๐ƒ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž [ ๐.๐‘...

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ russiansessence

Tony Stark is the only person who gave you a new second chance in your life to join the Avengers. At first yo... ืขื•ื“

Chapter 1: The new Avenger
Chapter 2: Stark's Party
Chapter 3: 7 minutes in Heaven
Chapter 4: unexpected morning
Chapter 6: Team mate boundaries
Chapter 7: Jealousy?
Chapter 8: Getting along
Chapter 9: Time is short
Chapter 10: According to the plan
Chapter 11: I'm sorry
Chapter 12: Evil Spawn and Cheeseburgers
Chapter 13: New Alliance
A/N New Book!
Chapter 14: Friend or Enemy?
Chapter 15: Never make a bet with a Mikaelson
A/N New book!
Chapter 16: the match maker

Chapter 5: Training session

3.3K 91 14
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ russiansessence

---Y/n Pov---

"Why were you lying?", she said with a hard tone.
She was clearly boiling in anger.

"I don't know what you are talking about", I said lightly and pressing the button to my floor.

When I looked at her, she tilted her head.
"I know what I saw yesterday and pretending to be fine although you are not and why the hell did you lie, you wouldn't know what Hydra did to you when you exactly knew it", she confronted me.

I sighed and avoided her gaze.
I didn't answer Wanda's question at all. I just stood there in the elevator and remained silent.
When she was observing me the whole time, she grew impatient for me not saying anything.

"I hate to talk about it and I will clearly not sit in a circle just to talk about how I felt what Hydra did to me and I never will talk about it, that is not going to happen besides I don't want to be a burden", I said with a blank tone, crossing my arms.

Wandas face softened and sighed at my
answer.
"See you later", I said as the elevator opened and stepped out leaving her behind.

As I reached my room, I took a quick shower to get all the sweat out off my body and changed into some comfortable clothes.

I checked my phone it was already 7 a.m. time for breakfast.
When I went straight to the common room and opening the door, everyone's gaze landed on me.
Akward tension filled the room until Bucky waved wildly to my direction and smiling like a child when I saw he gestured a free seat next to him at the end of the table.
I chuckled and wandered next to him to sit down.
"I am glad you came doll", he said with a grin and shoving a waffle in his mouth looking like a hamster with his stuffed cheeks.

"Well I don't have an another choice do I", I said giving him a smirk.
Thereupon he chuckled.
There was a black cup with a cover on it infront of me.
I glanced to Bucky who was giving me a knowing nod and giving me the cup in my hands. Since Tony's order Bucky  always keeps an eye on me and supports me whenever he can.
The bottom of my heart, I am so thankful to have him in my life.
When I sniffled lightly the scent of warm blood was rushing to my nostrils and it incited my hunger.
After all the accidents and so on I was still scared to lose control.
I balanced the cup in my hands unsure wether I should drink it infront of everyone, I never felt comfortable enough around people when I have to drink especially not around humans. My body tensed slightly thinking about it and Bucky as always felt my tension he put his metal hand on my thigh and gave me a soothing stroke.
He knew I struggled with this topic since the first day even when he never stops teasing me about Natasha all the time but still I appreciate him for being Bucky.
I thanked giving him a smile and he continued eating his waffles, his hand still resting on my thigh.
I felt a chair shifting around on my left side and when I looked up to see Thor sitting next to me.
"Good morning Thor", I said in a sweet sing-song voice.

"Good morning Lady y/n, did you sleep well?", he asked me and I locked my gaze with his.

"Yeah, thanks and you?"

"I did aswell thanks Lady y/n", he said in a quite voice and began to blush.
I furrowed my eyebrows and when I turned around to see Natasha who was sitting across of me was eyeing Thor the whole time with a cold stare.

If looks could kill.

Thor cleared his throat to get my attention.
"I am sorry about yesterday...", he started slowly.
The others were busy so they didn't pay attention to our chit chat at all.

"It's fine don't worry about it", I cutt him off politely.

"It's not fine, how can you be so calm about this?!", said Natasha sternly looking directly at me.

"It's not his fault, he got turned on okey I got it and besides what else I am supposed to do? swinging him around on a tree and punch him like a piñata?", I said sarcastically.
Bucky tried to hold his laughter back but instead choked on his coffee.
I patted him on his back.
Natashas gaze wandered between me and Bucky.

"Your sarcasm sucks y/n", she scoffed.

