Logan

By RandomKid362

This is going to be a lot like the movie Logan but its x-23 x male reader so expect whatever you want More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
(A/N)
Special (first Lemon)
Discord

Part 3

2.5K 40 8
By RandomKid362

ABANDONED SMELTING PLANT -- NIGHT

Logan pulls in. The trunk pops open and Logan walks around and grabs several bags from the back. Then slams it closed.

SMELTING PLANT -- KITCHEN -- NIGHT

As Caliban goes through all of the GROCERIES Logan has brought. Steaks. Ice Cream. Cereal. Bourbon.

CALIBAN: Tell me you didn't rob a bank

Logan tosses him a white paper bag. Caliban looks inside--it's stuffed full of meds.  

CALIBAN: So you did rob a bank.

LOGAN: I got a job that's gonna pay enough to change things. But I have to go away. For a week. 

Caliban takes this in, watches as Logan opens a Tequila Bottle and continue out the door.

ABANDONED SMELTING PLANT -- NIGHT

Caliban pokes his head out into the desert night, watching Logan heading toward Charles' tank.

SMELTING PLANT FUEL TANK -- MOMENTS LATER

Logan finishes giving Charles his pills, lays him down on his bed. Charles is a bit dazed. Logan's phone buzzes. He pops on his new eyeglasses, looks down at it. 

THE TEXT READS -- "Please hurry." 

CHARLES: I like those. They make you look younger. 

Logan types back, "On my way."Caliban arrives in the hatchway, watching. 

LOGAN: Charles. Listen. I gotta go for afew days. I got a long ride for some good money. When I get back,we're getting out of here, okay.Gonna drive down to Yelapa and get ourselves a boat. Live on the ocean.

CHARLES: And... you'll be safe there? From The people after you?

Logan meets Charles' eyes. He looks to Caliban in the door. 

LOGAN: Yeah. I'll be safe.

Charles looks up at him, pleased. Logan considers his old friend, then heads for the hatch, moving past Caliban. 

LIBERTY MOTEL ALLEY AND ROAD -- DAWN

Logan pulls into the lot. Everything peaceful and wet. A TV glows in the manager's office. Logan crosses to the door to Gabriella's room. He knocks.

LOGAN: Ready to go?  

But he gets no answer, his eyes finding the splintered wood around the door jamb. He pushes the door open...

INT. LIBERTY MOTEL ROOM - MORNING

The room has been trashed. Blood everywhere. The bed isempty. Gabriela is tied to a chair, eyes unblinking, faceblue, body riddled with bullets and cuts.

LOGAN: ...Fuck.  

Logan makes a sweep of the room. Then recalls -- 

The NIGHT STAND. Pries the side panel free. There, wedged in the gap-- A PHONE IN A PINK CASE. He takes it.  

Sees her last text was to him. "Please hurry..."He pockets the phone.

LIBERTY MOTEL - MORNING - RAIN

Logan closes the door behind him and steps into the rain,scanning the lot. No sign of the kids anywhere.

He looks down, noticing gouges on the concrete, slashes, burns and markings filling with rain and blood. Then he spots -- 

A BLOODY CYBORG FINGER on the pavement. High Tech. Severed at the knuckle, wires trailing. He picks it up. The fuck?

SIRENS BEGINS TO RISE. He quickly crosses to his car, now noticing the MOTEL MANAGER DEAD BY THE VENDING MACHINES. 

ABANDONED SMELTING PLANT -- DAY

Logan barrels through the gate and screeches to a stop.Gets out and heads for the small structure behind the tank that contains his bedroom-- 

CALIBAN: Hello! Logan! --What happened? 

Caliban rounds the corner in his big hat and goggles,approaching from his "garden" with a bunch of beets. Logan Starts to climb the steps but turns as Caliban follows.

CALIBAN: Did something go wrong? 

LOGAN: (moving away again)The job was wrong to begin with.

Caliban turns away with a sigh, heading to the main building. 

CALIBAN: I'll close your trunk. --I'm making borscht for Charles if you want some. He got dressed for lunch

This is when Logan pauses and comes back down the steps looking out to his limo, TRUNK OPEN, Caliban approaching it.

