KISS MY WOUNDS | tk | ✓

By rhodori

the rule goes like this- "In a war, the pack alpha that lost must offer their first born to the winning pack... More

Prologue
1. SURRENDER
2. LONGING
3. ESCAPE?
4. PUNISHED
5. MATE
6. RESISTANCE
7. BLISS
8. STAY
9. HURT
10. BLUE & GREY
11. FORGIVENESS
12. BEGIN
13. LET GO
14. REGRETS
15. FEAR
16. SAVE ME
17. DREAMS
18. ANEW
19. LETTERS
20. FOR US
21. ADDICTING
22. SURPRISE
23. STARVING
24. COSY
25. FIGHT
26. LOVE
27. YOURS
28. FAMILY
29. HUNT
30. NEEDY
31. HEAT
32. OURS
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

33. FOREVER

22.4K 1.2K 237
By rhodori

jungkook thinks, he is handling everything great so far.

he is learning from his mistakes and is adapting much better, though he indeed was clueless at first.

in the beginning, the alpha may have been too excited to be a father, he might have underestimated the nine months leading to it.

and when his days started revolving around taehyungs morning sickness, the mood swings and cravings- the alpha felt quite helpless.

he felt like a failure of an alpha those days, the omega would hiccup after throwing up everything he ate and taehyungs mood swings were just so random enough to give him a whiplash.

in more than one nights, he had to make a trip to the greenhouse to pick the perfectly shiny strawberries, specifically the ones that grows on the left most aisle.
"those are the juiciest, alpha" the omega would deadpan, as if its a universal fact.

and dont get him started on the cravings.

to jungkooks credit- he only gaged twice, that too without taehyung noticing- when the omega had mixed kimchi juice with peanut butter and ate it wiggling happily.

and somedays the omega would toast the bread until it looks like nothing more than a black brick, because he suddenly thinks charcoal tastes great. the alpha would put up a happy face while eating, whilst every bit of his tastebuds are screaming in agony.

but jungkook found his right footing soon. he handles all of it like a pro now.

and oh everything feels worth it, when he sees that glow on taehyung and his belly getting bigger as weeks pass.

jungkook never thought he could fall more in love with his mate. but when he see those now permanent rosy cheeks, the soft skin, the added curviness, the milkier scent and the reminder that his pup is growing inside the omega- jungkook is more in love.

the alpha was brought out of his thoughts when he heard another displeased grunt from taehyung.

"my ass wont fit into anything" the omega grumbled as he tried to pull up a pant higher up his thighs.

jungkook was too busy staring at the same ass.

"i'm fat" taehyung went from angry to teary in a minute, as he kicked off the pants and plopped onto his alphas lap with a pout.

the alpha clicked his tongue in disapproval.

"dont ever say that love. you've only got more beautiful" the alpha kissed his cheeks, hands caressing the small baby bump.

taehyung smiled warmily but that dropped in a second.
"you mean i was ugly before i got pregnant?" taehyungs lips wobbled as he looked at his alpha with hurtful eyes.

oh shit.

"no ofcourse not love. you were always beautiful. the prettiest omega ever." the alpha had quickly assured distracting taehyungs with kisses.

the kiss went on until both of them pulled apart panting. before things can escalate, taehyung was reminded of the problem at hand-
"i still dont have an outfit for the ceremony"

"how about we go to the tailors and get a new one today" jungkook suggested.

taehyungs face lit up at that.

□□□

it was the night of ceremony- jungkook was officially being crowned as the pack alpha.

the ceremony went on for hours and after jungkook took his oath to protect and care for the pack throughout his reign, the entire crowd applauded with joy. taehyung was alongside him through everything, brimming with pride.

after the ceremony the mates happily took the blessings of the pack members- for them and their pup. they then went with their friends, laughing and teasing each other for long.

"our kids are going to be soulmates too, just like us" a bit tipsy jimin had proclaimed hugging taehyung sideways, with everyone amusedly watching them.

as the night went on, taehyung watched with fond eyes, as jungkook made funny faces at the pup in yoongi's arm, causing the baby girl to giggle out showing her gums and how the alpha had danced cutely with jinae.

his alpha was so good with kids and they adored him too. taehyung knows the way, the alpha secretly carries candies in his pocket everyday, to give it to pups if he meet any on his way. jungkook was perfect.

the celebrations later were grand, everyone feasting and dancing the night away.

on the dance floor, at the far right corner, the mates were moving slowly to the music being played.

taehyung had his head on jungkooks chest, the alphas arm secured on his waist. they moved along with music, tuning out all the celebrations around them.