"Thanks I am really good at it", crossing my arms infront my chest.
She just sat there and looking at me, not taking her gaze of me.
I didn't know if she was mad at me or at something else, so I knitted my eyebrows in challenge.
I wanted to provoke her a bit so I went with it along.
Natasha just kept staring at me but after the seconds passed by her gaze became more intense and intimate and it drove me completely insane, in fact the way she was looking at me with her emerald eyes, my body shivered under her gaze and it tensed my whole nerves.
I still kept my gaze in check, when I heard Steve and Tonys muffled voices, talking about my training session I am going to have after breakfast.
I used my hearing what else they talked about.
"I am really excited to see her in action, what she can do and all", said Steve in excitement.

"She really has talents considering being an ex Hydra assassin and Hybrid", Tony explained.

I still stared at Natasha who kept a straight face not ready to give up.
When Tony cleared his throat, I get distracted and broke the stare up.
I turned around to a Tony who frowned his face in question.
From my sight I could see Natasha smirking.
I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
"Are you listening y/n?", asked me Tony.

"Of course Tony, you and Captain talked about my training session and how Captain is excited to see me in action", I said grinning and tilted my head.

Steve looked at with a baffled expression and blushed about what I said earlier.
Clint next to him nudged him and laughed at his reaction.

"Well yes then I hope you and everyone is ready for it", Tony stated with a proud smile to me.
"Hope you drank enough of your protein shake, because you will definitely need it", adding with a smug smile.

Bucky next to me bursted out in laughter and I pressed my lips together to suppress laughing with him.
He laughed so hard that I could feel his body vibration going through me.
A light giggle escaped from my mouth when I couldn't hold it any longer and furrowed my eyebrows at him.
He still was chuckling but at least I didn't have to worry that he would choke because of the lack of oxygen.

I turned my head to Tony and I nodded at him.
"I am ready", I said finally.

[....]

"Fuck", Steve groaned under me, when I swung him over my shoulder taking the knife of his hand and crashed with a hard thrust and twisting his arm on his back for the whole 4 rounds we fighted each other.

"Language", I quoted his words and laughed.
I stood up from his back and reached my hand out to help him, he laughed and took my hand and I pulled him from the floor.

"Well well you got moves Captain", I said grinning at him.

"Seriously you have such incredible skills and fighting techniques, I am really amazed. Tony was right you are really extraordinary", Steve said with a proud smile.

"It's nothing really but thank you Sir, Captain Sir", I saluted and making him smile widely.

After I have showed everyone my powers, turning into any person they wanted me to be, my telekinesis abilities except it glows black and not red like Wandas and what I could control with my mind, Bucky volunteered to try something on him so I freezed him on his spot and glued him at the ceiling of the training room and so on but I still needed practice for it, also presented my healing power and medical care since Tony wanted me to do it and Bruce was completely stunned. They were really shocked when they saw how well I mastered an arc with arrow like Clint, throwing knifes exactly to the head or heart of the visual targents and firing bullets with closed eyes and not a single one ever failed.
Especially Pietro was frustrated when he lost against me in a race but he insisted that he would definitely love to do it again soon.
They all wanted to sparring with me so I went along with it.
The rest were watching us from the side of the sparring since I fighted with Steve close combat except for one person who was staring me the whole time, my movement's, my techniques, my reaction at everything what I did. I ignored her stares it but sometimes they were to much and distracted me.

Steve put his arm around my shoulder and gave me a high five.
I bend down under the sparring rope and Bucky held my hand and I jumped on the floor.
Bucky grinned at me.
"You were awesome doll", he cheered proudly and patted my shoulder.
"Thanks Buck", I said giving him a smile.

My gaze stopped on Carol who was throwing some punches at the punching bag.
A wave of guilt overcame me when I thought about the situation that has happened in the morning.
Bucky must have been noticed my frown face so he nudged me.
"What's wrong doll, Carol?", he asked me and I turned my attention to him.

"I feel so horrible that I lied to her", I sighed in frustration.

"Go and talk to her, she really is someone you can talk easily with and invite her to grab some coffee she loves it and explain her everything, she is an understanding person", he said.
His idea was actually good though.

"Good idea, will do thanks Buck", I said smiling.

He scrunched his face and forced himself to smile while looking around and tried not to make anything obvious.

"What's wrong?", I said tilting my head.

"Nothing just go and enjoy your time", he said a bit to loud catching some people's attention.

"Tell me then later how it went", giving me a last smile.

"Okey see you later Buck", I answered giving him a wave.

When I approached to Carol standing infront of her, her face lighted up.

"Hey Captain", I said smiling.
She chuckled at the mention of her title.

