The Silver Ranger

By xo_Writingxo

Isabella Thunderman is the oldest daughter of Hank and Barb Thunderman. She has moved from Hiddenville to esc... More

Character
Chapter 1: Return of the Prism
Chapter 2: Forged in Steel
Chapter 3: Live and Learn
Chapter 4: Presto Change-O
Chapter 5: Drive to Survive
Chapter 6: My Friend, Redbot
Chapter 7: Hack Attack
Chapter 8: Gold Rush
Chapter 9: Rocking and Rolling
Chapter 10: Unexpected visit
Chapter 11: The Ranger Ribbon
Chapter 12: Poisonous Plots
Chapter 13: Family Fusion
Chapter 14: Ace and the Race
Chapter 15: Thundermans; Secret Revealed part 1
Chapter 16: Thundermans; Secret Revealed part 2
Chapter 17: The Royal Rival
Chapter 18: The Royal Rumble
Chapter 19: Monkey Business
Chapter 20: The Adventures Of Redbot
Chapter 21: Abrakadanger
Chapter 22: Helping Hand
Chapter 23: Galvanax Attacks
Chapter 24: Come with the Mayhem
Chapter 26: Thunder in paradise part 2
Chapter 27: Grave Robber (Halloween-Special)
Chapter 28: Christmas special
Updated charater (Super Ninja Steel)
Chapter 29: Echoes of Evil
Chapter 30: Moment of Truth
Chapter 31: Tough Love
Chapter 32: Making Waves
Chapter 33: Game Plan
A/N
A/N again!!
Chapter 34: Attack of the Galactic Ninjas
Chapter 35: The Need for Speed
Chapter 36: Caught Red-Handed
Chapter 37: Outfoxed
Chapter 38: Dimensions in Danger
Chapter 39: Love Stings
Chapter 40: Fan Frenzy
Chapter 41: Sick and Family visits
Chapter 42: Prepare To Fail
Chapter 43: Sheriff Skyfire
Chapter 44: Tech Support
Chapter 45: All the President's Thunder-Men
Chapter 46: Car Trouble
Chapter 47: Happy to Be Me
Chapter 48: Boyfriend Chaos
Chapter 49: Monster Mix-up
Chapter 50: Magic Misfire
Chapter 51: Doom Signal
Chapter 52: Reaching the Nexus
Chapter 53: Z-Force troubles
Chapter 54: The Poisy Show
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 25: Thunder in paradise part 1

1.8K 31 0
By xo_Writingxo

I've had nightmares all the time for the past few days. And they are always the same.

~Nightmare~

Me and Phoebe are standing side by side on a stone above a lava flow. We both wear black clothes and have red strands in our hair. Both of us keep shooting plasma balls. We hear Dark Mayhem laughing viciously. We stop and our eyes glow red while Dark Mayhem continues to laugh.

~End nightmare~

I shoot up in my bed and breathe heavily. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I wash my face with cold water. I lean on the sink, look in the mirror and see my eyes glow red. "What is happening to me?" I ask myself as I stare at myself in the mirror. Then I hear a knock on the bathroom door. 

"Bella, are you okay?" Levi asked. Did I mention that Levi almost never left me alone after the Award Show? That's because I zone out often and act weird through the nightmares. When I zone out, I think of the consequences that having Dark Mayhem's powers could have. 

"Yeah, it was just a nightmare." I replied as I walked out of the bathroom. 

"Are you sure? Because since the Super Awards you have nightmares every night." Levi said. 

"I'm sure." I said. I hate to lie to him, but what would happen if he knew the real story. During breakfast I got a message from Phoebe. She too has had nightmares since we got Dark Mayhem's powers. 'I'm going to visit Dark Mayhem to see if we can stop it' it said. 

'Great, I'm coming.' I sent back. "Levi, Phoebe needs me so I'm going to see her. So when you leave, can you lock the door? My key is on the table at the door." I said. 

"You do know we have to meet the others in the park later, right?" Levi asked. 

"I will be there. See you later." I said before I gave him a quick kiss, grabbed my helmet and walked out.  I got on my motorcycle en went to the Metroburg Superjail. 

Phoebe and I walked inside the area where Dark Mayhem's cell is. "Well, we meet again." Dark Mayhem said with his back to us. "ThunderGirl and ThunderWoman." He added as he turned around. 

"Dark Mayhem, I see you've been working on your dramatic turns." Phoebe said. 

"Yes, Well I've had a lot of time to practice. Since you had me trown in Superjail!" Dark Mayhem said. 

"Strongdor here too." Strongdor said while showing himself. 

