Anthony mackies neice

By Booty000

Your Anthony mackies neice, your 12, your dad died when you were 5, your mom became abusive but your uncle do... More

Please read!!!
Uncle anthonys surprise
Meeting the cast
โœจthe start of it allโœจ
Get. Out.
Popo๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ
Bowling
Bitch idk anymore lmao
"Shot."
New update soon!
Just a break or a brake haha im so funny
"Will always be here for you"
I dont think i can
Girls day pt.1
New book cover vote
Girls day pt.2
Not micheal jackson
"Cant run away"
A/n
The funeral
The funeral pt.2
๐‘ด.๐’‚.๐’•.๐’‰- ๐—บ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ก๐ฎ๐—บ๐š๐ง๐ฌ.
So sorry
โ˜˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽthey say I'm lucky, but am I really?โ˜˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
The sleepover!
The sleepover! Pt 2
Visit
Really? Well girls will be girls.
"Uncle scott!"
Royal crimes
Almost myself
Or maybe not

Comfort

2.4K 43 97
By Booty000

Btw do you guys want me to keep putting memes at the top because I just like sharing some of my favorite memes but idk if you guys like that or not lol.

A/n:
*sorry for the long ass authors note in advance*

ok hey guys, so I know it's litterally been over a month and I'm so so sorry, I hope you're not mad at me, I know that none of you care but about a month ago some shiz went down and all, I've been trying to work on my mental health a bit, so that you can ever get another part if ya know what I'm sayin, I've just felt like I've lost myself, but I think I'm getting better, not only that but I got finals coming up ahhh, I actually have to interact with humans *barfs*

anyways you guys don't have to read this and can skip to the actually story but I just wanted to explain and everything, so last night and part of this morning I was reading a book, it had like over 3m reads and it was genuinely a good story, there were parts of the story that were a little bit unrealistic but it was good, and I'd be a hypocrite if I said that my story's weren't crap too, but anyways so many people were being extremely rude to not only the book but the writer as well, and I just wanted to say that many writers spend hours on their chapters and all that or at least I know my slow typing ass does, but either way, not to sound like a wimp but I'm kinda sensitive, I don't care if you criticize something in the book or are telling me I forget something or mistyped something but please don't hate, I genuinely try to make these story's good, and if you don't like someone's story pls don't hate, you can either not read it or keep your opinion to yourself, pls and thank you babes.

Anyways thank you all for reading btw, and I mostly took a break because I wanted this book to actually seem like.. realistic ig, like I didn't want the whole book to be all serious, so there will be chapters that not much happens and it's just a fun day with some social media posts and all that, cause I know gosh darn that you're life's aren't just serious on top of serious, I want to add humor on, because humor is apart of who I am, so pretty much all of my books will have humor, or at least my type of humor, I have more of a dark/ inappropriate/stupid humor but you get it, then there will be other chapters that will have some drama and all that.

I'm sorry I'm one of those people that use a gif to explain everything 😭✋🏼 aka a gifaholic

And I know all of you have probably skipped to the actual chapter part by now.

but I also wanted to say that all your guy's comments actually give me so much motivation, which I have been lacking lately, I'm also lacking a dad tho... anywho so thx for that, and if any of you ever need to talk to me about anything or just want to be friends then you can message me, or if you wanted to give me ideas for the next chapter or the future of the book or sum, I also reply pretty fast cause I have no life.
Me:

I'm just going to sprinkle you all with wonderful memes:

All of you guys rn:

And I know no one cares yet again, but I've been thinking about creating comics lately like with my own characters and universe and all, I've talked to my friend, *cough* *cough* JOEISBOX *cough* *cough*

and she's been the absolute best about hyping me up, so yaaaaa but anywho if any of you want to know any details abt the comic I'd gladly put them in at another a/n of the next chapter. So ya.
('')*: ・゚

Anyways if you guys ever want to call me anything other than 'the auther' or 'the gorl who hasn't updated the story in over a month' then you can call me Dani or beck, they're both nicknames but ya!
  😌🤌🏼
<((
   ||
*playlist*
Ik I forgot to put it in the last chapter.. whoops.😬

1. Anxiety- blackbear

2. Passenger- let her go

3. Sam smith- stay with me

*the actual chapter*

ṡċѧяʟєṭṭṡ ƿȏṿ:

After I heard what happened I decided to go check on Artemis, I began to walk to the elevator but grabbed 2 donuts on the breakfast table before I got in, listen I was saving one for Artemis but I still got my necessities straight bitch.

I walk into the elevator and press the floor that Anthony and Artemis were staying on.

As the elevator started to descend upwards I was left with the chewing of my own and my thoughts.

Doesn't life think she's had enough problems already? She's only a kid and has faced more then plenty of people, life's a bitch.

𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚐

The elevator stopped and I step out, I finish my donut as I'm walking down the hall.

I knock on the door of their apartment and wait for an answer.. nothing.

I knock again.. nothing.

I turn the knob of the door and to my surprise it's unlocked. I push the door open and as I walk in, I hear small whimpers and sobs.

It breaks my heart as I hear Artemis's cry's. I close the door behind me and walk down the hallway, once I'm standing in front of Artemis's door, I put my ear to the door, I hear her gasping for air and taking in sharp breaths in between sobs.

I knock on the door.
No response.
I knock again.
No response.

🄰🅁🅃🄴🄼🄸🅂'🅂 🄿🄾🅅:

Tw: anxiety attack.
*btw I am not putting an anxiety attack in this story for her to be recognized or anything like that, anxiety attacks are terrible, I have had some before and this is what it feels like for me, people need to understand anxiety is something many people go through on their daily lives and as one of those people I want people to know anxiety attacks aren't something that's easy, it's very difficult, and many people also think that anxiety attacks only last a few minutes, that's not true, it can last up to a few hours, they're truly terrible and I am in no way putting this in the story to romanticize or anything like that, in fact I'm putting this in the story to show everyone anxiety is a real thing, it can physically and mentally hurt people, many celebrities or people that are in the spotlight, and obviously people in general have it. Please never say that anxiety can't be that bad, because it can be, and is. I'm putting this in so that people can recognize it, plz don't romanticize anxiety, thx, I do also want to say that the other day I found out there's a difference between a panic attack and an anxiety attack, I'm not going to bore you all on telling you the difference but I will say that I definitely think that people should learn the difference so you can recognize the difference not only with yourself but with others as well*

I'm sitting in the corner of the room, my knees to my chest, it felt like a Boulder was sitting on my chest, I couldn't breathe, it felt like I was suffocating, my throat had this knot in it, I wanted to scream, but I feel like if I tried nothing would come out, closing up my airway slowly every breath that I took.

I felt nauseous in a way, my legs felt so weak, if I stood I'd probably collapse in seconds, if I could even get anywhere near standing, my whole body was shaking violently, I didn't know what to do with my hands but I felt like I needed to do something with them, my hands curled back into a fist and my nails began to dig into my hands, I could feel warm liquid dripping from my hands but I couldn't bring myself to stop, instead all I did was dug my nails deeper. My thoughts.. they were everywhere, running a million miles per hour. I had so many questions, so many.

My head felt like it was throbbing, I couldn't tell if it was from all the crying I was doing or all the thought that were running through my head.

Is she really gone? Could I have been a better daughter? This is my fault. If I hadn't let anyone know, she'd be alive right now. I'm guilty for her death. Is she mad at me? Can she haunt me? What will happen with Diego? What if he'll be even more mad at me? I never do anything right. Is uncle Anthony mad at me? Is the cast mad at me? What if they never talk to me again? What if uncle Anthony kicks me out? Where would I go? What have I done? They'd be better off without me.

I ruin everything.

I hear a knock at the door, 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔* I couldn't stop, instead all I could do was cry even more, I didn't want someone to see me like this, i felt frozen, I was shaking violently and I didn't know how to stop but at the same time I felt frozen, I couldn't make myself move.

𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔* I heard it again, but it seemed so far away, it was kind of like when you zone out, you can hear the things around you, but you can't manage to bring yourself back, I wanted to say something but I couldn't, instead all I could do was gasp for air and continue to sob.

I could hear the door creak open, my eyes were blurred with tears as I continued to shake violently and sob.

I felt a hand on my arm, then I heard a gasp I wasn't sure who it was or how to bring myself back into this world, it felt so far away, I was only getting deeper and farther away.

3𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

Scarlett tried to unclench Artemis's hands so they would stop digging into her skin and cause bleeding, once Scarlett got her hands unclenched, more blood rushed out of the place where her fingernails once were. She held her hands in her own and rubbed small circles on the back of her hands to try to calm her.

She noticed Artemis didn't seem to be in this world but continued to try to calm her, she gently set her forehead against Artemis's forehead, "try to follow my breathing." Scarlett said as she took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, it didn't seem to be working for quite awhile but Artemis's breathing began to slow down after  a good 30 minutes or so.

"It'll be okay, everything will be okay." Scarlett repeated over and over.

Once Artemis's breathing became steadier, Scarlett began to rub a circle on her back repeatedly, "thank you" Artemis whispered, knowing she wouldn't be able to speak any louder without her voice cracking, she set her head gently in the crook of Scarletts neck, Scarlett set her head on top of Artemis's head as she continued to rub her back gently.

A silence was casted upon them, but not an awkward silence, a comfortable silence.

They sat on the floor hugging each other for a good amount of time.

