๐๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By justlikeyourstories

She's his and He's hers. It's all they could of ever wished for and more, but as they should know by now... More

Hello Again!
Yellow Roses
Induce
E.A.M
Little Games
Asked So Nice
Portraits Of Betrayal
Dooms Day Event
Dead End Calls
Another Day, Another Dollar
Poison
Lemon Tea
Baby Mama
Crack In The Shower Glass
Brewing Blue
Slowly But Surely
Mysteries In Castello
My Wand
I Dont Beg
341 Knockturn Alley
Survived๏ฟผ The Sickness
Dont Make A Sound
Wet Stains
Paint An Elephant
Times Before Draco
Early Mornings And Unexpected Visitors
My Daughter
Babysitter?
Uncloseted Secrets๏ฟผ
So This Is Rich
Petty Lipped Flight Attendant
Fiji
Blood Stains Carpet
Not Again
Holding On
Vanilla
Warm Lips
Make Him Want You
Breakable
You Really Wanna Test Me?
Delusions๏ฟผ
Guest Bedroom
Please Dont Ever Leave Me
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S
A/N

Dray, Dray

10K 339 639
By justlikeyourstories

*Viewer discretion is advised😏*

Two chapters in one day, you guys are fucking welcome 🤍

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

I reached up Draco's pants and slowly pulled the belt through the loops, dropping it to the floor without another thought. Draco lifted his hips to pull his pants down along with his boxers and just as expected his erection sprung out.

I took it into my hand and gave him a few slow pumps, his mouth dropping open in a silent moan as he remained eye contact with me. I went to put my mouth over him when a knock came to the door. Draco and I jumped as I pushed myself under the desk and Draco moved his chair forwards, covering the fact he had no pants on at all.

"Come-" Draco cleared his throat "Come in" he shifted nervously in his chair as I covered a hand Over my mouth.

"Dray!" Cassiopeia's voice echoed through the room as Draco silently cursed.

"Hey" Draco smiled politely as I looked down and saw his cock was still throbbing. I smirked as I got an idea. I wrapped my hand around the base and slowly started to pump him once more.

His thighs tensed as he flinched in his seat.

"W- What can I do for y- you?" He asked as I smiled to myself and wrapped my mouth around the tip, making him draw in a sharp breath.

"I just wanted to see you!" She beamed as she clapped her hands once. I took Draco in further as he tried so hard not to let any noises escape from his mouth.

"Nows prob- probably not a good time-" he cut himself off with a quiet moan as i deep throated him, picking up the pace in my sucking as my hand jerked the small portion I couldn't take in my mouth.

"Why?" She asked, being so clueless to everything like she always was.

"Im kind of busy" he blurted out quickly as to stop from interrupting himself with another moan.

"Where's Anna?" She asked as I chuckled, sending vibrations from my throat onto his dick as he shuttered "Where is she? I couldn't find her"

Under the desk sucking my husband cock now go away. 

"She's- oh fuck-" he silently cursed as I swirled my tongue over his sensitive tip "She must be in the garden" he lied as I felt his thighs tense. I knew he was close and I hope for his sake that she was gone before he came because he won't be able to keep himself quiet.

"Oh! Ok thank you, Dray" she chirped before turning around and skipping out of the study, surprisingly closing the door behind her.

As soon as the click was heard he pulled from the desk slightly and stared down at me.

"Fuck- just like that. Nasty slut" I felt my clit throb as i sucked him harder "My pretty girl" his hands tangled it's self in my hair as he stared to thrust his hips into my mouth.

He hit the back of my throat and that's when he came, warm cum shooting down my throat as I swallowed it all. Draco glared down at me so I stuck out my tongue and showed him I had swallowed it all.

"Good girl" he praised as he pulled me out from under the desk and connected his lips with mine, tasting himself from me that made my pussy pulse even more.