SMELTING PLANT -- A MOMENT LATER

Caliban reaches, ABOUT TO SHUT THE TRUNK-- WHEN LOGAN'S HANDSTOPS HIM. Logan peers inside. 

A CHILD'S BACKPACK. He grabs it. Unzips it. MEDICAL FILES.COMIC BOOKS. A PLASTIC HORSE. Other trinkets. Then he notices something in the trunk bed. A RUBBER BALL. The girl's ball. 

CALIBAN: ...Who does that belong to?

That's when Logan hears a sound and looks to-- A JEEP APPROACHING ON THE HORIZON. Pierce's Jeep. 

CALIBAN: Who's that?

LOGAN: Aren't you supposed to see shitcoming?

CALIBAN: I'm a glorified truffle pig, not a clairvoyant. 

LOGAN: Go inside. Keep Charles quiet.(dead serious)Go. Inside.

Caliban shuffles away as-- 

Logan watches the JEEP TURN ONTO THE GROUNDS and come to a stop in a dust cloud. Donald Pierce climbs out in a windbreaker. He approaches, taking in the property. 

LOGAN: You need to turn around, asshole.This is private property. 

PIERCE(laughs, comes closer)Yes, it is. In fact, I believe it belongs to a multinational smelting company based in Shanghai. 

PIERCE: (smiles)Where you keeping the old man? Inthere? Or there. I'd like to meet him. I'm told HSA classifies his brain as a weapon of mass destruction now. 'Damned shame,what happened back east.

LOGAN: He's been dead for a year.

Pierce doesn't look convinced. Or all that interested. 

PIERCE: I need the kids.

LOGAN: What kids.

PIERCE: The ones that goes with that ball you're holding. That's special rubber, youknow. Coated with something calledJ-Tek. Gets in through the skin.(faux serious)Very calming. Like Magnesium but without the side effects.(smiles)You feel calmer?

LOGAN: There's no girl here.  

Another laugh, then-- 

PIERCE: I know you went to the motel.

LOGAN: I was called there. There was no girl. Just the woman. 

PIERCE: "The woman".(sighs)Such as she was.(looks up)So you saw Gabriela but you didn'tcall me?(sticks out lower lip)That hurts. Say, you didn't shoot the poor thing, did you?

LOGAN: No. Did you?

PIERCE: I asked you first. 

LOGAN: I don't like guns.  

PIERCE: Of course.(laughs; then dead serious)I wish you had called me, Logan.Like I asked.

The man takes a step closer and Logan grabs him by the arm.Feels something there and looks at the man who smiles...PIERCE HAS A CYBORG ARM. Ending in a gleaming, metal hand that has some burns on it. A Cyborg hand missing a finger. 

PIERCE: (smiles)See. You're not the only one who's been enhanced--

Out of nowhere A SOUND A LOT LIKE A BOOMERANG as A LEAD PIPE --- THWAP -- HITS PIERCE IN THE HEAD-- AND DOWN HE GOES.  

Logan turns, stunned to see--  

THE KIDS standing by an out-building.  

The Boy: sup.

LOGAN: Hey!

She looks at Logan, THEN SUDDENLY WINGS ANOTHER PIPE AT HIM.Logan watches it come and CATCHES IT, about to wing it backwhen--

CHARLES: Logan. 

Logan turns to see Charles in his chair at the door of the main building. Looks better than usual. Caliban behind him. 

CHARLES: Logan. Caliban. This is Laura and (Y/N). 

He then smiles at the kids...  

CHARLES: (in Spanish)We've been waiting for you.

He motions for her to come inside. Caliban looks to Logan.  

CHARLES: This way, children. Come here, kids.

The girl (LAURA) crosses, snatches her backpack from Logan,then steps over Pierce and crosses to Charles. 

(Y/N): Sorry about that mister.

Bewildered, Logan kneels pulls a GUN from Pierce's waistband.He hands it to Caliban who lands beside him, taking the cyborg hand and the tattoo on Pierce's neck. 

CALIBAN: Looks like Ex-military. Maybe a bounty hunter?

He hands Caliban Don Pierce's business card. 

LOGAN: Worse.

Caliban reads Alkali on the card. 

CALIBAN: He's by himself? 

