The Taste Of Ink | Taekook |...

By Ayashee11

[Finished] Jeongguk has it all. He is young, handsome, rich, has a beautiful fiancée. He will soon become a... More

PROLOGUE
1.WHO ARE YOU?
2. KINKY HEAVEN
3. KOREAN IDIOT
4. IT CAN'T HAPPEN AGAIN
5. I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU
6. ARROGANT... DADDY?
7. LITTLE TIGER
8. SNOW WHITE - A TRUE STORY
9. CRASH & BURN
10. CRAVING YOU
11. BIGGEST MISTAKE
12. KISS ME WHEN YOU'RE SOBER
13. SIN SIN SIN
14. HOW DEEP IS TOO DEEP?
15. MIDNIGHT IN PARIS
16. I WANT YOU TO STAY
17. I THINK HE STOLE MY SOUL
NEW COVER
18. I COULD STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER
19. PLAY ME LIKE A VIOLIN
20. TALK DIRTY TO ME
21. UNMEI NO AKAI ITO
22. MORE THAN DESIRE
23. I WAS NEVER YOURS
24. I CAN'T BREATHE
25. MAKE IT RIGHT
26. US AGAINST THE WORLD
27. STARS IN YOUR EYES
28. HEAVEN
29. OH, YOU HAVE NO IDEA
30. I'M LOSIN' MYSELF IN YOU
31. NIGHTS LIKE THIS
33. SHOW ME THE REAL YOU
34.CALM BEFORE THE STORM
35. SHAMELESS
SURPRISE
36. ADORE YOU
37. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
38. PRETTY LITTLE LIAR
39. STIGMA
40. SAY YOU LOVE ME
41. BEAUTIFULLY UNFINISHED
42. ME AND MY BROKEN HEART
43. LIVING IN A LIE
44. WAS IT A DREAM?
45. WHATEVER HAPPENS
46. CLOSER TO THE EDGE
47. BUT I STILL WANT YOU
48. I'LL WAIT FOR YOU
49. EVERYTHING I NEED
50. HOLD ME TIGHT
51. IF OUR LOVE IS WRONG
52. MORE THAN ENOUGH
53. YOU ARE MY HOME
54. PAINT YOU WITH MY LOVE
55. HEAVEN'S ON FIRE
56. I'M IN LOVE WITH A MONSTER
57. YOU ARE MY DESTINY, BABY
58. BOY MEETS EVIL
59. I'LL FIND YOU AGAIN
60. THE TASTE OF INK
61. IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES
62. SOMEONE YOU LOVED
THE EPILOGUE: TILL THE END
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SURPRISE II

32. FALLIN' FOR YOU

7K 314 237
By Ayashee11

Jeongguk ran the drawing charcoal over the white sheet of the sketchbook, drawing another line on it, then another and another. The lines that had not been consistent until then, slowly began to form into a whole, creating the shape of a male figure lying in white sheets. A soft smile appeared on his lips. He couldn't and didn't even try to stop it. He felt wonderful, almost blissful. He had not felt such peace for a long time.

He traced the strong line of the man's jaw and began to sketch his slightly parted lips. Taehyung was unbelievably beautiful. Especially now that he was sleeping soundly, letting his still-naked chest rise and fall gently. Jeongguk determinedly drew his long, thick eyelashes, a straight nose with that cute mole on the tip, and soft lips, then moved his hand a little lower, drawing more lines on the paper, forming strong, tattooed arms and the curvature of his back and a sexy hip line.

He narrowed his eyes and for a moment he watched the sun's rays creep across the bare caramel skin of the man's arm. For a moment he almost fought with himself not to stretch out his hand and trace the intricate route along his strong arms with his fingertips, gliding toward the curve of his buttocks. It was still quite early, though, and he didn't want to wake him, so he held back, just gripping the charcoal tighter.

He couldn't touch him, so he concentrated on touching his skin with a gaze so tender as to transfer its beauty onto white paper, covering it with a charcoal sketch. With a smile on his lips, he watched as more lines and shadings emerged from under his fingers, slowly creating something wonderful.

When, after a dozen or so minutes, he ran the charcoal over the sheet for the last time, and then gently rubbed the line to create the desired chiaroscuro, a soft sigh of satisfaction escaped his lips. The drawing was really beautiful. He put the charcoal back in place and looked for a moment at what he had drawn. Tae's words crept into his head, telling him how talented he is.

Could his work be suitable for the competition that the tattoo artist told him about some time ago?

With that in mind, he pulled out his cell phone and, ignoring his coal-stained hands, quickly lit the screen. He typed a few words into the search engine and waited impatiently for the search result. It took a few seconds for his eyes to see numerous articles related to the competition. He could have expected it. The Academy of Fine Arts in Seoul was the cradle of art.

He scanned the search results quickly with his eyes, and finally clicked on one of the links. He read all the information with interest. The deadline for submitting applications for the competition was almost two months away, but a portfolio of at least five works had to be sent. He only had a few poor sketches that were too average to send.

From all the submitted applications, a specially selected jury, composed of eminent art experts and artists, was to select three lucky winners who would enter the final game. His mind told him that he was not ready yet, that his works were not suitable for such a competition, and yet he began to imagine what it would be like to get a message that his drawings qualified for the finals.

Taehyung believed in him, and he had never seen anyone whose works were more beautiful than those of the tattoo artist. Kim was fucking talented. Even if he was forced to abandon his dreams many years ago, he used his amazing talent to adorn the bodies of others. Including his. Thanks to it, he was able to look at his own reflection in the mirror, because now his back was decorated with an angel that reminded him every time who was watching over him.

He knew that forever looking at this tattoo, he would think of the two people he owed his life: his mother, who gave him birth to this world, and Taehyung, who made him live again. He knew this was just the beginning of the road, but he was grateful that the tattoo artist had allowed him to be part of his world and he couldn't wait to experience more.

Suddenly, out of his thoughts, a soft murmur broke him, and instinctively he looked up, finding the face of the man lying on the bed in white, fragrant sheets. Taehyung moved slightly, letting the sound of a sleepy cat purr from his mouth, then slowly lifted his eyelids to reveal beautiful, almost black irises.

"Mmm, you are awake already?" He asked. His voice was even lower than usual, tinged with that morning, sexy hoarseness that Jeongguk loved so much.

"I woke up a while ago," he admitted.

"You should have woken me up..." the tattoo artist muttered softly.

"You need a rest. You should get some sleep, and besides... I just wanted to look at you for a moment," Jeon said, smiling at him, then set the sketchbook aside and climbed up on his knees towards him to kiss his lips sweetly. "Hmm, good morning," he greeted himself.

Taehyung returned the caress while placing his hand on the man's cheek. As he pulled away from him, he caught a glimpse of the headline of an article displayed on the phone screen of the young CEO which he still held in his hand. He quickly shifted his gaze to him and studied his face carefully, as if he wanted to read the answers to yet unasked questions.

"Have you made up your mind?" He asked finally, letting his lips curl into a soft smile and his eyes filled with a look full of hope and expectation.

Jeongguk was confused by his words for a moment. He blinked rapidly, then followed the tattoo artist's line of sight and saw what Kim had just noticed. There was still an article on his phone detailing the steps and rules of the Academy contest.

"No. It's not for me," he snapped quickly, blanking the screen and tossed the phone aside.

"How is it not for you?" Kim repeated, drawing his perfect eyebrows together.

Jeongguk was silent for a moment, as if wondering what to say and how. It was all he wanted. A dream come true. However, the more he thought about it, the more convinced he was that his works were too weak to compete with gifted artists who had certainly been preparing for this competition for years.

Three people.

So many people had a chance to get to the second stage. He knew there would be so many submissions that it would be a miracle to get to the finals. And even more so when his fingers were no longer as agile as they used to be. 

Seeing that the boy is struggling with his thoughts, Taehyung pulled himself up on his strong arms and reached out his hand to gently lift the brunet's chin, turning his face towards himself.

"Gguk, I've said this many times, but I'll say another. You're damn talented," he said, looking him straight in the eye. "You're not worse than them."

"When you told me about this competition... Did you know that only three artists are choosing for the second stage?" He asked finally.

"Yes," he confirmed without hesitating. "And I still think you have a chance to be one of those people."

"Who are you kidding..." The boy snorted, looking away from those beautiful, intense irises.

Taehyung, however, turned his face toward himself again, forcing him to meet his eyes.

"Gguk, you should have more faith in yourself. You really have a chance to win this... But even if you submit your work, and they don't qualify, nothing will happen. You will continue to draw, and you will continue to develop," he said gently.

"They want a portfolio of five works. I have a few drawings, which are also very weak..."

"Then you will draw another one. You still have time. I really think you should do it," he confessed.

"I do not know..."

"But I know. Even if you don't believe in yourself, I do believe in you," saying that, Taehyung kissed his lips gently, then pulled his body against his, placing them back on the bed.