✄✄✄Time skip brought to you by ghostbusters and the song numb by linkin_park✄✄✄✄✄

Around another 20 minutes later, Scarlett lifted her head off of Artemis's head and decided to break the silence, "do you want to watch a movie for awhile and calm down a bit more to take our minds off of things?" She asked, Artemis nodded in the crook of her neck and lifted her head up.

They both stood and stretched, "I'm going to go get some stuff then meet you on the couch, is that ok?" Scarlett asked, and Artemis nodded then headed to the couch and curled up in the corner of the couch.

Scarlett went to the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth and turned on the water, while she was waiting for it to get hot she took out her phone and decided to text Anthony.

She put her phone away and felt the water, once she felt it was hot enough she put the wash cloth under it and let it soak then wrung it out, she got some peroxide and some bandages as well.

She came out of the bathroom, and went to the blankets and pillows closet, she got out a bunch of pillows and fuzzy blankets then went to the snack cabinet and pulled out some (favorite snack), cheez it's, chips, cookies, and went to the fridge and grabbed some ice cream, (favorite drink), and went over to the couch to set it all down.

She went back over to the counter and got the roll of paper towers and put in a bag of popcorn in the microwave.

She went to the couch and sat down, she began laying out the pillows and blankets, Artemis cuddled into the warm blankets soon realizing that it was actually quite cold in the apartment, her leg hairs standing up and the small shivers she got now and again reassured her of that.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Scarlett softly asked. "Um.. maybe some comedy.. to lighten the mood." Artemis whispered the last part, "Adam Sandler movies are pretty funny." (Just my personal favorite comedian you can choose whoever or whatever movie.)
"Ok. What about.. grown ups, then grown ups 2. There pretty funny." Scarlett suggested.

Artemis nodded her head as a small smile crossed her face.
Scarlett turned on the movie and soon after the movie began she heard the microwave ding.

She flung the covers to the side of her and got up, she opened the bag of fresh popcorn and opened a cupboard, once she found a large bowl, she poured it all in.

She shook it up a bit then headed back over to Artemis.

She handed Artemis- who was already engaged into the movie and barely noticed her- the popcorn, Artemis began eating it as she watched the movie.

"Can I see your arm?" Scarlett softly asked, then Artemis mindlessly handed her, her arm and continued facing the tv.

Scarlett got the peroxide out and gently dabbed some on her arms, Artemis flinched slightly but soon relaxed and continued watching.

She got the washcloth that was now less hot, but still warm enough and gently washed off the dry blood that was stained along artemis's arms.

Once she was done cleaning her arms she gently placed the bandages on her palm, once she was done she set artemiss arms down and they continued eating and watching the movies in peace.

About an hour and a half later the movie ended and it was around noon, you could hear rain hitting against the glass of the windows and occasionally loud rumbles, Artemis was wrapped up in blankets with one pillow behind her back, and her body cuddles into the side of Scarlett, "do you want McDonald's for lunch?" Scarlett asked as she began to turn on the second movie, "yea sure." Artemis mumbled as she curled into her blankets a bit more.

"Ok, do you want a combo meal?" Scarlett asked, "yea, that sounds good, thanks." She responded, and Scarlett finished ordering on her phone, "it'll be here in 30 minutes." Scarlett said before resuming the movie.

They both relaxed and continued watching the movie.

1/3 way through the movie they heard a knock on the apartment door, knock knock, Artemis sat up a little so Scarlett could stand, scarlett paused the movie then went over to the door and opened it, "here's your McDonald's, I hope you enjoy." The deliverer said before Scarlett thanked them and they left.

Scarlett brought the bag over and handed Artemis her food and got out her own, she Unpaused the movie, and they both relaxed and continued watching the movie while eating lunch.

By the time they finished their food the movie was almost over and it was around 1:00.

Around 30 minutes later the movie ended, Artemis was curled up in her blankets, leaning against Scarletts side, "okay, what's the next movie?" Scarlett asked, "umm.. what about birds of prey?" Artemis suggested and Scarlett found the movie and clicked on it, (I watched that movie with JOEISBOX last night, hehe)

About an hour into the movie, it was around 2:30 or so, Artemis felt her eyes getting droopy, Scarlett must've realized she was getting sleepy and set a pillow down on her lap and pat the pillow signaling for Artemis to lay down, she laid down and rest her head on her lap, the sound of rain and thunder calmed her, the sound of the tv soon faded as she fell into sleep.

Scarlett played with her hair for awhile until she fell asleep as well.

𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

Around 3 or so hours later I felt myself being lifted, I heard faint voices, I felt someone lift me and the slight movement of every step, then I felt them set me down on a soft bed, I opened my eyes just a little, "it's fine, you can rest some more, I'll wake you up in a little for some food." Uncle Anthony said then kissed my forehead and left the room, Scarlett stepped in and kissed my forehead as well, "good night, I'll see you tomorrow morning sweetheart." She said then walked out as well.
Soon after I fell asleep once again

🄰🄽🅃🄷🄾🄽🅈🅂 🄿🄾🅅: (SURPRISE SHAWTY!)

Once I set her down in her bed and said goodnight I went back out to the kitchen, it was around 5:30 right now.

Scarlett walked back out and stood with me at the counter, ".. she had an anxiety attack earlier, I just thought you might've wanted to know." Scarlett said, I looked up at her worried, "is she okay now though?" I asked, she nodded.

We talked a little while more then she left around 6:00.

I decided I didn't feel like making dinner today so I went on DoorDash, I browsed the selection of restaurants for awhile until I came to the conclusion of Wendy's, I knew what Artemis would want so I wouldn't have to wake her to ask.

I ordered it and scrolled through my phone as I waited, around 30 minutes later I heard a knock at the door, knock knock.

I set my phone down and got up, once I opened the door they handed me my food and I thanked them.

I closed the door and set the bag on the counter, I took out my food and set Artemis's food in the microwave for when she woke up and her frosty in the freezer.

I went over to the couch with my food and sat down, I turned on the tv and looked through the movies, I decided to watch San Andreas, because why the fuck not.

Elsies death honestly isn't that hard for me, ye I'm a little sad but I'm more mad at her for not only hurting my neice but breaking a promise she said she'd keep to me and my brother (Artemis's dad), to always protect her no matter what, not only did she break that promises, she was the one to hurt her. She disgust me.

I watch the movie as I eat.
Soon enough it's around 8:00 and I'm done with my food and the movie just ended.

I decide to go to bed and leave a note beside artemiss bed if she gets hungry in the night, I write a quick note and set it on her nightstand then kiss her forehead one last time and go to bed, I brush my teeth and take a quick shower then change into my pjs, by the time I'm done it's around 9:00 pm, I decide to watch some tv before going to sleep.

𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟: *sorry for changing povs so much in this chapter after this chapter it'll pretty much only be artemiss pov*

*nightmare*

i walk into the living room and my mom is sitting there waiting for me, "you're back." She says in a monotone voice.
"Um.. yes" I say setting down my book bag and taking off my shoes.
"Instead of being the useless bitch you are do the dishes!" She says getting up and smacking me.
She laughs.
"You are nothing to me! Do you understood! Nothing! You are useless! You were a mistake! I never wanted you! You ruined my life! I'll never forgive you!" She screamed at me.
* real life*

I wake up and sit up, I'm in a cold sweat, and tears are streaming down my face.

I swing my legs over the end of the bed and look at the time, 11:28, it's pretty late, I look at the small post-it note on my bedside table, it was just uncle Anthony telling me I had food in the microwave if I wanted it.

I walk to the bathroom and take a fat shit before taking a quick shower to rinse off the sweat and changed into my pajamas.

Once I came out (not out of the closet) I didn't want to go back to sleep in my room, it just felt to creepy, I felt like someone was watching me.

(Her moms ghost chillin in her room like: 👄👁️👄)

I go into the hallway and creep down the hallway to uncle Anthony's room, the door was already open so I just sneak in, I see that uncle Anthony is asleep and I didn't want to wake him, I decide to grab the tv remote off his nightstand and turn on the tv.
I sit on the floor at the end of his bed and turn down the volume, surprisingly I'm not that hungry, honestly I think I lost my appetite.

I watch some movies until I fall back to sleep at around 4 in the morning.

To be continued...

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed and yet again I'm sorry for the long wait. If any of you ever need anything I'm here to listen.
I'm not sure when the next part will be out but I'll try to get it out within the next week and I'll try to keep that at least 1 week update going.

When summer rolls around I'm most likely going to be posting more, I might take off a week or 2 once or twice for vacation but that's it.

Anyways love you dudes and dudettes, and thank you all for reading, hope you have a great day, and I'm going to go to Taco Bell now because I'm as hungry as a fuckaroo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1.7K 51
Y/n is a vigilante living in Queens, she likes to fight for others because when she's at home she can't fight her abusive father. One day she tries t...
321K 13K 95
Marvel AU!!! Everyone Peter Parker knows is dead. So he lives at an abusive orphanage. He becomes spider man when he was only 11, because he won a...
Stronger By Ava

Fanfiction

27.8K 901 18
Peter Parker had a perfect life. When he was born, maybe. But not now. Never in a million years could this be a perfect life. Extended summary inside...
56.8K 1.5K 22
[SHORT STORY | COMPLETED] {In short: Your dad's new relationship is getting serious which means you have to meet his girlfriend. Little do you know i...