LOGAN: Not for long.(thinking)Get him back in his ride. Drive him to the wash and dump him. Then take the car into Juarez, leave it for the vultures.  

CALIBAN: What if he wakes up before I getthere? 

He hands Caliban the gun. 

LOGAN: Text me where you are and we'll pick you up. 

SMELTING PLANT KITCHEN - LATER - DAY 

Logan enters with a duffle, shoving supplies in it. Hewatches as--  

Charles sits beside "Laura" and "(Y/N)" as she ravenously eats a bowl of cereal while (Y/N) eats his bowl of cereal neatly. Charles speaks to them gently.

CHARLES: You did what you could, Laura.(she looks at him)Well. Yes. Of course, it's painful.  

Logan eyes LAURA'S BACKPACK which she keeps close. He grabs it but Laura stands, holding the strap. Logan shoves her down. She grabs his arm.

LOGAN: You'll get it back-- after I figure out what you and your mother have got us into. 

CHARLES: Logan. 

LOGAN: What. 

Logan peers in her bag, notices files, a toy horse and comic book. He winces, looks up as Charles wheels over. 

CHARLES: That wasn't her mother you met. 

LOGAN: So she talks.

LOGAN: (hands him pills)Take them-- Now.(goes back to packing)We have to go. Leave. It isn't safe here anymore. And you can't have an attack out there. Understand?

CHARLES: (swallows the pills)She's the mutant I told you about.The one we have to help. 

LOGAN: She's not a mutant.  

CHARLES: Yes, she is. 

LOGAN(crossing to a duffel)What's her gift, eating? Pipe Throwing? 

 Logan is interrupted by A LOUD RUMBLE AS THE NIGHTLY FREIGHTTRAIN APPROACHES. Laura bolts up from the table. Charles Reaches out for her...

(Y/N): (In spanish) It's not them, its a train it not our enemy so don't worry Laurs.

Charles nods to the monitor. We see the FREIGHT TRAIN passing in the distance. She stares at it. Like she's never seen one. 

LOGAN: (exiting)We gotta go. 

 CALIBAN'S CAR - DAY  

Caliban at the wheel, in gloves and sun hat. The gun Logan Gave him on the dash. He pulls to a stop. 

CALIBAN'S CAR - MEXICAN ROAD - DAY  

Caliban drags an unconscious Pierce out of the car. He moves to exit, crosses to close the jeep's rear hatch when he HEARSA SOFT RUMBLE. He looks off and sees... 

ALL TERRAIN VEHICLES IN THE DISTANCE. Lots of them.  

Caliban turns back to see Pierce standing by the driver door.Grinning... He reaches for the gun on the dash and cocks it.

PIERCE: You're fucked now, mutey.  

ABANDONED SMELTING PLANT - DAY

As Logan shoves the last of the packed bags, and whatever else he's grabbed, into the trunk. THE SAME RUMBLE. He looks up at -- a cloud of silt rising on the horizon.

SMELTING PLANT KITCHEN - DAY

As Laura hears the rumble and stands.  

CHARLES: It's alright. It's just another--

LOGAN: (coming in the door)--it's not a train. We gotta go!

Out the window, FOUR BLACK FEDERALE TRUCKS approach in a cloud of dust. Armed men in black hang onto the vehicles.Behind the trucks, THE SAME FOUR LARGE CUSTOM ALL TERRAINVEHICLES. A different type of men are on board these,mercenaries, in full tactical gear. 

NOTE -- We'll call the mercenaries riding behind the Federales, THE REAVERS. They outclass the Federales with their weapons, vehicles, armor and skill. Many have weaponized appendages where missing limbs should be. 

Logan takes hold of Charles' wheelchair, pushing him to the door. He passes kids, points at them, an order:

Logan: Don't move!

CHARLES: (as he wheels out)Don't be afraid, child.He'll come back for you two!

Laura looks at Logan, not so sure.  

ABANDONED SMELTING PLANT - DAY

Logan wheels a bouncing Charles rapidly out the door over the gravel and rocks toward the limo. 

CHARLES: ...bloody hell.  

THE RUMBLE GETS LOUDER and Logan and Charles lookup as-- THE VEHICLES SMASH THROUGH THE GATE. 

CHARLES: My God...

