I'm Secretly In Love With Her

By KayneLies

"It's because I love you! I love you Myoui Mina! I've been secretly loving you..." Son Chaeyoung is a 24-year... More

Henlo!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
Special Chapter
A/N
Christmas Special Chapter
10 About Facts About ISILWH

50.

5.9K 193 25
By KayneLies

M I N A

One month, it has been one month since Chaeyoung went here since we talked about our conflict. We clear things out with each other and now we are fine.

She always visits us here every weekend and left on a Monday morning. I told her she doesn't need to always visit us but she said that it is a need for her to visit us.

I'm happy that we cleared things out. I'm happy that we are talking again and I am happy that I can see her again.  Thanks to Heejin for getting my old phone and answered Chaeyoung's call.

Just like before, every time I see Chaeyoung, she'll give a flower.

In those one month, we cherish our time and fill in the time that we aren't with each other.

She told me that there are a lot of changes too in Seoul and I feel bad because everything changed because of me leaving, from Chaeyoung to our friends.

"Mommy! Mama's here!" I heard Heejin's cheerful voice.

We are currently at the shore with Irene unnie, Seulgi unnie, and Eunbi. The two kids wanted to swim and we granted their wish.

I turn around saw Chaeyoung holding a plastic bag with her.

"Hey there Heekkie." She greeted.

"Mama, let's swim!" Heejin said.

"Later, I'll join you later." Chaeyoung said.

Heejin left and Chaeyoung put the plastic bag she is carrying on top of the table.

"Seulgi unnie, I brought the pork and the other things you told me to buy." She said.

"Okay, thanks Chae." Seulgi unnie said who was busy grilling the barbeque.

As soon as Chaeyoung look at me, gulped.

"Hehe, hi Minari. I missed you." She said and I just look at her.

She pouts at me.

"Won't you tell me you miss me too?" She cutely asked.

"No." I said.

Chaeyoung scrunched her nose while walking towards me and hugged me.

"I love you."

"I love you too Chaeyoungie."

"Oh you two, stop being sweet in front of me." We laughed after hearing what Irene unnie said.

"Do you want me to hug too, Hyun?" Seulgi unnie playfully asked.

"No! Don't go anywhere near me. I'm still angry at you."

We just laughed and we talk about the most random things. Later on, Irene unnie goes with her wife to go back to their home to get the plates that Seulgi unnie forgets to bring earlier.

"How's everything in Seoul?" I asked Chaeyoung.

"Great, the cafe and studio are doing fine. Our friends, still crackheads, and they are currently going somewhere to swim." Chaeyoung said and shove a piece of strawberry in her mouth.

"You should have joined them." I said and she shakes her head.

"Today is my time with you and Heejin so here I am, plus, I am always with them on weekdays, so yeah." She said and smiled at me.

After a while, the couple is back and I called the kids to eat our lunch.

"Mommy, I need to pee." Heejin whispered and I giggled.

"Okay, Chaeyoung, we'll just go to the bathroom." I told Chaeyoung and she nodded.

I hold Heejin's hands as we go towards the bathroom. When she was done, I helped her wash her hands and left after. While walking back to our place, I saw many people hut, and somehow, their figures are familiar to me.

"Hm? What's happening?" I asked myself.

Walking nearer and nearer, I can hear their voices, it seems like they are scolding someone.

I halt from my steps when I realized who they are. Our friends.

They are there talking to Chaeyoung, while Chaeyoung looks so worried. Maybe because of me? I told her before that I am not yet ready to see them.

"They are the friends you are talking about before, right?" I heard Irene unnie asked.

"Yeah, it's them." I answered and look the other way.

"Ready to talk to them again? I mean, I know you aren't ready yet to see them nor talk to them but they will surely notice you." Irene unnie said.

"Right, I don't know, maybe?" I unsurely answered.

We were in silence. They haven't noticed me yet since their backs are facing us.

"Yah! That's mine!" Eunbi's loud voice was heard.

"What's wrong?" Irene unnie asked.

"She ate my cake!" Eunbi said and pointed towards someone, Hyewon.