Jeongguk nestled into his still naked body, letting the man wrap his arms around his waist, and Taehyung tucked his face between his neck and shoulder, inhaling the scent of his skin.

"I'm sure someday I will be able to admire your work in galleries around the world," he whispered before letting his soft lips place a gentle kiss on the CEO's shoulder. "You just need to find a better model," he joked, glancing at the sketchbook on the edge of the bed. "You won't get far with this model."

He easily noticed that the boy had drawn him once again. This time his naked body lay in the ruffled white sheets and his face was calmly asleep. A gentle smile appeared on his lips, as if he was dreaming about something nice, and for a brief moment the memory of the dream he had just before waking up appeared in his head.

He couldn't remember exactly what he dreamed of, but he still remembered the hot sand beneath his bare feet and the strong male hand holding his while they both admired the setting sun.

"You are my favorite model," the brunet confessed. "Either I'll go far with you or nowhere without you."

The tattoo artist kissed his shoulder again and pulled him closer to him, cuddling against his body.

***

Jeongguk looked into the side mirror of his black Mercedes, then flashed his turn signal and changed lanes as he prepared to exit to the parking lot. His ears still vibrated with the heavy rock music, the slightly hoarse voice of the lead singer, and the strong bass riff, accompanied by what he liked best lately - the low, velvet-smooth voice of a man sitting next to him in the passenger seat. The corner of his lips curled up in an involuntary smile as he saw Taehyung grab an invisible guitar and play a guitar solo.

"I didn't know you were such a good guitarist," he joked.

"You don't know a lot about me yet, Jeon," 'the tattoo artist replied, then slid a hand under his chin, smothering him with his long fingers to finally kiss quickly his soft lips, placing a gentle kiss on them.

After a while, however, he returned to singing the next line of the song. His hands began tapping a beat on his bare thigh, and Jeongguk made a gentle huff as he pulled into the parking lot and stopped the car. He switched off the engine and turned to the tattoo artist.

"Ready?" He asked.

"I'm always ready," he replied quickly.

"You recently claimed I took you by surprise," the CEO continued, amused, opening the Mercedes door. "I'd rather make sure you don't have an excuse to explain your failure this time."

"Oh, are you so confident, Jeon?!" Kim laughed.

The young CEO returned his smile, then got outside. He walked around the car, and after a while he took a small, sports bag out of the trunk. Meanwhile, the tattoo artist got out of the car and leaned nonchalantly against the matte black body. As Jeon approached him, he carefully measured him with his eyes, moving slowly and greedily across his body.

Even in this edition, the brunet looked incredibly attractive. Jeongguk was wearing one of his sports shorts with a tiger embroidery on the right leg, each leg ending with a gold stripe. The fabric was slightly slit on both outer sides of the thighs. Due to the CEO's legs being much more muscular than his, the shorts clung to his chiseled thighs with every step, making Taehyung dream of finally taking them off. In addition, the brunet threw only a black sleeveless shirt on the sculpted torso, which emphasized strong shoulders and a black, unbuttoned hoodie.

Taehyung also wore sports clothes. His body was not as muscular, but he looked as good as Jeon in short sports shorts. He, on the other hand, wore black shorts with the Joker print with a characteristic, exaggerated smile printed on the right leg, and "Why so serious?" On the other. Of course, Tae wouldn't be himself if he didn't wear a black T-shirt and a black hoodie. The feet were adorned with high sports shoes, slightly stylized as boxing shoes.

"Now that you're ready, come on. Show me what you can really do." That said, Jeongguk slung his sports bag over his shoulder and walked towards the small building, gently swaying his hips.

Taehyung watched him go, his eyes lingering a little longer on the strong thighs and shapely buttocks, clad only in short shorts that ended only a few centimeters below that sexy butt. Even though the boy wasn't looking at him, by the way he moved, he knew that Jeongguk could feel his eyes on him, and what's more, he was swaying his hips with cruel deliberation so that the tattoo artist would not be able to look away from his plump ass. Kim moistened his lips and curved them into a sexy smile, nodding in disbelief.

Sexy and confident Jeon, that was definitely something else.

After a while, however, seeing that the distance between them was increasing, he pushed himself away from the car's body and ran quickly towards the boy, trying to keep up with him. Jeon went to the gym door and slipped the key into the lock, unlocking it.

"This is your gym?" Tae asked, snorting gently.

How come it hadn't occurred to him the first time they'd been here? Apart from them, there was no one else then, but he thought that it was the young CEO who bribed whoever it took to have the room only for himself.

"I bought this place about two years ago. I did some redecoration, and now I come to train here. I used to be here every day, but Lisa..." He broke off, then snorted at the mention of his fiancée.

"Let me guess, she didn't like that you train boxing?" Kim asked, though in his mouth it didn't sound like a question at all.

"Once I did a sparring with a novice boxer..." he confessed, sighing heavily. He pushed open the heavy door and stepped inside. "I wasn't fast enough to dodge, and he hit me in the face. My eyebrow was cut, and my eye was blue. As you can probably guess, after returning home, instead of a cold compress, I got a two-hour scene, interspersed with reproaches and a lecture on how irresponsible I am."

Taehyung closed the door behind them and followed in the brunet's footsteps. The room looked exactly as he had left it after his last training session. Jeongguk approached the ring and set the sports bag on a small bench that was against the wall. He unzipped the bag and took out the water bottles and towels, then took off his sweatshirt and tossed it next to the bag.

"What did you do?"

"I haven't fought anyone since then," he admitted. "I switched to running. Sometimes I would come here and thoughtlessly pound the sack, but I didn't do sparring anymore until that one... With you."

As he spoke the last words, he felt his cheeks turning pink at the mere mention. He did not dare to look at the tattoo artist, for fear the man would read from his face how fucking exciting this parring was. He was furious with him, shouted his regrets in his face, almost beat him, but what happened next...

He couldn't forget it...

He thought the room was getting strangely hot, but he knew it wasn't the temperature at all. He swallowed hard and began to quickly wrap his hands with boxing bandages to keep his knuckles from getting damaged. After a while, however, he felt slender male hands wrapped around his waist, warm lips sliding down his neck, giving him shivers of pleasure. The tattoo artist's breath almost burned his skin.

"I remember what you said in my studio..." Kim whispered.

Jeongguk moistened his lips nervously, feeling his mouth suddenly dry. His heart began to knock chaotically against his ribs and his breathing become shallower. Taehyung pressed his lips against his sensitive skin, pressing a few wet kisses along his neck. He stuck his tongue out and let the tip slide for a moment along the brunet's neck towards his ear, then gently bit the earlobe.

"Did you like it when we fought each other?" He asked, even though it was more than obvious.

Jeongguk closed his eyes and his head twisted involuntarily to the side to give the man better access. Taehyung brushed the boy's dark hair with his hand, then sucked on the delicate skin of his neck.

"We didn't fight much..." Jeon gasped, feeling his excitement growing under the man's caresses. "Actually... I kicked your ass and ran away..."

"Why did you run away?"

"You know very well why..."

"Tell me. I want to hear it," he ordered, merely pushing his lips away from the brunet's skin a few millimeters to be able to pronounce the words, then laid a few wet kisses on it again.

"Because what you said then... It was true," he admitted.

Taehyung turned him to face him and smirked. Jeongguk's heart almost stopped at this sight. Kim was so fucking handsome when he did this. He was so unbelievably beautiful that he wanted to reach out and run his fingertips along the sharp line of his jaw, to outline the shape of those perfect lips, carved out by the greatest artist's chisel, just to see if he was real. He was afraid that when he reached out to touch him, Taehyung would disappear, dissolving into the air like a beautiful dream.

"I was so damn jealous of you," he continued his confession, looking him straight in the eye.

"Is what you told me recently also true?" The tattoo artist asked suddenly. His already dark eyes darkened even more at the mere thought of Jeongguk's confession.

"I don't know, I think you will have to beat me to find out," that said, the brunet smiled mischievously, then moved away from him and quickly finished securing his hands. "Get ready Kim, because I'm going to kick your ass this time too," he added, looking defiantly at him.

His hands efficiently wrapped bandages, securing the knuckles and wrists, and the dark irises did not leave the body of the tattoo artist even for a moment. Taehyung huffed under his breath, then he too took off his sweatshirt, held out his hand for black boxing tape, and began to secure his hands. Jeon was surprised again how smooth his movements were, as if he knew exactly what to do.

"Have you ever trained boxing?" He asked, staring at the black wrappers that covered the man's tattooed hands more and more.

"You are scared, Jeon?" Kim joked, sliding red boxing gloves over his hands. Before the young CEO could reply, he quickly explained: "I never trained seriously, but I had such a short episode in my life l... You could say... I was a bit lost, and pounding the punching bag helped to get rid of unnecessary anger."

