Raven

By mayennalee

"Scared yet?" "Why should I be?" she asks, a dark grin on her face. "They're only feathers." ---------***... More

Raven
Chapter One - Beginnings
Chapter Two - Quills
Chapter Three - Escape
Chapter Four - Complicated
Chapter Five - Questions
Chapter Six - Duel
Chapter Seven- Introductions
Chapter Eight - Vendetta
Chapter Nine - Catfight
Author's note - 100 reads
Chapter Ten - Sacrifice
Chapter Eleven - Bullets
Chapter Twelve - Pain
Chapter Thirteen - Poison
Chapter Fourteen - Freedom
Author's Note - Another Big Achievement
Chapter Fifteen - Presents
Chapter Sixteen - Silver
Author's Note - Just Wow.
Chapter Seventeen - Fallen
Chapter Eighteen - Fear
Chapter Nineteen - Decisions
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty - Gone
Epilogue - Broken
A/N - Not The End

Prologue

140 4 12
By mayennalee

Though it might seem like it, I'm not crazy. Traumatised and freaking about every little thing that coule possibly go wrong, yes, but not crazy. The reason why is simple; my world hasn't ever been "normal". I grew up with my sister Rhea and father Anthony, after my mother Elizabeth and brother Reubin were murdered when I was only a kid.

Our world is in pieces, and though the police will try their damnedest to stop them, gangs of teenage criminals with strange talents roam the country and generally wreak havoc. Up until I was thirteen and I found an old friend, I didn't think for even a moment that I would be a part of this shenanigans. The cities still stand, patrolled in its usual way by authorities but home to criminals who murder and steal without batting an eyelid.

I don't live near a city, but about five minutes from the nearest town. If you aren't rich in these times like my family is, you can either live in the crime-riddled suburbs, or find solace in the bushland that seems to be everywhere in Australia. My house is surrounded by bushland, except for the large factory that my father runs. There are still so many places I haven't been that I want to go to. With a bit of hope, Harley, Thea, and Ruby, and everyone else that will show up and make things complicated for me, will be along for the ride.

My name is Estella Stone. I am Raven.

And this is the story of how I managed to fly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821 45 29
BOOK 1 'By this time, I had had enough and was going to make a stand. I growled, leaping to my feet and almost knocking James over. "We are never lea...
2.6K 200 31
"What? Are we housing the French homeless now?" I snort again. That's what her accent sounded like, French. "Raven Martin Matthews!" My mother gasped...
129K 5.5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
7.1K 491 25
She is being chased. From who, she doesn't know. All she is knows that she has to move every so often, trying to make sure that her family is safe as...