I heard footsteps coming over and I gulp. My heart is beating so fast, like when I saw Chaeyoung again.

"I'm sorry for what my child did. She's always like that every time she sees cakes." I heard Sana's voice.

"Hyewon unnie?" I gulped when Heejin recognized Hyewon.

"HEEJIN?!" All of our friends shouted together making the couple and Eunbi cover their ears.

"Ne?" Heejin curiously asked.

I slowly lift my head and saw all of my friends looking at me.

"MINA!" They shouted and then I just knew I am being squished by them.

They started to talk together and I can't understand anything. Chaeyoung told them to not speak together and they did so.

They asked me why, of course, they would. I explained everything to them and said sorry, after that, it was okay, everything is okay.

I'm happy that my friends are forgiving. I'm happy that they don't hold a grudge against me.

The days continue with us spending time together and when I say us, it includes Irene unnie and Seulgi unnie.

Our friends decided to stay the night so they book on of one of the hotels Tzuyu owns here at Busan.

When night came, I had my alone time with Chaeyoung. We are walking hand in hand in the seashore while admiring its calmness.

"Are you happy?" She suddenly asked me.

"Of course I am very much happy Chaeyoungie." I truthfully answered.

"I'm happy that you are happy. Your happiness matters to me the most." She said and I smiled at her.

We sat down on the sand and I lean my head on her shoulders.

"Mina..."

"Hm?"

"We won't be separated again, right? You won't run away again? You're going to stay with me, right?" Chaeyoung asked.

I really feel bad and guilty for leaving her, now she's scared that I might leave her again, she wants assurance.

"I won't leave you ever again Chaeyoung, I'll stay with you forever, we'll be together." I assured her and kissed her checks.

She grabs something from her pocket. It was a red velvet colored box and inside of it was a ring.

"Then can we make a promise to each other? These rings are promise rings. I know that you aren't ready yet to step up our relationship so I got this for the both of us." Chaeyoung softly said and I smiled.

"Thank you and of course my love." I said.

"I'll go first." I continued.

"Chaeyoungie, meeting you is the best, loving you is the best and falling for you is the best. I know that I am not the best for you but you make me feel that I am the best. I left you but you found me and forgive me. I know that the start of our relationship is not the best and maybe not your ideal one but I promise that as we go on with our journey, I will be with you with everything, I will always stay beside you, I will love you forever and I assure you that we will go through everything together." I said and put the promise ring on her left ring finger.

She took a deep breath before talking.

"Myoui Mina, my love. Before I was only admiring you from afar, I am contended with that, then we meet again at the office when you applied, I was the happiest that time because I could be with you five times a week. I am falling for you deeply each day and yet I didn't tell you my feeling because I was scared of being rejected and we were only talking about business. But then you were friends with my group of friends and we have grown closer to each other, I won't lie when I told you that every time you tease me before, it would always make me blush and make my heart beat do fast. I confessed when I was sick and I was ready to accept that you'll reject me but instead, you caught me, you reciprocate the feelings I have for you. I courted you for so long and I don't regret waiting, when I heard the three words from you, I can't hide my happiness. We encountered our first conflict and that is when you left but I found you and it made our bond stronger. We're still at the beginning, we still have a long path to walk at, and I know that as I walk in that path, I will be with you and Heejin, I'll be with my angels. I am proud that it all started with me loving you secretly. I am want to tell them that, I'm secretly in love with her, with you. I promise that I will protect you and Heejin with all my cost and I promise that I'll be with you until we reach our finish line."

I didn't know that my eyes shed tears, she wipes them away for me.

"I love you Chaeyoungie."

"I love you too Minari."

-End.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 8.8K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
200K 5.1K 43
Son Chaeyoung, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo and Chou Tzuyu as guys and Im Nayeon, Minatozaki Sana, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun and Park Jihyo as girls. Mina...
193K 6K 62
It took a minute to like someone. It took a minute to turn it to love. Its took a right person to feel the love. When you found the right person, you...
68.2K 2.3K 59
Son Chaeyoung is a free spirit but there one secret about her that no know beside her parent. Decided to find her destiny. And destiny bring her to h...