"Hmmm, you are such a bad boy?" Jeon said, smiling a pugnacious smile, then tugged at the glove's binding with his teeth to tighten it around his wrist. "Okay, I'm curious what you can do. This time you will not be able to explain that I surprised you."

"I won't give you a head start this time," the tattoo artist replied, stepping into the ring.

The smile still did not leave his perfect lips as he began to move gently, jumping from foot to foot. Jeon had to admit that Taehyung looked almost like a pro, balancing the weight of his body. His gaze intense, focused. Hands raised to keep the guard up.

He felt the adrenaline rush in his veins slowly rise as his feet began to lead him towards his opponent. He also put his trained body in motion, raising his fists to protect himself from an unexpected blow. His heart was beating hard, and his eyes watched the tattoo artist as intensely as a tiger watching his prey just before an attack.

When the distance between them was so small that a strong blow could easily reach the opponent, Jeon aimed a light blow directly at Taehyung's boxing glow, as if he wanted to see if they could start the fight. After a while, the tattoo artist replied the same, teasing him.

They were moving around, still keeping the distance, circling around themselves, occasionally making contact blows. However, after several such treatments, the tattoo artist finally gave him a real blow. Jeon blocked the strike quite easily, but his strength surprised him. Taehyung was much stronger than you might think.

Jeongguk swung, but this time it was the redhead who skillfully dodged. The man moved swiftly, his dark eyes never leaving him. As another blow hit him, a soft laugh escaped his lips.

"Come on. Show me what you can do, Kim." He taunted him, encouraging him to attack, then pushed himself at him with a series of quick blows.

The longer they fought with each other, the heavier their breathing became, but also the more fun they both got with each passing moment. They constantly provoked themselves with sharp comments, teased themselves with unexpected blows, while trying to emphasize their male domination.

As Kim exposed himself to deliver a hard blow to his opponent, Jeon dodged to avoid the tattooist's punch, then delivered another swift blow in counterattack, but this time Taehyung failed to protect himself and was hit in the jaw. He immediately tasted his own blood in his mouth as his teeth cut through the delicate skin of his bottom lip. Instinctively he raised his hand and wiped the blood on his lower lip with his forearm. Jeongguk looked at him with a scared gaze and had already parted his lips to ask if he was alright and to apologize for what had happened, but before any words could form in his throat, the tattoo artist laughed softly, then pressed at him, by performing a series of blows to his torso.

Jeongguk was so distracted by what had happened that he did not even have time to repel the attack. So he withdrew, trying to raise his hands to his guard, but before he could do so, Taehyung pushed him into a corner. When he felt the ropes behind his back, he knew there was no way to escape. He looked straight into Tae's eyes, and the tattoo artist smiled victoriously at him with a strange twinkle in his eye, then instead of delivering a punch, he did something the young CEO had completely unexpected.

The tattoo artist's soft, hot lips pressed against his.

He kissed him hard, wildly, as if they hadn't kissed in days, even weeks. Jeongguk could feel the slight metallic taste of his blood in his mouth, but it didn't matter in the slightest. His heart was beating hard against his ribs like a wild bird, while the tattooist's heated body pressed hard against it.

"Oh, I'm fucking hard now," Taehyung suddenly confessed, speaking the words right into the lips of the young CEO.

Jeongguk laughed out loud, then looked him straight in the eye.

"I wanted to apologize to you for hitting you by accident, and you're telling me something like that?" He said, amused. "Are you telling me you like someone to kick your ass?" He asked, measuring him from head to toe.

The man's breathing was still quicker, his red hair damp with sweat and sticking gently to his forehead and neck, as was his black T-shirt to his slender chest and broad shoulders. The lips were parted slightly, and there was a visible trace of blood in the left corner as well as on his bottom lip.

"No. But you're fucking sexy when you're so manly and confident," he replied, still staring at him. "And sweaty," he added quickly. "You're fucking sexy when you're so sweaty."

The words barely rolled from his mouth as the tattoo artist's lips gripped those of Jeongguk again, joining their lips in another hot kiss. Without interrupting this caress, the tattoo artist struggled for a moment, trying to slide the gloves off his hand. When he finally managed to remove the glove from his right hand, he quickly grabbed the one still securing his other hand and disposed of it just as quickly, then tossed it to the ground.

He raised his hands, secured with a black wrap, and grasped Jeongguk's face while deepening the kiss. His body was pressed against the other one so tightly that the young CEO probably felt the ropes cut into his back, but he didn't even think for a moment to complain about it. He returned each kiss with the same, if not more determination, wrapping the tattooist's waist with the gloves still on his hands.

"I guess we should do it more often," Jeon said as they finally broke apart. "I have to admit that my trainings were not that pleasant yet."

"Just wait till we shower together," Tae joked, then pulled away gently and grasped one of the CEO's hands to untie the binding and help him take off his gloves.

His hands quickly untied the fastening and after a while he was able to slide the glove off the man's hand. He threw it in the ring and did the same to the other. He untied it, then just thrown it to the floor. Jeon immediately began to unwind the bandage.

"How can you be sure there are showers here?" He teased, quickly releasing his hands.

"This is your gym, there must be showers here," he replied confidently, and then he began to untie the wrappers from his hands. 

Jeon huffed, then tossed the bandages to the ground and leaned gently toward the tattoo artist. He slipped a hand under his chin and gently kissed his lips.

"Come on, let's see if this shower can fit two people," he said, and without looking at him, he started walking.

He grabbed the towel and tossed it over his shoulder, then turned his face towards the tattoo artist and gave him a long, sexy look. Taehyung finished quickly removing the wraps and tossed them into the ring without hesitation. He ran quickly towards the brunet, reducing the distance between them as quickly as possible.

Jeongguk walked down the narrow corridor that led to the changing room, where the shower were located. There was a decaying gym here when he bought this place, but after the renovation he carried out, everything looked really good. However, he had no intention of sharing this place with anyone else. He only allowed his friends or brother to come here. Most of the time, this privilege was used by Hoseok, who liked to train a little to keep a slim figure from time to time. Jimin was also quite a frequent visitor. But he usually just sat on the bench, just staring at him while he was sweating. Even so, Park always looked phenomenal.

Jeongguk entered the bathroom, which had two large shower cubicles, and without the slightest hesitation grabbed the hem of his T-shirt, which was stuck to his muscular back under the influence of sweat. He pulled it over his head and threw it on a small wooden bench in the middle of the bathroom. He quickly took off his shoes and socks, then tucked his fingers behind the elastic of his sports shorts and without thinking, simply slipped them off his hips, taking them off along with his boxer shorts.

He knew Taehyung was leaning against the bathroom threshold and watching him closely, but that only turned him on even more. He didn't care at all that his hair was damp with sweat, twisted into gentle waves, that drops of sweat probably ran down his strong, tattooed back, that his buttocks were completely naked and probably a little more pale than the rest of his body. He didn't think that perhaps his thighs were too muscular by frequent jogging, because he knew well that the man watching him loved them. He didn't feel disgust or fear at the thought of standing with his back to him, exposing his scar, which he had been so ashamed of before, because he knew it was decorated with a beautiful tattoo that was the work of talent and those damn fit, tattooed hands that he wanted to feel again on his milky skin. And even if he did not have this tattoo, he knew well that in Taehyung's eyes his scar was not a disfiguring defect in his body, it was a symbol of his strength, it adorned his body like war scars, adorned the bodies of warriors.

Still not turning to face him, he opened the glass door of one of the booths and stepped inside without even bothering to close it behind him. The bathroom had a sauna and two large showers, but he didn't even doubt for a moment that Taehyung would be joining him. And he was not mistaken. As the first drops of lukewarm water began to drip onto his dark hair and face, wetting them, Kim was just finishing taking off his own pants and boxer shorts, then slipping completely naked into the same cabin, closing the door behind him.

Jeongguk, however, ignoring him, slipped under the stream of water and allowed it to wash his hot, strained body. The water was perfect, neither too warm nor too cool. The brunet combed his dark hair with his fingers and closed his eyes, at the same time turning his face so that heavy drops would run down it, slowly rolling down his chin, dripping onto his shoulders, and then gliding along the strong, tattooed back towards the firm, protruding buttocks and athletic legs.

Taehyung regarded him for a moment in fascination, almost absorbing the sight of him with his hungry eyes. As the man brushed his hair back again and slowly lifted his eyelids to look at him, he took a step forward and rested his forehead against his. Their lips were almost touching each other, the hot air escaping from their mouths mixing into one breath. 

"You are the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my life," the tattoo artist confessed. 

They stood there for a long moment, breathing the common air, letting the stream of water wash their naked bodies. Finally, Jeongguk gently pulled away, only to kiss the corner of the tattoo artist's mouth, right at the point where the man's lower lip had been severed by his blow.

Feeling the young CEO's soft, sweet lips on his, Taehyung cupped his chin with his hand and pressed their lips together, kissing him slowly, tenderly. Their lips fit together perfectly, their tongues finding a common rhythm, writhing around each other as sexy as a couple in love dancing erotic rumba.

