In Love again.... | Hermione...

Por hoomaniess

๐“‘๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ Inspired by: whoopsies13 Thi... Mais

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 17

3.5K 123 63
Por hoomaniess

♗♗♗

Y/N was sat on a bench with her group of friends, they all were indulge in each other's conversations though the Ravenclaw looked a little glum.

Hermione and Ron weren't sitting with the group, they were sitting on the ground beside the tree with Ginny, in their own conversation as the Ravenclaw watched, she's starting to get use to not having them around.

At this point, she's really done trying to explain herself, if Hermione doesn't want to listen or try to fix their relationship, so be it. She's got better things to worry about right now, especially with the thought that once again her and Harry are being hunted down.

Just then, Neville appeared, he approached the group of friends with a book in his hold, though he held the same awestruck expression everytime he'd see Y/N, "Ama-zing..."

"Neville, you're doing it again." Y/N grumbled, causing Neville to snap out of his trance as an apologetic expression spreaded across his face, "Oh, right..Sorry."

"Oh give him a break, Y/N..At least he admires you." Caleb mused, earning an unamused glare from the Ravenclaw as he shot his hands up defensively and shrugged, "It's better than all the dirty looks everybody else is giving you."

The Ravenclaw rolled her eyes and slumped deeper into her seat, "That..sadly, is true."she sighed before shifting her gaze to see Neville buried in a book.

Curiously, she tilted her head slightly and scanned the front page, "Magical Water Plants of the Mediterranean?"

Neville noticed the girl's curious look as his smile widened and nodded, "Moody gave it to me." he told, "You know, that day we had tea."

The Ravenclaw nodded, "That's nice of him.." she hummed, earning a wide grin from the boy as he went back to his book.

She shifted her gaze up to the sky, watching a few birds soar through the beautiful blue sky, the slowly moving clouds, she wondered, what it's like up there? Though, she was too in her thoughts to notice the sound of footsteps approaching her.

Instead, the sound of someone clearing their throat seemed to catch her attention as shifted her gaze to the person infront of her, instantly her face fell emotionless as she noticed who it was.

"Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvarti that Hagrid's looking for you." Hermione monotone, earning a quizzical look from the Ravenclaw.

"What?" she questioned bluntly, "Pavarti told Dean to tell Ronald-" Hermione stopped herself as she shook her head irritatedly, "Oh don't make me repeat it-"

"I didn't." Y/N interjected coldly as she crossed her arms, noticing the bushy-haired girls eyebrows furrowing slightly together before shaking her head slightly once more, averting her gaze from the Ravenclaw as she looked down to her feet.

"Hagrid's looking for you." she told lowly, earning a hum from the Ravenclaw, "Okay, thanks, you can go now."

The bushy-haired girl's lips pursed slightly together as she nodded and turned away, though the Ravenclaw wanted to give Ronald some of his own medicine, "But tell Ronald-"

"I'm not an owl!" Hermione snapped at the Ravenclaw, though she didn't flinch, she held the same blank face throughout the entire conversation.

She sighed and nodded before she stood up and turned away from the bushy-haired girl, ignoring her existence entirely, not noticing her angry expression faltering into a frowned one.

The Ravenclaw turned to the group of friends and smiled like nothing had happened, "I'll be going to the library, do some reading to prepare myself for the Tournament." she told cheerfully as she shifted her gaze towards the raven-haired boy, "Mind joining me, Har? Could use your help."

The raven-haired boy stared at the Ravenclaw dazed in confusion before slowly nodding, "Um..sure..?" he responded to which the Ravenclaw beamed at.

Harry skeptically stood up and swung his bag over his shoulder before motioning next to the Ravenclaw, the group exchanged questioning glances to the raven-haired boy to which he cluelessly shrugged at.

The Ravenclaw sent the group one final glance, with a wide grin and waved at them, "See you lot later, don't miss me too much." she mused, though no one responded as they all sat there dazed at the girl's sudden change of emotion.

Though, it seemed only Lizzy knew what was going on, as she glanced over to the bushy-haired girl who was still standing there with a frowned expression. "So, when are you both going to actually talk?"

Hermione snapped out of her gaze and turned to the blonde-haired girl, everyone in the group seemed to have heard the conversation as they all were now staring at the bushy-haired girl.

