Lights Out | Isaac Lahey [1]

By f4brays

β€·β˜…π”©π”¦π”€π”₯𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔲𝔱 "You know, this isn't really how I expected my night to go." "Which part? Me on top of... More

π•·π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–˜ π•Ίπ–šπ–™
A Night To Remember
Gone Girls
New Wolf in Town
Dereks Minions
Underwater
Heartbeat
Protecting Lydia
Into the Woods
Detention Extravaganzas
Distraction
Birthday Bash
Secrets Out
Independence Day
The Body
Warehouse Brawls
Sweet Sixteen
Tattoo Buddies
Practice Makes Perfect
Cold As Ice
Hecatolite
Just Stop Talking
Owe You One
Road Trip
Motel California
Who Was On Watch
Friendly Warning
The Guardians
Hospital Showdowns
Hold Your Breath
The Rescue Mission
Daydreamers
Little Guy
I Got You
Fire, Flys and Glowing Eyes
Paint My Body
Anxious
Keep the Shades On
Arrows and Bombs
Pinkies Up
So Loved
Fire Power and Betsy
Return the Favor
A Divine Move
Just for you
Bright

Look Nervous

10K 390 223
By f4brays

Stephanie, Isaac and Scott walked around the hallways of the hospital, looking for Sabrina and Melissa. Just as they were about tp reach the stairwells, a hand grabbed Stephanie's throat, pinning her to the wall.

Stephanie groaned in pain as she looked to the big alpha the twins conjoined into. "Where is she?" The alpha growled as Scott and Isaac went running towards them but they just pushed them back like nothing. "We're trying not to hurt you."

"Well, try harder." Stephanie grunted and with one twitch of her head, the alpha was wrapped in purple wisps, being thrown backwards down the hall. After a few seconds, the twins got up, still in their alpha form, growling at Stephanie.

"Hey!" A voice screamed, making the alpha turn it's head. "I'd like to try something." Melissa said from the other side of the hall, Sabrina right beside her. Sabrina watched the alpha werewolf with wide eyes as Melissa grabbed the shockers, electrocuting the twins, making the twins separate.

Sabrina took in a deep breath before running to her daughter. Melissa sighed, shaking her head as she looked at Scott. "Sweetheart, get up!" Melissa screamed, sticking her arm out to help him up as Sabrina did the same for Isaac. "Come on."

As the five started running down the hallway, Sabrina looked back at Stephanie and Isaac. "When this is done, we are having a long talk." Sabrina said, making Stephanie and Isaac let out an awkward laughs, nodding their heads.

"What happened?" Scott asked, looking back and forth between the moms. Melissa shrugged, looking up at her son. "He just let us go, said it was a gesture of goodwill. No other reason." Melissa said and Stephanie shook her head. "I don't think he does anything without a reason." Stephanie mumbled as Scott nodded. "He had to have a reason."

Sabrina sighed, rubbing her hands on her doctor coat as she thrilled her lips. "Well, if that means I should continue to be absolutely terrified, then don't worry about it. I got it covered." She mumbled and Isaac rubbed her shoulder.

The sound of a gun clicking made them all stop. Stephanie stuck her arm out as she slowly walked towards the other end of the hallway, her hands out ready to blast someone.

Stephanie jumped when she turned the corner, sending a purple orb towards who was coming towards her before she quickly made the orb disappear when she realized it was Allison and her father.

...

"So then they're essentially trapped?" Chris said after Scott, Stephanie and Isaac explained everything to him and Allison as they walked into the morgue. Stephanie nodded. "Yeah, right." Isaac turned to her, nodding his head before looking back to the Argents. "There's no way of getting them out without turning the power back on."

Sabrina's eyes widened, looking around the group. "But wait, wait, wait, if the power's back on, they're gonna hear the elevator moving, right?" Scott sighed at her words, shaking his head. "And they'll be on Jennifer and Derek as soon as it stops. We can't get in a fight with them."

"You've got us now." Chris said, making Stephanie squint her eyes slightly as Scott shook his head. "It's too much to risk." Stephanie nodded with Scott. "They want her dead, and if she dies, there's nothing that we can do for my dad or Stiles's dad or Cora."

"Wait James? What happened to James?" Sabrina asked, whipping her head around to face her daughter, making Isaac sigh. "Uh... she kinda kidnapped him and the Sheriff."

Sabrina looked at him in shock for a few seconds before shaking her head. "I don't even think I know which teacher this is."

"She's... she's the one with the brown hair. She's kind of hot." Isaac said and the whole group turned to him, Stephanie crossed her arms and looked at Isaac with raised brows and a slight smirk, making Isaac clear his throat. "No, it's jus... just an observation."

"Okay." Stephanie mumbled in a playfully sarcastic voice, looking back to the group. Isaac looked back and forth between the ground and Stephanie, worried he upset her. To make sure he didn't, he slowly reached for her hand and squeezed it. A small smile grew on Stephanie's face as she squeezed back, making Isaac smile.

Suddenly, Allison let out a small gasp, turning to look at Scott. "I've got an idea."

...

"You ready?" Stephanie asked Isaac threw the phone as he sat in the car with Sabrina for the plan. Isaac let out a small sigh before turning back to the phone, nodding. "Yeah."

