SHIESTY

By TrilllQueen

"I'll never snitch on you daddy, I'll hold a brick for you, daddy" More

prologue+face claims
Heat Wave
Point and Shoot
Opp Stoppa
Hate It Here
Parental Unit
Smart Investment
Carnival
Making Plays
Money Making Machine
Too Close to Touch
Onna Block
You've Got Potential
Flewed Out
The 411
Exotic Pack
F*ck A Friend Zone
Sober Thoughts
So Fetch
Speak Your Truth
Filler
Fingers Crossed
The Principles
Sorry For The Wait
The Box
Behind The Glass
Damn Triple Homicide
Soul Ties

Real Acquainted

3.5K 250 75
By TrilllQueen

***

"I remember claiming dipset. I had some bitches on my line. I told them bitches get they lips wet."

Lil Durk was playing loudly from my
phone's speaker. I was sitting on the bathroom counter, inches away from the mirror, picking at my skin trying to remove the blackheads from my nose.

"Hurry up!" I could hear Dwight, yell out on the other side of the door.

"Lock that door, where them bows at" I rapped along with the song turning up the volume even more.

"C'mon g I gotta piss! Imma call mommy on yo ass"

"Ugh" I groaned and climbed off the counter. I adjusted the towel around my body tighter. I opened the door and Dwight was standing there mean mugging me. "Yo ass irritating" I scoffed pushing past him.

I continued down the hall into my bedroom.

"I just had a threesome with two thick bitches. They just sucking dick cause ion lick bitches"

I sat down on my bed and moisturized my skin thoroughly before putting on some sweatpants. These definitely weren't mine but I wasn't about to take them off. They were super loose so I know sleeping in them was about to be amazing. I adjusted the drawstring tighter so they wouldn't fall down. I put on a white cami before turning off my music and climbing into bed.

I grabbed my computer and went to YouTube. I scrolled through my subscriptions trying to find a video I wanted to watch.

In my peripheral I could see something fly into my room through my window causing me to scream. I knocked my headphones off my ears and jumped up. There was a book bag on my floor. I slowly crept over to my window and peaked out to see who the fuck just through this in my room

There were two police officers standing there talking to Jordan.

"I didn't know it was illegal to stand on the porch officer. My fault." I could hear him say to the police.

I moved away from the window before anyone saw me and grabbed the bag off my floor. I unzipped it and there was a gun, a big ziploc bag full of weed and a stack of cash, rubber-banded together.

I could hear footsteps coming towards my room so I quickly zipped up the bag and stuffed it under my bed.

"You good?" Tae questioned raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah it was just a mosquito" I said with a sigh "I need to keep my window closed" I replied walking over to my window again. No one was no longer outside. I closed my window and locked it.

"Are those my sweatpants?"

"They might be" I laughed looking down at them.

"Appreciate it" I said taking the book bag from his hand, "It's all in there"

"Yeah. That's all I had at the crib. I probably can get my hands on a lil more if you need to me"

"Nah that won't be necessary. Good lookin out bro" I dabbed up with him before he got inside of his car. I glanced over and I could see a police car riding down the street. Wasn't nobody else outside but us and I know how suspicious it would look if I ran inside the house.

I wasn't even worried about them coming over but I know they'd find an excuse to look inside this bag. I took the gun off my waist and put it inside the bag. I looked around for a place to hide it. I glanced over and saw an open window at my neighbors house.

The curtains were wide open and I could see Dream relaxing in bed. Without thinking I hurried over and tossed it through before going back to the porch. I watched as the police car pulled up in front of my house.

"How you doing?" The officer that was once seated in the passenger seat spoke as he approached.

"I'm good, how are you?" I replied.

"I've never seen you around here before who are you?"

"I live here. Whatchu mean?" I said showing them my keys as if that meant anything to them. These keys could go to any house.

"You usually stand on the porch at 2am?"

"I didn't know it was illegal to stand on the porch officer. My fault"

I was happy inside because I know if I still had that bag on me they would have definitely asked to see what was inside.

"Everything all good out here?" I could hear someone say. I looked over and one of the brother's from next door had walked outside.