"Oh, I begged them to put me in an isolation cell." Dark Mayhem said. 

"I understand. I don't blame you." I said while looking at Strongdor. 

"Why have you come? To revel in my humiliation?" Dark Mayhem asked. 

"No." Phoebe said. 

"Although it is quit of fun." I mumbled. 

"We here because I borrowed your powers from the orb and Isabella accidentally got them too and we can't put them back." Phoebe explained. 

"They are not just powers, but evil powers." Dark Mayhem said. "And now that evil is taken hold of you, from within." Dark Mayhem added. 

"No, that's impossible! I'm a superhero." Phoebe said. 

"Come on Pheebs, I know we shouldn't have come here." I said as I took her arm and walked away. 

"Then I guess you don't want to rule the world." Dark Mayhem said. That made us stop. We turned immediately. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked. 

"Strongdor also confused." Strongdor said. 

"With my evil you can complete my master plan. Everything you need is in a cave at the bottom of the Weeping Volcano in Hawaii." Dark Mayhem said. 

"The Weeping Volcano." We repeated. 

"What am I saying? Why are we even listening to you?" Phoebe asked while we turned around. 

"Don't fight it. Finish my work and take my revenge on the hero world." Dark Mayhem said. 

"We don't want to rule the world." I said. 

"You do." Dark Mayhem said that turned us around. "I can see it in your eyes." He continued. 

"Stop talking!" Phoebe said. 

"It's just a matter of time ThunderGirl and ThunderWoman." Dark Mayhem said. "Soon you will be just like me!" Dark Mayhem exclaimed. 

"We will never be  evil like you!!!" Phoebe called out as we used our telekinesis to push him to the wall. Our eyes glowed red and red strands appeared in our hair. 

"We will be even more evil." I said graying. We released him so that he fell to the ground. Strongdor quickly hid under his blanket. "Come on Phoebe." I said as I started to walk away. "We have a world to conquer." I added.

"Okay, get your stuff and then you teleport us to Hawaii." Phoebe said. 

"That is not possible." I said. "What why not?" Phoebe asked. 

"If I suddenly leave, my friends start asking questions. And especially Levi, he already thinks something is wrong." I explained. 

"Then how do we get to Hawaii?" Phoebe asked. 

"Chloe." I said. 

"And that's not going to raise any questions?" Phoebe asked. 

"Listen, I need to meet my friends at the park in a minute. If you and Chloe come and say you need me for a few days, they'll know where I am. Part of it." I explained. 

"That should work." Phoebe said. 

"Oh, and if anyone asks about the red locks, tell them it's a little sister. Because we both have it." I said. 

"Why?" Phoebe asked. 

"I know you and my friends. You are going to react very suspicious when somebody asked about it and my friends are going to question me about it. And if they can check it with you and it is correct, there is nothing wrong." I explained. 

"Good, see you Isa." Phoebe said as she went the other way and I got on my motorcycle.

I soon arrived at the park. I parked my motorcycle and walked towards the others. "Hey." I said to show that I was there. 

"Hey Love, here are your keys." Levi said as he gave me the keys. I saw Hayley looking at my hair and nudge Sarah with her elbow. Sarah looked confused, but that changed when she saw what Hayley meant. 

"When did you get those red locks done, Bells?" Sarah asked  making everyone look at me. 

"Phoebe and I did that after I helped her." I said. I don't know what happened to me but when I looked at a bottle of water my eyes glowed red. I had the urge to throw it over someone. I didn't and my eyes stopped glowing. When my eyes stopped glowing I lost the urge. Then I heard my phone. It was a message from Phoebe. 'Plan failed.' it said. 'God dammit Phoebe!!' I thought.  Not much later I received a call. I got up and answered. "What?" I asked uninterested. 

"Isa, we -." Phoebe said. 

"Stop! What just happened that made the plan fail?" I asked. 

"Chloe said she would take us to Hawaii. Then Mom said a trip to Hawaii was a good idea. So we're going to Hawaii with all our family." Phoebe explained. 

"Look at it positively, it could have turned out much worse." I said. 

"You're right, all that's left to do now is get away from our family so we can go to the Weeping Volcano." Phoebe said. 

"The plan is back in action." I said as I turned graying so that I looked at my friends and my eyes got a red glow. I saw Levi look my way with a raised eyebrow. 'He saw the red glow, hasn't he? What now?' I thought. 'Walk back and just pretend nothing is wrong.' I answered my own questions in my head. "Phoebe, we both are going to walk back to the others and pretend nothing's going to happen in Hawaii, okay?" I whispered.

"Mhm." Phoebe hummed in response.