LIMO - ABANDONED SMELTING PLANT - DAY

-- as Logan lifts him into the back of the limo, throws the wheelchair in the trunk.

CHARLES: Logan! 

Logan quickly unzips his duffel, grabs something else. The Federales almost upon them. Charles yells at Logan as he slams the trunk and returns to Charles' door.

CHARLES: Logan! You have to go back for them!

LOGAN: there not our problem.

Logan grabs a seat belt and hurriedly straps Charles in...and doing so, surreptitiously pulls out a loaded hypodermic and jams it into the old man's (numb) thigh. 

CHARLES: I know what you just did.  

Logan jumps behind the wheel, turns it over, hits the gas-- 

CHARLES: LOGAN

From the opposite direction, THREE MORE TRUCKS LOADED WITHFEDERALES and FOUR MERCENARIES ON DIRT BIKES, BLOCK THEM.

Logan stomps on the brakes and SLIDES TO A STOP.  

A door opens and Donald Pierce steps out of his truck, hissuit now dusted from his earlier misadventure. Around him,FEDERALES AND REAVERS ALL train their guns on the limo.

Jumping off one of the Federale Jeeps, A MEXICAN COMMANDER,chest decorated with mid-level brass, orders his men to take tactical positions surrounding the structures. He barks orders in Spanish and holds a police sketch of Laura and (Y/N).

FEDERALE COMMANDER: Este es el mutante! Capturar omatar!

SMELTING PLANT KITCHEN - DAY 

Laura and (Y/N) sits at the table. She refills her bowl with cereal and eats it methodically with her spoon, watching the stand-off outside through the windows like a TV show.

(Y/N): dang it.

LIMO - ABANDONED SMELTING PLANT - DAY

Logan watches as Pierce walks toward their limo. Charles Getting fuzzier in back, the meds kicking in. 

CHARLES: Logan... 

LOGAN: I'm thinking.  

CHARLES(raises a finger, dreamily)The child, Logan. We mustn't forget Laura and (Y/N). ...Logan...  

LOGAN: (eyeing Pierce approaching)Please be quiet.

Pierce arrives at the driver's side window, sees Charles inback, smiles down at the old man smiling back at him.

PIERCE: Ah, Charles Xavier. The most wanted octogenarian in North America--

Logan shoves the door open into Pierce, knocking him back.THE SOUND OF MANY GUNS CLICKING AS THE FEDERALES TRAINWEAPONS ON LOGAN. But Logan gets in Pierce's face, fiery:

LOGAN: Where's Caliban? 

CHARLES: (rolls down window, loopy)Excuse me. I'm a nonagenarian,actually...

PIERCE: How about you tell me where the Laura and (Y/N) is first. Or maybe I ought to ask the cue ball. Seems friendly.

LOGAN: I told you, there not here.Where's Caliban?!

Pierce smirks, amused by Logan's anger. 

PIERCE: I left him in the same hole you were going to leave me.

Logan loses it, lunges for him -- when someone hits Logan From behind. Hard. And again. As Logan falls to his knees andturns-- SNIKT-- AND SEPARATES A REAVER from his arm.

LOGAN: (to Pierce)You got extra barbecue tongs for this guy?

THE FEDERALE COMMANDER nods. AND A SWARM OF FEDERALES ATTACK LOGAN WITH RIFLE BUTTS ANDBOOTS AND BEAT HIM TO THE GROUND. There are too many. 

Pummeled, overwhelmed, his limbs all pinned, Logan turns over to find PIERCE'S FOOT TO HIS THROAT. Pierce leans down.

PIERCE: Jesus. Seeing you this way,Wolverine, it breaks my heart. 

LOGAN: As soon as I rip it out of your chest, fuck-stick. 

Pierce smiles, then nods to one of the Reavers (Mohawk) who jumps off his bike and advances toward a side door of the Smelting Plant. He's carrying a STEEL RESTRAINING COLLAR. 

The Federale Commander shouts to Pierce. 

FEDERALE COMMANDER: (in Spanish)No one goes in without Federale Escort. I am in charge.

Mohawk pauses. The Commander dispatches two of his Federales To lead him inside, weapons drawn.