Jeongguk never thought you could feel this way just by kissing someone. With each subsequent rubbing of the tongue he wanted more and more. His lips cupped over the tattoo artist's mouth, and the kiss between them deepened. Their lips pressed against each other perfectly, moving to a common rhythm. They both kept their eyes closed, relishing in passion.

Then his mouth moved down, caressing his jaw, searching for a quick pulse in his throat, slowly descending towards the lotus flower that adorned the caramel skin. Taehyung's skin burned from his touch, and Jeon teased him, gnawing at his skin, tempting him with tiny kisses that drove him insane.

"You weren't lying when you said you were hard," he suddenly whispered, curving his lips into a sexy bow.

They stood so close, completely naked, it would be hard to hide how excited the tattoo artist was. His hard cock grinding into the flat, athletic belly of the other man, pressing hard against him. Jeongguk gently pulled away and, before Kim could answer, ran his hand along the entire length, tearing a low, choppy gasp from the redhead's mouth.

"Ugh, I told you I never lie," the tattoo artist replied, then grasped Jeon's lower lip gently with his teeth and tugged at it.

Jeongguk stretched his hand towards the small shelf on the right side and felt his hand over the packet of shower gel. He lifted the lid and held the box close to the tattoo artist's chest, then pressed gently, letting a substantial amount of the pearly white formulation fall directly onto the man's skin. He poured a little more on his hands and put the wrapping away. He reached out his hands again and began to smear gel on Taehyung's arms and chest, filling the shower cubicle with the scent of mango flowers.

"Hmmm, I see you have a soft spot for exotic fragrances," the tattoo artist said, carefully following the movements of the male hands as they roamed his wet skin.

"And the tattooed men," Jeon confirmed, struggling to hold back a smile.

He lathered the man's black-inked arms and forearms thoroughly, then did the same to the man's chest. Several times deliberately teasing his pierced nipples with his fingers, then he moved his hands down his stomach, taking care not to accidentally touch his aroused cock. He could feel his eyes on him and knew that every time his hand traveled down his stomach the man was holding his breath involuntarily. He liked it as much as the fact that his abs flexed under his fingertips.

He, too, could feel his excitement rising, and he was just as excited, but wanted to tease him a little. He was well aware that Taehyung enjoyed this pleasure, and he had no intention of giving up so easily and ending the game so quickly.

"Do you remember our first date in your apartment?" He asked, though he didn't need the answer at all.

He was well aware that Taehyung perfectly remembered every minute of that fateful evening. It was bloody cute how nervous the tattoo artist had gotten before his arrival and how much he had done to prepare a romantic dinner for him. Nobody had ever done anything similar for him. And it didn't matter that the meat tasted like rubber, and he was wearing clothes that totally didn't fit him. These little mishaps made him like him even more.

"You made a romantic dinner for me, and then we lay on the couch and watched some stupid movie..." so saying, he traced the line of the man's left collarbones with his finger, and after a while he began to slide it down his chest, following the thin trickle of water. "I couldn't focus on the plot," he confessed. "When I saw the couple on the screen kissing and then undressing... I just thought that I would like to kiss your lips now... Touch your body..."

"Now it all belongs to you..." the tattoo artist whispered, not taking his dark irises for a moment away from those beautiful, doe eyes of the man standing in front of him.

At his words, Jeongguk's pupils narrowed, his gaze became sexier, more mysterious. His features sharpened, and his lips curved into a lazy smile. The index finger slid slowly down his chest traced the next centimeters, making him shiver.

"All?" He asked, fascinated by what the word sounded like, rolling from his lips. He liked the flavor it left on his tongue, and if he could, he would have repeated it a million times just to feel his heart tremble at the sound of it.

"All," he repeated.

As he spoke these words, he felt his chest tighten. He had never felt so exposed in his life. They stood facing each other, staring into each other's eyes, their naked bodies almost touching each other, but it was not about being physically exposed. Once again he allowed Jeongguk to peer deeper than anyone else.

Jeon was silent for a moment, as if he were letting his words stick to his mind, imprinting on him forever. For a second, Kim noticed something strange in his eyes and noticed a slight tremor in his lips, as if the boy wanted to say something or ask something, but did not dare to say a word. Their breaths grew increasingly restless, mingled into one hot, shared breath.

Jeongguk, on a strong impulse, took a step forward, almost bringing their bodies together, and kissed his lips. Taehyung felt the boy's lips tremble, as if his body wanted to convey emotions to him that his words could not convey.

As he pulled away from him after a long moment to catch his breath, he ran his tongue over Kim's lower lip, sipping the taste of his mouth from his lips. He measured him carefully from head to toe, his gaze lingering for a few more seconds on his still hard cock.

"Do you remember how that date ended?" He asked, looking him straight in the eyes, eyes darkening.

He remembered.

"No," he lied. "Can you remind me?" he suggested.

Jeongguk reached for the mango scented gel again and poured a large amount on his hand, then grasped his own cock in it, grabbing it firmly at the base. He moved slowly up and down its length, spreading the gel. He could feel the tattoo artist's watchful eyes on him, but that only made him even more excited. He loved feeling his burning gaze on him.

He took a step forward, so that they were only inches apart again, and without warning, he grasped the tattoo artist's cock in his hand, then began to move his hand in such a way as to masturbate both himself and Tae. An involuntary gasp of breath escaped from the tattoo artist's lips.

"You like it?" He asked, his hand tightening to give him just the right amount of pressure.

"Ah, I love it," the tattoo artist gasped, resting his hand on the cold tiles.

He felt so good that he thought he was going to go mad. Jeongguk moved his hand faster and faster, making strong, fluid movements, and he rocked his hips gently to further intensify the sensation.

"Oh, fuck!" He swore, throwing his head back. 

"Ah, I'm close now,"Jeon gasped, pushing his hips up against Taehyung harder. "You're so fucking sexy. This is so amazing... you are amazing..."

"Oh, Gguk..."

"Oh yeah, come for me, Tae," he ordered, feeling himself on the verge of orgasm.

The tattoo artist cursed loudly again, letting the orgasm hit him, arching his back into an arc, and Jeongguk came shortly after him, smearing his hand and athletic stomach with sticky hot cum.

"Oh, God. What are you doing with me?!" Kim choked out.

A melodious, loud laugh escaped from Gguk's lips.

"I think we can say that I won this sparring, hm?" He joked.

"Okay, but then we'll need a rematch." That said, Taehyung kissed his lips.

"I don't know how you do it, but I'm damn happy," Jeon said suddenly, brushing the wet strands away from the tattoo artist's face.

"Really?"

"More than ever, I thought I could be."

***

Brunet stretched out his hand and grabbed a short glass filled with amber colored alcohol, then ran his index finger along the edge of the vessel, still looking at one interesting point. He hadn't been able to look away and think of anything else for a good few minutes. He was staring intently at the man's slender neck in front of him, and the slight bruise just above his collarbone that adorned the caramel skin like the lotus tattoo next to it.

He felt a strange satisfaction knowing it was his lips that had left this mark when they had made love the night before. He smiled to himself, then tightened his fingers on the glass vessel and raised it to his lips. He quickly poured the contents of the glass into his mouth, letting the alcohol trickle down the back of his throat, warming it pleasantly. He put his glass down and slid off the bar stool.

"Come on," he commanded, grasping the man's tattooed hand.

Taehyung looked at him in surprise, raising his right eyebrow.

"I want to dance with you," the brunet explained.

The tattoo artist's lips curved into a sexy smile. Without a word, he grabbed his own glass and quickly poured its contents down his throat, then rose from his seat and allowed himself to be led towards the dance floor.

Taking advantage of their last night off, Jeongguk suggested they go to Moonlight. First they sat at the bar, almost in the same place where they had been sitting the first time here. They had drinks and talked about anything and everything, but it was perfect.

Now Jeongguk was holding his hand, leading him towards the dance floor, and he was amazed at how much it had changed. The brunet was confident, sexy and did not care that he was holding another man's hand in a club full of people. He moved swiftly, avoiding the graceful dancers before stopping and turning to face him. His lips curved into a beautiful, lazy smile, his eyes gleaming brightly.

As the man's athletic body began to move to the music flowing from the speakers, Taehyung stared at him mesmerized. He had seen Jeongguk dancing once, but then the boy seemed more tense, he was afraid that others would stare at them. This time there was no uncertainty in his movements. The brunet looked him straight in the eyes and moved perfectly to the rhythm of the music, as if it was driving his body.

Kim scanned his silhouette and lingered his dark eyes to the boy's narrow hips, moving in a mesmerizing rhythm. He felt as fascinated as a cobra staring at the movement of a flute. He couldn't take his eyes off him.

