Mr. Clumsy (editing) (hiatus)

By HaguaVenn

It all began on the day, in a cafe, when two people heeding their own life for too long that their family ded... More

The day we met ā˜‘ļø
So are we ?ā˜‘ļø
A while apart ā˜‘ļø
A while apart 2 ā˜‘ļø
Fun time in live ā˜‘ļø
The Most awaited moment! ā˜‘ļø
D day šŸ”œ
Life with tae
Innocent or clumsy???
Unexpected visitor
Unvieled
All is not always well
All is not always well 2
A new start!!
Hired
Hired 2
Fired
Fired 2
Fired 2 (Y/n pov)
Oppresssed (Y/n pov)
Not a part.....pls read
Resolve-vation
Resolve-vation 2
Just a day
Just a day....alone
A furry mess!
A furry mess 2
Med-care
I am fuck'd up
Meet and Greet
Meet And Greet 2
Mistakes and misundertadings
Who to blame?
Stirred the Fiery
Whom to blame? 2
Meet with evil
Meet with evil 2
Why me
First love, that never prevailed.
Misconception
Fuel up
Her
Her 2

Where is she?

84 9 0
By HaguaVenn

Tae pov:

Y/n is missing!!! I was in verge of tears. I am scared! I returned to our neighbourhood. It's 7pm today. I called our nearby resident 3 times asking if she returned home. But the ever time I was turned down by a 'no'.

Also her friend from her radio station said that she was depressed when she left. Usually when she is sad she tells she needs to be alone, but she those are just words. She needs one with her and share her sorrows. She says crazy things when she is feeling down.

'I am worthless'
'I don't deserve this life'
'I ain't perfect'
'It's my fault'
And
.
.
.

' I am not meant to exist'

Brace up Tae! She will be alright. SHE WONT! SHE WONT! SHE WONT!

These were the only words that was chanting over and over in my mind, to prevent me from break down...........or cry!

Then I heard a bing from her phone. She got a email. It's was from her radio station. Should I open it?........I am not sure but opened hoping it would give me a clue of where she might be!

The words in bold and underlined on the email......were just piercing my heart. It read

"Your employment contract with our company is being terminated as we discussed the reason and cause in a held meeting on xx.xx.2021.

Your salary for the toll worked days.........."

It was hard for me to digest the words. She was fired! For what reason? Why? Is that why that made her depressed?

Oh shit! She really needs me now. I just let few tears roll down to release the tension build up. All I could hear was my heavy sniffing and Tae eun heavy.

I wiped my tears off and continued my search. For one last time I tried to call my number.......and the Phone WAS'NT SWITCHED OFF! She turned on my phone!!

I called it again and again but she didn't pick it up. Then an idea popped in my mind. Why don't I use Find my friend'? Doesn't that app shows the exact location of a given number?

I tried it and it WORKED! I was happy. The location blinked in the nearby river.......I was happy for a while when I found her location but in a second I realised it......why in the world she is near the river bank.

No it can't be! she just visited the ahjumma's  tent restaurant near the bank........right? I was tryin to stay positive but thinking of the chance of worst, gives me chill of shivers.

I drove to the river bank, I didn't find her anywhere, but still the phone location pointed the river.

To the sight I couldn't see anyone. I was broken, what if.....No! Shut it Tae! Let's go and ask in the Ahjumma. She knows us very well and is also close to us.

She might know something. Her tent restaurant was just few feet away. I walked near her tent and saw people still digging in their dishes, she is famous for her japchae and other dishes.

I enter and scanned around. No traces for y/n. As soon as ahjumma saw us enter she was so happy. It's been a while since we visited here and her name is Kim Mi kyung

Ahjumma: "Aigoooo! Here comes the boy, how are
U dear. Tae eun......grew up since we met girl!"

Tae: "Ahjumma I want to ask U something!"

Ahjumma: "What dear? Why do you look so pale? R u hungry?"

Tae: "Anni (no) did u see y/n around today?"

Ahjumma: "Aish.....of course! She was here the whole evening. She had some problems with her friends she worked with! Poor girl looked sad. She ate some Tteokbokki! And she didn't even bid a good bye! Never mind.......Why are you here man? You should be with your wife consoling her. You idiot want to eat ah?"

Tae:  "Ahjummmaaaa! I told u I am not here to eat! I don't know here is she!"

Ahjumma: " Oh that's right! You asked me where she is right?.........What is she missing?? You irresponsible fellow how didn't you have track along with your wife?......yaaaa! Did u two fight?"

