My Love is Blind

By kimselaa

Kim Taehyung, the most feared name in South Korea, His personality was as hard as a rock, strict to his rules... More

Bunny Boy
New Gang
Payback
New Student
Before its too late
Apologize
Lips and Cream
Scent
A Deal
Can't get you out of my head
Leader
Only Fools for you
Make it right
Together
Cuddles and Kisses
Its Okay to be not Okay
Who is V
In Love with a Criminal
Sweet Lie
Innocence
Feel Special
My Pretty bunny
I Quit
Among Us
Just the way you are
Utopia
Still with you
Follow
Jealousy
Trust
Malignancy
A Tense Atmosphere
Incorrigible Romantique
Vacation pt1
Vacation pt2
Vacation pt3
taekook homecoming
The Meeting
You, me and her?
Sleepless Night
Lost
Forever
Forgiveness
Fate of a friendship
The Battle of life and death
My Love is Blind
My Love is Blind Cast

Checkmate

2.8K 179 10
By kimselaa

Few hours ago......

"Impossible I-i can't believe this shit  " Namjoon said while looking at his computer screen , he was sitting in the operator room . He got up hurriedly and pull off their emergency alarm , he suddenly realised jungkook's protection is must in a situation like this he must be scared hearing the alarm blew through the mansion and their territory , without wasting time he called Hoseok.

Hoseok rushed towards the operator's room
"What's wrong "

"First tell me where's jungkook " Namjoon cut him off.

"He went out with yoongi just few minutes ago why  "

"Wherever they went call him back right now "

"Don't worry he went to the HQ to meet V "

"HE WHAT!!!!" Namjoon screamed

"God what happened are you gonna explain me " Hoseok said and Namjoon pulled him towards the screen

"Look " the moment Hoseok saw this this mouth hung open and his eyes widen .

" Now quickly call yoongi "

"Y-yes " Hoseok called yoongi's number but everytime it went on recording .

"He's not picking up " Hoseok panicked

"That lazy bastard he might have kept his phone on silent . "

This time the call was picked up .

"Hello yoongi where are you " Hoseok asked immediately

"Umm Sir I'm trainee no 502  Suga has left his phone in the training room " the person on the call replied . The line from Hoseok's side went silent .

Namjoon and him shared a terrified look .

"Listen here who ever you are take some senior trained members with you to the HQ in full speed and bring back jungkook right now alright " Hoseok said

"Alright Sir" 

"Be quick it's an S rank Mission "

Meanwhile Namjoon started the rescue plan for Taehyung .

"Hello this is RM from the operator's room I need everyone to get ready and start heading today's the HQ immediately we are facing Code Red I repeat everyone get ready to move out to the HQ with weapons " he called out in the mic .

After that announcement there was a stampede type of rush among the members everyone was getting ready in their special bulletproof suit and taking out their weapons
.

" I have send some of our men's to bring back jungkook hopefully nothing bad happens " Hoseok said

After sometime many big cars loaded with armed guys was rushed to the HQ leading by Hoseok while some IT members stayed with Namjoon in the control room to guide them .

_________________________________________________

Just as jungkook was gonna step a car stopped it's way standing in front of him ,  He panicked seeing the black car coming out of nowhere that's how fast it was .

The door opened and jungkook was pulled in .

"What the hell are you doing leave me alone "

"Master Jeon I'm afraid you have to co operate with us and get in the car quickly "

"Why what wrong I wanted to meet taehyung , I'm not going anywhere without seeing him "

"We got orders to take you away from here sir you have to come with us we'll protect you "

"What do you mean " jungkook panicky said and took some steps back .
"What happened to taehyung is he in some danger I can't leave him hanging like this .

Jungkook was gonna make a run when the man started pulled jungkook inside he was struggling not wanting to leave taehyung alone but the man's grip was too harsh on his wrist that it started hurting him at this point . 

Out of no where a gunshot was heard and the man lose his grip on jungkook's hand he turned around to look it was .

"Hoseok hyung ?"

"Jungkook get down quickly " just as he said that loud firing was heard , the man who tried to pull jungkook was shot dead .

"Shit they are here let's run away " the man in the car said

"What about the boy "

"Leave him just run or else we'll die too"

Jungkook was crouching down covering his ears shaking badly . Hoseok rushed towards him .

"Jungkook are you alright " he weakly nodded his head .