His feelings were additionally intensified by the fact that the young CEO was wearing a black, slightly translucent shirt, black jeans close-fitting like a second skin, and his incredibly narrow waist was emphasized by a thick belt fastened with three buckles. Jeongguk looked incredibly sexy, and the clothes he chose only emphasized his insane body proportions.

Seeing his hungry gaze, Jeon curved his lips again into a feisty, sexy smile and swayed his hips. He wasn't dancing in front of him anymore as he had done in the beginning when they got to the dance floor.

Now he was dancing for him.

He wanted to feel the tattoo artist's gaze on him, wanted to see him gasp as he looked at him. He took a step forward, reducing the distance between them so that the redhead could feel the warmth of his hot body and the scent of his skin.

They danced so close now that their bodies were almost touching. Jeongguk had never danced this close with any other man. The dark-haired man brought his face close to the tattoo artist and let his hot breath touch the man's cheek and earlobe.

"Do you like it when I dance for you?" He asked.

He knew the answer well, he didn't need to hear it. He only asked to raise Taehyung's body temperature further and to see that characteristic gleam in his eye. But Kim didn't answer. He knew he didn't need to say anything for Jeon to know all the answers, even to all the questions he had not yet dared to ask. He put a hand on his hip and turned his body so that he pressed against him with his back, and Jeongguk let him do so without hesitation.

His breathing flattened as he felt the tattoo artist's heated body fit against his, and the tattooed arm gripped his waist, pressing him tighter against him. Their hips found a rhythm as they matched their movements. They moved smoothly, their bodies almost joined together. Jeon could feel every inch of Taehyung's body, the pounding beating of his heart, the hot breath hitting his neck. Their bodies moved in perfect, intimate synchrony.

Jeongguka almost involuntarily lifted his hand and braided it into the tattoo artist's red hair, pressing his lips harder against his skin, and Taehyung gently bit down on his earlobe.

"I'd like you to dance like that for me in our bedroom someday," Kim said, lowering his voice to an erotic purr.

His lips gently brushed Jeongguk's earlobe with each spoken word, sending pleasant shivers down his strong back.

"In such clothes?" He asked, teasing him.

As this question rolled from his lips, his dark irises caught the curious gaze of the girl dancing with her friends about a meter away from them. Two weeks ago, he would probably have stepped away from Tae, embarrassed to be watched by anyone. But it didn't bother him at all now. On the contrary.

He tilted his head slightly to let him know what he expected from him, and Taehyung, understanding his body language perfectly, brushed his lips lightly against his neck. As his lips sucked on the milky skin, Jeongguk looked the stranger in the eye, then smiled at her.

"I'd prefer you to take them off while dancing like you just did," the tattoo artist confessed, and Jeon laughed out loud. He turned to face him and threw his hands around his neck.

"You would like to get a striptease?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"It would be a real feast for my senses."

"Ah yes?" the brunet teased. "Who knows, maybe someday I'll surprise you."

"I can't wait," Kim replied. "I'm fucking thirsty. Do you want another drink?" He asked.

Jeon nodded, and the tattoo artist leaned toward him and brushed his lips lightly, then smiled gently.

"Stay here. I'll go to the bar and order us drinks. I'll be right back, huh?" He marked Jeongguk's jaw line with his hand as he spoke.

After a moment he turned on his heel and strode forward, making his way through the crowd of dancing bodies. When he finally made it to the bar, he smiled softly at the bartender and ordered twice the whiskey sour they had drunk previously. While he waited for the order, he looked around and stared at the dancing crowd for a moment. Bodies of strangers squirmed on the dance floor to the rhythm of loud, sexy music. The lights slipping through the room made their moves appeared to be a bit slowed down.

"Taaaaehyung?!" A voice suddenly called out, trying to shout over the loud music.

Even though the call was only barely heard over the noise, Taehyung was sure who the voice belonged to. With his heart beating strongly, he turned his face towards the newcomer and, as he had expected it, he saw the radiant face of a short blond man.

The man's hair was combed back, exposing his handsome face and slightly ragged gaze. He was sure the drink in his hand was certainly not the first one he had ordered tonight.

"Oh, Tae! I'm so happy to see you," he said quickly, reassuring himself that it was actually him and hung on his shoulder. "Yoongi went to the bathroom. Come dance with me!" He groaned, drawing out the words.

When he was so close, Taehyung could smell his expensive perfume mixed with the vapors of the alcohol he had drunk. Even so, he had to admit that Jimin still looked fabulous.

"I want to go to the dance floor!" He repeated, tugging on his T-shirt. "Come dance with me."

"Jimin, I'd love to join you, but I'm here with someone," he said gently.

"Oh! Are you with that guy of yours? Where is he?" He asked, looking around as if trying to spot Tae's date in the dancing crowd.

"He's waiting for me to get us our drinks," he explained.

"So what are we waiting for?! Let's go to him!"

"It's not the best idea. He... He needs more time to tell someone about our relationship... Maybe another time."

"Oh, too bad. But he's handsome, isn't he? Sure there is," he said, drawing out his words. "You are way too handsome. Were it not for the fact that I must have fallen in love with your friend... I would have been hitting on you," he confessed, and Taehyung laughed at his words.

Drunken Jimin is definitely a spectacle.

"Are you in love with him?" He asked.

"I do not know. I've never loved anyone... But he's so wonderful..." he replied, sighing heavily.

"You should tell him that, not me," Jimin. "But I think he has feelings for you too," he said, taking the drinks in his hands.

"He likes me?" He repeated, making puppy eyes, and Tae laughed again.

"I think so," he nodded.

"And you, do you love that guy of yours?"

Taehyung parted his lips, but no words escaped from his mouth. He didn't know what to answer. At first, he wanted to deny, say that what they have in common is complicated, that it is too early to talk about such a feeling, and on the other hand, something did not allow him to deny it.

"I have to go now, Jimin," he gasped, knowing that the blond probably wouldn't remember this conversation anyway. "Take it. This is for you and Yoongs," he added, handing him the drinks he had just ordered

"Ooooh, is this for me?" He asked surprised. "Gee, you're so sweet! Thank you!" He said enthusiastically.

After a moment, Jimin waved his hand goodbye and climbed onto the bar stool. Taehyung stared at him for a long moment, letting his question echo in his mind.

He exhaled loudly and walked on, avoiding the dancing crowd. As he approached where he had left Jeongguk, he looked around carefully for the familiar figure. It was enough for his eyes to catch his gaze for the tattoo artist's lips to bend into a beautiful smile, and his heart to beat twice as fast. The brunet immediately moved towards him, reducing the distance between them. He stretched out his arms and pulled him against him, bringing their bodies together.

"I couldn't wait for you to come back," he said, looking him straight in the eye. "Where are our drinks?" He asked, confused, seeing the tattoo artist return empty-handed.

"Gguk, Jimin is here. I met him at the bar," he explained quickly.

The smile immediately disappeared from the brunet's face, replacing joy with anxiety. He hoped they wouldn't meet anyone they knew here. He did not think, however, that Taehyung and Yoongi often went to the same places.

"Maybe it's better if we get out of here?" Kim asked, seeing his nervousness.

"You can rarely go out somewhere. I don't want to destroy you this evening..."

"Gguk, you won't destroy anything."

"Are you sure?"

Taehyung reached out and stroked his cheek.

"I'm sure. It's enough to be together."

"Dance with me one last time, Mr. Kim," he ordered, biting his lower lip as he moved even closer, joining their bodies.

His hips swayed to the music, forcing Taehyung's body to reply in the same way. The tattoo artist almost instinctively put his hands on the narrow hips of the brunet and hid his face in the hollow between the shoulder and Jeongguk's neck, gently brushing his lips against his skin.

***

Jeongguk looked at Taehyung. The tattoo artist stood beside him, staring at the sight stretching out before him. His features were lit by LED lights from the Banpo Bridge, making him look even more mysterious. Almost ethereal. He couldn't take his eyes off him. The boy was unreal beautiful.

After Tae told him that Jimin was in "Moonlight", they danced the last dance and left the club. They didn't want to go home yet, so decided to go for a walk. Wandering aimlessly in the streets of Seoul, they finally got near the Han River and for a long time they watched the illuminated fountains.

"It looks beautiful," Taehyung said finally.

"It's true. I like walking around the city at night. Although I haven't done it for a long time," Jeongguk admitted. "I've spent most of my days at the office lately, and then just drove home, exhausted. I almost forgot how nice it is here. Only during the breaks between meetings was I able to look out the window."

"I bet the view from your office is breathtaking. How many floors does your office building have?" He asked.

"Sixty-nine," he replied, suppressing the involuntary smile that crept on his lips.

"Hmmm," the tattoo artist muttered, raising his eyebrows. "And your office? What floor is it on?"

Jeon snorted softly, amused by the conversation. He could say the last one, but he knew exactly what the tattoo artist was striving for. He measured him defiantly from head to toe, then looked him straight in the eye.

