TRUE LOVE (PART 2)

By harshita2405

The part 1 of the story is in another book named TRUE LOVE (PART 1) And here I'm continuing the story after... More

1
Chapter 4 ( the gift) part 1
part 2
part 3
Chapter 5 ( the talk) part 1
part 2
CHAPTER 6 (THE DESIRE) PART 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
PART 5
PART 6
CHAPTER 7 (THE MYSTERY)
part 2
the dance and the poems
part 2
CHAPTER 9 THE IGNORANCE
PART 2
sorry
part 3
part 4
part 5
THE LETTERS
part 2
part 3
part 4
Part 5
THE PAST NINE YEARS
Part 2
THE SMILE
PART 2
PART 3
THE DRIVE
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
THE UNTOLD TRUTH
Part 2
THE SONG
PART 2
PART 3
THE DREAM
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
THE BOX AND THE LETTER
PART 2
PART 2
THE DINNER
PART 2
PART 3
LOVE BEYOND DESIRE
THANKU
❤❤
new book

THE SURPRISE

1.3K 154 25
By harshita2405

I took a step in and instantly stopped;

The small greenery restaurant that Ibremembered from our morning breakfast had been vanished and was replaced with Classic Royal Restaurant. All the green plants were still there, but now they were decorated with a small led string light.

Every plants and pillars were covered in the same golden lights. I looked up and gasped in admiration; the ceiling was literally dripping with thousands of lights withba rectangular shape crystal; chandeliers ceiling lighting covers the entire ceiling, and it gives the illusion of tiny stars, I took a step forward as I still looked up at the ceiling trying to count the lights.

As I took the step forward the further I was losing myself in these magical surroundings, my eyes grew wide when it reached the end of the ceiling; I saw an arc decorated with red roses. To my surprise, I gasped again as I saw the beautiful and breathe taking from top to all the way down; every inch of the arc was covered with red roses and fewer lights. There were hundreds of roses and then it hit me; The scent of hundreds of roses filled my lungs and sent a soothing wave of happiness. I stopped again, closed my eyes and took a deep whiff of the fresh fragrance of roses..

I opened my eyes and my eyes focused on Aly standing beside the Arc without moving. My eyes fixed on him and I forgot everything else.

He was wearing Black Tuxedo; a black dinner jacket detailed with silk satin, prominerntly on the lapels and a matching trouser made with a consistent fabric on both the jacket and pants. Black formal waistcoat which had silk-covered buttons, with a white formal shirt, and red bow tie and the look was completed with black formal leather shoes. His hairs were not done as usual but instead were slicked sideways.

I was completely shocked as he was looking stunning. I smiled and took a step forward and blinked twice before stepping forward. Our eyes met, and we stared at each other like we were seeing each other after months rather than just 1 hour. As I took a step further towards him, he stepped forward too and I let go the breath; I was holding and hoped that he breathes too. The thought made me smile and Aly smiled widely in return flashing his perfect teeth and carefree smile. I started walking a bit faster, and he hurried as well towards me.

And then he reached me and I stopped just a few inches away from him; still staring into his brown eyes that was shining and making me melt in them..

I was dying to touch him and I knew he was too. My palms were twitching and were impatient to touch his face; his handsome face..

As my eyes wandered from his eyes to his hairs, hairs to his lips, lips to his neck, neck to his black tux and bow tie and then back to his eyes, just like me his eyes were wondering too, looking at me with desire and longing. I was looking at his eyes and then our eyes met again, and he looked at my lips and I looked at his and instantly my breathing hiked, without waiting anymore minute I took a step forward and hugged him.

As he hugged me back, his hands touched my bareback, and we both had a totally different reaction. He gasped as his hand touched my bareback and I closed my eyesin bliss; inally, he was with me, satisfaction and confirmation that he would not leave me again.

Too soon I pulled away from his embrace I remembered we were not in our room but at the restaurant and I knew we were not alone.

He asked me for my hand; With a smile, I raised my hand happily. He bends down and kissed my knuckles and smiles widely. He took my hand and started walking towards the table. As we walked, I noticed there was only one table between the arc and the rest of the floor was emptied but also filled with red balloons, rose petals. The pool was decorated with lights and roses.

Every part of the restaurant was filled with thousands of fresh roses and everything matched the Red Theme, Theme of LOVE.

We reached the table. He let go of my hand and pulled the chair out for me to sit and pushed it in once I sat on it. He walked towards the opposite side and suddenly I wish he was sitting beside me, where I would get to touch him and not in front of me; far, far away that our hands would not meet.

The space between us was only a table away, but it felt like miles away and I ached for his touch. We were still looking at each other with desire and my breathing was still rough every time I saw him smiling..

I was also constantly blushing; the way he reacted and the way he was looking at me with a hint of a smile; satisfaction and happiness clear on his face.

"This is your conference call?" I asked him smiling.

"You are so beautiful," he said, ignoring my question and again he seemed lost.

I didn't say anything but looked down, my cheeks burned as I blushed in happiness.
"Did I ever say how lovely you look when you smile?" he asked softly still lost.

"No, not really." I answered playfully.
"Never?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at my answer.
I shook my head no, and I bit my lips to hide my smile
"Don't do that?" he said and instantly I let go of my lip and he blinked instantly.

"Sir! And Madam!" the waiter greeted as we both looked at him.
He smiled and placed our drinks.

"Here is your Non-Alcoholic Rose Wine" he informed us and bows down his head once and left.