Though, Hermione quickly changed her emotion, trying to show that she didn't care, "I don't know what you're talking about." she told nonchalantly with a shrug, earning a scoff from Lizzy.

"Are you not worried for her at all? She's about to participate in a Tournament that are meant for people who have learnt advanced magic, she's only fourteen." she stated, though the bushy-haired girl kept with her act.

"I think she'll manage" she responded, earning another scoff, this time from Caleb, "You really believe in Pansy's lie? All that she said was a li-"

"I don't!" Hermione retorted sharply, "It's our relationship, I have my reasons to be upset with her-"

"She's going to die without your help, you're the Brightest Witch of Our Age." Aidan interjected, earning a nod from Lizzy.

"She's already stressed from everybody including one of her best friend hating on her, she's having sleepless nights, Mione, she's just good at hiding it." Lizzy stated, watching the bushy-haired girl's lips pursing together as a sudden guilt rushed over her.

Caleb sighed as she stood up and motioned next to the bushy-haired girl, swinging his arm over her shoulder, "Look, we're not asking you to forgive her entirely, I know that's easier said than done. But at least help her, we both know we wouldn't want her to end up dying in this Tournament."

"I don't know what Y/N said that day but please, she needs you Mione. You know Y/N, she wouldn't admit it but she really really needs you by her side, you don't have to be her girlfriend just at least be there." Lizzy pleaded.

Hermione was speechless, she hadn't realised how much Y/N was actually going through, she hadn't realised how the girl has been having sleepless night. She felt like she just got a hit in the face to wake her up into reality.

"I'll try.." she murmured lowly to which Lizzy, Caleb and Aidan beamed at. Lizzy nodded her head to the side, "Go on then, she's at the Library."

The bushy-haired girl nodded as she motioned out of the courtyard. It was hard for her to admit but it's true, even if she had hatred against the Ravenclaw right now, she still wouldn't want her to die from it.

♗♗♗

The bushy-haired girl hadn't realise that she had been running to the Library, it was until she reached the doorway had she realised it as her chest was heaving up and down, gasping for air to catch her breath.

When she felt herself calm down a little, she then entered the Library, sending Madam Pince a smile before she headed to the back of the library.

Her face lit up as she saw Y/N sat on her table with the raven-haired boy, though she noticed how they were talking to someone across the table, curiously she quickened her pace, her smile instantly faltered into a scowl as she noticed the familiar Beauxbaton girl.

Usually she would just turn away, though not today she thought. She held her chin up and walked towards the table, Angelique was the first to notice as she beamed at the bushy-haired girl, earning Y/N and Harry's attention as they turned around to see the bushy-haired girl walking towards them.

Y/N rolled her eyes with a huff and turned back to the front of her, immediately going back to the book in front of her. However, Harry seemed pleased to see the bushy-haired girl's appearance.

Hermione took the seat next to Angelique, to her surprise Angelique was very welcoming to her as she extended her arm, holding a wide grin, "Hi, vinally ve are able to meet! I'm Angelique Duval."

The bushy-haired girl's pit of jealousy had gone away slightly, she hadn't expect Angelique to be the friendly type. She accepted her hand and shaked it, reciprocating the smile, "Nice to meet you, I'm Hermione Granger."

Harry's grin only widened as he watched the friendliness of the two, he would assume that Hermione would maybe come off a little rude, but to his surprise they seemed very friendly, "You came just in time Mione, we just needed some help-"

"No, we can manage." Y/N cut off the raven-haired boy's sentence, her eyes still scanning over the book in front of her, "Why're you here anyway? Thought you didn't want to talk to me."

Though, there was no response from Hermione as the Ravenclaw shut her book and sent Angelique and Harry a smile, once again ignoring the bushy-haired girl's existence as she grabbed her book and stood up, "I'll head to my dorm, if you find anything to tell-"

"Oh just stop it will you?" Hermione snapped, though in a hushed tone considering they were in the Library. "I get it, we're not on talking terms but, I'd rather hate on you as a person than a ghost,I'm just here to help. that's it."

Y/N let out a low huff before she hesitantly dragged her chair back and took a seat, flipping her book back open, "Even if I do become a ghost I'll make sure you're the person I haunt." Y/N grumbled lowly, earning a hum from Hermione.

"Then, I'll make sure you don't turn into one." she countered back as she too buried herself in a book.