"Sixty-ninth," he confirmed. "You think that's some kind of sign?" He teased.

"I do not know. You tell me? Are you doing some naughty things there?"

Jeongguk laughed out loud at the question, throwing his head back. When his laughter finally stopped, he looked up at the onyx irises of the man staring at him again.

"If you find the creation of business contracts naughty. Yes. I do very naughty things there," he confirmed.

"You're not looking for an intern? Or... Maybe you need a secretary?"

"With a secretary like that, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my work. Though maybe I would start to actually like going there," he replied, smiling.

"At least you have an amazing view from the window, I don't even have a window," the tattoo artist joked.

"That's true. You would like this view."

"I will probably never find out. People like me sit in the basement, not skyscrapers with great views."

Jeongguk looked at him for a moment, silent. The last time he looked out his office window, he wished Taehyung could see it. He was convinced that the boy would be delighted. He thought about it for a moment, and as an idea came to his mind, his lips curled into a gentle smile. He moistened his lips and held his hand out to the tattoo artist.

"Come on," he commanded.

"Where?" Kim asked, surprised.

"You trust me?" He answered the question with a question, and when Tae nodded, he took his hand and began to lead him forward.

They walked in almost total silence, although in the meantime Taehyung tried to ask where the boy was leading him, but Jeongguk clearly had no intention of revealing anything. When the brunet finally stopped abruptly and turned to face him, Kim looked around curiously.

"Gguk?! What are we doing here?" He asked, letting a soft, slightly nervous laugh escape his lips.

"This is The Jeon Electronics building," he explained, pointing to the elegant entrance to an office building.

"I know what the building it is, but what are we doing here?"

"You wanted to see the view from the sixty-ninth floor," he replied, smiling with a strange twinkle in his eye.

"Gguk, are you kidding?"

"No. Come on." Saying that, he held his hand toward him again, but seeing the tattoo artist hesitating to grab it, he ran it through his dark hair and sighed loudly.

He knew very well why Taehyung hesitated. He was worried about him. "You said yourself that I should start doing what I wanted. To start to live and not just exist," he argued, approaching the tattoo artist.

"Yes, but I don't want you to put yourself in danger... Not for me," he replied softly, looking away. He felt his throat tighten involuntarily.

"Tae, it's okay," he said gently, sliding a hand under his chin to gently lift his head and make him look into his eyes. "Not that I'm bragging... But this is my building," he added, smiling reassuringly.

"Gguk, there are security guards, cameras and God knows how many other security measures. And while the sight of you at three in the morning may not surprise them that much, they will certainly be very surprised to see someone like me here. I don't want you to have to explain who I am and what I'm doing here."

"Do you trust me?" The brunet asked, again extending his hand towards him.

Taehyung moistened his lips, then ran his hand through his fiery red hair. They both drank a lot at Moonlight, but not enough to not know what they are doing. He looked closely at Jeongguk, trying to read his face. The boy looked determined, he was clearly anxious to do so.

"God, I hope you know what you're doing, because if they catch me, I won't be able to wave my black card in front of their noses," he joked nervously, at the same time entwining fingers with this of Gguk.

The brunet smile widened and pulled him along with him, walking towards the side of the building. Taehyung was surprised that the boy had not made his way to the main entrance, but trusted him and knew that Jeongguk certainly knew what he was doing.

"Downstairs, there's 24/7 security, cameras, and special sensors, but there's one entrance only three people know about: me, my brother, and our father. And probably the guy who designed it all. At least we are the only ones authorized to use this entrance,"Jeon explained as he headed for what looked like an entrance to an underground car park.

He approached the door with a reader next to it and put his hand to it. The device scanned his fingerprints and after a while the door opened.

Of course, what could he expect from a company that introduces all technological innovations to the market.

Jeongguk led him into a small room, where there was an entrance to the stairs and another, this time sliding doors made of stainless steel. It was probably an elevator, he guessed. The boy made sure that the door behind them closed and locked, then put his hand again to the reader next to the silver door. Watching this, Kim had the impression for a moment that he was on the set of some kind of action movie.

"We never bring any visitors this way. This entrance is only for us, and only we have the authority to open the door and run the elevator. The employed security is also not informed about this entrance. If an unauthorized person opens the door, the police are immediately called," he continued, pointing to Taehyung to board the elevator.

After a while they were going upstairs facing each other. Taehyung studied his face carefully for a moment.

"Why are you showing me this?" He asked. "Not that I have any plans to break in here and rob your company, but..."

"Because I know I can trust you," he replied without the slightest hesitation. "Come on," he said, taking his hand again, then got out of the elevator.

After a while they found themselves in some lobby, where the reception was located, and around there were numerous doors that probably led to offices. Taehyung looked around intrigued. Everything was very elegant, he had to admit. The whole thing was kept in quite warm, bright colors. The lobby was spacious and decorated in a modern style, but here and there he noticed elements characteristic of Asian culture. The entire wall behind the reception desk was covered with a vertical wall garden made of reindeer moss. Taehyung stretched out his hand without thinking and let his fingers run over the green moss.

He expected Jeongguk to head to his office, but he started toward a door that certainly didn't lead to any of the offices. He opened it for him and pulled his hand gently to follow him.

"Where are we going?" He asked softly, as if afraid someone might hear them.

"Give me a minute," Jeon replied, climbing the stairs that led to another door.

This time they were heavy, metal, as if they were leading...

Jeongguk opened the door again, scanning his hand, then opened it just enough for both of them to leave. He smiled even wider and took Tae's hand again, clasping their hands together and began to lead him forward. The crisp air hit them immediately. Gguk led Taehyung to the center of the roof and turned to face him.

The tattoo artist was covering his mouth with his hand, looking around. The boy said nothing, but his eyes gave it all away.

Taehyung was delighted.

"Gguk... This is... Fuck, I'm afraid of heights, but it's beautiful," he said finally, breaking the silence first.

"That's why I wanted to take you here. I wanted to show you this..." he confessed, putting his arms around his waist. He pressed his face against his neck and kissed the tattoo artist's tattooed skin.

"Even if you risk everything for me?" He asked.

"Even then. Look how beautiful it is here. The last time I looked out my office window, I just couldn't stop thinking that you'd love this."

"It's really beautiful in here," he admitted, looking at the shimmering lights.

"You know, I think there is only one thing missing..." he suddenly said. "Wait a second. I'll be right back," he added, then stepped away from him and ran quickly towards the exit, leaving him alone.

Taehyung walked to the edge of the building and looked at the view of Seoul stretching out before him. Neighboring skyscrapers illuminated in the dark at night, streets filled with cars, people going home to their loved ones or meeting with friends. He never thought that night Seoul could be so beautiful. Seeing these lights flickering below, he wanted to take out a piece of paper and pour it into a beautiful drawing, or take a picture to remember this moment forever. The fact that he could admire the sight thanks to Jeongguk made him feel even happier.

The wind gently blew his hair, blowing a fresh breeze around his silhouette.  He closed his eyes for a moment and turned his face towards the starry sky. He didn't even know how long he stood there, letting the wind blow through the strands of his fiery red hair, caressing his face and body.

As the young businessman's arms were wrapped around his narrow waist again, his lips curved into a beautiful, rectangular smile. He turned his face to Jeongguk and let their lips form a soft smile.

"Do you like it?" He asked, muttering in his ear.

"It's perfect," Taehyung admitted.

"I think we were missing only this," so saying, the young CEO raised his hand to show the bottle of alcohol he was holding in his right hand.

Taehyung didn't know much about the labels and types of alcohol, but he was convinced that it was probably one of those damn expensive drinks that the rich people drink.

"Do I want to know how much it costs?" He asked, snorting gently.

"You don't want to,"Jeon replied, laughing gently. "This is one of the most expensive Japanese whiskey that my stepmother gave me as a gift."

"Probably worth more than my kidneys on the black market," the tattoo artist replied.

"For me, you are priceless," saying that, the brunet unscrewed the bottle. His eyes never left the tattoo artist's. "I should probably have taken some glasses, too, but well..." He broke off, then put the bottle neck to his mouth, pouring a large amount of alcohol.

He let the drink warm his throat pleasantly, then sucked the alcohol into his mouth again and moved to the tattoo artist. He reached out and rested his hand on his neck, pulling him against him, then pressed their lips together, pouring the strong alcohol into his mouth. Taehyung drank the whiskey from his lips as if it were essence filled with vital fluid. After a while, however, the slightly tart alcohol was replaced by something else - the CEO's agile tongue moving in his mouth. Jeongguk kissed him hard, greedily, not caring that anyone might see them. His hands tightened around the nape of his neck, pressing his body against his as if he wanted them to come together again.

"Thank you," Taehyung whispered as they finally broke away from their mouths.