"Yes, that's certainly a nice idea." I said while walking back. 

"I think so too. So you're coming?" Phoebe asked. 

"Of course I'm going to Hawaii, we can't disappoint Mom and Dad." I said. 

"I totally agree, so I see then?" Phoebe asked. 

"Yes, until then Pheebs." I said while hanging up. "Apparently my parents want to go to Hawaii with our family." I told the others who looked at me confused. 

"Couldn't they have told you that earlier? I mean you were just there, right?" Brody said. 

"Phoebe said they made it last minute. And I knew they wanted to go on a trip with our family but didn't know where to go yet." I said. "Anyway, I'd better pack my things. Sorry to have to leave sooner." I said and walked back to my motorcycle and drove back home.

⊹˙⋆ The Silver Ranger ⋆˙⊹

The whole flight, me and Phoebe sat with our noses in the maps of Hawaii. "Look at those palm trees." Nora said when we arrived at our Hotel. 

"Aloha." Employees said while hanging flower wreaths around our necks. 

"Guys, can you believe we're actually in Hawaii?" Mom asked. 

"I'm just glad we're off the plane. I hate flying." Dad said. 

"You are a flying superhero." Nora said. 

"I know, but airplanes are different." Dad said making me shake my head. "How do they stay up?" Dad added. 

"Wow." Mom said. 

"Dad, go check in, so I can get to the beach and introduce these ladies to these big kahunas." Max said while he was flexing his mucles. I shook my head and walked away with Phoebe

"Hey, nametag. Do you know where the Weeping Volcano is?" Phoebe asked a employee.

"No, sorry." He answered and he walked away.

"You will be sorry." I said as I used my telekines to make him trip. I smiled and fistbumped Phoebe.

"Phoebe, Isabella, you still staring at that map about Hawaii's volcanoes? You had your nose burried in it the entire flight." Mom said.

"You know what they say. You really know a place till you know their volcanoes" Phoebe said.

"Nobody says that." Max said as he walked over to us..

"You know what they do say: Shut your pineapple hole." I said with a smile.

"Well we're all checked in and I scored us all tickets for tonights Luau." Dad informed us while he walked over to us.  You heard things like "wow!" and "Cool!" as a reaction

"What's a Luau?" Chloe asked.

"It's a big Hawaii dinner with huala dancers." Nora explained.

"And fire dancers." Billy added.

"And pork, Chloe." Dad said. "So much pork." He added.

"Is that all he can think about?" I asked myself. Phoebe heard it and began to laugh softly.

"You're scaring me." Chloe said to dad.

"Come on, check out the room." Dad said while he grabbed her hand. We went to the room and got dressed to go to the beach.

⊹˙⋆ The Silver Ranger ⋆˙⊹

(A/N: This is what Isabella wears for the rest off the chapter. So you have an idea of what she wears at Hawaii)

At the beach Mom and Dad were sitting on sunbeds watching everyone, Billy, Chloe and Nora were building a sand castle and Max was probably flirting with girls. And you guessed it, me and Phoebe are still looking at the map of Hawaii's volcanoes

"Hey, kids. How is that sand castle comming?" I heard mom ask.

"actually, we decide to go a different way." I heard Nora reply. I looked that way for a moment and saw that they had buried Billy in the sand.

"The weird part is that is not even my foot." Billy said referring to the foot that rose above the sand.

"I fix that." Chloe said. Then she takes a bucket and puts it over the foot, making me laugh softly.

"Now here is a side they dont mention in the travel bus." Max said to a girl. "Mount I want to date ye" He added as he flexed his left muscle. "And mount what is ye number." Max added as he flexed his right muscle too. In his right hand he had his phone. I couldn't hear what the girl said but it has to be a yes because he wanted to handed her his phone. The fishing hook of the gill caster 600x was only attached to his phone, so Dad pulled it from Max's hands.

"Sorry Max, the gill caster 600x is a powerful machine." Dad said while rolling it back up and Max turned around. I saw the girl walk away.

"Wait don't go! I don't even know this people!" Max shouted to the girl as he faced the way she is walking. "Dad!" Max said as he turned around to look at him.

"Max, this is supposed to be a family vacation." Dad said. "So come over here and flex for us." Dad added.

"There're waterfalls on each side of the volcano." Phoebe said while she pointed one out.

"Found the Weeping Volcano." I said as I stood up. 

"Time to go." Phoebe said as she closed the map about volcanoes and stood up.

"No, Phoebe, Isa!" Mam riep. "Come! we're going to make a family selfie." Mam added. I groaned as I started to walked towards them. I stopped when I heard Phoebe talk to one of the employees.