SMELTING PLANT KITCHEN - DAY 

THE DOOR OPENS as MOHAWK AND THE TWO FEDERALES creep into the dark room adjacent to the kitchen, advancing toward-- 

Laura and (Y/N) at the kitchen table, there back to them. She seems oblivious as she pours more cereal, eats with her spoon. 

One of the Federales accidentally kicks a bottle and Laura Causes her spoon in the air.

ABANDONED SMELTING PLANT - DAY

ON LOGAN, watching. Charles, watching. 

SUDDENLY, THERE ARE SCREAMS FROM INSIDE THE STRUCTURE. Men's Screams. Then it is quiet. Everyone turns as --

Creeaaak. A STEEL DOOR OPENS WIDE. LAURA and (Y/N) steps from the dark into the blazing light. She SQUINTS. 

Pierce steps off Logan, having found his quarry.

PIERCE: That-a-girl, That-a-boy.

--and now LAURA BOOTS SOMETHING which rolls to Pierce's feet.

Pierce and the Federale Commander look down at--A SEVERED HEAD. WITH A MOHAWK. WITH A JAW MISSING.

THEN SHE TOSSES THE STEEL RESTRAINT COLLAR TO THE DIRT.  

PIERCE: (sighs)...Laura, (Y/N).

ON LOGAN -- Pulling himself up from the ground as--

LAURA AND (Y/N)-- continues walking toward Pierce. Hands at there sides. 

PIERCE: Laura, (Y/N). Stay where you are. You want to see your friends, right?

ON PIERCE-- as he nods to the REAVERS to prepare to take them.  

A CYBORG-LEGGED REAVER OPENS THE DOORS OF A CONTAINMENT TANK in back of one of their vehicles. Yet another REAVER (PRETTYBOY, not) assembles A SAVAGE HARPOON AND RESTRAINT SYSTEM.  

But the Federale Commander suddenly orders his men to --  

FEDERALE COMMANDER: Tomar el mutante!

AND THE CIRCLE OF FEDERALES MOVE IN ON LAURA and (Y/N).  

PIERCE: Commander, stop!

FEDERALE COMMANDER: You said alive or dead.

SNIKT! -- BLOODY CLAWS EXTEND FROM LAURA'S KNUCKLES. 

PIERCE: Laura! NO! NO!!

ON LOGAN-- He reacts to the claws. In shock. Cannot believe what he's seeing. With the attention on Laura, Logan starts moving, limping, back to the limo. His eyes meet--

Laura's. A moment of mutual recognition. It breaks as she turns to face the Federales.

ON CHARLES-- who, struggling against the meds, presses himself against the glass, staring at Laura and (Y/N). 

CHARLES: ...My Lord.

BACK TO LAURA AND (Y/N) AS -- THE FEDERALES LUNGE AT THEM and, sadly for them, Laura leaps in the air and becomes a whirling dervish of death while (Y/N) blasts fire to them. burned Limbs and weapons sliced from their attackers like atopiary. Guns fire to no effect as Laura and (Y/N) evades the shots. 

These little kids has been created, designed and trained forone thing and one thing only: killing. And she's a virtuoso.

This wave dispatched, LAURA AND (Y/N) FLEES, HIDES BEHIND THE CATWALKSUPPORTS. The armed Federales hunt for them among the support and they starts picking them off, one by one, with her blades, his lightning (his lightning is like killua's and a chidori) and even with their own guns. 

Suddenly, Laura is pinned against a concrete wall by A MUSCLEBOUND REAVER. With an acrobatic move, she boots him in the nuts and leaps over him, manages to run as--

PRETTY BOY FIRES THE HARPOON GUN, retracts the cable and pinscher to the ground. REAVERS AND FEDERALES SURROUND HER and PRETTY BOY is about to put on the restraints when--

(Y/N): LAURA!!

SNIKT! -- LOGAN GUTS PRETTY BOY FROM BEHIND AND (Y/N) BURNS PRETTY BOY-- AND ENGAGES THE OTHERS as Laura pulls the harpoon from her side and runs.  