"you look ethereal today love" jungkook had kissed the crown of his head. taehyung indeed was a vision in that pink flowy top and white pants with his baby bump showing.

taehyungs cheeks had tinted a beautiful pink at the complement- jungkook didnt have to look at the others face to know that.

"you look handsome too alpha" the omega had murmured shyly to which the alpha laughed huskily.

later they fell into that comfortable silence, both of them just enjoying each others warmth and presence.

as the night progressed, the mates bid farewell and left to home. taehyung was already yawning and tired after the long day and jungkook drew a warm bath for the omega.

taehyung relaxed into the water, sighing happily and jungkook left him to enjoy.

"call me if you need anything hm?" the alpha had said to which the omega nodded and gave a thanking kiss to jungkook.

even if jungkook was outside the bathroom, his senses were always alert, picking up every movement and the sloshing of water. having a pregnant mate really heightens up one's senses.

now that he was alone and relaxed, taehyungs started talking to the baby bump like he does everyday.

"your appa is really great, isnt he?" the omega had soothed a hand out over the belly, taking a bottle of lotion from the side and massaging it into the skin.

"he really takes good care of your eomma." he continued and smiled to himself.

"wait till you come out, he is going to spoil you rotten" the omega chuckled.

"i love him so much" the omega sighed dreamily before slowly getting out of the tub and drying himself.

"and i love you too my pumpkin" he said slightly poking his bump and wore his bathrobe.

and then he had felt it.

taehyung was so startled he gripped onto the counter, causing various oil bottles on the shelf to tumble down on the floor.

the noise was enough to startle the alpha outside. jungkook came jolting into bathroom with a worried face.

"taehyung? baby you alright" the alpha had asked at a wide eyed taehyung.

taehyung broke out of whatever trance he was in, before quickly taking jungkooks hand and placing it on his bump.

jungkook couldn't understand what was going on.

"does it hurt there-" the alphas words died out with a gasp.

he felt a kick.

jungkook glanced at taehyung shocked, not at all expecting that and the omega had tears running down his face.

the mates eagerly waited, with their fingers intertwined placed on the bump, to feel it again.

the alpha swears he isn't even breathing as he waited, but nothing happened.

"come on bun once more" the alpha murmured, almost pleaded.

another kick, right were their hands are.

jungkook had laughed, the tears blurring his vision as he smiled so wide at taehyung. to feel a physical evidence of their baby felt surreal.

seeing taehyung crying out with a hand on his mouth, the alpha pulled the other close.

"i think they love us already" the alpha had said and he felt another kick against his abdomen, were he is hugging taehyung and the omega had laughed heartily.

"we love you too pumpkin" taehyung had lovingly glanced at baby bump between tears.

jungkook had gotten down on his knees, moving taehyungs bathrobe just enough, so he can press kisses on the baby bump.

the baby then kicked particularly hard and taehyung winced.

"ahh dont give eomma a hard time now" jungkook playfully chastised and taehyung laughed gleefully.

later the emotion surging through the mates made them desperate for each other.

they made love, slow and deep in each others embrace, murmuring their love for each other.

jungkook gave it all to his mate until the other is gasping out in pleasure, gripping the hand on his waist tightly.
the alpha cant ever stop wanting taehyung- they always molded together like a puzzle.

later when they nuzzled under the blankets with jungkook holding taehyung close, sleep comes very easily.

and when they felt another gentle kick, a smile adorned both their faces as they slowly drifted off to sleep- dreaming about all the good days ahead.

□□□

a/n: epilogue coming up and yes, i will think about adding bonus chapters <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 63.2K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...
119K 6.2K 15
Jungkook, a rare male omega takes a liking towards Kim taehyung, head alpha of the strongest pack. -very short story -based on one of my oneshots -To...
505K 25.4K 47
[completed] Jeongguk, an alpha deeply in love with Taehyung, a beta, faces a turning point when his father insists on an heir. With limited options...