A deeply puzzled expression spread across Harry's face, not understanding the whole conversation the two girls had. However, Angelique held an amused smile before turning back to the book in front of her.

Y/N seemed to notice Harry frozen in his spot as she glanced up to him, "Don't you have a question to ask Granger?" she questioned in an obvious tone causing the boy to snap out of his gaze as he replied with a nod.

He turned to Hermione, turning the book around and began to ask her questions to which she willingly answered.

The Ravenclaw didn't want to give the bushy-haired girl attention as she pretended to read the book in front of her, though her ears were listening intently to what the bushy-haired girl was explaining.

She hated to admit it but it's true, she needed her help. The entire time they were in the Library, she and Hermione hadn't exchanged a single word directly, they'd use Angelique and Harry to get their answers from each other.

Harry found this despicably irritating, though Angelique found it rather amusing. They went on like this for hours and hours as they tried to search for anything that might've helped the Ravenclaw.

-

"Where exactly are you taking me Hagrid?" Y/N questioned as she trailed behind the half-giant as they walked through the Forest.

"Wouldn' be righ' if I tol' yeh tha', now would it, Y/N. Migh' find yeh sneakin' out here on yer own one nigh'." Hagrid stated as the girl glanced around queasily at the eerie darkness, "Yeah..that could happen.."

Just then, in the distance men shouting came in clearly, followed by an ear-splitting roar. Hagrid glanced over his shoulder to the Ravenclaw, grinning as he gestured for her to come closer.

Curiously the Ravenclaw obliged, instantly she felt her heart stop beating, Gangs of Wizards were surrounding four giant slatted cages. IN each cage, there was something huge that raged violently.

The Ravenclaw squints as she tried to make out the beasts inside those cages, to her horror she realised. Dragons, "But what are they doing here-"

The realisation hit her as she turned to Hagrid, a frantic look on her face, "Hagrid, one of those aren't.. I mean, one of those isn't for..me?"

Though, she earned a grin from Hagrid, her eyes widened in fear, "That's the first task? Dragons?!"

Hagrid's grin only widened as he turned back to the front, "Thrillin' isn't it! Don't envy the champion who draws the Horntail, though. Back end's more dangerous than the front-"

Suddenly, the Horntail blasted a rope of fire straight across the clearing, directly at Y/N and Hagrid as they bailed opposite sides. Instantly the regal pine that stood in between them turned into ash.

"'Course, the front end's nothin' ter sneeze at." Hagrid chuckled as he and the Ravenclaw regained onto their feet.

Y/N continued to spy into the distance, until she noticed Madame Maxime's figure coming across the way, "Isn't that Madame Maxime?"

Hagrid nodded as he watched the tall lady, "Should seen 'er las' night. Long pink sils, hair fallin' roun'.." he told dreamily.

Then, the Ravenclaw watched as another figure appeared, this time a man, "And there's Karkaroff." she pointed to another section of trees, earning a nod from Hagrid.

"Yeah. don' miss a trick, tha' one." he told as one of the black horntail roars angrily, rocking his cage back and forth as he raged at the gang of wizards that were tending him.

"Righ' big ball o gas, ain' he? Thought Ron would faint jus' lookin at 'im." Hagrid mentioned, earning a curious look from the Ravenclaw, "Ron was here?"

"Sure. His brother Charlie was part o' the team tha' brough' the dragons o'er from Romania. Din' Ron tell yeh?" Hagrid told nonchalantly as the Ravenclaw's expression turned into a frown, "No..no he didn't."

__________________________________________ 

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

3.2K 65 42
A Draco Malfoy love story. ๐•ด๐–‘๐–”๐–œ ๐–›๐–š๐–—๐–“ Before you read, I left this piece of...trash behind, but you can read it if you want to lovelies, stay...
57.1K 1.5K 32
Hermione didn't know how to get over the war. She thought returning to Hogwarts would help but after a breakdown the most unlikely person helped her...
2.4K 62 13
It's your third year and you can't wait! the last two years were quite hectic, but you hope this year will be great. You think of telling your true f...
22.9K 553 36
โ˜† second story in the sequel โ˜† โ€ข go read "Blood to Love | 3rd year" if you haven't! โœฐโ˜ฝโ™ก๐‘โœฏโ˜ผ He cursed under his breath. "I don't know what to do!" "...