I looked at the wine glasses; it was filled with the lightest pink shade of wine.
The table was instantly filled with wine aroma of floral; fruity and familiar scents of rose and some grape variety used in it.

"Non-Alcoholic?" I asked him as I took the glass.
I didn't want the Alcohol to cloud your judgment on me" he answers politely.
I raised my eyebrow.

"Cloud my judgment on you?" I repeated.
"Just in case if I asked you something, I don't want you to forget tonight or let alcoholic rule your answer." He explained.

I was thinking about what he was saying, and I took a sip of the wine and I smiled as I liked the flavour of it.
"Like it?" he asked noticing my smile, and I nodded once.
I placed the glass down after I had a few sips and asked him,

"So, what is that you want to ask me and want my honest and awake answer?" I asked.
"Hmm" he hesitates, and I narrowed my eyes.
"You don't have to hurry; the night has just started" he reminded me and I laughed loudly.

True" I agreed.

"I have something for you," he said and handed me a small wrapped box.

I was curious and hurriedly open the box.
As I tore the wrapper, I found a blue box and opened it.
"Oh Boy!" escaped from my lips as his gift surprised me.

It was a Y Lariat Diamond Necklace and to my surprise I loved it and I instarntly beamed looking at him.
"May I" he offered as he stood up to help me wear it.

I nodded, and he took the box from my hand and removed the diamond chain.
He walked behind me and hooked the necklace and with that every softly brushed his finger over my neck, giving me chills.

I closed my eyes as his fingers barely touched my neck and I breathe heavily.
I placed my hand over the necklace and took a deep breath from my lips and then the other chain that I was wearing fell down on my hand. The chain with his ring still on it, I panicked, and he bends down beside me.

"Let me hold that for you; for now, you can have that when we go back to the room," he said, smiling.

I smiled in return and carefully handed him the gold chain and his ring.
He walked back to his chair and put the chain and the ring in his front pocket. I wanted to put the ring on and I wanted him to do that after nine years finally, I would be wearing his ring and by him. I smiled at the thought but I kept my mouth shut, as I knew I wanted to go slow, and it was only the first day for us being together.

He took a sip of the drink and all the while kept looking at me as I looked down at the diamond necklace, the end of the chain was almost between my breasts and the V Neck dress suited it.

The music started playing, and I turned to look from where the sound was coming.
There was an unseen speaker fixed around the restaurant and somewhere in the arc too, and I was impressed. I turned everywhere and looked at the beautiful restaurant once again and smiled with happiness, as I looked around my eyes stopped at my dress and I looked down at my red satin dress, and suddenly I didn't felt like I was overdressed now, I felt like I was dress properly and elegantly. I moved my hands over my dress once and looked up;I found Aly looking at me with a soft smile. I blushed and hid my face with my hands. He bends forward and removed my hand from my face.
"Don't hide" he whispered.
I took his hand in mine and took a deep breath.

As the music changed, he looked up and then with one hand he removed something from his pocket and looked at me.
The guitar was playing, and the music was pleasant.
He handed me the flash cards rectangle red and black,
"This is for Us" Written with a silver pen.

I smiled as I read that and he pulled the first card away and the song played.

We are gonna build a life together.
You and I forever and ever.

As I read the line, the song started playing.
It was the lyrics of the song that played a bit louder than before. He removed the second card, and I continued reading along with the song

And we'll, we'll make babies on the beach.
Under the stardust

And i'll hear your voice come through the door
A thousand times, maybe more
And I'll smile inside to know you're mine
Completely

I smile widely as I read the words and looked at him; he was smiling too; he looked nervous, but he was smiling too. He took the third page, and I looked down.

Do you know how lovely you are?

Next card,

n the starlight, in the starlight of my heart.
.

There was a photo of the sky filled with thousands of stars.
Next card,

Do you know how lovely you are?

Next Card,

In the moonlight, in the moonlight of my heart.

There was a photo of the sky with the shiny moon.

I smiled widely, I couldn't believe what I was looking at and what I was reading, though it was only a song and the lyrics, I was happy because it felt like he was saying this to me, in his own way. Next card

We're gonna build a home together
You and I forever and ever.

Next Card,

And we'll, we'll make babies on a beach
Under the stardust
And I'll hear your voice come through the door
A thousand times, maybe more
And I'll smile inside to know you're mine
Completely

As the music played, I looked into his eyes and my heart was aching. It was suddenly filled with love, a love that I had never felt before. It was more than just happiness but something new.

And I'll wind up every day
thinking about the way you make me feel.

Next Card,

When your lips touch my lips.
I smiled and continued reading.

Next Card,

And i'd crawl in side a cave.
Or live somewhere strange.
As long as Im with you
I have got what I need

He let go of my hand and I continued reading it.

Next Card,

We are gonna build a life together.
You and I forever and ever
And we'l, we'll make babies on the beach.

Next Card,

Under the stardust
And I'll hear your voice come through the door.
A thousand times, maybe more.

Next Card,

And I'll smile inside to know you re mine
Completely mine..

The music stopped and I turn the next card.

Will You Marry me and make this song a reality?

My eyes grew wide and I re-read it twice, thrice, again and again just to reconfirm and looked up at him with wide eyes.

He was holding a ring; my ring; his ring that he had given me nine years back. I gasped and instantly covered my mouth to stop myself from making any noise.

"Before you answer me, I need to say some things." He said I kept looking at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 99.2K 70
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
100K 5.7K 135
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
74.1K 5.9K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
160K 10.8K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...