"Uh, aloha." Phoebe said. "Do you have that could distract my entire family while I go create chaos?" Phoebe asked. The employee gave her some flyers with activities. "O,great. Thank you." Phoebe said.  

"Nice fanny pack." I said to the employee. "Said no one ever." I added while the employee was out of hearing range. We quickly joined our family.

"Everybody say Thunderfam." Mam said.

"Thunderfam." We all said.

"Great family!" I said and if you listened carefully you could hear the sarcasm. "Anyway, Phoebe and I pick up some brochures." I said before Phoebe started to distribute the brochures.

"There are so many fun activities here." Phoebe said.

"O look! There is an art class starting in 5 minutes." I said.

"I wanna go there." Chloe said.

"Of cours you do. Because you're not an idiot." Phoebe said.

"Here is a brochure about kite-surfing." Billy said.

"That's kinda cool." Max said.

"I'm down." Nora said.

"Waitttt." Dad said. "We're supposed to be doing things as a family." He added.

"Well, Hank just let them go kite surfing while we take Chloe to the craft club." Mom said. 

"Alright. But we're all gonna be at Luau for pork time." Dad said. "Uh, family time." Dad corrected.

"Perfect." I said.

"Now everyone has a fun hawaiian thing to do." Phoebe said. "Go do that. Bye." She added and the two of us started to walk away.

"Wait." Dad said making us turn around. "You can't just go off by yourself." He added.

"You know that there are two of us right?" I asked but was ignored.

"Yeah tell her dad." Max said. Phoebe and I both gave him a look. "What? If I'm stuck with our annoying family, so are you." He said.

"Max's .. horrible words are right." Dad said.  "You can either go with them or come with us." He added.

"Fine, I guess we will go kite-surfing." Phoebe said with fake enthusiasm.

"Let's go." I said. We started walking towards kite surfing but were stopped by Nora.

"Wait, shouldn't we ..." Nora started.

"Unbury Billy?" Max finished. "Yeah." He said and turned around.

"This is going to be a long day." I said to Phoebe.

⊹˙⋆ The Silver Ranger ⋆˙⊹

"Okay, let's start with te kite-surfing lesson." The instructor said. "Who wants to go firts?" He asked. "How about one of you two?" He said as he pointed towards Phoebe and I.

"How about I hit you with a coconut?" Phoebe and I said in unison.

"Huh?" The instructor asked.

"I mean, Billy why wont you go." I said while I nudged him forward.

"I'm in." Billy said as he walked further. Me and Phoebe quickly walked away from them.

"Hey, Hey, Hey." Max said before turning us around with his telekinesis. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked. "You have to film me kite-surfing so that I can show every girl on the island." He added.

"Feet in the straps." The instructor said to Billy. "Awesome. You can grab this. Hold on tight." He said as he handed Billy the handle of the kite. 

"Time for an evil distraction." I said to Phoebe making her nod.

"Kite-surfing is the safest extreme activity in Hawaii." The instructor said. "As long as you're properly trained." He added. Then Phoebe used her telekinesis to trow Billy with his kite onto the ocean. 

"I'm not properly trained." Billy exclaimed. Quickly, me and Phoebe ran away from them. We came by a kiosk

"Hey, floral blouse. What is the fastest way to the hala makalaka volcano?" Phoebe asked.

"You must float with the hummingbird as he follows the rainbow across hibiscus-" The man began.

"Just tell us!" I interrupted him.

"ATV, 100 bucks an hour." The man said.

"Charge it to Hank Thunderman." Me and Phoebe said. Me and Phoebe quickly got on an ATV and headed for the volcano.

After a while I heard another ATV following us. I quickly looked back and saw Max. "Max is following us." I called out to Phoebe.

"Stop following us Max!!" Phoebe shouted to him.

"Don't make me use powers, girls!!" Max shouted to us.

"Just leave us alone!!" I shouted to him. Max used his heat breath to break one of Phoebe's tires. As a result, Phoebe was unable to continue driving. I immediately turned and drove towards the twins.

"Look at what you did." Phoebe said while she removed her helmet.

"Then you should have stopped yourself. You lead Billy in danger back there. What's you're problem lately?" Max said.

"Stop following us Max or we will show you what danger really is." Phoebe said.

"See, that's exactly what I'm talking about." Max said. "You have been acting like an evil jerk ever since you used Dark Mayhem's powers." Max explained.

"We're warning you, Max." I said as our eyes glowed red for a moment.

"You never gave them back." Max said in realization and shock.