"Hey, you were really doing great there Mikaelson", she complimented me.

"Thank you Captain", I said and bit my lip.

"Well I wanted to ask you something", I started.
I caught her attention and she gave me a curious questioning look.

"Sure ask"

When I turned my head to the side, I could see Bucky standing there and giving me a thumbs up.
I smiled but it faded immediately when green eyes were staring daggers between me and Bucky.
Bucky must have been noticed my changed face expression, when he turned to his side, his face frowned when he saw Natasha suddenly standing next to him.
I quickly turned around to Carol.

"Well Captain, I wanted to ask if you would like to grab some coffee and go for a walk, talking about some stuff?", I said with a smile.
She chuckled lightly.

"Like right now in 10 minutes?", I added.

"Yeah sure, just let me change and we can go", she said and went out of the training room.
When I turned back Natasha and Bucky were having a heated conversation.
He pleaded me with his eyes to help him, I could see in his eyes that he was fearing for his own life.
I sighed and went to them.

"Hey Romanoff", I said with a charming smile and looking directly in her green eyes.
She ignored me.
Rude.

"What do you think you are both doing?", she said sternly pointing her finger at me and Bucky.

"What do you mean?", we said in unison to her.
"Didn't you both look at the training plan?", she asked and raising her eyebrow at us.

I gave her a puzzled look and also to Bucky who was smirking at me.
Seriously that's not even the right time for dirty mind games Bucky.
I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
Natasha sighed and took the plan out and held it right infront of my face.
"Y/n you are unbelievable, you have combat training with me in like one hour, didn't Bucky tell you", she said her gaze flickered between me and him.
Bucky scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh well but we still can do the training after my coffee right, I mean there is still time until an hour?", I suggested and then I regretted what I have said.
She was standing right infront of me just a couple of centimeters distanced our faces. Her warm breath brushed against my skin. She had these intimating gaze again when she was mad at me in the morning.
Good start in the new day by the way.

"Whatever you will do with Bucky or Carol, you better do it quick. I will see you in a hour Mikaelson", she studied my face waiting for an answer.

I sighed.
"Don't worry I will come Romanoff", I responded.
She gave me a last gaze when she turned around on her heels and heading out off the room.

"Well that was intense doll", Bucky said breathing heavily.

"You better tell me later about what you both talked so heated earlier", I said to him.

"Will do but better don't come late to your coffee arrangement with Carol", he smiled.

"You did this on purpose right", I stated but he already made his way out of the room and I was standing alone.

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

33.6K 2.3K 42
people read the book trust me on this one
742K 34.5K 85
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
47.8K 2.8K 46
แž แŸแžแžปแžแŸ‚แžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแžŸแžปแžแž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแž˜แž€แž”แž˜แŸ’แžšแžธแž˜แŸ‰แžถแž แŸ’แžœแŸ€แžŠแŸ‚แžšแž˜แžถแž“แž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแžƒแŸ„แžƒแŸ…แž…แŸ†แž“แžฝแžŸแž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแžŠแŸ„แž™แžŠแžนแž„แž แžพแž™แžแžถแž“แžทแž„แž˜แžถแž“แžšแžฟแž„แžขแŸ’แžœแžธแž€แžพแžแžกแžพแž„แž€แŸแž”แŸ‰แžปแž“แŸ’แžแŸ‚แžŠแŸ‚แžšแž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžŠแžพแž˜แŸ’แž”แžธแž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแŸ”แžแžพแž“แžทแž„แž˜แžถแž“แžšแžฟแž„แžขแŸ’แžœแžธแž”แž“แŸ’แž‘แžถแž”แŸ‹แž–...
299K 22.2K 49
ู…ู†ุฐ ุฃู† ูุชุญ ุนูŠู†ูŠู‡ ู„ู„ุญูŠุงุฉ ูˆุฌุฏ ู†ูุณู‡ ู…ุญุงุทุง ุจุฐู†ูˆุจ ู„ูŠุณ ู‡ูˆ ุจูุงุนู„ู‡ุง ูุฃุทู„ู‚ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ู„ู‚ุจ ุงู„ุฎุทูŠุฆุฉ ูˆ ู„ูƒู†ู‡ ู„ูŠุณ ุจุดุงุจ ูŠุณุชุณู„ู… ู„ู‚ุจุญ ู‚ุฏุฑู‡ ุจู„ ู‚ุฑุฑ ุฃู† ูŠู†ุชู‚ู… ู„ู…ู† ูƒุงู† ุณุจ...