Tae: "Annni! Ahjumma we didn't fight! I just need to find her...." * Tae eun starts to cry*

Poor Tae eun already tiered over the long rides and now I think she is hungry but I have no milk left. Shit!

Ahjumma: " Aish....how long have u been roaming. Eun ah looks tiered! Give her to me"

Tae: " Ahjumma do u have some milk? And when did y/n arrive here and leave?"

Ahjumma: "Well she came here by 5pm and left half an hour ago! And I do have milk. She must be around here. I will care if Tae eun you go search for her."

Tae: " Gamsambidha! (Thank you) I  will be  back soon! Tae eun behave well!"

I was relieved to leave Tae eun with Ahjumma. I can search for
Y/n in full fledge.

I again checked into the ' Find my friend' software. It showed that the y/n was just 1m away from me. I was almost in the middle of the tent and the tent covers at least a circle of radius 20 m. I looked around I don't see y/n. I then got a slight idea what might have happened. She either lost her phone or someone stole it.

And the pointer indicating y/n moved. It said we are 2m away....then 3m....then 5m.

I looked around and saw a person all in black walking away from the tent. His foot steps just matched the pointer moving and then I saw a handbag. It's y/n's. He was hiding it in his jacket.

I walked fast and stood in front of him. He looked at my eyes annoyed.

??: "what?! Move Away"

Tae: " Chill bro! I didn't know men use female handbags! And I like the design shall I take a look?"

??: "I won't! Now move outta my way"

Tae: "woah! Why bro stay calm.......why panicked because ur caught red handed?"

In that moment he knew what I meant and he tried to run away from me. But luckily I tried to punch him but I missed it and fell. Well when I feel I tripped his legs! I managed to lock his hands back of him. He was still hitting me with his legs in my back!! Ahhh! I forget about my pain, when I realised it it hurts more!

Tae: "You 🤬 stay still!!! Other wise I will................ it's suspense!"

I was trying to dump his face in to the ground. But it seems there was a dog shit it was smeared all over his face! Yuck!!

Tae: " Ahjusshi! Mianhe! (I am sorry uncle)"

??: "I smell like shit idiot! Let me go!"

Tae: "It's because u have shit! I told u to not struggle much! Didn't I say it's suspense?! Anyway u deserve this for stealing my wife bag"

??: "Your wife!! Oh yeah! Like husband, like wife! Both are mindless"

Tae: "Another word I will dump u in shit again! Shut up!"

He at last gave up and stopped struggling! It seems I am good at real life stunts...........ok forget about what I said!

Luckily we were out tent so we didn't create a scene in the restaurant. The patrol police from the nearby spotted us and came to the rescue. He did steal y/n's bag. He was arrested for the crime but I was also forced to follow them to the police station to file a report.

I don't want to bring eun ah with me to the station. Ahjumma also said that she will have eun ah till I get back. So I trusted her with Tae eun and left to the station.

I decided to file a FIR on the y/n missing. Cause he stole her bag after she left the tent. What if he knows something? What if he kidnapped her? If so still we have the golden period, the first 48 hours!

I filed a complain about the theft. He was wanting the woman he stole the bag to be also penalised. I was wondering why until he showed a big bruise under his back and a bump on his head. 

He claims that he didn't even touch her but it was her who harmed him. She flipped him over the ground and threw her heels at his head when he fled! He also said that she was cursing him as hell. Anyway it was crossed over as self defence. But still I paid for his medical bills.

Ok now y/n is unharmed. But still I was worried about her. I decided to file her missing case when I received a call.

It was from our neighbor and after a loooong time which feels like a decade and I heard a good news. Y/n just reached home! Oh my god this girl scared the shit outta me. I also got a info from the police that y/n had filed a complain for theft and was escorted by the police to her home just 15 minutes ago!

I rushed to Ahjumma's tent and picked Tae eun. She was fast asleep. I drove to our house. When I entered I saw her. She was already in her night wear and was drinking some milk.

Tae eun was still sleeping in my shoulders. As I entered she didn't even bother my presence. How am I gonna handle this? She is really good at throwing tantrums and me really in triggering this switchy modes.

I placed Tae eun in her crib. And was following behind y/n as she was washing her empty milk glass. I tried to speak against the heavy gush of water from the tap. I was audible but for her I am invisible.

She didn't even flinch a muscle to my presence. Thinking of how she reacted with that thief send shivers down my spine. I tried again as she moved to the couch and sank in.