"Yeah we all good" I replied looking back at the officers.

"Get inside, it's late" One of the officer's said before walking back to their car. I stood there and just watched as they pulled off.

"Good looking bro" I said walking over to dap up with him, "Jay"

"DJ"

"12 usually be out here like that?" I questioned.

"They ass be patrolling every night you just gotta watch out and you'll be good" DJ stated.

I remembered him from when I dropped off the drinks the other day. I know there's another brother that lives here as well. I'm assuming Dream is the youngest of the 3.

"Lemme get back in this house before they ass circle back around" I replied and walked back over to my house. I looked over and Dream's window was closed and the curtains were closed. I wanted to knock on the window and ask for my bag back but I figured I could just wait until the morning.

***

"Have a good day at work Mrs. Henderson" I waved at her.

"Thank you Jay, enjoy your day too"

I looked over and her Dream's window was slightly cracked with the curtains closed. Once her mom's car disappeared down the street, I walked over and knocked on window in hopes that she was in her room. She opened the curtains and her confused face instantly turned into a mean mug.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?" She cursed at me and lifted the window. I took this as an invitation to come inside.

"I'm sorry" I lifted myself up and climbed through the window, "I saw them coming and your window was open so I just threw it in. My fault, it won't happen again"

"You damn right it won't" She spat back.

Judging on how mad she is I know she opened the bag and saw what was inside. I began to look around at the room. She striked me as one of those "girly girls" that would have a pink room and fuzzy carpets. However, the room followed a simple white and grey color scheme.

"Here" She pushed the bag into my chest. I didn't bother checking to see if the money was all there because I knew it would be. Even though I really don't know her, I do a good job at reading characters and she didn't seem like the type to take something that isn't hers.

"Let me make it up to you. You ate? Come get something to eat with me" I put one of the straps onto my shoulder.

"You good just don't do that shit again. I'm not tryna be in the middle of whatever you got going on."

"I heard that place on King street got some really good pancakes." I ignored everything she said.

She cut her eyes at me and I just smiled at her since I knew how much she liked my smile.

This was my first time seeing her in her natural state. She had on a head scarf and sweatpants that were clearly too big for her petite frame. I also noticed that she didn't have on those big dramatic eyelashes she normally wore. Somehow even like this, she was still bad as fuck.

"I'll be waiting up front for you" I started heading for the bedroom door.

"Aht aht" She pointed to the window "Leave the same way you came in"

"Damn it's like that?" I laughed shaking my head.

"I'll be right out"

I climbed out of the window and walked over to my car. I leaned up against the hood and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through my messages and found my mom's name. I sent a text letting her know that I miss her and how much I loved her.

Once she found out about the business, she told me to either quit or get out of her house. I understand her anger, what parent would be okay with their son pushing weight. I know she'll come around eventually.

"I'm ready" I heard Dream say. I looked up and she was walking over to the passenger side. She had changed into a sweatsuit that actually fit her.

"Am I supposed to open your door?" I questioned jokingly.

"Boy just get in the car" She laughed rolling her eyes at me. I unlocked the door with the key fob before getting inside the car. I tossed the bag into the backseat before starting the car up.

"Don't just be flinging that bag around"

"It got the safety on it. You good" I knew she was referring to my gun inside of the bag. I put my hand on the back of her headrest and looked back so I could pull out the driveway.

"So you like...serve?" Dream questioned furrowing her eyebrows at me.

"Nah" I lied shaking my head "I had just bought that then the police pulled up"

"Oh" She replied nodding her head, "So you just carry the rest of that stuff around with you all the time?"

As she spoke I realized she wasn't actually saying what the "stuff" is. It's not like anyone was around us but she was still filtering her words out. That's some shit me and the boys do naturally because you never know who's listening, so hearing her do it too made me wonder if she ever dealt with a dealer before or if she just knew game.

"Why you talking like that?" I asked with a slight chuckle glancing over at her.

"Whatchu mean?"

"Talm bout 'you serve' and 'that stuff' it's just us and we both know what's in the bag." 

"Ion know I just figured I wasn't supposed to bring it up specifically" She shrugged ,"Well sir why you toting glocks around?"