"Of course not. How else is a girl supposed to take over the world?" Phoebe said. Me and Phoebe both made a plasma ball in our hand and fired it at him.  Phoebe put her helmet back on and sat on Max's ATV while I sat on mine. Together we continued to drive towards the volcano.

⊹˙⋆ The Silver Ranger ⋆˙⊹

"We searched the entire cave and there is nothing in here." Phoebe said.

"I keep believing that Dark Mayhem scammed us." I said while trying to lean against one of the stones but the stone moved forward like a switch. I put the stone back in its original position. Then I heard the sound of something open. I looked ahead and saw that a piece of rock had opened. There was a robot head in the space behind it.

"Then that happend." Phoebe said. Then the eyes of the head glowed red.

"Greetings." The head said. Phoebe screamed as she backed away. "I'm Destructo." He added. Phoebe and I looked at each other before we turned back to him. "Nothing? Urgh, that's what I get for being a sidekick." He said.

"You're Dark Mayhem's sidekick?" Phoebe asked. "Where is your body?" She added.

"Dark Mayhem was afraid I was to powerful, so he never attached it. Which stinks becauce it had armor plates and rocket feet and molecular turbo drives and hand blasters, oeh and-." Destructo said.

"Hey, your body was cool, we get it!" I said cutting him off.

"Look, Dark Mayhem send us here to finish his master plan." Phoebe explained.

"Really?" Destructo asked. "Then you know about his secret supply of Malvexium." He added.

"Malvexium?" Phoebe asked.

"You mean the only element that can destroy hero's powers?" Phoebe and I asked in unison.

"No, the diaper creme." Destructo said sarcastically. "Yes, that Malvexium!" He exclaimed. "He was going to use the volcano to spread the Malvexium the earth's atmosphere. " He explained the plan.

"Leaving every Superhero and Supervillain powerless." I said.

"Except himself, because he will be safe in his escape pad flying high above the earth." Destructo continued.

"The he return and be the only one with powers, allowing him to take over the world." Phoebe said.

"Can I possibly finish the sentence." Destructo snapped. Phoebe and I both gave him a 'really' look. "Now, everything we need is in Dark Mayhem's volcano lair. All you need to do is get me there." He explained. the moment Phoebe wanted to pick him up, we heard Nora scream.

"Ahhh, spider!!!" Nora screamed while she jumped out of her hidingspot. Phoebe and I turned around and saw Max, Billy and Nora standing there. "I probably could have handeld that beter." Nora said. Max walked over to us.

"You shouldn't have come here, Max." Phoebe said.

"I had to." Max said. "You need my help to beat Dark Mayhem's evil." He added.

"It's our evil now." I said. "And it's stronger then yours ever was." I added.

"Give it up, Isabella, Phoebe." Max said. "Your evil days are over." He added as he held the orb up.

"The orb." Phoebe said. "Max, put that down." Phoebe orded.

"This is for your own good." Max said as he aimed it at us. Phoebe made a plasma ball and threw it at Max. It hit him and prevented Max from reaching the orb. Our eyes glowed red. I made a plasma ball and was ready to shoot it. "No, Isa. The orb is your only chance." Max said. I felt myself switching between my normal self and bad self. Max probably saw it because he looked at me hopefully. Eventually my bad self took over all over again. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I guess we're out of chances." I said as I trew the plasma ball at the orb, destroying it.

"Let's get to the volcano lair, Destructo." Phoebe said as she picked him up. 

"We got a world to take over." Phoebe and I said in unison as we turned around and started to walk out of the cave.

"Nice to meet you guys." Destructo said towards the others while Phoebe and I walked towards the exit. Then he started to laugh viciously.

"Phoebe, Isa, Get back here!!" Max shouted as we walked out of the cave.

"Are you doing these?" I asked Phoebe. 

"My pleasure." Phoebe replied. She made a plasma ball and aimed it at the stones above the exit. After the plasma ball hit the stones, they fell down and made sure Max, Billy and Nora couldn't get out. 

"Enjoy your new home." I called out smirking. Phoebe and I fistbumped and walked away. "And now, Let's go to that lair like the Thunder!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.3K 24
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง โธป โ•ฐโ”€โžค ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—”๐— ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—ฌ. โ When Galvanax, cruel ch...
405K 7.6K 17
The Sheriff's Daughter (a Jordan Parrish fan fiction) Warning: DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT read unless you're up to Season 4 of Teen Wolf. BIG SPOILE...
11.1K 323 22
Life was hard for the Bradley siblings. Between losing their parents and having to fend for themselves things seemed unfair. However they found light...
787 25 7
following the tragic events of a deadly virus, cameron marie struggles to accept, and readjust, to her new life - both as a survivor and a power rang...