COMPLETE ME

由 aberry216

It was YOU who shown me different 更多

CAST
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
X
XI.
XII.
XIII
XIV.
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XVIIII
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XVLII
XVLIII
XLIII
XLV
XVLI
XLVII
XLVIII Pt.1
XLIX Pt.2
L
LI.
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
Not A chapter !!!
LXVIII

I.

9.2K 200 20
由 aberry216

Giovanni Dior White
MARCH 2021
Location: Atlanta,Georgia

Arriving to my new residence, well I'm new to the city . I moved down here to Atlanta from Oakland, California, it was time for me to leave my mama house & live on my own . Oakland was an okay environment if it wasn't any shootings . But I'm use to it now, it's a new normal for me .

"Thank you sir" handling him a 20 dollar tip .
I received my keys while I was in Oakland, but I had Tae and Ari decorate my condo, so they got my keys . The only thing I really have to do is Grocery Shop.

Shooting a text over to Ari seeing if she can take me to the grocery store since my car won't be down here until Tuesday.

Me
- Bitch 🥺!!! I just got in Atlanta, can you take me to the store so I can get groceries

Ms.Pooh 🍯
- OMG,I missed you & yes . Send me your location and I'll be there soon .

Me
Shared location with Ms.Pooh🍯

20 minutes later ..

Ms.Pooh 🍯
- outside bitch.

"Why you didn't tell me to pick you up from the airport , you know I woulda came got your ugly ass" Ari said while pulling off

"Now you know damn well , ion like waiting on your ass ; you took to damn long picking me up while I came down here last time looking for places" I side eyed her

"Shut up G, that didn't count I forgot to put gas in the car the night before" Ari Chuckled

"But we going out tonight since it's your official first night" Ari said pulling up at Walmart

"Yeah , I bet you did forget to get gas & good cause I haven't been out since you & Tae ass left me in Oakland"

30 minutes later ..

"I forgot some chips go head and go to register and I'll meet you there"

"Hurry your ass up girl" Ari told me while she walking towards the registers.

"How df.... they don't got my chips" I stopped what I was doing cause this couple was sitting here going back and forth like they didn't have a care in the world who heard their argument

"Man India, I'm not about to do this right now. We ain't together, I only communicate with you when I want to see Willow." The man with blonde dreads said.

"Whatever , you just wanna fuck with other bitches" I guess she was his babymama .

"Yeah , I do fuck with other bitches because I don't want you . You was a one night stand that got clingy & got pregnant.

Damn, that's nigga obviously don't want you sus move on asap ... I thought to myself . I didn't even get no chips .

Walking back in line with Ari , "Damn girl what happened to the chips"

"This damn store don't have them & I was being nosey this girl just got embarrassed in so many ways with the words only bitch" I told Ari while the cashier was ringing up my items.

5 hours later ...

It was now 8 pm & Ari and Tae supposed to be here to get dressed up so we can leave out at 10.

Hearing a knock on the door , it only had to Ari or Tae since they knew where I lived at .

"Hey babies" giving them a hug . I already had my bath I just got to put me something on .

"Us too but I got 2 girls I want you to meet . They going to meet us at the club."

"Okay". I shrugged my shoulders

"G, you never told me what happened when you went to get them chips"

Oh yeah , I was looking for the chips when I heard this dude say " India we ain't together , I only communicate with you about Willow"

Then she gone say out of all things that's was gone hurt her feelings even more " you just wanna fuck on other bitches"

At this time I'm not even worried about them damn chips because I had a whole soap opera in front of me . "Plus , I'm not gone lie the dude was cute as hell."

But back to the story his ass told her"Yeah , I do fuck with other bitches because I don't want you . You was a one night stand that got clingy & got pregnant." at that point I walked away and came back to you .

"What did she look like because , if you talking about the India who came and got her hair done by me then that girl is slow as hell. Durk been told
her it was over but you know how females be over dick."

" she was light-skin with a pretty shape and big lips"

"Yep that's her slow ass . She thought the baby was gone keep him . She telling all they business each time she come get her hair done ." Tae said.

"Well damn that bitch dumb", we busted out laughing .

"I'm fenna go put my clothes on , I'll be ready in 30 minutes". I walked in towards my room.

40 minutes later ..

"Take my pictures Tae"

Liked by: AriDaDon and 33,456 others
Giovanni_foreign- I don't keep, I keep scoring 💕

Omniscient
Location:Gold Room

Giovanni, Tae & Ari makes their way to the VIP section where the other two girls were that Tae wanted Giovanni to meet . All three girls met & kicked off on a good start .

"We got Lil Durk & OTF in the building" the dj shouted through the mic.

Giovanni was looking at Durk while they were walking to the section right in front of them . She was looking at Durk features & the way he dressed .

Durk on the other hand , noticed her stare and licked his bottom lip looking her up and down from his seat.

Giovanni hurried and looked away from Durk and continued to drink and smoke her hookah. She was getting moist just by him looking at her.

Durk chuckled after she looked away from him & he begin to order drinks & had strippers come over to give out lap dances .

£

**Tell me what you think so far . Do you like it?
** Nothing against India , I love her and Durk but sometimes let make reality into fantasy

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

112K 4.1K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...
Someone New 由 debonair

青少年小说

154K 2.6K 47
just read
46.1K 3.1K 13
"You gotta' trust me at some point baby, just let go" BWWM
84.9K 1.2K 11
"this that hood love that good love"