DSMP One-Shots (HIATUS)

By Ann_Luciana_

Fluff? - I'll write it when I feel happy Angst? - I have lots... 😉 Smut? - Maybe consider to do it, but n... More

Author's Notes
(1) I'm Sorry
(2)We Love U..
(3)Home
(4)I Love You Too
(5)I'm Not Always Tough
(6)Still Into You

(6)Reason Why

75 2 6
By Ann_Luciana_

I thought that being a youtuber or a content creator is easy but after I reached a certain goal, everything changed after my channel got bigger.

Being an owner of some several channels is not a problem for me. The only problem that I can't stand is hate comments.

I'm Dream, also known as Dreamwastaken. I'm the founder of the Dream team and the Dream SMP RP server. I'm also a speedrunner and I'm just doing this for fun.

Sometimes, my fans send me some fanarts and sweet messages to me, and sometimes haters just keep sending hates. I love my fanbase so much, they were really supportive and always cheering me up when I felt down.

But,

Even I have this big channel in a 20M subscribers count, I'm still sad and I don't know why. Sapnap and George always say to not bottle up my feelings. It just too hard to explain how hurt I was.

And then,

I decided to write songs to express my feelings.

I'm always hide myself behind the mask...

I actually hurt all the time..

I can't just seek attention...

So I write it on a song...

It's the reason why I write these songs..

:)

And that's why the writer usually just write sad stories.. To give their viewers hint that they were hurt...

Like me..

I just wanna be loved..

:(

A/N: My vent too.. :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.9K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
663K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
363K 31.7K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
151K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...