She didn't give me a place to sit, she just laid down in the cushion with legs spread over and resting her head in the armrest. She switched on the TV and a random programme was going on.

I was trying to ask her where she was

'Y/n I was worried where u was?'

No reaction!

'Y/n....I am sorry! I shouldn't have been careless about the keys!'

No reaction

'Yeobo! Pls speak to me'

'Yeobo! U know I didn't misplace the keys they were in the car!'

She gave me a cold stare and again diverted her eyes to the TV.

'Yeobo! Do u know I even drove to ur office to pick u up. But u weren't there! I even asked that receptionist about you that's when she said that u left early'

Her glare kind of softened but still her eyes didn't meet mine. She was just in the same position like a statue. I tried to bend over and started to speak to her again.

' Yeobo! Mianhe I won't do this again!'

And it continued

and at last after half an hour of speaking I was tiered. My back ached a lot and my stomach growled. I realised that I didn't eat for the dinner and was exhausted for the whole evening.

I just slid down the clouch the edges of the couch. I don't wanna rest until I console her. I was determined! But I was being so restless on searching her let me have some rest and then resume.

I tried to rest my head at teapoy table, When I felt her hands wrap around my chest. I slowly cuddled more into her embrace when she rested her chin on my collar bone. She then slowed spoke,

Y/n: "The fault is not on you only Tae! I should have checked my phone time before I slept! Mianhe!"

Wait!........what? Does she think that the phone time goes wrong because of her? Oh shit! She was feeling bad for it! No it's not her fault! Without a second thought I spoke.

Tae: "Anni....y/n it's not your fault! It was me who dropped your phone and set the time wrong! Don't feel wronged Hun it's all on me"

But little did I know I just oiled the fire..........she got angry! A lot and I meant it! 

She stood up from the sofa taking her hands off my chest. I almost tumbled on her sudden moment. I could feel the heat of anger spreading in air. She looked like a fire ball.

Y/n: "Tae how could you!!!!!! I thought it was all my fault and was blaming myself......and why in the world r u clumsy? Do u know how embarrassing it was? I almost reached the station at the show END TIME!!!! And do u know how my piers were NAGGING around at me???!! AND I ALMOST LOST MY JOB?"

I was confused again. She almost lost her job? But didn't she get fired already? Ya! Don't say me she is unaware of the fact!!! I AM DEAD TONIGHT!!!

Tae: "Y/n..........actually u got fired!"

I expected for her to get angry more and was ready take it. But her expression dropped.......she grew almost pale.

Y/n: " What?......what r u saying?"

I showed her the e mail that she got today. She grew more pale and emotional. Tears rushed to her eyes as she read the letter.........MY HEART SANK!

She cried lastly the terror night with sasaengs . Back then I promised myself that I would never make her cry again. But just now I realised..........I BROKE IT!

She let out sob. She was so desperate for this job, I know it.

Tae: "Y/n.......don't cry!"

Y/n: "It's YOU!!! All because of you!!! WHY?"

She screamed out her lungs. Tae eun woke up from her screams and started to cry! She realised that she screamed, but that didn't stop y/n from crying. She just rammed out the hall into our shared bedroom.

I was right on the first day.........on the day of our marriage. I am not meant to be...........a husband........a father!

Maybe I am a wrong piece that pretends to fit in this family!

I AM A DISASTER! I DISSAPOINT MY LOVED ONES!

Why can't I even once be a perfect! I wish I was!

————————————————————————————

Hello readers! Thank you for reading Mr.Clumsy!!

I am in an idea to change the description of this story, cause now suddenly I feel that it's not perfect! So those who read the description already, Let's pretend that u never read that.🤫😅😅

So today is my dear sissy b day! I wish her a many more happy Birthday!!

Saengil chulkayo unni!

My sis has been a great encouragement for me to start this hobby or precisely MY PASSION! I also thank my mommy to cheer me up to continue this ff. Also credits to my besties and other friends who recommend my story to their friends!

Will you also be my encouragement?

Pls vote and comment!

Borahae!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 106 21
I can't be with you now, but I will keep dreaming about when we will be together. ~Jimin~ I'd rather be in love and lost than to never have loved at...
464 52 36
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...
38.3K 3K 40
A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they really be able to make it? Or they AGAIN ha...
489 39 5
#taekookau where Taeminkook have always been together, 3 peas in a pod. Diaper besties you may call them. Inseparable, joined to the hips, glued toge...