"You think it's fucking funny? Sucking me off under the table whilst someone was in the room. Does it thrill you, Anna? Knowing we could be caught at any time?" He whispered against my lips as I moaned.

"Draco-"

"You can wait after dinner. Best know that you will be punished" his hand slipped around my throat, squeezing it just the right amount as he placed one last long kiss to my lips before pushing me away "Now leave, I wasn't lying when I said I was busy" he smirked as i whimpered. I was so fucking horny, I needed to do something, maybe I could-

"I wouldn't even think about it, Anna" Draco didn't look up from his paper work as I groaned and left the room.

Until After dinner it was. 

The house was now empty. Kehlani and everyone else had left with Elora about ten minutes ago, after dinner. Draco and I were alone for the first time in months. He was upstairs and I was still in the dining room helping the elf's tidy up.

Pretty much trying to stall time until I have to go upstairs. As excited as I was, I was also terrified but in a good way. It has been so long that I've forgotten how rough Draco can really be.

After I was finished and I had stalled as much a single could I finally made my way up stairs. I knew Draco would be in our room because I saw him go up there not too long ago.

I push open the door to find that Draco ain't in there and in some way it's a relief as I sit down on the bed. I look around and realise that I had really taken over his room.

My makeup sat crowded over his bathroom sink, my scent etched into his pillows, my clothes hanging out of his draw and my hot curler sitting on his bedside table.

"You think your sly?" I snap my head to the door where Draco stood, he was shirtless with only a park of grew sweat pants on, making my eyes go Steiger down to his bulge "You must know by now that I'm very skilled in Legilimency. I heard what you said about that little potter boy"

"Draco-"

"But I'm not mad and you know why? You can look at him and call him pretty all you like but at the end of the day I'm always the one to make you scream" Draco took a step closer to me, my breath hitching in my throat at the thought of what he heard me think "Nonetheless this is a punishment, so strip and lay on your back with your legs spread"

"Draco-"

"Do as I say or this will be ten times worse" he snapped a so nodded, slowly peeling the clothing from my body piece by piece until I was completely bare for him. The room had a chill to it but I had a feeling I wouldn't be chilly soon.

I laid flat on my back with my legs spread a so watched Draco walk around to the side of the bed, crouching down before pulling a large trunk for under the bed. I had never seen this trunk before which made it 10x scarier.

Draco lifted the trunk with little to no effort as he placed it on the bed next to me. I gulped as I watched him open the trunk and slowly pull out a spread bar, handcuffs and a blind fold.

Once he got what he needed he closed the trunk, leaving those items out and putting the trunk back under the bed. Not a word was spoken as Draco pulled the bar as wide as it could go and clicked it around my ankles, the cold silver sending shivers up my body.

Next he picked up the handcuffs, chaining one of my wrists to the bed post and then my other to the other side. I dare not protest. I didn't wanna make this worse.

He left the blind fold on the bed as I looked at him, completely exposed, not a inch of my body was hidden from Draco's gaze and touch. I was spread wide for him, my legs and arms were not able to move and that's exactly what he wanted.

"We're not using the blind fold yet. I want you to watch what I do to you" whispered as his lips ghosted mine. I whimpered softly as the throbbing on my core got stronger. I needed release but I knew I wasn't getting it anytime soon.

Draco walked around to the end of the bed once more, climbing in between my legs, having a clear view of my wet pussy.

His hands gripped onto my thighs, his finger tips lightly tracing the skin, teasing me as he would draw closer to my heat then stop and move away. It was making me whimper, soft sounds of desperation making Draco smirk.

His fingers traced my vulva before slowly dipping to my heat, massaging my wetness as I pulled against the restraints.

"It's hard isn't it? Receiving so much pleasure but there's not a damn thing you can do about it" he whispered, his breath fanning my pussy as his lips ghosted just above it.

"Draco, please" I whined as I instinctively tried to close my legs but the bar prevented that.