The young businessman wrapped arms around his waist, standing behind his back, and huddled against his body, watching with him the view of night Seoul stretching out before them. He had to admit that the view from the sixty-ninth floor of their office building was truly amazing. However, he was unable to describe in words what he felt, being able to observe it while holding Tae in his arms. To impress Lisa, he would have to buy a table at the most expensive restaurant in town. Taehyung was completely different.

He kissed his neck lightly, then took a few more sips straight from the bottle. He never expected that he would ever stand on the roof of The Jeon Electronics, admiring Seoul, plunged into the night. Especially having someone so special by his side. He almost involuntarily poured whiskey into his mouth, then pressed their lips together in another hot kiss. He poured the alcohol straight into Tae's mouth to suck greedily on his tongue after a while.

They kissed long, tender, until their lungs gave them obedience, forcing them to stop this wonderful game. Jeongguk kept Tae in his arms all the time, standing at the edge of the roof and admiring the city plunged into the night with him. Even though the view from such a height was breathtaking, his attention was drawn to the red-haired man he held in his arms. Seeing the gleam in his eyes, he felt a strange warmth in his chest.

He would like to see him like that forever. He wanted to see the smile on his lips, the gleam in his eyes. He wanted to feel the strong pounding of his heart against his, the scent of his perfume on his skin...

It was perfect. So damn perfect.

He nuzzled his face in the hollow between his neck and shoulder and inhaled the soothing scent of his body for a moment, letting the wind blow through his dark curls. His hands tightened around Taehyung's waist.

He didn't know how much time they spent so, watching the view spread out before them and sipping the whiskey from their lips. They only moved when their bodies began to shiver gently from the cold, and the bottle Jeongguk was still clutching in his hand was almost empty.

Jeon laced their fingers together without a word and guided them towards the entrance to the building. They went inside and took the stairs to the same lobby from which they had climbed onto the roof. It was pleasantly warm inside, a pleasant light still burning, flooding the room with warm yellowish lighting.

"Come on, let me show you my office," Jeongguk said, then led the tattoo artist down the hall to the door that led to his office.

After a moment he opened it and let him inside. Taehyung looked around. There was indeed an amazing view from the window, and he had to admit that the office was quite cozy. He looked around and saw immediately that there were none of the personal items or photos on the desk or on any of the cabinets. As a rule, businessmen placed photos of their children or loved ones on their desks, hung university diplomas or other completed courses on the walls to show off their achievements. There was nothing like this in Jeongguk's office. His office felt somewhat impersonal.

Taehyung looked at the heavy mahogany desk and for a moment tried to imagine Jeongguk sitting on a leather armchair in his elegant, damn expensive suit, but he couldn't. He knew very well that the boy did not fit in at all. His place was in a small, intimate studio, filled with easels, canvas and paints, smelling of paint and chalk. Looking at him, he no longer saw the wealthy CEO in an expensive suit, but a gifted, aspiring painter, with charcoal stained hands and lips curved into a soft smile. That's what he saw him like.

"My view is also good, although of all offices, my father has the most beautiful view," the brunet said.

"When you become CEO, will this office be yours?" the tattoo artist asked.

"That's the plan," he nodded, snorting gently.

He couldn't imagine that in a few months' time he would be the head of the company. He knew it was their family business, it was something his father had worked hard for years, but he never thought that his father would choose him for his successor. From an early age, Seokjin shared his father's likes and interests. He was completely different. While they were talking about new tech gadgets and stuff like that, he was sitting in his mother's studio, smudged with paint. When his father announced last year that he was going to hand over the company to him, Jeongguk couldn't believe his ears.

"Do you want to see it?" He asked, and the tattoo artist nodded gently.

Without waiting any longer, Jeongguk grabbed the remnants of the drink and headed for the exit. His father's office was right next to his, down the hall, to the right. Even as he walked down the corridor towards this place, he felt a growing unease. He hated the way he felt every time he was in his office.

He opened the door and motioned for Taehyung to come inside. The tattoo artist stepped over the threshold and looked around. This is what he envisioned the office: spacious, elegant, with a huge, almost intimidating heavy mahogany desk at its center and an amazing view stretching from the window.

For a moment he watched the entire room carefully, his eyes skimming over the walls and furniture. One of the walls was decorated with a beautiful Japanese-style painting, on which his gaze lingered a little longer. He expected to see family photos somewhere, but saw nothing of the sort.

It took a moment for him to notice that Jeongguk was still almost on the threshold. His body was strangely tense, his arms lowered along his body, his hands clenched in fists, his mouth in a narrow line, his chest rising in some strange rhythm. He looked nervous. Taehyung furrowed his perfect eyebrows and turned to face him.

"Gguk, are you okay?" He asked, catching his attention.

The boy looked at him and only now his tense body relaxed a bit. The brunet exhaled loudly from his mouth and ran his hand through his dark hair, then smiled faintly.

"He's not even here, and I feel like I'm going to an exam I haven't studied well enough for," he snorted, smiling nervously. "I could swear I can feel his stern, appraising gaze on me," he added, walking towards the tattoo artist.

When he was close enough to be only a short distance away, Taehyung reached out and grasped his hand, pulling him against him. Now their chests were touching each other. The tattoo artist stared into his eyes for a moment, then stroked his cheek with a hand. He scratched the sharp line of his jaw with his fingertips, and after a few seconds their lips joined together in an extremely gentle kiss. His hot lips just brushed the young CEO's lips like butterfly wings.

"What would your father say if he found out you brought me here?" He asked, even though he had a good idea what the older businessman's reaction might have been.

"He would be furious," the brunet admitted, looking him straight in the eyes. At the very thought, however, the corners of his mouth lifted slightly. "He would be fucking furious," he repeated, laughing softly. "You know I have never opposed him before? I always did what he expected of me."

"What would he think..." Taehyung began, pronouncing the words relentlessly slowly, caressing each vowel with his low, velvety voice.

He took another step forward, pushing harder against Jeongguk, forcing him to step back. When the dark-haired man took a step back, he felt that his father's desk was right behind him.

"What would he think, knowing that you are now in his office kissing the tattooed man?" He asked.

Not giving him a chance to answer, he pressed their lips together. He ran his tongue over his lower lip and slid it into his mouth, deepening the kiss. Jeongguk's hands tightened almost automatically on the man's black T-shirt. Continuing to kiss, Taehyung placed his hands on the young CEO's hips and lifted him up onto the mahogany table.

Jeon groaned involuntarily right into his mouth. He liked the way the tattoo artist kissed him. Deep, hot and wet. After a long moment, Kim broke the kiss with a gentle bite of his lower lip, then directed his sinful lips down his neck and collarbone, licking and nibbling his skin gently.

"What would he say, knowing you were sitting on his desk right now, letting another man kiss your slender neck?" He asked softly, then sucked on his milky skin. "Knowing you are letting another man squeeze your firm buttocks?" He continued, tightly clenching his hands on the brunet's ass. Another erotic groan escaped from Jeon's mouth.

Taehyung moved slightly away from him, just enough to look him in the eye. Jeongguk was breathing fast, still sitting on the edge of his father's desk, looking him straight in the eye. His lips parted slightly, wet with saliva. Eyes large and shiny.

"I once read that if we have a bad association with something, it is enough to smell a familiar smell or hear a familiar word, and our body will act automatically, tightening itself. Supposedly, to get rid of it, it is enough to change your associations so that the mind identifies it with something good and pleasant, not bad. I think it is the same with this place. All you had to do was step into this office and your whole body tensed up, you were nervous because you associate this place with your father, with his judgmental gaze... What if we could change it? If we could make you think of this place as something nice, pleasant..." Speaking so, Taehyung grabbed his lower lip with his teeth again and bit it gently.

"W-what do you mean?" He asked, moistening his lips.

"I'm going to make you have only nice associations with this office after tonight."

The tattoo artist smirked, then moved away from him and walked over to the cupboard he had spotted a moment ago. He grabbed the handle and opened it. His lips curved in a mischievous smile as he saw bottles of liquors, glasses, and other utensils necessary to serve drinks to the guests.

"Will your father realize I took one of those expensive bottles?" He asked, looking at the labels.

He didn't know much about alcohol. But he was convinced that whichever bottle he chose, there would definitely be some damn expensive drink. After a while, he chose one of the bottles whose label he liked best. He opened the refrigerator next to it and dropped a few ice cubes into a short glass. However, without pouring the whiskey into the vessel, he moved again towards the brunet, who was sitting obediently on the desk, watching him closely.

Jeongguk looked at the bottle the tattoo artist had in his hand and snorted gently at the logo of Yamazaki Single Malt Sherry, one of his father's most expensive Japanese whiskeys. Still, he didn't say a word. Taehyung walked towards him, gently swaying his hips, moving slowly and sexy like a wild cat, staring at him with blazing eyes. His previous nervousness, which he had always felt while in this office, seemed to be forgotten.