Laura is grabbed by THREE MORE REAVERS, WHO RESTRAIN HER ANDSTARTS TO DRAG HER AWAY -- BUT, SNIKT! --

TWO ADAMANTIUM FOOT CLAWS EMERGE FROM HER FEET dragging onthe concrete, making a ringing sound, like chalk on a blackboard and -- suddenly -- with a double scissor-kick -- shestabs one Reaver in the thigh and the other in the throat,her gleaming foot claw sticking out the back of his neck. 

Logan stares, slack-jawed. Then notices--  

PIERCE AND ANOTHER REAVER are moving on the limo, about totake Charles. Logan tosses them back and-- 

LIMO - ABANDONED SMELTING PLANT - CONTINUOUS 

Logan drops behind the wheel, watching through the windshieldas Laura and (Y/N) takes on six or seven more hostiles.  

CHARLES: (drunk with the meds)...As I said, Logan, they're amutant...and she's Like you. Very much likeyou, in fact.  

Logan grimly starts the engine.  

CHARLES: Where are we going?

Logan ignores Charles as he put the limo in gear, gainingspeed, and then-- MAKES A HARD U-TURN AND --

WHAM! PLOWS INTO THE FEDERALES, LAURA and (Y/N) (WHO JUMPS ON THEHOOD TO AVOID IMPACT). 

Logan accelerates again, Laura clinging to the hood, while (Y/N) throws fireballs to there enemies. Loganpunches a button, opening the sunroof as gunfire starts tohit their limo.

The kids leaps into the limo. Charles smiles at her, pleased andseemingly oblivious to the gunfire: 

CHARLES: Kids!

(Y/N): Hey old timer

As they take a hard turn, a side window shatters and LAURAINSTINCTIVELY SHIELDS CHARLES FROM THE BULLETS. 

LAURA GETS HIT AND matter of factly sucks the slug out of her arm and spits it on the seat like Lee Marvin. 

Logan meets eyes with Charles in his rear view. And that's when they are hit with A BARRAGE OF BULLETS-- 

SMELTING PLANT

THE FEDERALES HAVE LEAPT INTO THEIR JEEPS and fire at Logan'slimo as they spin out in the dirt, in pursuit.

Disgusted, Pierce also gets behind the wheel and leads hisReavers in the opposite direction.

THE PLANT GATE BLOCKED BY THE ARMADA OF VEHICLES, Logandrives straight at the chainlink fence-- and we prepare for aclassic action movie fence smash.

LOGAN: Hold on!

BUT THE LIMO HITS THE FENCE, BENDS THE SUPPORTS AND GRINDS TOA PATHETIC HALT, TANGLED IN MESH. As it would in real life.

Federales open fire at the limo as Logan guns the engine inreverse, trying to get traction on the dirt. Other Federalesspeed toward them on motorcycles.

Under massive fire, bullet-riddled, Logan's limo findspurchase, and he's backing out at high speed, ripping a longsection of chain link from its posts and dragging this "tail"with him (driving backwards now).

LOGAN SWERVES HARD AND THE CHAIN LINK "TAIL" SWINGS OUT ANDWIPES OUT THE REAVER BIKES. One of the riders tumbles andgrabs onto the chain link tail, the limo dragging him.

The Reaver claws his way along the chain link toward the hoodof the car, drawing his gun, firing at the windshield.

Logan ducks and spins the car around. The dragging fenceswings wide, LOSING THE REAVER ON THE FENCE.

Pierce angrily peels his truck in another direction. 

Logan sees the main gate ahead. As he guns for it, he noticesTHE FLASHING RED TRAIN-WARNING LIGHTS at the loading dock.

TWO FEDERALE JEEPS reach the sides of the limo, guns aimedsquarely at Logan. Laura, (Y/N) and Charles react as--

Logan steers the limo through a series of concrete structuresFORCING THE JEEPS INTO VIOLENT COLLISIONS. 

Logan guns his limo into-- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 94 16
From all the movies
129K 3.3K 11
Dakota is a 14 year old girl, and she's orphaned and alone, but she isn't afraid of anything, one day in a clash in the back of the bar, a mysterious...
19.1K 318 41
The title describes it all pretty much. Marvel One shots and some x Readers also Shipping later. (X Readers are more feminine, sorry guys)
53.1K 1.5K 20
Y/n Aigner, the son of Victor Creed A.K.A Sabertooth has been on a mission of vengeance ever since his mother was slain in front of him at age nine...