Merged Worlds (Rewrite)

By Duhvhennt

***I own not the characters mentioned in this story. All characters belong to their rightful owners/creators... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (pt. 1)
Chapter Ten (pt. 2)
Epilogue
Special Chapter: Making The Story
.

Author's Note

788 14 0
By Duhvhennt

Hello everyone! Before we start the story, I just want to thank you all for supporting my story, Merged Worlds! We reached 2k+ reads on it! Yay! And to celebrate! I decided to rewrite it! And with this rewrite, lots of things changed like I removed and added characters and changed the flow of the story a little bit. I don't know if this is better or if it's worst, but if you ask me I think it might be a masterpiece?

Also, spoiler, if you guys haven't watched Avengers: Infinity War and Endgame yet then I recommend that you guys don't read this story as it is highly/heavily inspired by those two movies. Lots of scenes in this story are from IW and Endgame! Making this story and Avengers: IW and Endgame AU.

Also, this will be the last story that I'll publish for a while as I am going on a long-awaited and needed hiatus! I got to get me rests on!

That being said, let's get into the story! I hope you guys enjoy this! Again, thank you so much for your support and love! Stay safe!

I own not the characters mentioned in this story. All characters belong to their rightful owners/creators. I own only the fanfiction story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 529 15
"Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong." Its been a long time, since Luzs mother died. She sent Luz to camp, but passed away while Luz was gon...
3.3K 179 36
After discovering a life-changing prophecy and practicing the use of a power that only she possessed, Michaela Powers had never been more elated to s...
19.9K 636 41
Grian spotted something floating above his base. As he flys closer to it he realizes it's a portal! Accidentally getting to close he gets sucked in! ...
2.3K 81 5
These are my entries for Huntmira Week 2021 hosted by Yukifrill on Instagram and Tumblr. Hello to anyone reading this! All of these stories where wri...