Taehyung stood between his legs, set the glass with ice cubes on the desk next to him, then unscrewed the cork from the bottle. Jeongguk was convinced that the tattoo artist would pour whiskey into a glass, but he merely held the thread of the bottle to his mouth, pouring several large sips down his throat, then took the alcohol into his mouth again and put his lips to those of Jeongguk. The brunet immediately parted his own lips, letting the alcohol fill his mouth. At first, his senses were dominated by the taste of raspberry and peach fruit with a delicate hint of oak and spices, and after a while it turned into a vanilla sweetness evolving into a sweet and slightly spicy cinnamon, but what almost knocked him off his feet was the taste he could not compare to no other taste - the taste of the tongue of the man who slowly became his whole world.

Taehyung kissed him long after the taste of the whiskey vanished from his tongue. He only pulled away as their lungs began to revolt. He pulled away gently, then set the bottle down on the desk, clenched his long, tattooed fingers on Jeongguk's black, slightly translucent T-shirt and began to pull it up without asking. Jeon didn't protest. He raised his arms and let the boy remove his blouse, exposing his strong chest.

Kim stretched out his hand to the glass where he had previously placed ice cubes and took one of them and then slipped it between his lips. He leaned forward and ran the ice cube over his nipple, tearing a loud gasp out of the brunet's mouth. The tattoo artist was teasing his nipple with an icy cube for a moment, and after a while he pulled it into his mouth and gently bite his hardened nipple and sucked his hot lips on it.

Jeongguk felt he was going crazy. Instinctively, he slipped his hands into the man's red hair and tilted his head back. Taehyung continued this sweet torture a few more times, sliding the still un-melted ice cube out of his mouth and teasing his nipple before teasing him with his nimble tongue and hot lips.

When the ice cube was almost completely dissolved, he pulled away from him and looked him straight in the eye, smiling sexily.

"What would your father say if I took your pants off now and fucked you on his desk?" He asked.

Jeongguk cursed softly at the question, then moistened his lips as he felt the sudden rush of excitement and adrenaline that began to encompass every single cell in his body. His hands almost involuntarily grasped the black T-shirt that still clung to the tattoo artist's chest and pulled the man against him, joining their lips in a hot, passionate kiss.

"I don't care what he would say," he breathed into his mouth. "Do it."

The tattoo artist smiled in satisfaction as he helped him up from his desk. He moved his hands to the buckle of his black jeans and nimbly unbuttoned the button, then opened the zipper. He hooked his fingers on the elastic of black boxers and began to slide them down, exposing his now almost semi-hard member. He hung his eyes on it and smiled, seeing that the boy was already quite aroused, and the head of his cock glistened with pre-cum. He loved how sensitive Jeongguk was. He slid his pants down to the ankles, then helped him remove his boots and socks. He was about to take his cock in his hand when the brunet stopped him. He looked up at him, and Jeon moistened his lips, moving nervously.

"Tae..." he began a little hesitantly. "Go over to that closet on the right and... open the first drawer," he finally asked, feeling a bit embarrassed.

The tattoo artist smiled at his request. He didn't know what was there, but he was sure he would not regret it. He got up from his knees and approached the piece of furniture. The first drawer was very narrow. Looking at it, he had some guesses as to what he might find in it, and an even bigger smile crept across his lips. He reached out and slowly opened the drawer.

As he had expected, his dark eyes saw an impressive collection of Gguk's father ties. He stretches out his hand and, with fascination, he moved over various patterns and textures, but after a while he grabbed one of them. It was a blood-red silk tie. He was sure this color would look beautiful on Jeongguk's milky skin. With a tie in his hand, he walked back to the young CEO, then kissed his lips hard.

"I knew you'd like it, Naughty boy," he muttered sexily.

He reached for an ice cube and slipped it into his mouth, then dropped to his knees again in front of him. This time he did not hesitate for a moment, moved the ice cube along the entire length of the man. Before the loud curse from Jeongguk's lips could bounce off the office walls, his lips curled around the head of the young CEO's cock. Taehyung caressed him for a long moment, alternately teasing his cock with the cold of the ice cubes or his hot tongue.

As he felt Jeongguk was close, he pulled away from him, letting the boy's hard cock just slide out of his mouth, then rose from his knees and, without saying a word, turned him back to him. He took his hands to the back and tied them tightly together, just like when he first used restraint on him. Then he measured him carefully from head to toe.

The brunet was almost completely naked. He wore only a thick belt that accentuated his narrow waist, and a blood-red tie that bound his hands.

He looked perfect.

Kim pushed him forward, forcing him to rest his upper body on the heavy mahogany desk while pushing his buttocks towards him, and quickly gave him a hard slap.

"Ah!" Jeon groaned.

Taehyung quickly slid his pants down to the middle of his thighs and, looking at the firm, round buttocks of the man stretched out in front of him, began to glide up and down his cock. After a while he was as hard as a rock.

"We don't have lube, so it may sting a little. I'll try to slide into you slowly, okay?" He said thoughtfully, and Jeon grunted in acknowledgment.

He felt his cock throbbing hard at the very thought of what was about to happen. He was fucking excited. Taehyung slipped his fingers into his mouth and moistened them as hard as he could, then leaned forward and ran his tongue over Jeongguk's entrance. He teased his hole with his tongue for a moment, trying to moisten it. He pulled away gently, spat on his anus, then grasped his blood-red tie strongly, wrapping it tightly around his own hand, and circled his fingers around his entrance. He pushed against it carefully, slowly slipping his covered in saliva fingers into him. Thanks to the alcohol they had drunk and excitement, the boy was not tense, so after a while of such treatments, he was able to freely cross his fingers in him. 

So he slipped them out of his lover and guided his hard cock to his entrance. His hand tightened even stronger on the tie, and at the same time pulling it towards him by the binding, he pressed his hips forward hard, slowly sliding inside him.

"Oh, fuck, Gguk," he whispered, breathing heavily. "I love being in you."

"Ah, Tae!" he groaned. "More!" He instructed, clenching his hands tightly into fists.

The tattoo artist did not hesitate, he moved quickly, pushing his hips hard. His hands tightened around his tie every time he pulled the young CEO's body against him with the help of the restraints, while pressing his body against him.

"Oh! Harder!" The brunet moaned, and Kim sped up.

His thrusts were quick, decisive. Each time he pushed deeper than before, rubbing against his prostate. The hard, cold top of the mahogany desk clung unpleasantly into his chest, but that didn't matter in the slightest. All that mattered now was the tattoo artist's hot body clinging to his sweaty back, narrow hips hitting against his ass with every deep thrust, strong, tattooed fingers tightening around the red tie binding the young CEO's hands.

Jeongguk repeated his name like a mantra, filling the office with music made of erotic groans and the guttural sound of his name. As the tattoo artist's hard cock pressed against his prostate once more, a loud, prolonged moan escaped his lips, and he tugged at his hands. He felt the tie would leave abrasions on his wrists this time too, but he didn't care.

He needed more. He wanted more.

"OH! There!" He groaned. "Oh yes. Fuck me, Mr. Kim!" He gasped.

The tattoo artist slipped his left hand into his dark hair, tilting his head up, and dug into his lips, pressing his tongue into his mouth. At the same time, he pushed his hips forward, going as deeply into him as he could.

Jeongguk came with a loud curse, spilling hot white sperm on the expensive mahogany wood. Taehyung moved in him for a moment more, pressing his hot body against his, and after a while he reached his climax, filling the boy to the very brim.

After the man's tattooed body ceased to tremble with excitement, Taehyung released his grip, released his tie and helped Jeongguk to a sitting position. Their eyes met, and they stared at each other for a long moment, breathing heavily.

Finally, after a long moment, Jeon reached out and stroked Tae's cheek, then traced the shape of his lips with his thumb.

"And you did it again, you arrogant asshole," he whispered finally, suppressing a smile.

"What?" the tattoo artist asked.

"Fulfilled your next promise," he admitted. "I will never associate this office with anything unpleasant again."

"And what will you associate it with now?" Kim asked, looking him straight in the eye.

"With a man for whom I'm slowly starting to fall for and who makes me finally start to live."

***

Ayashee:

A bit longer break is behind us, but I am coming back with a chapter on over 14k. Hope you liked it.

I also hope you like how our Taekook's relationship is developing.

Our boys are slowly realizing that maybe this is really more than just infatuation.

Who will be the first to realize it's love?

And most importantly, when he finally realizes he is falling in love, will someone be next to him to catch him?

And I also have an additional announcement.

Due to the fact that May will be very busy for me, unfortunately the chapters will most likely not appear regularly. I will try to post them as soon as possible.

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 26K 29
Jimin was the most popular stripper in town and Jungkook was a rich ceo, what happened when they both stumbled across something sexual? They met when...
256K 10.4K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
102K 4.4K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
6.6K 374 17
Tae, a truly innocent and breathtakingly beautiful individual. However, his life takes a dark turn as he finds himself trapped in the clutches of his...