He turned around and saw many armed guys were making their way inside the office .

"Hyung what's going on who were those people they said you ordered them then why did you attacked him "

"Shhh calm down jungkook actually we did send a team to rescue you but that car never reached here , we got to know there was an intruder among us and he removed the petrol from the car that's why they couldn't reach here . And on their place taeyong's men's came over here disguised as our men's to kidnap you ."

Jungkook's knees gave up and he sat on the ground shaking in fear . What if he didn't had protested and went with them ? He would have been kidnapped like last time . Just the thought of it was enough to have him a panic attack .

"T-taehyung I need h-himm , whatt happened to him is he a-alright "

"God jungkook your condition is getting worst let's get inside the car till taehyung comes " he said and made him sit inside while he was himself stressed because he himself didn't knew in what condition taehyung was . The gps on his car indicated that he has fallen from an abandoned bridge . They tracked his other gps which is  attached to his suit and it lead them to the HQ , and for the fact they knew he wasn't by himself in such conditions .

"Please be safe V, please" Hoseok said as he saw his men's going inside the hq in numbers . They silently entered looking out for any danger , they came across the enemies and that's when the shoot out started .

Pieces of glass with a smell of gunpowder lingering around bullets lying on the floor with pools of blood coming out of the dead bodies loud sound of firing of guns  , the whole office has turned into a battlefield . There was no mercy here in the Mafia  everyone is eachother's enemy and all they know is to kill if they ran across eachother .

_________________________________________________

Jennie carefully tied a cloth around taehyung's arms , he didn't even protested this time and let her do it cuz he himself was in pain but he didn't wanted to express it . They were sitting inside taehyung's office with himself kept as a hostage none of his men's could help him in such situation.

"Here done " she said and turned the chair on which he was sitting towards her
"Let's talk about what you have to do next "

Taehyung didn't responded and just kept his stone cold eyes looking everywhere else but Jennie , she sighed and continue speaking .

"I want you to take me back to your mansion, whereas jungkook ....he can stay but ......you have to break up with him because you are gonna be mine ....again" she exaggerated while walking in circles around taehyung who looked so lost sitting helplessly in the middle .

Suddenly he lifted up his head and smirked . Jennie got confused by taehyung's reaction .

"What's going on your mind , I swear taehyung if you play any dirty trick it won't be good for you I hope you know that,  you are out of your moves "

she said annoyingly but a laughing taehyung who was laughing loudly more like a manic got on her nerves.

"This is my last move "he said making her gulp in fear not knowing what trick does taehyung have up his sleeves .

"Checkmate" As he said that loud firing was heard outside the office .

"Madam we have been surrounded what do we do " a member came running out to inform her .

"Haven't you ever been in a gang war just fight against them you freeloaders show that even you'll are a part of Mafia "

"I'm sorry Madam but most of our men's have been killed we were just 14 while they have came prepared as an whole army " he said making Jennie boli in anger , taehyung's laugh wasn't helping the situation .

"Shut up you jerks you'll are good for nothing "

"But madam what do we do now "

"Just do what you are good at , fucking run "

She turned towards taehyung

"Don't think this ends here you just wait this time it was your win the next game will be ours congratulations on your rescue Kim " she said and ran away from the backside. 

_________________________________________________

Taehyung was carefully taken out of the HQ and they took him back to the mansion . Everyone wrapped up and helped the one who were injured during the fight . Hoseok sighed in relief to see taehyung fine except for his broken arm and a few cuts here and there anddd probably a sprained ankle ,  when Hoseok came back to the car to inform this good news to jungkook he found him sleeping due to exhaustion . He smiled and decided to let the boy rest , All the cars were back to the mansion .

A worried Namjoon ran towards them and helped taehyung lay in his bedroom . He had informed Jin about taehyung's condition in return hearing an ear piercing scream and a lecture about how they are being reckless . Jin was currently out of country he called a known doctor of his reach to the mansion whereas he was coming back by the next flight tomorrow to beat everyone's ass .

They all weren't ready for it after today,  it was really a very long day and a new experience for jungkook who is scared to death but little did he know this is just a start in his new life with the Mafia leader .

_________________________________________________

TBC.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.3K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
407K 17.3K 34
Jungkook is just a cute and kind college student who wants nothing but to be happy. What will happen to his now peaceful and happy life when his dad...
598K 22.3K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
1.5M 77K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...