Taehyun almost pleaded.

"Of course but can we meet it?!" Jake wondered ecstatically

"Impossible, I kicked it out. I don't want some alien in my parent's house." Taehyun fake gagged

"You did the right thing in my opinion." Logan said.

Kai humphed seconds later 'This guy.. Always on Taehyun's side.'

~

After ending the call, Taehyun felt quite hungry and wouldn't mind having a late snack right now.

So he got out of his room, obviously if he wants to make his way to the kitchen. As he trudged down the stairs, he perceived the sound of his mother laughing quite hard.

Arriving in the dining room, he asked "What's so funn—"

He couldn't believe it.

His family was sitting at the table with quite an unexpected person..
"Haha sorry it's just that BG-yah is effortlessly funny.." His mum giggled.

"WHAT IS IT DOING BACK HERE?!" Taehyun pointed at them.

"You may refer to me as 'he' it is the most appropriate pronoun in my humble opinion" The boy stated.

"Have a seat son" The oldest of the house, Daejung, patted the seat beside him. The silver-haired did as told while glaring at the guest.

The mother announced "BG-yah will be staying with us for some time!"

Eyes on her phone, Nagyung unenthusiastically raised her fist up "Hooray......"

"WHAT?!" Taehyun naturally had a problem with that.

"He so kindly asked us if he could stay here. He doesn't have a home nor parents and he's all defenseless. He needs guidance! I would feel like a monster to leave him alone on the streets during this cold winter" The lady wiped a fake tear and went to hug the boy who affectionately hugged her back.

Her husband rolled his eyes "She begged me for 25 minutes to let him stay."

The sister added "I'm fine with him. Besides, I'm just here for 2 days, so he's you guys' problem.
But if he ends up being too much of a hassle, I recommend selling him to a museum."

Taehyun ignored that, he was still irked "Mum he isn't human!! If the public finds this out, we'll be in trouble!"

"They won't, it'll be our secret" She smirked with her index on her lips "Shh."

The oldest male added "No one knows about him, since the cameras disrupted before they could capture his face"

Plus the people that were live filming the discovery were all killed by BG. The latter stored his space capsule in a cyball and that location is wiped out, which means that there are literally no traces left of his existence.

With a long groan, the youngest let his forehead rest on the table "You have to be kidding me.... Can we even bring him outside?"

"He'll most likely be an eye magnet but we should be good"
The man of the house was crossing his arms "It isn't all that bad honestly... I always wanted another son."

Jiyoung scoffed "Yea but just don't think of them as related. Sounds kinda wrong since BG-yah seems to have the tiniest crush on Taehyun-"

The last-mentioned blushed while B1-G3 sat up "Mater! I would never use something that could be used to crush your descendant, even if it's tiny!!"

"That's not what she meant dumbo!!" Taehyun yelled.

────☆────

An hour passed, disregarding that Taehyun is completely avoiding eye contact with the new boy, everyone seems to be settling down well!

It was now diner time and Taehyun of course sat far from him.
"Oh so your humanized name is Beomgyu? Any last name?" Nagyung was making small talk with BG.

"No female kindred. I do not get why you humans have multiple names.."

She cocked an eyebrow "Mater, pater, kindred, descendants... why do you call us with such weird words? Actually.. your language is generally quite formal.."

"He's such a well-spoken and behaved boy! But be free to be more casual with us!" Mrs Kang is showing her newfound fondness for the younger in quite an obvious way.

"He claims to be 19, don't baby him" Nagyung suggested.

Jiyoung ignored that as she sighed "And he's even waiting for everyone to dish out their food before he does.."
Beomgyu spoke out in tiny "I'm not waiting. I'm simply not going to consume the appetizing meals that you prepared."

"But I cooked a lot just for you..?"

"My apologies. It's just that consuming these is toxic for me. The only thing that can safely enter umyrien's digestive system are products containing a great amount of anthocyanin. The most popular, nutritional and flavorsome kind is a fruit classified in the Cyanococcus section within the genus Vaccinium."

The whole table was staring at him in a really longing silence before Taehyun uttered monotonously "What."

While the parents were dumbfounded, Nagyung was busy doing some fast typing on her phone, looking up some words that he used "New kid is basically saying that he can only eat blueberries."

Hearing that, Mrs Kang clasped her hands together "Taehyun-ah! You're going to go to the supermarket with BG-yah tomorrow and buy him a bunch of blueberries."

"WAH BUT—"

"Thank you so much.." She smiled.

────☆────

After diner, Taehyun conducted the older male upstairs, the latter following him like a lost puppy.
"So um.. you can sleep in our guest room. It's right at the end of the hallway, follow me"

"Oh... may I perform the resting activity with you?" He asked innocently.

Taehyun choked on air "What no!"

"Why not? I'm scared.. I don't want to spend my first night on Earth alone" He took hold of his hands "We can lie on the horizontal furniture together.."

"I-I no!" He started lightly pushing him towards the guest room while grumbling "We just met today, and I'll never sleep with an extraterrestrial anyway!"

Arriving in the room, Taehyun immediately informed "Change off of the weird outfit you have on. There's a good variety of spare clothes in that closet and hygienic stuff in the bathroom."

"I don't want to change... Doesn't my clothing look enchanting?"
(What he has on the book cover)

"...No you look odd. And remove your red goalkeeper-looking glove!!"

The other was indeed wearing a single weird glove on his left hand.
"But it hides a secret."

Taehyun gave himself a facepalm as he sighed deeply "Whatever. Don't call me if you need me."  He exited the room, leaving Beomgyu alone.

────☆────
Next morning

Upon waking up from his slumber, the foreign boy immediately crossed Taehyun's mind. He did feel kinda guilty for leaving him all clueless.

He rubbed the remainders of sleep from his eyes before slowly getting up to find the boy.

He opened the guest room door "Hey-"

Beomgyu was revealed to be collapsed on his bed, the top of his head was hovering over the floor while his body was on the mattress. Who knows how he got in this position

He was only wearing a light grey hoodie that is way too big for him,  faintly covering his bottom. You couldn't really tell if he still had his glove on since his sleeves completely swallowed his hands.

'He did change clothes.. even though he was against it..'

Taehyun slowly approached him with quiet steps. And kneeled down to get a closer look at his sleeping face, he was letting out cute little snores. That may be creepy of Taehyun, but he can't stop being mesmerised by those visuals 'I've found sleeping beauty'

Beomgyu suddenly fluttered his eyes open, an upside-down view of Taehyun being the first thing he wakes up to.
Taken by surprise, Taehyun backed away with a faint blush. He might be seeing things, but he could've sworn that he saw a bunch of '1' and '0' in the older's grey eye for a split second.

The older smiled innocently before stretching his arm out, revealing that he had a plain white glove on, and booped the silver haired's nose "Morning~"

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.4K 25
Beomgyu's childhood bestfriend/ crush randomly is nowhere to be seen and without a trace, soon, he finds out about his whereabouts and is given infor...
343K 20.5K 49
Wherein Beomgyu hires Taehyun -a fake boyfriend- from a rather peculiar website in order to make his ex jealous but instead, finds himself falling fo...
60.7K 3.5K 37
"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." ・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・ Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on his face which wears off sooner than he...
13.8K 446 9
🧸 this book is dedicated for 우주인 (astronauts) 💫 📝 lowercase intended. ˚ 📂 ˚。⋆. keep in mind that english isn't my first language, so you might fi...