"I'm gonna sit on that chair over there and your gonna watch me stroke my cock, knowing you can't touch yourself or me" Draco smiled wickedly.

"Fuck" I moaned as he dipped his finger slowly into my begging whole. I clenched and unclenched around his still finger, hoping for some friction but I was unsuccessful.

He dipped his mouth and placed once long lick to my clit, making me moan out. The pleasure didn't last long as he completely pulled away, leaving em flustered and sexually frustrated.

He did what he said and walked to the arm chair just before the bed of the bed, keeping eye contact with me as he sat down and pulled his pants just Enough for his dick to spring free.

He wasted no time taking it into his hand, remaining his eye contact as he slowly started to stroke himself. I whined, needing so desperately to touch myself but I physically couldn't. 

He lapped his finger over his throbbing tip, letting out a small moan as he did so. The sounds he were making was torture as I sat there, forced to watch him pleasure himself.

His hand slowly speed up, stroking the whole way up and down, dropping his mouth open in pure bliss. I would take that the sight of me spread before him, nothing left unexposed was just the perfect picture for him.

"How does it feel? Watching me jerk myself while you sit there, wishing I was thrusting into you instead of my hand" he bit his bottom lips to suppress a big moan that threatened to leave his mouth as he speed, stroking at impossible pace.

I pulled against the restraints as hard as I could, the handcuffs clinking against the dark wooden bed frame. I moaned as I tiled my head back.

"Anna" Draco said sternly, causing me to look at him in the eye "Keep your eyes on me" his thumb lapped over his tip once more as he squirmed and started to thrust into his hand.

I couldn't take it anymore. If I watched him cum I don't know what I would do. My whole body was throbbing and my heart was racing. Sweat broke on my forehead as I watched his thighs tense.

He was close to cumming and I wasn't near at all. His thumb lapped over his tip one last time before ribbons of cum spat out onto his hand, a deep groan leaving Draco's throat as he Panted. Despite the orgasm he just had, he was still hard.

I gulped as he stood, walking slowly towards me. He unclipped the spread bar and instinctually my thighs clenched, trying to create friction but Draco tore them open once more and without warning, thrusted into me, completely forgetting about the blind fold.

His pace didn't start slow. It was rough and fast. I screamed and pulled on the handcuffs as our skin slapped together. He pulled out for a second and spun my around, the handcuffs twisting around my wrist as I kid on my stomach.

He thrusted into me and started again with his rough pace. I already felt myself get close. All his teasing and I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Filthy fucking whore" Draco spat as he grabbed onto my hips and thrusted all the way inside me.

"Fuck, Draco!" I shrieked, feeling my body shake with the huge amounts of pleasure I was receiving. Draco's hand reached around my front and started to rub my clit and that's when I felt my self get pushed over the edge.

"Cum on my cock, now" he grunted as I wasted no time and released with an earth shattering scream. Draco's hips stilled inside of me as he released. I was gonna have to take a morning after potion since the pills don't work anymore but right now I was exhausted.

After a minute Draco pulled out and reached over to uncuff my wrists. They dropped to my side as I collapsed on my back, Draco laying right beside me as we panted heavily together.

"We... need a... bath" Draco said, his voice breathless as I agreed and turned around into his arms.

Draco scooped me up and walked into the bathroom, sitting my down on the sink as I watched him run the bath.

This is the longest chapter I have ever written in my life holy fucking shit y'all.

I will go through and fix any mistakes later xx

Word count 2235.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.4K 34
Romance blossoms between Scorpius Malfoy and Rose Weasley in their seventh year when they are made head boy and head girl. But after a mass breakout...
185 1 15
{-A love story between Draco Malfoy and Esmeralda Snape-} {~He's loved her since the day he saw her, but he ruined everything before they even starte...
390 35 20
Your y/n Snape. You're on your second year at Hogwarts. Your boyfriend is Draco Malfoy and you love him, but you don't know if everyone shall know th...