"You're not nervous, are you?" Stephanie asked, a small smile on her face, making Isaac sigh, holding back a laugh. "Do I look nervous?" Isaac asked as he bounced his leg up and down.

Stephanie squinted at him for a few seconds before shaking her head. "No, not at all." She set the phone down as she walked over to Chris and Allison. "Did he look nervous?" Isaac could hear Chris ask through the phone. Stephanie immediately nodded. "Oh yeah. Terrified."

Sabrina held back a small chuckled as Isaac sighed, tilting his head slightly as he glared at the phone. "Yeah, we can still hear you, very, very clearly."

Stephanie's head peaked back into frame, a sheepish smile on her face. "Just go as soon as you see them, okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I got it." Isaac whispered, nodding his head as he gave Stephanie one last smile before hanging up, driving towards the ambulance, Will, Stiles, Cora and Peter were in.

...

"All right, come on, come on, come on!" Isaac screamed from the drivers seat as Sabrina got out of the car to help Will, Stiles and Peter get Cora in the car. "I got her." Sabrina said as Peter spotted her, making sure she didn't drop Cora.

"Mom?" Will asked, shocked to see his mom there but she just shook her head, turning to Stiles. "Okay, get the door." Sabrina yelled and Stiles quickly ran to ambulance door, going to close it before he stopped, staring at it with wide eyes.

Will was about to hop into the front seat before he realized Stiles didn't get in the car. "Stiles, let's go!" Will screamed but he just stared at the door with wide eyes, shaking his head slightly. "Stiles!"

Stiles looked at Will for a few seconds before shaking his head and running back into the hospital. Will watched him leave with wide eyes before Peter scoffed from in the car. "For God's sake... Get in the car!" Peter yelled, making Will quickly get in.

"Come on, we gotta go. Drive, you idiot." Peter said, hitting the back of Will's seat as he yelled at Isaac, making Sabrina glare at the man for yelling at Isaac and Will.

Isaac immediately shook his head, hitting the steering wheel. "I can't. Not without Scott." "Or Stiles!" Will added before a loud metal bang rang through the air, making everyone in the car turn their heads Aiden and Ethan running towards them.

Peter groaned, looking back to Isaac. "Come on, you want the Argents and you girlfriend dead too? Make a choice!" Peter screamed and Isaac still didn't move, panicking Will now as he watched the twins get closer and closer. "Oh, for the love of god! Go, now!"

Isaac turned to Will, noticing his panic, making him slam on the gas, driving away.

As they reached the front of the hospital, Aiden got to the backseat door on Sabrina's side, growling at the window, making the woman shriek but before he could do anything, he was wrapped in purple and thrown away from the car.

Sabrina looked around outside of the car, her eyes landing on Stephanie just outside of the hospital with the Argents, her eyes bright purple, making Sabrina's eyes go wide. "Holy shit."

...

"You see the twins?" Isaac asked as the four looked around the meeting spot, waiting for the Argents and Stephanie who were holding back the twins while the rest got away. "No." Will mumbled before he saw Allison peak her head out from beside a pillar, making him quickly point to her. "But I see the Argents."

Will heard Peter clear his throat from behind him, making the boy chuckle slightly. Isaac looked back and forth between Peter through the rearview mirror and Stephanie walking over with the Argents before he chuckled as well.

"Not to bring up uncomfortable memories, but wasn't the last time you saw them the time you killed Kate and then they burned you alive?" Isaac asked, going to look at Peter but he was gone, making Will and Sabrina's eye go wide.

"He was right next to me. Where the hell did he go?" Sabrina asked, looking under the seats with wide eyes as if he'd be under there.

"Where are the others?" Stephanie asked and Isaac shrugged, shaking his head. "I don't know. Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer. I had to get Cora out."

"Where's Scott and Stiles?" Allison asked, making Will bite his lip in worry. "Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold off the cops for us. We have to go right now."

As they asked questions, Derek ran over, making all the questions fall on him. "What about Scott and Melissa?" Chris asked and Derek sighed, running towards the car Isaac, Will and Sabrina were in to check on Cora. "Jennifer took Melissa and she said the guardians give her more power so she may take more."

"What about Scott?" Allison asked and Derek just sighed, making Allison panic more. "Derek, where's Scott?"

–kinda a quick chapter since the next one might be a little long

milf sabrina finally in on the supernatural tea.
I LOVE MAMA SATICOY SM-

james and noah thriving under the nemeton gossiping- THEY WOULD SHIP WILES I KNOW IT

YALL NEXT CHAPTER-
AHHHHHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3K 20
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) ❝How do I make sure I don't hurt anyone?❞ ❝You learn to control it, not let it control you.❞ *extended summary inside OC X LIAM...
47.4K 956 7
A classic betrayal story where Lie-la's actions lead to Marinette ending up in Gotham after a school trip. There, she runs into a few unexpected but...
488K 8.8K 48
in which indiana mccall, the younger sister of the true alpha in beacon hills, finds herself falling in love with a blue-eyed blond beta. x fem!oc se...
18.3K 948 42
He loved her, Just like how much she loved him. He loved her, and he confessed just now. He loved her more than his dreams and goals. But could she b...