"I'm a black man in the hood, I gotta stay strapped"

"True true. I don't mean to interrogate you, I was just wondering."

"Nah you good. I'm not tripping. I can't put you in a predicament like that and expect you not to have questions" I glanced over at her and then back at the road.

Once we made it to the restaurant we were seated at a booth in the corner. I sat on the side that gave me an entire view of the restaurant.

"You've been here before?" I asked as I skimmed through the menu.

"Thousands of times"

"Whatchu ordering? I want whatever you're getting" I replied closing my menu and pushing it to the side.

"Ugh you're such a fan" She laughed and rolled her eyes, "I'm getting an everything skillet with a stack of pancakes"

"Yeah that sound good, I want that" I nodded my head approvingly. "So what made your mom name you Dream? I gotta hear the story behind that"

"You're really fascinated with my name huh?" She laughed "There's no real story about it. She said she saw a baby girl in one of her dreams when she was kid, then I was born and I was that same kid so she just named me Dream"

"She raw as hell" I chuckled "She a single mom? I can fix that"

"Boy" She laughed, "But yeah she's raised me and my brothers by herself since I was like 8. My dad got locked up and won't be getting out anytime soon"

"Damn what he do?"

"Shit what didn't he do?" She joked "He's in on a RICO charge"

"Whew" I said with a sigh.

"I had all the barbies Target sold, my brothers had every game at GameStop, my mom got her house. It was nice at the moment, but was it worth not having my dad? Nah."

Hearing that she's lived this life at a young age was interesting. We got a lot more in common than I ever thought we would. Just knowing that the outcome of all this could possibly be me in jail for the rest of my life leaving a family behind had me thinking. It'll all be worth it to me. I want to make sure my family is forever straight, long after me. If that means creating generational wealth this way, then so be it.

"I'm sure he was just doing what he thought was best at the moment"

"Yeah I can't fault him. I'd do whatever I gotta do to put food on the table for my kids" Dream nodded her head. "But you gotta know to stop when you're ahead. Muhfuckas get greedy"

Damn, she really thinks just like me. I know when all that moneys coming in the last thing you want to do is make it stop. However, at some point you gotta stop and do something legal.

The waitress came and took our order. While we waited on our food we just talked about her plans after high school.

"But yeah hopefully Howard accepts me and gives me a scholarship."

I couldn't help but look into her eyes as she spoke. I don't know what it is about them but her eyes were beautiful as fuck. The eyes are one of the most underrated features, they can tell you so much about a person.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She chuckles looking away from me.

"My fault" I could tell that eye contact made her nervous. Every time our eyes met each other she would look down at her menu or around the restaurant as if something interesting was happening.

"You got some really nice eyes. Has anybody ever told you that?" I complimented her still making eye contact with her. I remember her telling me I had a nice smile so returning the compliments shouldn't be an issue.

"Nope you're the first one. What else do you like?" She replies and tucks imaginary hair behind her ear. I just glared at her before we both bursted out into laughter.

"Yo ass irritating" I laughed shaking my head at her, "You better stop flirting with me before you get in trouble"

"Boy ain't nobody flirting with you" She rolled her eyes and started biting down on her lip trying her hardest not to blush.

I'm not sure how serious her and ole dude from the other night are but I'm not going to overstep. Imma keep it all friendly on my end and play my part.

"You sure?" I smiled. I purposely made eye contact with her once more just to see her get nervous again. It's cute.

"Positive. We friends, dap me up" She extended out her arm. I chuckled and just did the basic guy handshake with her.

"Ight na be careful before you break my damn nail"

"My fault broski" I nodded my head. "Aye ain't that yo man right there?" I said looking passed her, "Damn who is that he with? She fine as fuck"

"Where?" Her eyes got super big and she stood up to see what I was looking at.

"Nah I'm just fucking with you" I chuckled.

She smacked her lips "Yo ass play too much man"

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.7K 28
Boy meets girl, girl perfect woman. Girl get to bustin' before the cops come running. #1 in dearra
26.3K 320 16
* . * . . * . . . . . . . * . . . * * * *...